Greedner Quad Squad: Fake as Flock (part 16)

Sneaky_snarky
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Greedner Quad Squad: Fake as Flock (part 16)

Unread post by Sneaky_snarky »

I have noticed this as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

Seems like the only time they listen to her about not wanting something. Not like she can say no to wearing a matching outfit.
Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Snarkadoodle Doo »

ItIsSunny wrote:
Howlin17 wrote:hmmmmm.......noticed there is a lot of Screech praising going on.
She was NOT alone with the FF when Perv went to the game. Her employee Ashley was there.....cleaning.....and who knows what else.
Screech is 30 yrs. old. Acts 14. She is not helplessly tied to Perv. She LIKES him taking control. Especially, with the FF. She needs her alone time to admire herself in the mirror and have KADS tell her how beautiful she is. Constantly. She is every bit as responsible for this train wreck as her creepy husband is. I will never give her a pass or make excuses for her total failure as a parent. Just my opinion.....not debating or disparaging what others see and feel.....can't understand it, though. :dunno:

It appears that Ashley is finally rebelling against her own codependent relationship (letting Tyson rule). She's had years of too much expected of her at once with more criticism than guidance. Whether it be a therapist or Mom or friend or this forum coaching her, I'm glad to see the breakthrough. Being codependent is so easy, especially when you're depressed, but is catastrophic long-term for yourself & those who love you. Clearly, she's got a long way to go and Tyson's response will be interesting to watch, but she seems to have turned a corner. Tyson, on the other hand, still going horribly downhill.
I don't know if I would exactly say this is Ashley rebelling. She gets in pissy moods every week or two because of comments and criticism and she tends to try and deflect the blame off of herself and on to Tyson so she can look like the better parent. Tyson does the exact same thing. Now everyone is entitled to their own opinion on that and I'm not sure how long you've been watching them but this is really nothing but her usual old self and her behavioral/attitude cycles. I don't see anything happening anytime soon to change the behavior of either parent. I personally don't think this normal little blip on her behavior radar is anything I'd classify as a breakthrough.
:angel: RIP Mom 3/16/2019 - Cancer Sucks :angel:
lovethispage
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by lovethispage »

Wgchick22 wrote:Does anyone think that Tyson is dying his hair? His coloring in this shot looks different. He really needs to learn how to maintain his hair- it's gross. poor Ashley.

His hair does looked dyed here. Maybe he’s getting some grey

But check it out, looks who is on his sweatshirt, his hero George Michael...now I understand the beard... he wants to look like him...and no wonder he loves George Michael so much... he was the perv that got caught in a park bathroom...remember that...don’t feel sorry for ASSWIPE she deserves every bit of that sleeze bag piece of shit husband...she is no better herself...two parents living off their children’s fame and fortune...everything they own is because of the duels (not a typo)

My rant for the day...now I’m fired up and ready to chop some well deserved heads off around here...(not here, at my home)
Welcome to the Snarkside 8-)
Howlin17
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Howlin17 »

lovethispage wrote:
Wgchick22 wrote:Does anyone think that Tyson is dying his hair? His coloring in this shot looks different. He really needs to learn how to maintain his hair- it's gross. poor Ashley.

But check it out, looks who is on his sweatshirt, his hero George Michael...now I understand the beard... he wants to look like him...and no wonder he loves George Michael so much... he was the perv that got caught in a park bathroom...remember that...don’t feel sorry for ASSWIPE she deserves every bit of that sleeze bag piece of shit husband...she is no better herself...two parents living off their children’s fame and fortune...everything they own is because of the duels (not a typo)

My rant for the day...now I’m fired up and ready to chop some well deserved heads off around here...(not here, at my home)
Yes, I believe Perv wants to be just like George Michael. In every way.
Stellaboo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Stellaboo »

Howlin17 wrote:
lovethispage wrote:

:lol: :cheer: (this was the closest I could find to a tutu)
Night lady
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Night lady »

Ok so I watched the vlog.
I'm surprised Assface left that scene in where indie intentionally pulls esmes hair and the pushes her when she was on the tricycle. Holy cow that must've hurt. Indie has become more aggressive lately, probably because she has to in order to get what she wants.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Howlin17
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Howlin17 »

Good job on the tutu! I love it! :rofl:
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Howlin17 wrote:
lovethispage wrote:

I love George Michael-- sorry. Demons and all.
Tyson will never be George Michael.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Night lady wrote:Ok so I watched the vlog.
I'm surprised Assface left that scene in where indie intentionally pulls esmes hair and the pushes her when she was on the tricycle. Holy cow that must've hurt. Indie has become more aggressive lately, probably because she has to in order to get what she wants.

She clearly saw no problem with it because she put that clip back in at the end too! WTF?!
CherryBaby
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by CherryBaby »

lovethispage wrote:

I agree, there would be no way for me to say which of these two grifters are more repugnant. They both know exactly what they are doing, and neither has a single concern on how many people they cheat or lie to, nor how injurious it is to their daughters to put their lives on display for money, fame and greed.

Also, someone in the Facebook group wondered if I (and a few others,) had made my way over there (since it got closed and hidden pretty quickly. Don't know about some of the others, but I am there and I am a frequent commenter-thanks for asking. Lol.
CherryBaby
Gossiper
Gossiper

lovethispage wrote:

I agree, there would be no way for me to say which of these two grifters are more repugnant. They both know exactly what they are doing, and neither has a single concern on how many people they cheat or lie to, nor how injurious it is to their daughters to put their lives on display for money, fame and greed.

Also, someone in the Facebook group wondered if I (and a few others,) had made my way over there (since it got closed and hidden pretty quickly.) Don't know about some of the others, but I am there and I am a frequent commenter-thanks for asking. Lol.
Last edited by CherryBaby on Sat Jan 06, 2018 1:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CherryBaby
Gossiper
Gossiper

Sorry for the double post.
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

I put that bit in spoilers because it's pretty gross\painful and I didn't want anyone to read it without warning.

Some people see fighting between siblings as normal. Sure kids fight but I'm surprised how some parents will actually allow their kids to hurt each other bruises, chunks of hair missing...one mom in the comments [on FB a few months ago on a video with a lot of biting] said
one time her daughter kicked her son so hard she ruptured his testicle
and she thought this was all part of brothers and sisters fighting. So no wonder the KAD explain this away, this this is normal, think they're being real. Some of the viewers are just as bad if not worse than the Greedners.

For Ashley to leave for the sake of herself and her girls. She'd have to give up having everything she wants all the time. No more three hour baths and $1000 Christmas trees. Her girls might have to go to daycare\preschool and she might have to get her butt on time to a JOB everyday. I honestly think most likely she'll put up with Tyson a lot longer before having to you know do actual work.
Night lady
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

DoodleBop2 wrote:I put that bit in spoilers because it's pretty gross\painful and I didn't want anyone to read it without warning.

Some people see fighting between siblings as normal. Sure kids fight but I'm surprised how some parents will actually allow their kids to hurt each other bruises, chunks of hair missing...one mom in the comments [on FB a few months ago on a video with a lot of biting] said
and she thought this was all part of brothers and sisters fighting. So no wonder the KAD explain this away, this this is normal, think they're being real. Some of the viewers are just as bad if not worse than the Greedners.

For Ashley to leave for the sake of herself and her girls. She'd have to give up having everything she wants all the time. No more three hour baths and $1000 Christmas trees. Her girls might have to go to daycare\preschool and she might have to get her butt on time to a JOB everyday. I honestly think most likely she'll put up with Tyson a lot longer before having to you know do actual work.
It's pretty sad that there are those types of people in this world. Image

Night lady
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Snarkadoodle Doo wrote:
Night lady wrote:Ok so I watched the vlog.

She clearly saw no problem with it because she put that clip back in at the end too! WTF?!
I know!! I saw that too. How idiotic of her. Maybe she likes stuff like her kids fighting and hurting each other. I don't put anything passed her. Or him for that matter.

AuntieEm
Informer
Informer

Unread post by AuntieEm »

DoodleBop2 wrote:I put that bit in spoilers because it's pretty gross\painful and I didn't want anyone to read it without warning.

She may but she's going to fall in love with someone else.
Boboli Personality
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Boboli Personality »

I don't post much but am provoked out of lurkerdom.

Two Poke does not in any way compare with George Michael.

To start with George was an incredibly talented songwriter and performer. I have not seen any evidence that TPT has any original talents of any description.

But secondly (and far more importantly) George was an amazingly kind and generous man who continually gave to charity and worked for others without expecting any congratulations.

He worked under cover for years at a homeless charity in the UK. He paid for someone's IVF treatment that he heard about on a TV programme, the next day he phoned up and got the woman's details. He heard someone in a cafe talking about her debts - he left a cheque for her (£25,000) and left tehcafe without speaking. He gave the profits from "Last Christmas' to Ethiopian famine relief.

Want more the list is endless - Google it.

We think very highly of George in the UK. I don't give two flocks about his sexuality.

At least he didn' 't run around pimping little kids out.

I will not hear a word against him.
Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

AuntieEm wrote:

She may but she's going to fall in love with someone else.
Going to?! Why do you think they spend so much time with Mr. Mountable?? :kotc: :rofl:
ImShookHunnay
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ImShookHunnay »

lmmomSD wrote:
fudgenuts wrote:You know reading back through all the posts about rules regarding safety - each and every one of them share a common thread - each of us taught our children what the rules were and what was expected of them - it wasn't always easy but every last one of us realized it was a necessity- we didn't take the easy road - we took the right road - I believe that is why so many of us are gobsmacked by their indifference- bottom line they can't be troubled and just don't care - these poor babies are going to end up extremely maladjusted and they will not be welcomed when in school - kids can be brutal - they won't want to be around bratty kids that are entitled, selfish and rude - trust me
And the thing is, it's not really harder than not enforcing rules. It's hard in the short term. But in the long run, it's easier. Because once the kids know the rules, it gets easier and easier. Of course, nobody is perfect, and there's times you still have to discipline, but when kids know what is expected, most of them want to please you. When you let them run wild, then you have to be on all the time. You can't relax because you have to watch them _all the time_. That's not the easy way out.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
PREACH! This is exactly how I feel about people that don't discipline their kids! My sister had her first baby (she's a year old now) and I told her the same stuff, it sucks in the beginning to discipline but it gets so much easier after that! My son isn't perfect by any means but he is a well behaved kid because we set rules & he knew if he didn't follow there would be a punishment. You can not let your kids run all over you AND each other!

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”