DailyBumps100ThreadsOfClickbait (Part 100!)

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: DailyBumps100ThreadsOfClickbait (Part 100!)

Unread post by onbreak »

I take the style they dress in as.. We didn't have much $$$ as younger kids ... . even her outfits 5 years ago were blah .. Now she dresses like a cool kid.. Aka Caspian lol

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

My only issue with what Missy wears is when she looks like she should be out clubbing instead of at church. Sometimes her boobs are just all out there for God and everyone to see. She doesn't have to wear a Victorian high collar, but some of the tops she's posted pictures of herself in for church are pretty revealing.
Other than that, if you are clean and presentable, I don't think God cares.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

lmmomSD wrote:My only issue with what Missy wears is when she looks like she should be out clubbing instead of at church. Sometimes her boobs are just all out there for God and everyone to see. She doesn't have to wear a Victorian high collar, but some of the tops she's posted pictures of herself in for church are pretty revealing.

Exactly. She doesn’t wear these tops at home so it isn’t “come as you are.” Like someone else said, it’s deliberate and that’s what makes me side-eye it. It’s weird.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

HelloSweetie wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:My only issue with what Missy wears is when she looks like she should be out clubbing instead of at church. Sometimes her boobs are just all out there for God and everyone to see. She doesn't have to wear a Victorian high collar, but some of the tops she's posted pictures of herself in for church are pretty revealing.

Exactly. She doesn’t wear these tops at home so it isn’t “come as you are.” Like someone else said, it’s deliberate and that’s what makes me side-eye it. It’s weird.

She has to turn it up a notch when in a room filled to the brim with people dressed the same as Caspian & co. How else will people notice her?
tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by tintin15 »

Yeah, I remember when they first started going to church, Missy was wearing a shirt that showed pretty much half of her boobs. And I don't care if she wants to show some cleavage (I believe women should wear what they want), and if that's the only kind of clothes you have then by all means wear that to church, but it was definitely on purpose. She doesn't wear that stuff anywhere but church! Why???? I would understand if she always dressed like that, but she's usually dressed like a frumpy teenager. The most scandalous thing she regularly wears is shorts that are 2 sizes too small that go up her crotch.

And they would have been better off if they got a shelter cat instead of Zuri, especially because shelters tell you about the cats. What they're good with (kids/cats/dogs), if they're affectionate or shy, playful or lazy, special needs, etc. They could pick the perfect cat and it would be great. But if it's not thousands of dollars and unobtainable to 90% of the world, what's the point?

I've been having the same problems with the site. I want to catch up on the pages, but can't stand the time it takes.
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

Come on Mithy we all know BryLard wouldn't mind wearing a girly sweater!! Gee I wonder why they keep copying each other - is it because you keep making them wear the matching clothes every single day??? It actually makes me laugh when Missy sits there and hugs any animal - because we all know that is just for the vlog and she doesn't give them any attention the next day!
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

This is going on this weekend about 45 minutes away from the Lannings. The boys would love it. But I bet they won't go. They would have to leave The Property.

http://jurassictour.com/sandiego.html

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

They tugged at my heartstrings today. Admittedly, seeing a grown man cry completely and totally wrecks me. Idk what it is, but men crying real tears in sad situations breaks me into a million pieces. As much as i snark on these too, they really seemed incredibly sincere while they were sitting and talking. Bryan had me in tears.. I also hope this humbles the shit out of them and makes them realize they are supremely lucky to have 2 healthy boys.
My thoughts and heart go out to Henry's family. It actually makes me sad they didn't make it in time for that sweet boy to meet them. I have nothing bad to say about this vlog and i'm sitting at my desk crying while i write this. :love2: :love2:
Hell even Bryan's singing at the end got me a lot more emotional than i ever thought i would be.
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

Bryan was very genuine. Missy seemed very detached, maybe she was just uncomfortable with Bryan being so emotional? Im not sure. I definitely feel for Bryan though.
Edenberry
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Edenberry »

FakingIt_MakingIt wrote:Bryan was very genuine. Missy seemed very detached, maybe she was just uncomfortable with Bryan being so emotional? Im not sure. I definitely feel for Bryan though.
I'm going to give Missy the benefit of the doubt, here, because I'm a VERY emotional person in general. I cry during movies, I cry when I'm really happy or proud of my kids, I cry when I'm frustrated or worried....but whenever there has been an EXCEPTIONALLY emotional time, such as the death or illness of a family member, I am strangely unemotional. It's not that I don't care. I care immensely. It's just like my brain can't process that kind of emotion. I'm calm when others are extremely emotional. By myself, emotional wreck. Around others who are upset, I'm the calm one. It's very common in a lot of people, but can be off-putting to some.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

FakingIt_MakingIt wrote:Bryan was very genuine. Missy seemed very detached, maybe she was just uncomfortable with Bryan being so emotional? Im not sure. I definitely feel for Bryan though.
I noticed the same. Bryan had me heartbroken, Missy was barely emotional at all. that woman has a heart of ice.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Edenberry wrote:
I'm going to give Missy the benefit of the doubt, here, because I'm a VERY emotional person in general. I cry during movies, I cry when I'm really happy or proud of my kids, I cry when I'm frustrated or worried....but whenever there has been an EXCEPTIONALLY emotional time, such as the death or illness of a family member, I am strangely unemotional. It's not that I don't care. I care immensely. It's just like my brain can't process that kind of emotion. I'm calm when others are extremely emotional. By myself, emotional wreck. Around others who are upset, I'm the calm one. It's very common in a lot of people, but can be off-putting to some.
It would make me feel differently if this girl ever showed any emotions. Unless it's about herself, she is ALWAYS stone cold. No wonder Bryan can never read her and is always asking "did i do good???" she's emotionally vapid, unless its her patting herself on the ass about her Christmas letter.
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

Edenberry wrote:

Maybe...most of her comments were about how hard it would be for HER and praying for HER. She just rubbed me the wrong way.
tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Yeah, today's vlog had me crying like a baby. Especially because you could tell their emotions were real (though Missy showed less than Bryan, she did cry at one point and it seemed genuine...we've seen Missy's fake crying). Bryan's crying broke me. I feel horrible for the family and I feel bad that B&M had to experience this. What they made was very sweet and respectful. (sorry if this posts a bunch, this site is having issues as everyone knows...)
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

I'll take you guys at your word. I still refuse to give them a view. Who passed away? Sounds like a child?

Was the vlog monetized? Because the title is vague enough to make people click on it, and then if they are monetizing a vlog about the death of a child, that's kinda sketchy. If I am wrong, I freely take it back.

And as far as humbling them, and making them appreciate their healthy boys, I doubt it. Caleb Leblanc's death didn't. Bryan gave a little speech making it about him. And Missy didn't say anything. And then they went on their merry exploitative way.

I am way too cynical.

tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

lmmomSD wrote:I'll take you guys at your word. I still refuse to give them a view. Who passed away? Sounds like a child?

Was the vlog monetized? Because the title is vague enough to make people click on it, and then if they are monetizing a vlog about the death of a child, that's kinda sketchy. If I am wrong, I freely take it back.

And as far as humbling them, and making them appreciate their healthy boys, I doubt it. Caleb Leblanc's death didn't. Bryan gave a little speech making it about him. And Missy didn't say anything. And then they went on their merry exploitative way.

I am way too cynical.

A very sick Make-A-Wish kid (5 year old little boy) wanted to meet them and hear Bryan sing, so they dropped everything to go see him and got a call on the way there that he had passed away. Their emotions (though Missy's were far less) seemed very genuine and I can imagine how upsetting it was.

I don't think there was an ad? At least I don't remember there being one, but I'm not sure. It might not have been monetized.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I didn't see an ad. Bryan had me sobbing. He was really genuinely touched and moved. I honestly thought at first that it was bad news about his mom or sister. That's how upset he was.
JVK19
Informer
Informer

Unread post by JVK19 »

There was no ad for me and they said at the end that they made a donation to the hospital in the boys name. I am so shaken by this. I'm ugly crying. I commented on the video and also wanted to say here that I appreciate that they shared this because sometimes real life comes out of nowhere to smack you upside the head. Life isn't always perfect like they usually try to make it seem. I think it's good for kids, teenagers, adults, all to be reminded that these things happen. I agree with what someone else said, when Bryan was crying I started bawling too. That poor family. I cannot imagine. It hit me hard because I have a 1 and 6 year old who love daily bumps and I can totally see them wanting that to be their wish if God forbid anything happened to them. The lannings just never know who might be watching. I feel like the vlogs are going to be different from now on. Like they will be more mindful.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

tintin15 wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:I'll take you guys at your word. I still refuse to give them a view. Who passed away? Sounds like a child?

I am way too cynical.

A very sick Make-A-Wish kid (5 year old little boy) wanted to meet them and hear Bryan sing, so they dropped everything to go see him and got a call on the way there that he had passed away. Their emotions (though Missy's were far less) seemed very genuine and I can imagine how upsetting it was.

I don't think there was an ad? At least I don't remember there being one, but I'm not sure. It might not have been monetized.
Thanks. I am glad that they did try to see him. That is better than the way they treated that little girl with the brain tumor who wanted to meet them so badly.

And if they didn't monetize it, then I absolutely take back any comments about it being sketchy.

Like I said, I am too cynical. They've been so sketchy for so long that I actually am surprised when they do something decent.

ashleyrr2k
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ashleyrr2k »

Missy is a psychopath yikes

Return to “Daily Bumps”