TaylerTragedy: Still Scene In 2018 Part 58

Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Re: TaylerTragedy: Still Scene In 2018 Part 58

Unread post by Panda714 »

Lily YOUR TIME HAS COME

Lily you should seriously send her a five second clip of one just to be like “Oh wait...but you said this was creepy right? You can’t possibly want these”
placebo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by placebo »

Plot twist: They broke up. Again. Much wow. Much news. So sad.
Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Isn’t she the one who said not to focus on the past because it doesn’t matter?
leem91
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by leem91 »

Did they split again ? Lol. It is January after all.
lily1995
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by lily1995 »

Panda714 wrote:Lily YOUR TIME HAS COME

Lily you should seriously send her a five second clip of one just to be like “Oh wait...but you said this was creepy right? You can’t possibly want these”
Haha honestly I was going to send them to her because I do feel kind of bad that she lost all her photos and videos of the kids but the files were too big to send through email and I didn’t exactly want to spend my night screwing around on the computer trying to send Tayler videos of her bullying her kids just because she doesn’t know how to use a computer and can’t be bothered going to a store to try and have it fixed like everyone keeps telling her to do. She said she doesn’t want to travel an hour to be told they can’t help her but if it was that important to her wouldn’t she try it anyway?
Mummyandthree
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mummyandthree »

lily1995 wrote:

Haha honestly I was going to send them to her because I do feel kind of bad that she lost all her photos and videos of the kids but the files were too big to send through email and I didn’t exactly want to spend my night screwing around on the computer trying to send Tayler videos of her bullying her kids just because she doesn’t know how to use a computer and can’t be bothered going to a store to try and have it fixed like everyone keeps telling her to do. She said she doesn’t want to travel an hour to be told they can’t help her but if it was that important to her wouldn’t she try it anyway?
My thoughts exactly

Sent from my 0PJA10 using Tapatalk
Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Mummyandthree wrote:
lily1995 wrote:

My thoughts exactly

Sent from my 0PJA10 using Tapatalk
Translates to “I don’t have anyone to bum a ride from and/or watch my gaggle of tax benefits”
red3head
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by red3head »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201801 ... 2932e9.jpg[/img]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lily1995
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by lily1995 »

How many fucking times is she going to get back with him to have the family together? In the comments she said “at least I tried”.. she’s tried a hundred times already and it always ends up the same way how fucking daft can you be!? All the comments are praising her for being “honest” and hoping that she continues this “positive way”. Her followers are just as dumb as she is.

I want to believe that she’s not in love with him anymore but I highly doubt they won’t be back together soon to make baby #5 and she will be “trying to make her family work” all over again.

Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

lily1995 wrote:How many fucking times is she going to get back with him to have the family together? In the comments she said “at least I tried”.. she’s tried a hundred times already and it always ends up the same way how fucking daft can you be!? All the comments are praising her for being “honest” and hoping that she continues this “positive way”. Her followers are just as dumb as she is.

I want to believe that she’s not in love with him anymore but I highly doubt they won’t be back together soon to make baby #5 and she will be “trying to make her family work” all over again.

Calling it now

She dumped him cause she’s already pregnant again

Mostly kidding

If she actually stays away from him then good for her

I wonder if being with potentially decent guys(Kevin and Brian)made her realize how toxic they are together

It really is hard to break the cycle of toxic relationship “what if’s” and I’ve gone through it myself so I do somewhat feel bad for her but granted there’s been a metric fuckton of completely ridiculous bullshit that she’s gone back after so who knows anymore

Hopefully she actually does stay single and get her shit together. Sadly not gonna hold my breath but for the sake of the kids some stability would be nice
Echox3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Echox3 »

If what's she saying is true, then I'm proud of her. I don't think she should be with chuckie the clown just to have her family together. That's a dumb reason if she doesn't love him.

I do hope she actually stays single and away from any of these losers. If she HAS to date someone, I hope she can take her time and find someone that doesn't need to move in or be called 'daddy' after their first date.

I will say though, I am proud of her for not airing out as much dirty laundry this time and for (seemingly) being less active and hopefully focusing more on the kids.

leem91
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by leem91 »

Looks like she's back to talking to Brian too. Or at least it looks that way. They follow one another again & are friends on Facebook.
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

red3head wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201801 ... 2932e9.jpg[/img]

Sooo is the skirt and knee socks the new version of the beanie?...

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Soooo he cheated or she cheated, he probably said she's gonna get less of the taxes? I hope he gives her like 50-75% of the taxes in clothes for the kids. That's what I'd do at least. I don't understand why she doesn't use that good amount of money for their birthdays, Easter, Christmas, and set aside money to get clothes. Even if she just buys gift cards to set away.

twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

lily1995 wrote:How many fucking times is she going to get back with him to have the family together? In the comments she said “at least I tried”.. she’s tried a hundred times already and it always ends up the same way how fucking daft can you be!? All the comments are praising her for being “honest” and hoping that she continues this “positive way”. Her followers are just as dumb as she is.

They'll e together for their wedding anniversary and tax time, which officially starts January 26.

placebo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by placebo »

I'm not really surprised.
I hope Brian has the brains to stay away and not get re-involved. Tayler and her crazy ain't worth it.
Eyerollsohard7
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Eyerollsohard7 »

Brand new here but I have read for years, I have a screen shot of Brian telling Taylor how disgusting she is and asking if she is going to try to choke him. I took screen shot within the first five min it was up and the post was quickly deleted. Waited to see if anyone else caught it and posted it. Not sure how to post a photo but I have it if anyone can help? Haha sorry for the newbie idiotness
Bsveach15
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Bsveach15 »

Eyerollsohard7 wrote:Brand new here but I have read for years, I have a screen shot of Brian telling Taylor how disgusting she is and asking if she is going to try to choke him. I took screen shot within the first five min it was up and the post was quickly deleted. Waited to see if anyone else caught it and posted it. Not sure how to post a photo but I have it if anyone can help? Haha sorry for the newbie idiotness
If you want to you can email it to me and I’ll post it.
[email protected]

Eyerollsohard7
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Eyerollsohard7 »

Sent thanks!
Bsveach15
Gossiper