KKandMillionDollarBaby | KKandBabyJ | Part 16

Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKandMillionDollarBaby | Part 16

Unread post by Pineapples »

If it’s not another boy that is terribly fussy, doesn’t sleep through the night EVER and gives her the reality check that she needs then I shall unsubscribe and never watch again lol.

But in all seriousness she will probably have a beautiful baby girl, who is really easy to take care of, because for some reason Keren is like a cat. Always lands on her feet. Sigh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201801 ... e126a7.jpg[/img]

I totally think that those gloves that Jackson is wearing are the ones that go with Landons snow clothes. See how the colour is exactly the same but doesn’t match Jackson’s at all.
So she gave Jackson Landons warm mittens and made him wear socks on his hands. Well guess it’s fine so long as golden child is warm!!

Mads07
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mads07 »

As much as I can’t stand these two, they know what they’re doing when it comes to milking a situation. Avoiding certain words, not being obvious about her pregnancy, etc.... They’ve really thought this through and it’s pretty sad. It’s smart for money, but your kids shouldn’t be your main source of income, especially when you’re as money hungry as Keren. I usually don’t have a problem with family vloggers and creators that share their personal life, but it just feels so wrong to so obviously use an (unborn) child for attention. It makes me so sad to see something as exciting and personal as a pregnancy to be turned into basically a marketing strategy for their channel. It’s a good business move, but morally not so much.

calimama20
Informer
Informer

Unread post by calimama20 »

Currently, the best of 2017 video is at 244k. Which is about right for their videos. Let’s see if it gets popular from them being so vague about the pregnancy . The proposal video got 487k views

mmoommoo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mmoommoo »

jrb7 wrote:As much as I can’t stand these two, they know what they’re doing when it comes to milking a situation. Avoiding certain words, not being obvious about her pregnancy, etc.... They’ve really thought this through and it’s pretty sad. It’s smart for money, but your kids shouldn’t be your main source of income, especially when you’re as money hungry as Keren. I usually don’t have a problem with family vloggers and creators that share their personal life, but it just feels so wrong to so obviously use an (unborn) child for attention. It makes me so sad to see something as exciting and personal as a pregnancy to be turned into basically a marketing strategy for their channel. It’s a good business move, but morally not so much.

They’re only milking it and being vague because we literally gave them the idea to lol
I think we should all take credit and also we are due some cut of that sweet half asian baby no. 3 money from Keren.

pay up bitch.

Mads07
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mads07 »

mmoommoo wrote:
jrb7 wrote:As much as I can’t stand these two, they know what they’re doing when it comes to milking a situation. Avoiding certain words, not being obvious about her pregnancy, etc.... They’ve really thought this through and it’s pretty sad. It’s smart for money, but your kids shouldn’t be your main source of income, especially when you’re as money hungry as Keren. I usually don’t have a problem with family vloggers and creators that share their personal life, but it just feels so wrong to so obviously use an (unborn) child for attention. It makes me so sad to see something as exciting and personal as a pregnancy to be turned into basically a marketing strategy for their channel. It’s a good business move, but morally not so much.

They’re only milking it and being vague because we literally gave them the idea to lol
I think we should all take credit and also we are due some cut of that sweet half asian baby no. 3 money from Keren.

pay up bitch.

I take PayPal, but prefer the direct deposit Image

Buttercup
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Buttercup »

It’s disgusting. It’s like they planned out this marketing strategy before the baby was even conceived. But hey, I have no high expectations for these clowns. I might be on this site gossiping, but they’re the ones marketing their fetus for views and money. Image

Kitina13
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kitina13 »

New baby means more wubbanubs for jackson lol. They should wean both boys from pacis right now so they have plenty of time to adjust

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk
mmoommoo
Gossiper
Gossiper

I wonder if they’re still going to name the baby Piper if it’s a girl? Landon was going to be Piper.

WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

I know everyone hates them but I thought her and Taylor in the last video were hilarious when they were on the couch laughing. It's sweet to see them happy. They seem to be enjoying this vacay and atleast they attempt to involve the kids. I mean, when was the last time Britneys kids left the house?
Babbs18
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Babbs18 »

I think they are waiting to see how many views the best of kk 2017 video will get and if the views are dissapointing they will eventually make a pregnancy announcment.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn GT-I9301I met Tapatalk
Buttercup
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Buttercup »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201801 ... 5b9e98.jpg[/img]
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201801 ... c34a4a.jpg[/img]

Did you wait long? ImageImageImage I’ll never understand their stupid ass fans ImageImage actually they kinda look like Hocus Pocus witches Image

WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

who is bianca?
booboo2017
Informer
Informer

Unread post by booboo2017 »

Where at in Colorado did they go? It does look very gorgeous there!!!

thealesc
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by thealesc »

mamaya10 wrote:I bet Jackson doesn't like the weather because he is cold and they don't dress him properly either. His ears must have been freezing.
And then Keren is complaining about the cold... I guess, it's a pet peeve of mine, but it's always bothering me when people complain of being cold and don't even close their jackets and put a scarf on....
Were I'm from there is a saying: There is no bad weather, just bad clothes.

And poor Nonnie, she is in the kitchen all the time! So, she cooked them dinner and they go lay on the couch and let her tidy up the kitchen alone????
Are you from Germany lol. I grew up with that saying
ecf997

Unread post by ecf997 »

Hey ya'll. Took a brief hiatus, but I'm back to stay in the loop about the newest little moneymaker... I mean, baby... Whoops, slip of the tongue!

Are ya'll ready for puffy face Keren again? Lol
mmoommoo
Gossiper
Gossiper

ecf997 wrote:Hey ya'll. Took a brief hiatus, but I'm back to stay in the loop about the newest little moneymaker... I mean, baby... Whoops, slip of the tongue!

Are ya'll ready for puffy face Keren again? Lol
hi Image

I’m not ready tbh

and i think she will get her girl this time unfortunately

Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Iconic trio??? That minion is delusional. Wtf have they ever done that is iconic?? Idiot.

calimama20
Informer
Informer

She posted this.....
IMG_0240.JPG
IMG_0241.JPG
All I’m thinking is he probably looks that way because he’s so cold and he’s realized his parents couldn’t be bothered to get him a coat. He’s frozen.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
calimama20
Informer
Informer

I tweeted the same thing to her... wonder how long until I’m blocked lol it’s sickening he didn’t have a thick coat this whole trip

Return to “KKandBabyJ”