JesssFam: New Year's Eve, Jess Please Don't Conceive (Pt106)

Scooby-dooby-doo
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: New Year's Eve, Jess Please Don't Conceive (Pt

Unread post by Scooby-dooby-doo »

DoodleBop2 wrote:It's common enough in BF toddlers, if mom doesn't put in boundaries in place or offer a cup they won't drink. As often as she's offered nursing she probably doesn't get actually truly thirsty or hungry enough for solid foods\drinks. I mean she knows if she waits an hour she will nurse again so where is the motivation. With my own nursing toddler, I put in boundaries like no nursing when we were out, I offered solids first with a sippy cup of water during the day etc. Not having boundaries, in theory, is fine because breastfeeding is a relationship of two people and if those two people are fine with it -but- there is the risk of Addie being delayed by not having a chance to learn age-appropriate feeding skills - like drinking from a cup.

I'm a mother, grandmother, registered nurse and a midwife. I supported my daughter through 2.5 years of breastfeeding, and am all for 'extended breastfeeding' but YES YES YES to this post!!! Addie should most definitely be offered food and other fluids now... 3 regular meals ( breakfast, lunch and dinner ) with healthy snacks in-between. Sure... breastfeed her as needed/wanted for comfort, but it should be starting to take a backseat to regular eating of healthy foods and drinks...not substituting for meals now.
ReginaGeorge
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by ReginaGeorge »

That crockpot meal sounds disgusting and yet she was going on and on about how good it smells. Those kids need a carrot or red pepper or piece of broccoli thrown at them. It's no wonder why they're always sick. Sodium loaded canned soup, sodium loaded ranch mix, chicken and potatoes. Barf.
itsyagirl
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by itsyagirl »

ReginaGeorge wrote:That crockpot meal sounds disgusting and yet she was going on and on about how good it smells. Those kids need a carrot or red pepper or piece of broccoli thrown at them. It's no wonder why they're always sick. Sodium loaded canned soup, sodium loaded ranch mix, chicken and potatoes. Barf.

lmaoooo ''I cooked for once okay???!!'' Jessss cracks me up that was the laziest ''cooking'' I've ever seen
violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by violet-kelsey black »

itsyagirl wrote:
ReginaGeorge wrote:That crockpot meal sounds disgusting and yet she was going on and on about how good it smells. Those kids need a carrot or red pepper or piece of broccoli thrown at them. It's no wonder why they're always sick. Sodium loaded canned soup, sodium loaded ranch mix, chicken and potatoes. Barf.

lmaoooo ''I cooked for once okay???!!'' Jessss cracks me up that was the laziest ''cooking'' I've ever seen
What does she feed them everyday?! How could she have all of these kids and not be able to cook decent meals?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Milk_stain
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Milk_stain »

fingusername wrote:"some random black cat wants into our house..." Ya, because it smells like p!ss and sh!t and garbage. The cat thinks it's the neighbourhood litter box.
fingusername wrote:"some random black cat wants into our house..." Ya, because it smells like p!ss and sh!t and garbage. The cat thinks it's the neighbourhood litter box.
lmao... and why did she feed the cat? now the cats going to come back for more food
itsyagirl
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by itsyagirl »

Milk_stain wrote:
lmao... and why did she feed the cat? now the cats going to come back for more food
Yep that's her cat now. I guess they eat taco bell like clockwork because mr goatee couldn't even wait until 7pm for a ''healthy'' dinner.

Unread post by Guest »

[quote="lizpuff2006"]The idea of microfiber is that you can easily clean it. And most you can take off the covers to wash them. But the main idea is that you actually have to do it.
/quote]

I have had microfiber furniture since 2005, through two toddlers who are now teens, multiple cats, dogs and ferrets, and they are still in great shape. What a perfect choice for a busy family like mess's, so easy for her to keep up with. Oh, wait...
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

That crockpot meal was literally for all the people who say she never cooks anymore. See she's "cooking".
fudgeitup
Talker
Talker

Unread post by fudgeitup »

I don’t get why she didn’t add some veggies into the mix. Even a bag of frozen mixed veggies would have been better that nothing, and added a little more to the meal. And i almost guarantee that covered in the “sauce”, the kids wouldn't have even known they were in there!
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

lizpuff2006 wrote:
missparzival wrote:Where did she post she got matching shirts?

Her newest video. She got a birthday boy Mickey shirt for Landen, sister of the birthday boy shirt for Addie, and Mom and dad of the birthday boy shirts for Jess and Chris. Totally Jess. Totally Tacky
Ugh I hate those shirts, especially sister of the birthday kid shirts! They're one use! Why not buy him a shirt he wants at Disney?? ....with their new spending habits, how much do you think they'll spend at Disney and on what? I doubt Disney has a Texas Roadhouse inside it

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
nineteenninety3

Unread post by nineteenninety3 »

Was that for everyone?! Four chicken breasts, a small handful of potatoes, no way would that meet the food needs of five children and two adults. She needs to get a grip.

Sent from my BLN-L21 using Tapatalk
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

shilohjulia wrote:I get that fat babies are cute but this isn’t normal baby chubbiness. This kid is going to be morbidly obese by the age of five. Wtf

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201801 ... ee87c3.jpg[/img]

You can already tell she's got to be obese at her age... although I doubt she's taken to a pediatrician for checkups.

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

quartz wrote:her failed attempts at cleaning/organizing are laughable. she "cleans" the closet for 2 minutes then decides its time for yet another target run to buy MORE SHIT/CLUTTER in order to be able to clean? No, Jess. Thats exactly your problem. You are a consumerist nightmare and every retailers wet dream. You have way too much shit already. Through shit AWAY. Do not accumulate more. She needs to read some budgeting and minimalist living books.

and cant she get her video removed for copyright infringement for putting that clip of beyonce in her video

This. There is a quote about "If you have to buy stuff to organize your stuff.. you have too much STUFF" She needs to declutter and move out the broken shit and then organize.
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I bet she knew some of the kids would refuse to eat. They probably ended up with cereal or something. :P
Captain Smooth
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Captain Smooth »

Why is she so opposed to cooking? I don't understand that. Yes it can be tricky to cook for 7 people and you need huge pots, but since they have a dishwasher I don't see the problem. Chicken?check.potatos?check.sauce?nope, I don't count processed dustpackets in water a sauce.vegetables and/or seasoning?nope.salad?nope.fruits for dessert?nope. Funny thing is, cooking vegetables is one the easiest tasks ever! Put the chicken and the potatoes into the crockpot and prepare the vegetables and salad an hour before it's done. Oh and put you hair up while using the stove, or get an electrical one!

Really Jess, you have growing kids, you need to try harder! I'm going to say the same thing I said about Drake, the time to say, oh she's too young, is over, get into the swing of things, you have 5 children that need proper food!
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

I like hOw she included a clip of her washing her hands after touching the cat so everyone here wouldn't say anything about her not doing it. she prolly gave a few chest scratches and hair swipes before washing her hands

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Since the kids are used to highly processed take-out food that's high in salt\sugar and have very similar textures etc if she does start cooking at home she probably will need things like a sauce to make the transition easier. She could start with those steaming bags of frozen veggies or raw veggies and dip.

Even if she won't catch fire who wants hair in their food. Tie up your hair when you make food. Seriously.
nerdy91
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by nerdy91 »

I mean at least she cooked, but it looked gross. Also she highlighted the fact that you can put all kinds of veggies in it but only puts potatoes in hers.
Captain Smooth
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Captain Smooth »

DoodleBop2 wrote:Since the kids are used to highly processed take-out food that's high in salt\sugar and have very similar textures etc if she does start cooking at home she probably will need things like a sauce to make the transition easier. She could start with those steaming bags of frozen veggies or raw veggies and dip.

Even if she won't catch fire who wants hair in their food. Tie up your hair when you make food. Seriously.
Sorry, but I call bull on that. I remember when Landen ate broccoli (here and there) and Lilia asked for carrots, so they probably would eat it, she just doesn't put enough effort in it. Another thing I've noticed with her is, if she does serve some kind of vegetables, it's hardly ever with regular meals, it's always seperate, either raw, or just stacked somewhere on a plastic plate. She needs to do more then just cook it and serve it, especially when she has "picky" eaters at home. Also, I think sauces are great, I just couldn't deal with her laziness of preparing it herself, she saves herself the time of looking after the food on the stove, you would think that she could prepare some kind of sauce herself. Also have we ever seen her serve a salad? Like a real salad, with vegetables and dressing on it? I'm not surprised her kids are "picky" eaters, I think they're less picky eaters, than she just has no clue how to serve tasty meals. If her kids don't like certain things, she could try out variations of it (soup, stew, with sauce, in a salad) and see, if they like it better then, but taco bell is so much closer :x that logic grinds my gears.
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

I’m excuse me? I have seen her serve salad.
To herself.
From Texas roadhouse.
That cost $10.

;)

Return to “JesssFam”