JesssFam: New Year's Eve, Jess Please Don't Conceive (Pt106)

deannaroseo
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: New Year's Eve, Jess Please Don't Conceive (Pt

Unread post by deannaroseo »

I don’t understand how or what she feeds her kids on a daily basis. Sounds like a bunch of slop thrown together with zero veggies or sides.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

Captain Smooth wrote:
DoodleBop2 wrote:Since the kids are used to highly processed take-out food that's high in salt\sugar and have very similar textures etc if she does start cooking at home she probably will need things like a sauce to make the transition easier. She could start with those steaming bags of frozen veggies or raw veggies and dip.

Even if she won't catch fire who wants hair in their food. Tie up your hair when you make food. Seriously.
Sorry, but I call bull on that. I remember when Landen ate broccoli (here and there) and Lilia asked for carrots, so they probably would eat it, she just doesn't put enough effort in it. Another thing I've noticed with her is, if she does serve some kind of vegetables, it's hardly ever with regular meals, it's always seperate, either raw, or just stacked somewhere on a plastic plate. She needs to do more then just cook it and serve it, especially when she has "picky" eaters at home. Also, I think sauces are great, I just couldn't deal with her laziness of preparing it herself, she saves herself the time of looking after the food on the stove, you would think that she could prepare some kind of sauce herself. Also have we ever seen her serve a salad? Like a real salad, with vegetables and dressing on it? I'm not surprised her kids are "picky" eaters, I think they're less picky eaters, than she just has no clue how to serve tasty meals. If her kids don't like certain things, she could try out variations of it (soup, stew, with sauce, in a salad) and see, if they like it better then, but taco bell is so much closer :x that logic grinds my gears.
I don't watch all her video last memory I have of fresh food it was fruit with breakfast and the kids put the plates in the sink with most of the fruit untouched. Even with whipped cream and pancake syrup to help sweeten it. It could simply be she doesn't serve it. I don't think I've ever seen a salad and that would be one of the easiest things to customize with different veggies\dressing...that one picture she showed of a salad that I saw, was lettuce, croutons and ranch..but I think that was only for her.
Captain Smooth
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Captain Smooth »

nutbagmcgee wrote:I’m excuse me? I have seen her serve salad.
To herself.
From Texas roadhouse.
That cost $10.

;)
:D :D :D

Just like she served herself the expensive meat from blue apron :)
Captain Smooth
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Captain Smooth »

DoodleBop2 wrote:
Captain Smooth wrote:
DoodleBop2 wrote:Since the kids are used to highly processed take-out food that's high in salt\sugar and have very similar textures etc if she does start cooking at home she probably will need things like a sauce to make the transition easier. She could start with those steaming bags of frozen veggies or raw veggies and dip.

Even if she won't catch fire who wants hair in their food. Tie up your hair when you make food. Seriously.
Sorry, but I call bull on that. I remember when Landen ate broccoli (here and there) and Lilia asked for carrots, so they probably would eat it, she just doesn't put enough effort in it. Another thing I've noticed with her is, if she does serve some kind of vegetables, it's hardly ever with regular meals, it's always seperate, either raw, or just stacked somewhere on a plastic plate. She needs to do more then just cook it and serve it, especially when she has "picky" eaters at home. Also, I think sauces are great, I just couldn't deal with her laziness of preparing it herself, she saves herself the time of looking after the food on the stove, you would think that she could prepare some kind of sauce herself. Also have we ever seen her serve a salad? Like a real salad, with vegetables and dressing on it? I'm not surprised her kids are "picky" eaters, I think they're less picky eaters, than she just has no clue how to serve tasty meals. If her kids don't like certain things, she could try out variations of it (soup, stew, with sauce, in a salad) and see, if they like it better then, but taco bell is so much closer :x that logic grinds my gears.
I don't watch all her video last memory I have of fresh food it was fruit with breakfast and the kids put the plates in the sink with most of the fruit untouched. Even with whipped cream and pancake syrup to help sweeten it. It could simply be she doesn't serve it. I don't think I've ever seen a salad and that would be one of the easiest things to customize with different veggies\dressing...that one picture she showed of a salad that I saw, was lettuce, croutons and ranch..but I think that was only for her.
True, I remember the breakfest, I think the problem is, there is too much other stuff that tastes so much more interesting than the fruits, so they eat that first and afterwards don't really care for them. Also that huge amount of cream...I couldn't eat that without feeling sick afterwards.
We always had fruit "salad". You take apples, bananas, pears, etc. cut them up, put them in a bowl with a few tablespoons of water and two teaspoons of sugar (for four people), mix it and let that sit for about 15 minutes, then the fruits will taste really sweet and the water on the bottom will have a very sweet fruity taste. Easy, simple, no fatty, sugary cream neccessary.
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Captain Smooth wrote:
True, I remember the breakfest, I think the problem is, there is too much other stuff that tastes so much more interesting than the fruits, so they eat that first and afterwards don't really care for them. Also that huge amount of cream...I couldn't eat that without feeling sick afterwards.
We always had fruit "salad". You take apples, bananas, pears, etc. cut them up, put them in a bowl with a few tablespoons of water and two teaspoons of sugar (for four people), mix it and let that sit for about 15 minutes, then the fruits will taste really sweet and the water on the bottom will have a very sweet fruity taste. Easy, simple, no fatty, sugary cream neccessary.

I also wonder how much snacking they do? The school lunches seem to be almost entirely made up of snacks. We see lots of packaged mini "muffins", crackers, chips, cookies etc. If they had fewer snacks if they'd be more inclined to eat dinner. Not only for the kids how often do they go out to lunch while the kids are at school. Maybe the grown-ups are not feeling too excited for dinner because they just ate a huge meal so it adds to not putting in any effort.
jesswhytho
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by jesswhytho »

It is literally SO easy to make a damn salad I don't understand why Jess can't manage to make one at LEAST once a week for the kids jeeze

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk
kalakala
Talker
Talker

Unread post by kalakala »

She does seem to never show what they have for dinner/lunch.

The only thing I remember seeing is spaghetti with what looks like a bit of tomatoe purée in.

You never seen a fruit bowl or anything in their house. My kids are always wondering round eating apples/bananas/grapes. I'm in no way some instagram super healthy mum, they have chips and nuggets/fish fingers for dinner sometimes but you literally don't see fruit/veg in that house.

Sorry apart from the little cut up strawberry with pancakes sometimes.

I still find it odd they don't seem to have cereal much either
cfbfabe123
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by cfbfabe123 »

nineteenninety3 wrote:
ReginaGeorge wrote:That crockpot meal sounds disgusting and yet she was going on and on about how good it smells. Those kids need a carrot or red pepper or piece of broccoli thrown at them. It's no wonder why they're always sick. Sodium loaded canned soup, sodium loaded ranch mix, chicken and potatoes. Barf.
Was that for everyone?! Four chicken breasts, a small handful of potatoes, no way would that meet the food needs of five children and two adults. She needs to get a grip.

Sent from my BLN-L21 using Tapatalk
I guarantee that meal was for her and Chris only... it wasn't possibly enough for all the kids. When she was talking to Kyson at the table and he was showing her the stamps on his hands, there was a slice of pizza on the table. Probably Lilias that she got at Costco... but I highly doubt she would get Lilia pizza and make the rest eat her "amazing" meal.
deannaroseo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by deannaroseo »

She purposely never shows lunch or dinner because she’ll get shit for it.
The only “meal”, and I use that term very loosely, is breakfast. She’s always doing pancakes/waffles with a can of whipped cream and like 2 blueberries and strawberries thrown in. Sometimes there’s eggs. That’s the only food we really ever see from her in vlogs.
They have 5-7 kids, you’d think by now her AND Chris would be pros at quick, cheap meals to feed those poor kids.
When she shows their lunchboxes, it’s full of carbs and sugar! Fruit gummies, muffins, crackers, chips, etc.
I think partially it’s because her kids “just won’t eat anything healthy”, but she sure as hell doesn’t try to get them to. When I was a kid, if we didn’t eat lunch or dinner that was fine but there was to be absolutely zero snacking until we finished our meal. Then again, Jess’ kids have no structure or discipline so that would be asking too much.

minties82
Informer
Informer

Unread post by minties82 »

Surely those poor children are going to be low in so much stuff? Iron etc? Poor Addie. My smallest is 17 months and devours meat and veg etc, even though she's still keen on the boob, no way in hell it ever replaces meals. And babies/small toddlers tend to eat anything you give them, they aren't usually fussy at that stage.

She or that fat fuck she lives with could very easily chop up a head of broccoli and roast it in the oven. I'm a really simple cook and everyone loves that in my house. Bit of garlic, toss it in some butter or oil and roast it and it is amazing. All nutty and delicious. Or what about a stirfry? Get a big wok.

No way that chicken was for everyone. Unless she was also making a pot of rice and a pile of veg that we didn't see.

I see Addie and Landon were up really late as per usual. Lardo checks something on his phone and I am sure it said it was 9-something but I'm not certain.

Sent from my HUAWEI CUN-L02 using Tapatalk
Natxo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Natxo »

I was just about to say about the pizza in the background. I doubt that the kids ate any of her ‘dinner’ because they’re not used to eating things like that. They probably gave the kids pizza like always.
cardboardbox
Informer
Informer

Unread post by cardboardbox »

I wonder how much $$ she gets from these annoying ads. It's so obvious she lies too cause I remember when she did an ad for some other app she said that's the ONLY game she has on her phone. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201801 ... 4b0a72.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
Princesskris77
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Princesskris77 »

Natxo wrote:I was just about to say about the pizza in the background. I doubt that the kids ate any of her ‘dinner’ because they’re not used to eating things like that. They probably gave the kids pizza like always.
I wouldn’t have eaten any of that slop. I can’t believe she has so many kids and can’t put together a decent meal.
Princesskris77
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Princesskris77 »

Someone needs to take the mascara away from her or something.. her lashes look so bad. Looks like tons mascara has been clumped up for days. I’ve seen the lash extensions before that look good but these are horrendous
Sparklingdee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Sparklingdee »

Lmao I cant believe she thought that crock pot dinner was good. Why dont they eat normal food??? How about a stir fry???? or spaghetti bolognase? its just chicken, potato and nesquik 24/7. Those kids must be deficient in so many vitamins!!!
Natxo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Natxo »

About the kids being deficient.. I may be wrong but in the newest video where she’s showing Lilia’s naked back, all I could see was skin and bones. You can see her spine clearly. Is that even normal
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I don't understand this obsession with ranch. Let alone hot ranch dressing.
olemama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by olemama »

Jess, stop being a fuckwit and take Lilia to a doctor; she's not getting better. Her fevers are running high even with medication and she is lethargic now. She looks terrible. Even your stupid minions are telling you to take her! WTF is wrong with you?!!
izziebelle13
Informer
Informer

Unread post by izziebelle13 »

Princesskris77 wrote:Someone needs to take the mascara away from her or something.. her lashes look so bad. Looks like tons mascara has been clumped up for days. I’ve seen the lash extensions before that look good but these are horrendous
She’s not wearing mascara, well she shouldn’t be anyway. Her lashes are to full for her face and everyday wear plus you’re supposed to take good care of them by brushing them out each day which she clearly doesn’t do.

cardboardbox
Informer
Informer

Unread post by cardboardbox »

I can't believe she won't take Lilia to the doctor with a 106 fever!!! What an idiot!!! But she takes herself when she doesn't feel good?! Her priorities are so fucked. And I don't think she realizes you need to add 1 degree for under the armpit temps. What a moron. And I hope she gives those kids daily vitamins.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Return to “JesssFam”