Aaryn Williams SwipeUp: Part 2

formerctfxcer
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Aaryn Williams SwipeUp: Part 2

Unread post by formerctfxcer »

brittosmond1912 wrote:Aaryn deff reads here and then went to the trouble of looking for my user name on twitter and blacked me since I haven't been on twitter and i am suddenly blocked
Lmao that’s some next level shit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by fingusername »

brittosmond1912 wrote:Aaryn deff reads here and then went to the trouble of looking for my user name on twitter and blacked me since I haven't been on twitter and i am suddenly blocked
She's a vapid b!tch who can not handle ANY sort of negative attention. I'm sure she sits and reads and double checks everyones user names.
vandelynn
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by vandelynn »

Lmao and she claims she doesnt have time to shower?!?!? If you ask me she has way too much time on her hands to be doing all that lol did you notice on her vlog she had her house guest watching Adeline so she could get a shower. Not only did she get a shower she decided to take full advantage from her house guest and was self tanning as well!! I know from self tanning its not a easy task. Its additional shower time exfoliating and then regular lotion then spray tanning and running it in with the mitt. Its a production that I hate taking time to do and my kids are teenagers. Any normal person would at least be in & out so your house guest can be just that a GUEST. Not Aaryn she sees it as spa time for herself. Really?!?! Lol

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Tinabelle
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Tinabelle »

vandelynn wrote:Lmao and she claims she doesnt have time to shower?!?!? If you ask me she has way too much time on her hands to be doing all that lol did you notice on her vlog she had her house guest watching Adeline so she could get a shower. Not only did she get a shower she decided to take full advantage from her house guest and was self tanning as well!! I know from self tanning its not a easy task. Its additional shower time exfoliating and then regular lotion then spray tanning and running it in with the mitt. Its a production that I hate taking time to do and my kids are teenagers. Any normal person would at least be in & out so your house guest can be just that a GUEST. Not Aaryn she sees it as spa time for herself. Really?!?! Lol

Right?! Even before I had a baby, I thought self tanning was too much work and only did it for special occasions.

So she has time for #Lush baths basically everynight, but not enough time to shower. I'm calling bull.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
vandelynn
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

And i totally get her wantimg to do those things shes used to just to feel somewhat normal after just having a baby but dont lie and "woe me" when you record every minute of your day and then get mad when people have an opinion!!! Smh[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201801 ... 9c48f7.jpg[/img]

Jennie123
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Jennie123 »

brittosmond. Yep! She did the same thing to me. She blocked me on IG and Twitter. For the amount of time she spends blocking people she would have time to wash herself. Lol. I follow a lot of utube moms but she is the only one who has an obsession with blocking. It’s because she is so insecure. It also reflects her mean spirit. She is always in a fight and retaliation mode. She hasn’t changed one bit since her big brother days. She can’t handle any type of comment that isn’t gushing over her. She’s emotionally immature.
Jennie123
Talker
Talker

fingusername. I saw the cooter clip before she edited it but frankly I didn’t even notice it. Lol. She’s such a drama queen.
TheOneWhoBlogs
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by TheOneWhoBlogs »

Jennie123 wrote:fingusername. I saw the cooter clip before she edited it but frankly I didn’t even notice it. Lol. She’s such a drama queen.
Please explain
4/14/17
1/1/18
9/10/18
MintJulep
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MintJulep »

I make sure to always call her Aaron on social media, she loves that.

Slow burn.
MintJulep
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MintJulep »

formerctfxcer wrote:
MintJulep wrote:@Aaryn_Williams Jan 8

HAHAHAHA Kevin going after Eddie while the girls were playing video games. That would 100% be Nick! #NurseJackie

What does she mean by this?
It’s been a long time since I saw that show but (SPOILERS)...

Kevin is Jackie’s husband. Eddie is Jackie’s former lover that she cheated on her husband with for years. After Eddie and Jackie ended things Eddie decided to befriend Kevin to get back at Jackie/remain close to her in some way. I don’t remember this particular scene so I can’t go into much more detail than that except it’s probably after Jackie tells her husband the truth of her affair?

Thank you, still not quite sure if I understand the context, Nick would run after Aaryn's boyfriend while her girls play video games?
vandelynn
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

MintJulep Omg that is too funny!! She probably dwells on something like her name being spelled wrong all day too. Smart thinking lol

RiceKrispieJoJo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by RiceKrispieJoJo »

Jennie123 wrote:brittosmond. Yep! She did the same thing to me. She blocked me on IG and Twitter. For the amount of time she spends blocking people she would have time to wash herself. Lol. I follow a lot of utube moms but she is the only one who has an obsession with blocking. It’s because she is so insecure. It also reflects her mean spirit. She is always in a fight and retaliation mode. She hasn’t changed one bit since her big brother days. She can’t handle any type of comment that isn’t gushing over her. She’s emotionally immature.
That is hilarious. MY IG and Twitter are all under different names and not related to this so she will never find me bwahahahahah. Go focus your time on your kids Aaron.
RiceKrispieJoJo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by RiceKrispieJoJo »

Jennie123 wrote:fingusername. I saw the cooter clip before she edited it but frankly I didn’t even notice it. Lol. She’s such a drama queen.
Ha. Of course Crystal saw it immediately because all she does is sit on social media all day with Aaryn. Great moms!
Joanna234

Unread post by Joanna234 »

That collar for Duchess... I just can't. Why is everything in Aaron's life like a 9-year old girl's Fisher Price toy.
glorygirl920
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by glorygirl920 »

Joanna234 wrote:That collar for Duchess... I just can't. Why is everything in Aaron's life like a 9-year old girl's Fisher Price toy.
She must just scroll through etsy all day long. Probably saw a collar on there and was like OMG DUTCHESS AND ZELLE NEEEEDDD THESE. Meanwhile Skyla is screaming in background.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
Jennie123
Talker
Talker

Exactly. I’m thinking that immediately after she wakes up every day she starts thinking about what she can buy online today. The girl loves to spend money.
Tinabelle
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Tinabelle »

And she's at it again on IG... this chick goes to Nordstrom more than I go to the grocery store! I haven't been to the mall since before my baby was born. Who even goes to the mall anymore? Every time I walk into a department store I think, "wow this stuff is so overpriced, how do these places stay open?" I guess I have my answer now... people like Aaryn.

Where's Adeline? At home with Nick again? I don't understand how she feels zero remorse for dumping off her newborn. Yeah, Nick is the dad, he should be responsible for taking care of the kids sometimes, but doesn't she want family time when they're all together? Nick's gone so much during the week, you'd think she'd enjoy their time together on the weekends.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
glorygirl920
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by glorygirl920 »

I kinda feel like all this wasteful spending is gonna catch up to her. Nick is only going to put up with that for so long. They're probably still in the early lovey stage of their marriage and he won't say anything. But then again maybe they're both like that. Spending excessively....

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
Stellar
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Stellar »

Wow. That hashtag was so rude #nobreakfornicktoday

He works such long hours. He definitely needs a break or at least some time with his family together. Does she really need to spend another day with her friends?

Jennie123
Talker
Talker

That hashtag is so bitchy. It gives the feeling that she is punishing him because he was gone on a work trip all week. She whined all week about being alone and missing him, yet the minute he got home, she runs out with her friends. She clearly didn’t miss him, but rather missed him doing work around the house. She spent last Saturday night with her friends, then this Saturday as well. I can’t ever remember Nick having a guys night out ever. He just works all of the time and then takes care of the kids on his few days off.

Return to “Aaryn Williams”