HAYLEE AND BABY PART # 3

amykay
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: HAYLEE AND BABY PART # 3

Unread post by amykay »

I love how she was explaining why she still shops in the toddler section in her last video lolol
Chromiumpizza
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Chromiumpizza »

Good lord she is hardcore flirting with Jake again.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
8elz
Talker
Talker

Unread post by 8elz »

samawest wrote:Good lord she is hardcore flirting with Jake again.

If I didn’t watch her channel, I would think that was her boyfriend for sure Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Echox3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Echox3 »

8elz wrote:
samawest wrote:Good lord she is hardcore flirting with Jake again.

If I didn’t watch her channel, I would think that was her boyfriend for sure Image

i feel like she settled way to quickly for Randy. Mind you, we only see a few minutes of their week, but I don't see the love at all. It's like friends living together and that's it.

may8675

Unread post by may8675 »

At 1:49 in her new vlog did that jake guy say "you're welcome love" to her?? They are definitely flirty

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

may8675 wrote:At 1:49 in her new vlog did that jake guy say "you're welcome love" to her?? They are definitely flirty

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Yeah. He totally did.

This is the first vlog I watched with Jake, and admittedly I'm not a fan of Randy but there is clearly some chemistry between her and Jake! I would be very, very surprised if they didn't have some interest in each other beyond friendship.
I wonder how Randy feels about it? If he watches her videos I would think he would be a little concerned?
doggo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by doggo »

I wonder if she's just so genuinely awkward that she doesn't know how to come across as non flirty. Her and Randy both jumped down the throats of commenters on the last video with that guy in it who were asking if Randy was ok with her hanging out with him. They they both claimed they trust each other, but would she actually be fine if her husband's only friend that he hung out with was a girl?
excited_nugget
Informer
Informer

Unread post by excited_nugget »

doggo wrote:I wonder if she's just so genuinely awkward that she doesn't know how to come across as non flirty. Her and Randy both jumped down the throats of commenters on the last video with that guy in it who were asking if Randy was ok with her hanging out with him. They they both claimed they trust each other, but would she actually be fine if her husband's only friend that he hung out with was a girl?
If her ONLY friend was a guy, I think he might just be relieved. She's getting out of the house and wouldn't constantly be up his ass.

Sent from my CPH1607 using Tapatalk
ACarATorchAJess
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ACarATorchAJess »

excited_nugget wrote:
doggo wrote:I wonder if she's just so genuinely awkward that she doesn't know how to come across as non flirty. Her and Randy both jumped down the throats of commenters on the last video with that guy in it who were asking if Randy was ok with her hanging out with him. They they both claimed they trust each other, but would she actually be fine if her husband's only friend that he hung out with was a girl?
If her ONLY friend was a guy, I think he might just be relieved. She's getting out of the house and wouldn't constantly be up his ass.

She would have friends if she put Hazzel in extracurriculars or was active in her school..

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk
Chromiumpizza
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Chromiumpizza »

My husband and I have friends that are of the opposite sex. We trust each other and are very open about what goes on, and we have an understanding. However, there is a line between what is appropriate or not. For example, my male friends and I would NEVER talk to each other the way those two do. Of course, it is different with every relationship and everyone has different boundaries but if I were Randy I would be VERY uncomfortable.

excited_nugget
Informer
Informer

Unread post by excited_nugget »

ACarATorchAJess wrote:
excited_nugget wrote:

She would have friends if she put Hazzel in extracurriculars or was active in her school..

Oh yeah, definitely agree. Wasn't sticking up for Haylee, btw. She would be annoying, tbh.

nineteenninety3

Unread post by nineteenninety3 »

excited_nugget wrote:

I don't know, randy doesn't seem the type. He seems more the jealous caveman type.

Sent from my BLN-L21 using Tapatalk
ACarATorchAJess
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Okay, first of all, this girl is annoying! Did anyone else waste 15 minutes and watch her latest video?

Lucky-one
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Lucky-one »

I watched it.... what was so annoying about it? She talked about quitting her job and starting a new job. Kind of an update I guess?

zipadeedodah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by zipadeedodah »

I didn't find it annoying either. I also thought she looked really pretty in that video.
8elz
Talker
Talker

Unread post by 8elz »

I also didn’t find it annoying haha. I was just happy to hear she got another job and that it wasn’t clickbait lol.

I’m also glad to hear she left that job, it was clearly terrible for her mental health. She seemed a lot chirpier in this video.

ACarATorchAJess
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

I just find haylee annoying. I'm sure the video isn't the issue. I'm kinda giving up hope on her going to school. She never mentions a career or a goal in life. I doubt it's to be a "typical" teen mom stuck in retail forever. I want her to make something of her life, but each year that goes by is more hope I loose for that.

Lucky-one
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Lucky-one »

Meh. She seems to be doing fine to me. She’s responsible and seems to think ahead rather than be impulsive and irrational like most other YouTube moms. Not everyone wants to or has to go to college to have a good life. In my opinion, it’s kind of a snobby attitude to look down on someone for “just being a cashier” and saying she’s “stuck” in life. She provides a good life for herself and her family. Is she perfect? No! Of course she isn’t, but she cares about her family and she’s a good mom to Hazzel. Not sure what she does to cause anyone to lose hope for her.

guineapeegz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by guineapeegz »

Lucky-one wrote:Meh. She seems to be doing fine to me. She’s responsible and seems to think ahead rather than be impulsive and irrational like most other YouTube moms. Not everyone wants to or has to go to college to have a good life. In my opinion, it’s kind of a snobby attitude to look down on someone for “just being a cashier” and saying she’s “stuck” in life. She provides a good life for herself and her family. Is she perfect? No! Of course she isn’t, but she cares about her family and she’s a good mom to Hazzel. Not sure what she does to cause anyone to lose hope for her.

Yeah, I agree with this. Haylee did talk about finding her passion and going back to school in the past right? She's still so dang young. She's what, 21?? She still has many years to decide on what she wants to do and if she wants to attend school or not. I'm around her age and honestly retail is fun and you can advance to a higher position quickly (if you're competent, which she is). I'd love to supervise or manage a retail store while I'm finishing my Bachelors, you know? It sounds chill and she can focus on her Hazzel in the mean time.
fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by fossilfinger »

If Haylee chooses to go back to school in the future when she's really motivated, she'll do better than if she goes back now just because she thinks she needs to. It's difficult to find a career no matter if you have a Bachelor's degree or not. Having a Bachelor's degree doesn't just open doors for you, and very few things you study even give you many career opportunities (probably majoring in business is your best bet if you're not planning on going to graduate school). Maybe Haylee wants to work part-time and mostly focus on raising Hazzel right now. She might want to settle down a little earlier than most do. As she said, she's a homebody and is probably happiest just living a quiet life.

Return to “HayleeAndFamily”