KKandMillionDollarBaby | KKandBabyJ | Part 16

Stop-KK-Now
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKandMillionDollarBaby | Part 16

Unread post by Stop-KK-Now »

granola wrote:anybody else think it was weird that khoa told taylor first without keren even being there.. lol kinda like she's the mother to his kids that keren isn't
It was so weird. Even if they ‘got to tell one person each’ they should still tell them together? And why would Khoa choose Taylor? Aren’t her and the Queen meant to be bffs?
Kenzie23
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Kenzie23 »

Someone commented "I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS VIDEO EVER SINCE YOU HAD LANDON!" Jesus.. even their minions don't give a damn about Landon. He really will be completely overlooked for the rest of his life.
JKYOUTUBEGG
Talker
Talker

Unread post by JKYOUTUBEGG »

Stop-KK-Now wrote:Taylor obviously thinking ‘that’s my job being secured for the next couple of years’...

I still can’t believe that they have an 11 month old, a 2,5 year old and she’s definitely about 3 months along with that bump..

Also: how money hungry can you be ‘we’ll post more videos’, yeah let’s split everything up into different videos. Who posts a pregnancy announcement without a due date???

And: send us videos of your reactions?! That was such a weird thing to ask for!
So they can combine them and make video of the subscribers reactions. But after watching the pregnancy announcement video, how surprised will they really be?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
TaraLas
Informer
Informer

Unread post by TaraLas »

Khoa’s mom lol I’m dying.

Classie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Classie »

Anyone else find the reactions cringeworthy? I think Bianca was the only one genuinely happy. I think Taylor was crying because she wasn’t ready to raise 3 under 3.
CarmenS
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by CarmenS »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201801 ... f35ff3.jpg[/img]

ImageImage

ohanapanda
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ohanapanda »

I don’t like them but I don’t wish them to have a bad pregnancy

workinprogress
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by workinprogress »

I like that they told Taylor they “could tell one person each”, and then the next clip is him telling Andy, THEN he tells those 2 girls??? I’m confused lmao...if I’m counting correctly, that’s 4 people already. Why wouldn’t they have told their parents first, then siblings, then Taylor/Andy/Bianca, and THEN post the video?? They just literally make no sense. Why tell your mom over FaceTime if you tell your nanny in person? I also was dead at Khoa’s mom’s reaction...she knows Keren is a psycho bitch, I’m glad at least someone wasn’t super excited

Classie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Classie »

Khoa’s mom is all of us.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
mmoommoo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mmoommoo »

Khoas mom is the only real one. Everyone else’s just kisses their ass. They all know kk doesn’t need another baby. Khoas mom is the only one that is real to their faces.

prbeca
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by prbeca »

Thoughts on the announcement:
-That Asian girl at the start did NOT look impressed/happy (laughing crying emoji). Correction, rewatched it and NO ONE had happy looks.
-I havnt watched since L was maybe 4-6 months. Dang that baby got kinda cute since then.
-Taylor’s face said it all: fuck there’s another I’m going to have to watch (2 min mark) that was definitely nervous laughter of how will I get out of this in 8 (7?) mo time. Taylor you’re crying becuase you don’t want 3 kids that arent yours.
-Jackson’s teeth broke my heart and I actually cried
-Taylor STILL looks terrified at the 350 mark.
-Why did Khoa tell her if she’s so BFF with Keren?
-Asian grandma is mad
marsala
Talker
Talker

Unread post by marsala »

Once again, Landon is the star of the pregnancy announcement video. I was only paying attention to him during their intro. He's SO CUTE. Pulls Keren's hair at the end, he's great.

Idk how their family and friends are so happy for them. Unless they're just pretending. I'd be like WTF really, again? Seriously? Especially considering she's had 2 c-sections so close together and this will likely be a third. The only one who had a realistic reaction was Khoa's mom LOL. That felt a little awkward, she was clearly not thrilled. But we know she and Keren have issues.

I know a girl who had her first kid at 19 but had 2 more in two more years, so 3 kids in 3 years like Keren and Khoa, and it just got ridiculous by the third announcement. When she announced on FB some of her friends didn't seem too thrilled for her. They were like, do you know how much work this is going to be girl?? I don't know why some young women rush into having kids like this. It's such a serious commitment. Even if you have the money, it's not all about that. Kids need more than money, and with three very young ones at once you're outnumbered. We already know how KK handle the two they have.
brittneypretty6
Talker
Talker

Unread post by brittneypretty6 »

Does anyone else think they are gonna do what jess fam did and " not find out" the gender?

Sent from my LGMS330 using Tapatalk
Stop-KK-Now
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Stop-KK-Now »

marsala wrote:Once again, Landon is the star of the pregnancy announcement video. I was only paying attention to him during their intro. He's SO CUTE. Pulls Keren's hair at the end, he's great.

Idk how their family and friends are so happy for them. Unless they're just pretending. I'd be like WTF really, again? Seriously? Especially considering she's had 2 c-sections so close together and this will likely be a third. The only one who had a realistic reaction was Khoa's mom LOL. That felt a little awkward, she was clearly not thrilled. But we know she and Keren have issues.

I know a girl who had her first kid at 19 but had 2 more in two more years, so 3 kids in 3 years like Keren and Khoa, and it just got ridiculous by the third announcement. When she announced on FB some of her friends didn't seem too thrilled for her. They were like, do you know how much work this is going to be girl?? I don't know why some young women rush into having kids like this. It's such a serious commitment. Even if you have the money, it's not all about that. Kids need more than money, and with three very young ones at once you're outnumbered. We already know how KK handle the two they have.

I think they all knew they were being recorded, so they couldn’t react in any other way. Let’s all bow down to Khoa’s mom and her genuineness!!
Cak3islif3
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Cak3islif3 »

After keren had Landon I think she said she has to have c sections because of the positioning of her hips or something as it's not big enough for a baby to fit through (if I remember correctly) let's hope all goes well as she is at high risk then before

canvasveggie
Talker
Talker

Unread post by canvasveggie »

First time posting, long time lurker, but basically I have the same story as everyone else. Started watching them a while ago, liked them at first, came across this website which helped me realize all of the cringy and shitty things Keren and Khoa do. I figured since the shit show of baby number 3 is starting I might as well start contributing!!!
Newmomma
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Newmomma »

Do you guys remember Keren opening registry and asking people to send her stuff? Do guys think she’ll do it this time too? Also 3rd baby shower. LMAO their friends must be so fed up with these two.
Mellout87
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Mellout87 »

3rd baby shower gag...Lol.
Their friends look like a bunch of teenagers. Haha
ytdramaqueen
Informer
Informer

Unread post by ytdramaqueen »

I hope with all my heart she has a boy.

Babbs18
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Babbs18 »

I am studying for my exams but this forum is hyping me up to watch the video!!

Verstuurd vanaf mijn GT-I9301I met Tapatalk

Return to “KKandBabyJ”