• Advertisement

KKandMillionDollarBaby | Part 16

Re: KKandMillionDollarBaby | Part 16

Postby JKYOUTUBEGG » Sun Jan 14, 2018 1:43 pm

Stop-KK-Now wrote:Taylor obviously thinking ‘that’s my job being secured for the next couple of years’...

I still can’t believe that they have an 11 month old, a 2,5 year old and she’s definitely about 3 months along with that bump..

Also: how money hungry can you be ‘we’ll post more videos’, yeah let’s split everything up into different videos. Who posts a pregnancy announcement without a due date???

And: send us videos of your reactions?! That was such a weird thing to ask for!

So they can combine them and make video of the subscribers reactions. But after watching the pregnancy announcement video, how surprised will they really be?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
JKYOUTUBEGG
Talker

Advertisement

Postby TaraLas » Sun Jan 14, 2018 1:45 pm

Khoa’s mom lol I’m dying.

TaraLas
Informer

Postby Classie » Sun Jan 14, 2018 1:48 pm

Anyone else find the reactions cringeworthy? I think Bianca was the only one genuinely happy. I think Taylor was crying because she wasn’t ready to raise 3 under 3.
Classie
Amateur

Postby CarmenS » Sun Jan 14, 2018 1:48 pm

[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180114/a4399610b79af496d812634cdaf35ff3.jpg[/img]

CarmenS
Amateur

Postby ohanapanda » Sun Jan 14, 2018 1:49 pm

I don’t like them but I don’t wish them to have a bad pregnancy

ohanapanda
Talker

Postby workinprogress » Sun Jan 14, 2018 1:49 pm

I like that they told Taylor they “could tell one person each”, and then the next clip is him telling Andy, THEN he tells those 2 girls??? I’m confused lmao...if I’m counting correctly, that’s 4 people already. Why wouldn’t they have told their parents first, then siblings, then Taylor/Andy/Bianca, and THEN post the video?? They just literally make no sense. Why tell your mom over FaceTime if you tell your nanny in person? I also was dead at Khoa’s mom’s reaction...she knows Keren is a psycho bitch, I’m glad at least someone wasn’t super excited

workinprogress
Gossiper

Postby Classie » Sun Jan 14, 2018 1:49 pm

Khoa’s mom is all of us.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Classie
Amateur

Postby mmoommoo » Sun Jan 14, 2018 1:50 pm

Khoas mom is the only real one. Everyone else’s just kisses their ass. They all know kk doesn’t need another baby. Khoas mom is the only one that is real to their faces.

mmoommoo
Informer

Postby prbeca » Sun Jan 14, 2018 1:51 pm

Thoughts on the announcement:
-That Asian girl at the start did NOT look impressed/happy (laughing crying emoji). Correction, rewatched it and NO ONE had happy looks.
-I havnt watched since L was maybe 4-6 months. Dang that baby got kinda cute since then.
-Taylor’s face said it all: fuck there’s another I’m going to have to watch (2 min mark) that was definitely nervous laughter of how will I get out of this in 8 (7?) mo time. Taylor you’re crying becuase you don’t want 3 kids that arent yours.
-Jackson’s teeth broke my heart and I actually cried
-Taylor STILL looks terrified at the 350 mark.
-Why did Khoa tell her if she’s so BFF with Keren?
-Asian grandma is mad
prbeca
Talker

Postby marsala » Sun Jan 14, 2018 1:58 pm

Once again, Landon is the star of the pregnancy announcement video. I was only paying attention to him during their intro. He's SO CUTE. Pulls Keren's hair at the end, he's great.

Idk how their family and friends are so happy for them. Unless they're just pretending. I'd be like WTF really, again? Seriously? Especially considering she's had 2 c-sections so close together and this will likely be a third. The only one who had a realistic reaction was Khoa's mom LOL. That felt a little awkward, she was clearly not thrilled. But we know she and Keren have issues.

I know a girl who had her first kid at 19 but had 2 more in two more years, so 3 kids in 3 years like Keren and Khoa, and it just got ridiculous by the third announcement. When she announced on FB some of her friends didn't seem too thrilled for her. They were like, do you know how much work this is going to be girl?? I don't know why some young women rush into having kids like this. It's such a serious commitment. Even if you have the money, it's not all about that. Kids need more than money, and with three very young ones at once you're outnumbered. We already know how KK handle the two they have.
marsala
Talker

Postby brittneypretty6 » Sun Jan 14, 2018 2:12 pm

Does anyone else think they are gonna do what jess fam did and " not find out" the gender?

Sent from my LGMS330 using Tapatalk
brittneypretty6
Amateur

Postby Stop-KK-Now » Sun Jan 14, 2018 2:14 pm

marsala wrote:Once again, Landon is the star of the pregnancy announcement video. I was only paying attention to him during their intro. He's SO CUTE. Pulls Keren's hair at the end, he's great.

Idk how their family and friends are so happy for them. Unless they're just pretending. I'd be like WTF really, again? Seriously? Especially considering she's had 2 c-sections so close together and this will likely be a third. The only one who had a realistic reaction was Khoa's mom LOL. That felt a little awkward, she was clearly not thrilled. But we know she and Keren have issues.

I know a girl who had her first kid at 19 but had 2 more in two more years, so 3 kids in 3 years like Keren and Khoa, and it just got ridiculous by the third announcement. When she announced on FB some of her friends didn't seem too thrilled for her. They were like, do you know how much work this is going to be girl?? I don't know why some young women rush into having kids like this. It's such a serious commitment. Even if you have the money, it's not all about that. Kids need more than money, and with three very young ones at once you're outnumbered. We already know how KK handle the two they have.

I think they all knew they were being recorded, so they couldn’t react in any other way. Let’s all bow down to Khoa’s mom and her genuineness!!
Stop-KK-Now
Talker

Postby Cak3islif3 » Sun Jan 14, 2018 2:17 pm

After keren had Landon I think she said she has to have c sections because of the positioning of her hips or something as it's not big enough for a baby to fit through (if I remember correctly) let's hope all goes well as she is at high risk then before

Cak3islif3
Amateur

Postby canvasveggie » Sun Jan 14, 2018 2:20 pm

First time posting, long time lurker, but basically I have the same story as everyone else. Started watching them a while ago, liked them at first, came across this website which helped me realize all of the cringy and shitty things Keren and Khoa do. I figured since the shit show of baby number 3 is starting I might as well start contributing!!!
canvasveggie
Wallflower

Postby Newmomma » Sun Jan 14, 2018 2:24 pm

Do you guys remember Keren opening registry and asking people to send her stuff? Do guys think she’ll do it this time too? Also 3rd baby shower. LMAO their friends must be so fed up with these two.
Newmomma
Informer

Postby queentee20 » Sun Jan 14, 2018 2:27 pm

Khoa’s mom’s reaction was the best LOL... I knew someone didn’t react the way they wanted!!! I KNEW IT. lol... I can’t believe they had us wait this long for that crappy announcement. It was so boring, hope they have a girl so things can get interesting
queentee20
True Gossiper

Postby Mellout87 » Sun Jan 14, 2018 2:31 pm

3rd baby shower gag...Lol.
Their friends look like a bunch of teenagers. Haha
Mellout87
Amateur

Postby ytdramaqueen » Sun Jan 14, 2018 2:41 pm

I hope with all my heart she has a boy.

ytdramaqueen
Talker

Postby Faat18 » Sun Jan 14, 2018 2:44 pm

I am studying for my exams but this forum is hyping me up to watch the video!!

Verstuurd vanaf mijn GT-I9301I met Tapatalk
Faat18
Talker

Postby forumluver » Sun Jan 14, 2018 2:50 pm

U should change the title to KKandtheMillionDollarBayBay

forumluver

Postby Lillouiepooie » Sun Jan 14, 2018 2:51 pm

scjara0730 wrote:
ACarATorchAJess wrote:
+Jmama19+ wrote:[quote="ckks"][quote="+Jmama19+"]I was just kinda wondering where everyone here is from? Id love a group of friends who can gossip about youtube. None of my friends watch lol.

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk

Same lol. that's the whole reason I made an account here. Nobody I know watches and I don't want to annoy my fiancé by talking about YouTube. I have showed him a couple KK videos though because our favorite place in the world to go together is Orlando so he'll randomly watch bits and pieces with me when I see KK go places we've been (which isn't too often anymore at all considering they only ever go to Target and Starbucks)

Same mine thinks im insane lol where is everybody from

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk
Good ol Houston Texas!

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk[/quote] i’m from texas too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote] Texas ova here also. Originally from California.

Lillouiepooie
Informer

Postby spilledtea » Sun Jan 14, 2018 2:54 pm

That announcement video was all over the place. Jackie didnt look to thrilled about the news, keren carried more about hugging her friends rather than reaching her own mother and in law for a hug and the rest of the reactions from different clips is very questionable to WHEN exactly keren found out she was pregnant. Some clip khoa is saying "this was a couple weeks ago" or "this was 3 days ago" ect. But if we look at the outfits and go back into the vlogs these clips are like from beginning of Dec end of Nov like we all suspect. Like that clip with khoa telling andy and andy went to hug keren whatever she told him was cut out. Just my observation at least... shes very big for just finding out on Dec 26th too

spilledtea
Amateur

Postby spaghettisaus » Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:00 pm

Looking back at her old belly shot videos with Jackson, she def is 12-16 weeks.

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
spaghettisaus
Amateur

Postby Lillouiepooie » Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:07 pm

BlueDot wrote:Wait, are you honestly telling me this thread figured it all out before her own mother?!
LMAO that moon face tolled us all. Sad that we know Keren better than people that actually know her do.

Lillouiepooie
Informer

Postby Pineapples » Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:14 pm

I swear hardly any of the reactions seemed overjoyed. Khoas family are DEFINITELY not happy. I feel like everyone is thinking ‘fucking hell ANOTHER baby registry that I have to buy an expensive gift from’

These assholes will totally do the whole baby shower thing AGAIN!!

Pineapples
True Gossiper

PreviousNext

Return to KKandBabyJ