C&K: Same Story, Different Day. Part #16

PumpkinHead
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: C&K: Same Story, Different Day. Part #16

Unread post by PumpkinHead »

I'm glad they got a bigger fish tank.. But I hope they wait long enough for it cycle! Cullen said they were going to wait a day or two, though it should be more like a week or two (at least).
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Theirmom wrote:So, they “addressed” their marital issues today. If that’s what you can call the 10 seconds of acknowledging that they’re not “perfect” at the end of the vlog. Image

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
So, "We're Not Perfect" was addressed only in a minute or two at the end of the vlog?
Once again, they lead you to believe they're going to really say something, get you to watch, and then barely touch on it?

They are getting beyond predictable.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
beachygirly
Informer
Informer

Unread post by beachygirly »

lmmomSD wrote:
Theirmom wrote:So, they “addressed” their marital issues today. If that’s what you can call the 10 seconds of acknowledging that they’re not “perfect” at the end of the vlog. Image

So, "We're Not Perfect" was addressed only in a minute or two at the end of the vlog?
Once again, they lead you to believe they're going to really say something, get you to watch, and then barely touch on it?

I didn't even think it was really addressed. Katie said something along the lines of "As you all know, we're having marital problems." Then Cullen asked if that was sarcasm to which Katie replied "No."

Cullen seemed ignorant towards all of it. He more or less said "What? We have marital problems?"
freshbalsam
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by freshbalsam »

lmmomSD wrote:

Not even a minute or 2.. maybe a while 30 seconds. I clicked the vlog expecting them to maybe bring up the weird tense feeling in the last 2 vlogs, not that they owe us any explanation, but when you title a vlog “We Aren’t Perfect” with their faces as the thumbnail after 2 questionable vlogs, one would assume they’re going to have some sort of discussion.
3BoysandaLilMiss
Talker
Talker

Unread post by 3BoysandaLilMiss »

No Vlog today?

I think Katie wants to talk about what ever is going to (may not all of it some some of it?)
and Cullen keeps making a joke of it like nothing is wrong
their New Year Vlog Katie was trying to talk about something and he kept mucking around so she couldn't
madi_b_123
Informer
Informer

Unread post by madi_b_123 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201801 ... 4b9886.jpg[/img]I think this is pretty telling. Katie is obviously struggling with something because she keeps liking/posting cryptic messages.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

madi_b_123 wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201801 ... 4b9886.jpg[/img]I think this is pretty telling. Katie is obviously struggling with something because she keeps liking/posting cryptic messages.

Badly spelled cryptic messages, no less. "Illicit"? That person meant "elicit", and put "dependant" for "dependent".
If she is saying that they're having issues, and he's trying to make a big joke out of it, she really needs to get him to straighten up. Being dismissive of her feelings that publicly is so not ok. I think maybe the minions' comments over the years about how wonderful he is must have gotten to his head. So many of these vloggers seem to believe what people say about them in the comments and start to think they're infallible.

beachygirly
Informer
Informer

Unread post by beachygirly »

I see exactly what they're doing. Posting vlogs with titles that hint at their marital problems but never really address the problems. Gotta keep the viewers watching.

Someone predicted this, right?
cynthiadancer
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by cynthiadancer »

She also recently liked a tweet that says this: "The most pathetic feeling is when u get in a fight with someone bc u expressed what made u upset and instead of apologizing they find a way to make u feel bad abt it so ur left regretting even saying anything at all"

I think this says a lot about their relationship.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

cynthiadancer wrote:She also recently liked a tweet that says this: "The most pathetic feeling is when u get in a fight with someone bc u expressed what made u upset and instead of apologizing they find a way to make u feel bad abt it so ur left regretting even saying anything at all"

Oh, man. That is the WORST! If that is what he's doing, then they do need help. My ex used to do that, and it was awful. I would tell him something upset me, and somehow, he would manipulate things so I ended up crying and apologizing to _him_! It is a terrible way to live. And about the only way to learn how to fight fair is to get real counseling. Because you have to fight fair. Conflict is normal in a relationship-- but people sometimes need to learn how to negotiate.

On another note, PJ from Samika has Hand Foot Mouth disease. They just kinda mentioned it in passing. These two made a whole week's worth of vlogs out of it.

freshbalsam
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by freshbalsam »

cynthiadancer wrote:She also recently liked a tweet that says this: "The most pathetic feeling is when u get in a fight with someone bc u expressed what made u upset and instead of apologizing they find a way to make u feel bad abt it so ur left regretting even saying anything at all"

Wow, something is definitely rocky in that marriage and I feel so sorry for Katie if that is how Cullen is treating her
RootBeerFloatie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by RootBeerFloatie »

Cullen is an ass, but Katie passive aggressively liking tweets isn't much better. She knows that people can see these things, and their brand revolves around their family and their marriage. The way that they keep using it as clickbait makes me wonder if they're just doing it all for views.

You don't get to play "woe is me" while making clickbait vlogs about your marriage failing. If they're having problems then she needs to address them, not like vague twitter posts for attention.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

RootBeerFloatie wrote:Cullen is an ass, but Katie passive aggressively liking tweets isn't much better. She knows that people can see these things, and their brand revolves around their family and their marriage. The way that they keep using it as clickbait makes me wonder if they're just doing it all for views.

You don't get to play "woe is me" while making clickbait vlogs about your marriage failing. If they're having problems then she needs to address them, not like vague twitter posts for attention.
That is absolutely true. Passive aggressively retweeting and liking tweets about people mistreating you isn't fighting fair either.

janemom1
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by janemom1 »

RootBeerFloatie wrote:I'm hoping for something more scandalous than just a divorce tbh but something is definitely going on
I would never ever hope that for anyone. Gaines and Brooks love Cullen to death. That would destroy both of them, their families etc. I don't care if this site suddenly stops bc no good gossip is around for them too, I'd never hope for a scandal. It's a family for God sakes.
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ewokfan11 »

It seems like these marital issues have been worse since Britney "moved back to town" *cough, cough, got out of prison.* I wonder if Katie isn't that excited she's back and doesn't really want her around. She's obviously a troublemaker and so is Cullen. I can see them fighting over that, especially now that Cullen is trying to help Britney with her YT "career."

My other guess is money issues. Their channel is really losing views...and FAST! I don't even watch them very often anymore. Losing views means losing big brand deals. I wouldn't be shocked if their income has significantly dropped over the last year. In that respect, I think Cullen needs to "man-up" and try to find a career outside of YT. YT is not a forever career and he doesn't seem really prepared to go back into the workforce.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

C&K: Same Story, Different Day. Part #16

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

ewokfan11 wrote:It seems like these marital issues have been worse since Britney "moved back to town" *cough, cough, got out of prison.* I wonder if Katie isn't that excited she's back and doesn't really want her around. She's obviously a troublemaker and so is Cullen. I can see them fighting over that, especially now that Cullen is trying to help Britney with her YT "career."

My other guess is money issues. Their channel is really losing views...and FAST! I don't even watch them very often anymore. Losing views means losing big brand deals. I wouldn't be shocked if their income has significantly dropped over the last year. In that respect, I think Cullen needs to "man-up" and try to find a career outside of YT. YT is not a forever career and he doesn't seem really prepared to go back into the workforce.
Cullen definitely needs to grow up, but he doesn’t need to “man up.” Katie has the ability to make twice as much money in half the time. Cullen never was in a position to make more money than her. The original plan was for him to stay home with the kids, and he needs to step up and prove he’s capable of that so that Katie can return to work even just part time. I know she has said she doesn’t want to, but that’s too damn bad if they can’t both afford to stay home. Which spouse works and which stays home is a discussion for each couple. It’s just BS that it’s the man’s job to work his ass of while the wife stays home. They BOTH have a responsibility to those kids, and both need to grow up and adjust their expectations.

askeptichere
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by askeptichere »

Now Cullen's getting in on the passive aggressive retweeting.

"I'm not as lost as you think."

Right, Cullen. Actions speak louder than words.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

askeptichere wrote:Now Cullen's getting in on the passive aggressive retweeting.

"I'm not as lost as you think."

Right, Cullen. Actions speak louder than words.
Wow, really?

These two need to get off social media and deal with their issues.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

HelloSweetie wrote:
ewokfan11 wrote:It seems like these marital issues have been worse since Britney "moved back to town" *cough, cough, got out of prison.* I wonder if Katie isn't that excited she's back and doesn't really want her around. She's obviously a troublemaker and so is Cullen. I can see them fighting over that, especially now that Cullen is trying to help Britney with her YT "career."

Cullen definitely needs to grow up, but he doesn’t need to “man up.” Katie has the ability to make twice as much money in half the time. Cullen never was in a position to make more money than her. The original plan was for him to stay home with the kids, and he needs to step up and prove he’s capable of that so that Katie can return to work even just part time. I know she has said she doesn’t want to, but that’s too damn bad if they can’t both afford to stay home. Which spouse works and which stays home is a discussion for each couple. It’s just BS that it’s the man’s job to work his ass of while the wife stays home. They BOTH have a responsibility to those kids, and both need to grow up and adjust their expectations.

Yes!!

Katie keeps saying she doesn't want to go back to work. Well tough. We all do things we don't want to do for our families. I am working a shitty job right now. I am trying to find something better, but I am happy to have the job I do have. She has an advanced degree, and has the potential to earn much more than Cullen. That was the initial plan anyway. I get that plans change, but the plan to live off YouTube isn't going so well either.
Where he needs to "man up" is taking more responsibility around the house so that she doesn't feel as though if she does go back to work, she's going to come home to chaos every day.

FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

Cullen 100% needs to “man up”, but so does Katie. She knew when she married him that he wasn’t going to be a dr or a lawyer like the other men in her life. She knew she would have to work.
Cullen needs to grow up. At this point I don’t think I would be comfortable going to work and leaving both kids with Cullen if I were Katie.
They’re both incredibly lazy and immature. They need to get their lives together. Cullen needs to get a job, and so does Katie. It’s very likely they would both have to work to afford the lifestyle they have currently.

Return to “Cullen and Katie”