KKandMillionDollarBaby | KKandBabyJ | Part 16

Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: KKandMillionDollarBaby | Part 16

Unread post by Scar2016 »

CarmenS wrote:Best part of the video was khoas moms reaction!! Priceless. You can tell she’s annoyed by the baby popping queen...
New vlog title:
Crappy K and the baby popping lay
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
webbygurl626
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by webbygurl626 »

It may seem like YouTube is doing nothing but keep reporting if they keep seeing the same name with exploitative content of minors they will soon be on YouTube’s radar!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Scar2016 »

KK and Growing The Felon Familay.
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
BlueDot
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by BlueDot »

queentee20 wrote:
Annavi04 wrote:I wonder how far along she is because she looks kinda big and wasnt she drinking in December & November?

She drank a lot for her birthday and at her mom’s Christmas party but I think she got pregnant sometime after her birthday. TBH I think we all should just chill and talk when he find out her due date because then we’ll more or less know the truth and find out if she actually drank while pregnant. But since Keren reads here she might lie about it now lol HI KEREN!
Taylor commented on a vlog that she (Keren) had a fake drink on I think new years since it wasn't public knowledge yet (the screenshot is here somewhere), so we'll still be in the dark. Keren will just say they lied to hide the pregnancy.
mmoommoo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mmoommoo »

So baby is due about august/september then?
Again, I’m so surprised they would try when J’s bday is in Sept. They would never over shadow his bday.
That’s why I think hey got pregnant in Nov. and the baby is due in August.

BlueDot
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by BlueDot »

queentee20 wrote:
BlueDot wrote:
queentee20 wrote: She drank a lot for her birthday and at her mom’s Christmas party but I think she got pregnant sometime after her birthday. TBH I think we all should just chill and talk when he find out her due date because then we’ll more or less know the truth and find out if she actually drank while pregnant. But since Keren reads here she might lie about it now lol HI KEREN!
Taylor commented on a vlog that she (Keren) had a fake drink on I think new years since it wasn't public knowledge yet (the screenshot is here somewhere), so we'll still be in the dark. Keren will just say they lied to hide the pregnancy.
Yeah she had a fake drink on NYE... she still got drunk af for her birthday & her mom’s Christmas party. Which was before she supposedly took the test... I don’t understand what you’re trying to say about the NYE part? I’m just pointing out she did get drunk twice around late November/early December while some people think she’s further along... I think the fake drink on NYE part is the only thing that actually lines up with their story.
Yes, but she can still use that excuse for everything. "I was faking being drunk" "it was a fake drink" "it was a fake negative test" blah blah blah that can go on for everything depending on the timeline and what needs to conveniently fit the new narrative. We'll never truly know. Except for the fact that she's a bad actress, but the minions will believe them. Or they can keep the due date a secret for the clickbait and speculation so then we'll only truly know when the baby is born.
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by newbie »

I don't believe either of them.. she would say anything to shut up her minions. I do think she drank alcohol because she thinks she's bad ass mom and can do anything she want's. She does not care about anyone but her selfish needs and has no care in the world. This is the New Years Video and her drinking at the 3.21 mark. She looks like such a tramp in that outfit, yuk!

Chichi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Chichi »

newbie wrote:I don't believe either of them.. she would say anything to shut up her minions. I do think she drank alcohol because she thinks she's bad ass mom and can do anything she want's. She does not care about anyone but her selfish needs and has no care in the world. This is the New Years Video and her drinking at the 3.21 mark. She looks like such a tramp in that outfit, yuk!

A tramp she certainly is. Definitely drank and was over eager popping the champagne cork. Her outfit was a joke!!
mmoommoo
Gossiper
Gossiper

That new years outfit was to cover the bump

KaterTot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by KaterTot »

Khoa's Mom's reaction was so real. LOL I was wondering where her reaction was, she didn't even get an "in person" reaction and they don't live that far from her. I would be pissed if I got a facetime announcement like they did friends.
calmposure
Amateur
Amateur

KKandMillionDollarBaby | Part 16

Unread post by calmposure »

I think the conversation on NY’s went like this.

Khoa: “Keren, you can’t drink, you’re pregnant.”
Keren: “Shut up!! The baby’s making me crave alcohol and you know I have to give into my cravings!!”
Khoa: “ohhh my gooooddness Keren.”
*** insert rant about how she’s a bad ass mom who can do whatever the fuck she wants (almost forgot that part)

asv0204
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by asv0204 »

She already looks disgusting and it's only gonna get worse with all the bad nutrition and laziness. I just can not believe she's pregnant AGAIN. So many woman in this world want a baby but can't have one and this girl pops them out like tennis balls and doesn't give a crap about them as soon as they're 8 months old. She makes me so mad it's insane.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9505 mit Tapatalk
lagenialester
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lagenialester »

I don’t know if I can handle another chik-fil-a pregnancy this time. I was just diagnosed with gestational diabetes and I never eat fast food. Watching Keren shove French fries and Starbucks down her gullet for the next few months will be rage-inducing!

WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

K and K may be alot of things but I think it is seriously gross to be speculating about Keren knowingly getting DRUNK while pregnant. This is her 3rd pregnancy in 3 years, of course her bump is bigger. Your body recognizes what is happening and very very often women get bigger earlier with each pregnancy. She hasn't even publicly told her due date yet but people are already saying she was drinking while pregnant.
The speculation happening on this board is the reason we are labelled jealous haters, crazy etc and yes I know it's a gossip board you can say whatever you want. It's one thing to state an opinion on something you have seen in the video and another to just jump to your own conclusions and run with it.
Cak3islif3
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Cak3islif3 »

Notachild wrote:
MamaLisa wrote:Anyone notice in the last vlog there's a shot of jacksons privates @9:23
Why the fuck would you advertise that poor childs body like that. Telling everyone exactly where to look. What a perv.
That's the parents fault for uploading their naked son for the WHOLE WORLD to see!

Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

KKandMillionDollarBaby | Part 16

Unread post by Pineapples »

I had a glass of champagne at my wedding reception when I was 16 weeks. Shrugs. It’s not the crime of the century.

Last edited by Pineapples on Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
SweetDreams
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by SweetDreams »

WheresMyCoffee wrote:K and K may be alot of things but I think it is seriously gross to be speculating about Keren knowingly getting DRUNK while pregnant. This is her 3rd pregnancy in 3 years, of course her bump is bigger. Your body recognizes what is happening and very very often women get bigger earlier with each pregnancy. She hasn't even publicly told her due date yet but people are already saying she was drinking while pregnant.
The speculation happening on this board is the reason we are labelled jealous haters, crazy etc and yes I know it's a gossip board you can say whatever you want. It's one thing to state an opinion on something you have seen in the video and another to just jump to your own conclusions and run with it.
I agree with this. I love coming here to read about them, but the speculation about this pregnancy based on pretty much nothing (she looks big?), is too much. With a 3rd pregnancy in 3 years, it's normal to look bigger early. Plus it's usually bloat early anyway and the crap she eats would make her bloat like a balloon. Keren is probably laughing her ass off at some of these posts and it's just playing into their plans to trickle information to increase views. I hate to say it, but it's actually smart of them from a business perspective. I wish y'all would chill and stick to what we know.
Like how all those reactions were hilarious. I think everyone was like omg they are filming me, how do I fake happiness? I love Khoa's Mom for being genuine. I've said it before that these two are so impulsive and irresponsible (like spoiled 12 year olds who are playing house)- I think getting pregnant for the third time was just another impulsive idea. Too bad they are so fertile, i wonder how they would react if they were trying for many months without getting pregnant.

mmoommoo
Gossiper
Gossiper

SweetDreams wrote:
WheresMyCoffee wrote:K and K may be alot of things but I think it is seriously gross to be speculating about Keren knowingly getting DRUNK while pregnant. This is her 3rd pregnancy in 3 years, of course her bump is bigger. Your body recognizes what is happening and very very often women get bigger earlier with each pregnancy. She hasn't even publicly told her due date yet but people are already saying she was drinking while pregnant.
I agree with this. I love coming here to read about them, but the speculation about this pregnancy based on pretty much nothing (she looks big?), is too much. With a 3rd pregnancy in 3 years, it's normal to look bigger early. Plus it's usually bloat early anyway and the crap she eats would make her bloat like a balloon. Keren is probably laughing her ass off at some of these posts and it's just playing into their plans to trickle information to increase views. I hate to say it, but it's actually smart of them from a business perspective. I wish y'all would chill and stick to what we know.
Like how all those reactions were hilarious. I think everyone was like omg they are filming me, how do I fake happiness? I love Khoa's Mom for being genuine. I've said it before that these two are so impulsive and irresponsible (like spoiled 12 year olds who are playing house)- I think getting pregnant for the third time was just another impulsive idea. Too bad they are so fertile, i wonder how they would react if they were trying for many months without getting pregnant.

So let me get this straight.. You’re both pissed that people are concerned she was drinking while pregnant??? ok lol

mmoommoo
Gossiper
Gossiper

mmoommoo wrote:
SweetDreams wrote:

So let me get this straight.. You’re both pissed that people are concerned she was drinking while pregnant??? ok lol

by that I mean she COULD have been pregnant.
You’re right, we don’t know but if she was then that’s shitty. Makes me think you guys were drinking while pregnant or something....

mmoommoo
Gossiper
Gossiper

I absolutely hate when people come on a TRASH TALKING thread and white knight holier than thou it.
Like fuck off. We are all assholes here. YOURSELF included

Return to “KKandBabyJ”