KKandMillionDollarBaby | KKandBabyJ | Part 16

Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKandMillionDollarBaby | Part 16

Unread post by Pineapples »

mmoommoo wrote:I absolutely hate when people come on a TRASH TALKING thread and white knight holier than thou it.
Like fuck off. We are all assholes here. YOURSELF included Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Image yasss girl yasss!! Tell em

Nikolina
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Nikolina »

WheresMyCoffee wrote:K and K may be alot of things but I think it is seriously gross to be speculating about Keren knowingly getting DRUNK while pregnant. This is her 3rd pregnancy in 3 years, of course her bump is bigger. Your body recognizes what is happening and very very often women get bigger earlier with each pregnancy. She hasn't even publicly told her due date yet but people are already saying she was drinking while pregnant.
The speculation happening on this board is the reason we are labelled jealous haters, crazy etc and yes I know it's a gossip board you can say whatever you want. It's one thing to state an opinion on something you have seen in the video and another to just jump to your own conclusions and run with it.
Did you choose your username with Keren in mind? Cause she usually always talks about how much she needs her coffee to get through the day.

Newmomma
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Newmomma »

FYI organogenesis takes place between 3-8weeks of gestation. Don’t tell me she’s not even 2 months preg. Few people nit picky and speculate the crap out of other yt-ers but when it comes to their fav they act like the rest on the thread are trashy. Smh
workinprogress
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by workinprogress »

WheresMyCoffee wrote:K and K may be alot of things but I think it is seriously gross to be speculating about Keren knowingly getting DRUNK while pregnant. This is her 3rd pregnancy in 3 years, of course her bump is bigger. Your body recognizes what is happening and very very often women get bigger earlier with each pregnancy. She hasn't even publicly told her due date yet but people are already saying she was drinking while pregnant.
The speculation happening on this board is the reason we are labelled jealous haters, crazy etc and yes I know it's a gossip board you can say whatever you want. It's one thing to state an opinion on something you have seen in the video and another to just jump to your own conclusions and run with it.
Chill, it’s not that deep. It’s called speculation for a reason. Nobody is here saying “KEREN WAS 100% TRASHED AND WE HAVE VERIFIED EVIDENCE”. It’s not wrong to say they THINK she might have done it. Sorry that their lives are so boring that we have nothing to talk about other than the idea that Keren might just be dumb enough to drink while pregnant. Nobody has valid proof of either side of that argument, and nobody is claiming to have any either. I don’t mean to come off as rude, but it irritates me when people other than mods try to tell people what they shouldn’t be talking about.

MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

KKandMillionDollarBaby | Part 16

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

When was Karen drinking? She took a wandfo pregnancy test the morning after Christmas. She was at most 4 weeks pregnant she could have been 10dpo or 3.5 weeks pregnant and get a positive on one of those. She is at most 7 weeks pregnant tomorrow.

BananasBananas
Talker
Talker

Unread post by BananasBananas »

so I’ve rewatched a couple vlogs I didn’t make it through earlier this month. I hope they are lying about the day they found out because the date they said in the best of 2017 video Keren was miserable all day, and the We’re Sorry vlog (day before she called Kyra at hotpot) she wasn’t noticibly excited or happy.

So my theory is that they found out the day they filmed We’re Talking About It- how could she look that excited to “talk” about having a baby and then when she finds out she is miserable and complaining about her kids? They probably waited to say anything because they were busy hyping their merch- which now isn’t the whole family. Idk just a thought.
SweetDreams
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by SweetDreams »

mmoommoo wrote:
mmoommoo wrote:
SweetDreams wrote: I agree with this. I love coming here to read about them, but the speculation about this pregnancy based on pretty much nothing (she looks big?), is too much. With a 3rd pregnancy in 3 years, it's normal to look bigger early. Plus it's usually bloat early anyway and the crap she eats would make her bloat like a balloon. Keren is probably laughing her ass off at some of these posts and it's just playing into their plans to trickle information to increase views. I hate to say it, but it's actually smart of them from a business perspective. I wish y'all would chill and stick to what we know.
Like how all those reactions were hilarious. I think everyone was like omg they are filming me, how do I fake happiness? I love Khoa's Mom for being genuine. I've said it before that these two are so impulsive and irresponsible (like spoiled 12 year olds who are playing house)- I think getting pregnant for the third time was just another impulsive idea. Too bad they are so fertile, i wonder how they would react if they were trying for many months without getting pregnant.

So let me get this straight.. You’re both pissed that people are concerned she was drinking while pregnant??? ok lol

by that I mean she COULD have been pregnant.
You’re right, we don’t know but if she was then that’s shitty. Makes me think you guys were drinking while pregnant or something....

LOL it doesn't take much for you to jump to conclusions, does it? I actually am pregnant right now and pregnancy is a very sensitive topic for me personally (my first was stillborn at full term earlier this year). I am not worried about the one possibly fake sip on New Years. I think Keren is a terrible mother, but I don't think she would actually knowingly get wasted while pregnant like you are suggesting. If there is more evidence that she did, then OF COURSE I would be concerned. But there is literally nothing.

And don't even go down the rabbit hole of accusations of white knighting. That is absurd. I just think this forum can lose its legitimacy when people start jumping off deep ends. Like I said, maybe this particular topic is especially sensitive for me, but I much prefer to read about speculation that is based on their actual behavior.

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

BlueDot wrote:
queentee20 wrote:
Annavi04 wrote:I wonder how far along she is because she looks kinda big and wasnt she drinking in December & November?

She drank a lot for her birthday and at her mom’s Christmas party but I think she got pregnant sometime after her birthday. TBH I think we all should just chill and talk when he find out her due date because then we’ll more or less know the truth and find out if she actually drank while pregnant. But since Keren reads here she might lie about it now lol HI KEREN!
Taylor commented on a vlog that she (Keren) had a fake drink on I think new years since it wasn't public knowledge yet (the screenshot is here somewhere), so we'll still be in the dark. Keren will just say they lied to hide the pregnancy.
I just dont get why shed lie about getting drunk? She couldve just not said anything about drinking and noone would have known any different. Unless they were planning to lie for views since they got preggo

Terelynne
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Terelynne »

What is the title of the video to report so I can do it. Yes Jackson had a wubbanub outside and why were they eating hot fries??? Those ruin your stomach
Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

She basically just wants another baby because they are ‘SO cute’

That’s all she wants them for.
She doesn’t want to raise them properly or even take care of them herself. She just wants to film them and say a million times a day ‘omg you’re so cute’ over and over and OVER again.

Kitina13
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kitina13 »

newbie wrote:
ClickbaitToBelong wrote:Omg, the way Jackson cries when he doesn’t get what he wants (ex. Attention ha) reaaally scares me. Image

I know, this annoys the fuck out of me, I can't stand kids that act like this, he has such a spoilt, selfish personality just like HIS MOM! 'Eh Eh' constant whining, little shit.
I mean....he's a 2 year old with a possible speech delay I'm not really sure how he should be acting considering. I think it's a bit harsh to label him as a spoiled little shit at 2 years old lol.
Tmh23
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Tmh23 »

December 23 is when she FaceTimed kyra, kyras wearing that yellow shirt in the Blippie surprises toddler video.
LynnGLOVE8989
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by LynnGLOVE8989 »

Kitina13 wrote:
newbie wrote:
ClickbaitToBelong wrote:Omg, the way Jackson cries when he doesn’t get what he wants (ex. Attention ha) reaaally scares me. Image

I know, this annoys the fuck out of me, I can't stand kids that act like this, he has such a spoilt, selfish personality just like HIS MOM! 'Eh Eh' constant whining, little shit.
I mean....he's a 2 year old with a possible speech delay I'm not really sure how he should be acting considering. I think it's a bit harsh to label him as a spoiled little shit at 2 years old lol.
This! They def spoil him but calling a toddler a little shit because he communicates differently than his typical developing peers is super messed up.
ecf997

Unread post by ecf997 »

I know I talk a lot of shit here, but Jackson's "Go backwards, mommy/daddy" bit in the vlog was so damn cute
Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

ecf997 wrote:I know I talk a lot of shit here, but Jackson's "Go backwards, mommy/daddy" bit in the vlog was so damn cute
I agree. First time I’ve seen a little of his personality. It was cute.

Suey09
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Suey09 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201801 ... 19e10a.jpg[/img]ok
This is my first post so hopefully I do this right..but here is a screenshot of the merry Christmas Eve eve blog...she parked in expectant mother parking...this is also the day they told Taylor right?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

KKandMillionDollarBaby | Part 16

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

Terelynne wrote:What is the title of the video to report so I can do it. Yes Jackson had a wubbanub outside and why were they eating hot fries??? Those ruin your stomach
Not to mention those hot fries contain SO many chemicals, carcinogens, and bad additives like red 40 which has been shown to be a potential cause/contributor to ADHD in kids and GI problems and ofc cancer

Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by newbie »

He might have a speech problem due to his irresponsible parents but he knows what he's doing and how to manipulate to get his way, don’t underestimate that little 2-year-old brain.. and yes HE IS A LITTLE SHIT! Thanks to his parents, family members and friends for molding him into a spoilt rotten child. The number of times they all give in to his every whim, cry and screech drives his personality into a NARCISSISTIC territory. Most of these youtube ‘babies, toddlers, kids & teens’ act so spoilt rotten because they are the center of attention and know it. Without these kids, the parents don’t make money, so they are using each other. I could list a hundred things Jackson does to get his way, but I know most of us here see it.
Unknowngirly
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Unknowngirly »

Even with all the pregnancy stuff going on they still haven’t hit 700k subscribers
ClickbaitToBelong
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ClickbaitToBelong »

newbie wrote:He might have a speech problem due to his irresponsible parents but he knows what he's doing and how to manipulate to get his way, don’t underestimate that little 2-year-old brain.. and yes HE IS A LITTLE SHIT! Thanks to his parents, family members and friends for molding him into a spoilt rotten child. The number of times they all give in to his every whim, cry and screech drives his personality into a NARCISSISTIC territory. Most of these youtube ‘babies, toddlers, kids & teens’ act so spoilt rotten because they are the center of attention and know it. Without these kids, the parents don’t make money, so they are using each other. I could list a hundred things Jackson does to get his way, but I know most of us here see it.
Omg, YES! I can’t when Khoa even stops eating to do whatever the golden child wants smh.

And well, it’s not even necessary talk about Keren spoiling him…

Return to “KKandBabyJ”