Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKandMillionDollarBaby | Part 16

Unread post by booksandthings »

Faat18 wrote:
Suey09 wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201801 ... 19e10a.jpg[/img]ok
This is my first post so hopefully I do this right..but here is a screenshot of the merry Christmas Eve eve blog...she parked in expectant mother parking...this is also the day they told Taylor right?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Girl is 3 months max. And already using that parking spaceImagethis gon be a long long pregnancy

Verstuurd vanaf mijn GT-I9301I met Tapatalk

I could be wrong but I always thought those spots were for pregnant women further along like 5/6 months up or women that are high risk. Not women that JUST found out...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
+Jmama19+
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by +Jmama19+ »

...but Landon lets be honest was the middle child before he was the middle child. Poor thing![img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201801 ... 760f1b.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk
ClickbaitToBelong
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ClickbaitToBelong »

Keren saying that Landon is gonna freak out when the new baby is born and Jackson won’t because he’s used to it… Yes, he’s used to have all the attention! SMFH.

Honestly, I think Landon won’t even care lol.

+Jmama19+
Gossiper
Gossiper

This is my first post so hopefully I do this right..but here is a screenshot of the merry Christmas Eve eve blog...she parked in expectant mother parking...this is also the day they told Taylor right?

Damn sherlock holmes, the fbi nds to hire some of you guys Image

ClickbaitToBelong
Talker
Talker

Oh, and they mentioned that the famous negative was real.

Hi, Keren!

mamaya10
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mamaya10 »

I bet they started trying after Landon took his first steps ("He is not a baby anymore, we need a new one")
+Jmama19+
Gossiper
Gossiper

queentee20 wrote:
WheresMyCoffee wrote:K and K may be alot of things but I think it is seriously gross to be speculating about Keren knowingly getting DRUNK while pregnant. This is her 3rd pregnancy in 3 years, of course her bump is bigger. Your body recognizes what is happening and very very often women get bigger earlier with each pregnancy. She hasn't even publicly told her due date yet but people are already saying she was drinking while pregnant.
The speculation happening on this board is the reason we are labelled jealous haters, crazy etc and yes I know it's a gossip board you can say whatever you want. It's one thing to state an opinion on something you have seen in the video and another to just jump to your own conclusions and run with it.
NO ONE is saying she got drunk while pregnant. Most of us are using her drunk times as indicators of when this baby was ACTUALLY conceived. Like I mentioned in MY posts, she got drunk at her mom’s christmas party so I think she got pregnant after that. But someone think she’s further along and I’m saying she can’t be further than that because she got drunk on camera at that party. And no one is saying she went and got slammed on new year’s eve. A sip isn’t being a drunk but we really don’t think that sip was of some fake shit.
Well I can say docs will tell you a glass of wine in pregnancy is ok. A small glass. I never would but some do. Some smoke cigarettes and weed and give no damns. Some go sledding down snow hills even. About her belly after each pregnancy your stomach muscles stretch and with each pregnancy your belly "pops" as they say sooner each time. My first pregnancy I didnt even show until 61/2 months. My second I was around 2 1/2 months. With my 3rd I swear I woke up the day after my test with a belly.

Britxo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Britxo »

Aaaaaand she’s craving McDonald’s. Yeah, I sincerely hope you don’t bounce back with this pregnancy, Keren.

SweetDreams
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by SweetDreams »

booksandthings wrote:
Faat18 wrote:

Girl is 3 months max. And already using that parking spaceImagethis gon be a long long pregnancy

I could be wrong but I always thought those spots were for pregnant women further along like 5/6 months up or women that are high risk. Not women that JUST found out...

Omg what a little attention seeker she is!! Who uses those spots when they literally just found out they are pregnant? They are absolutely for people who have a newborn to tote around or a large uncomfortable belly! I wouldn't even use that spot at 5 months pregnant. She is just like Ellie and loves that pregnancy is all about her.

+Jmama19+
Gossiper
Gossiper

Faat18 wrote:"The first pregnancy craving" keren will use this pregnancy as an excuse for EVERYTHING. Another youtuber (Louise) who was pregnant tweeted that her baby craved mcdonalds <-- this is Keren

Well this I have to give her. Have you had kids yet? My pregnancies I swear the babies craved things. My last I had to have Taco Bell tacos with sour cream. I fucking hate Taco Bell but i obsessed over it everyday. My daughter now 8 her favorite crap food Taco Bell with sour cream. That stuff is real. Ive experienced it 3 times with babies and still stands true.

Amanda-L
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Amanda-L »

Fixed the thumbnail
+Jmama19+
Gossiper
Gossiper

AuraBor wrote:If you don't want to take care of yourself, and your health & body, can you at least do it for your baby? You can't just eat fast food (garbage) all the time. Pizza and fries and burgers all in one day everyday plus that sugary Starbucks coffee?

At this point it's just common sense - you get pregnant, you stop with all the bullsh*t. Someone needs to tell her. :/ It's not really a pregnancy craving when you crave it (& eat it) everyday of your life -_-
Is she drinking caffeinated coffee? I made the switch to only water or sometimes weak tea when I was pregnant even though back then water was gross to me. Is that ok with pregnancy? Not a coffee drinker so Im not certain but i know my docs said to cut soda out.

arizona87
Talker
Talker

Unread post by arizona87 »

I just have a few things I wanna say here, I don’t wanna cause any drama but I just feel frustrated reading all these posts. First, with the whole drinking while being pregnant thing - (disclaimer: it’s obvi not a good idea to do it, and I think no mother would intentionally harm their child) but how many moms drink alcohol before they even know that they are pregnant? Lots! A sip of champagne isn’t going to necessarily hurt (although you really shouldn’t do it regardless). Maybe at her moms Christmas party she didn’t actually know that she was pregnant? no matter how many “websleuths” are determined that she knew way earlier. They haven’t said a due date, or how far along she is, so we don’t know until then!!! I just think we’re all thinking too far into this rather than waiting for the facts. And it’s causing too much controversy in this forum. It’s kind of a mess reading it all here. I understand everyone has a right to their own opinion and I am in NO WAY trying to cause any drama but my brain hurts!!!!!

+Jmama19+
Gossiper
Gossiper

mmoommoo wrote:I absolutely hate when people come on a TRASH TALKING thread and white knight holier than thou it.
Like fuck off. We are all assholes here. YOURSELF included Image

Lmfao! All I pictured was Pennywise from It down in the storm drain. Hey ya gossipy bitches, wanna come down here? We're all assholes down here

MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

+Jmama19+ wrote:
AuraBor wrote:If you don't want to take care of yourself, and your health & body, can you at least do it for your baby? You can't just eat fast food (garbage) all the time. Pizza and fries and burgers all in one day everyday plus that sugary Starbucks coffee?

At this point it's just common sense - you get pregnant, you stop with all the bullsh*t. Someone needs to tell her. :/ It's not really a pregnancy craving when you crave it (& eat it) everyday of your life -_-
Is she drinking caffeinated coffee? I made the switch to only water or sometimes weak tea when I was pregnant even though back then water was gross to me. Is that ok with pregnancy? Not a coffee drinker so Im not certain but i know my docs said to cut soda out.

You are allowed caffeine equivalent to one cup of coffee a day. I limited myself to a Dr Pepper every day because I worked a 5 am shift and found it extremely difficult to wake up and get going without a little caffeine.

ClickbaitToBelong
Talker
Talker

+Jmama19+ wrote:
mmoommoo wrote:I absolutely hate when people come on a TRASH TALKING thread and white knight holier than thou it.
Like fuck off. We are all assholes here. YOURSELF included Image

Lmfao! All I pictured was Pennywise from It down in the storm drain. Hey ya gossipy bitches, wanna come down here? We're all assholes down here

This is why I feel comfy here. Image

booksandthings
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by booksandthings »

I just watched today’s Vlog Keren never said the French fries were a craving. Khoa asked “is this your first pregnancy craving” and she said “no I just wanted them”

SweetDreams
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by SweetDreams »

I just watched the latest video and came back here to comment on the caffeine thing. You aren't supposed to have more than 200 mg of caffeine when pregnant. The Starbucks coffee she got alone has 235mg! She also appeared to have a soda while they were eating pizza and again with her French fries!

Stop-KK-Now
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Stop-KK-Now »

booksandthings wrote:I just watched today’s Vlog Keren never said the French fries were a craving. Khoa asked “is this your first pregnancy craving” and she said “no I just wanted them”

But ‘Keren wants French fries’ wouldn’t get them views and subs - they gotta milk this baby every second they can!

(Also: love your name, books are everything!)
Idkhihello
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Idkhihello »

booksandthings wrote:
Faat18 wrote:

Did anyone happen to comment on this vlog saying they noticed she parked in that spot? I can’t believe no one caught it Image

Return to “KKandBabyJ”