• Advertisement

KKandMillionDollarBaby | Part 16

Re: KKandMillionDollarBaby | Part 16

Postby Chichi » Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:57 pm

They could have titled the vlog so many other things, especially as this was one of the few outings they have ever taken their kids to, a kids focused play activity. That took up most of the vlog and was more interesting than the boring 1 min eating French fries in bed at the very end of the vlog. If Khoa does the titles and thumbnails, he's definitely focused on milking the pregnancy views just as much! That part felt so set up.
Chichi
Talker

Advertisement

Postby okaytherekyle » Mon Jan 15, 2018 10:05 pm

Since we know Keren is reading this, hi. I know you think we’re all assholes with no lives who are jealous of your internet fame. But seriously, we just want your babies to be happy and healthy. We want you to have a safe pregnancy. So before you go writing off everything you see here, just know that a lot of it is coming from a place of genuine concern. It’s a shame that this forum is just seen as “shit talking” (some of it is, don’t get me wrong) but a lot of it is valid. Hopefully you can see that. That’s all. Okay bye.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
okaytherekyle
Amateur

Postby Notachild » Mon Jan 15, 2018 10:45 pm

Cak3islif3 wrote:
Notachild wrote:
MamaLisa wrote:Anyone notice in the last vlog there's a shot of jacksons privates @9:23

Why the fuck would you advertise that poor childs body like that. Telling everyone exactly where to look. What a perv.

That's the parents fault for uploading their naked son for the WHOLE WORLD to see!

and for anyone that didn't see it, lets give them exact directions to it. Pervy freaks.
Notachild
Talker

Postby queentee20 » Mon Jan 15, 2018 10:57 pm

Notachild wrote:
Cak3islif3 wrote:Anyone notice in the last vlog there's a shot of jacksons privates @9:23

Why the fuck would you advertise that poor childs body like that. Telling everyone exactly where to look. What a perv.

That's the parents fault for uploading their naked son for the WHOLE WORLD to see!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]and for anyone that didn't see it, lets give them exact directions to it. Pervy freaks.[/quote]

Wtf, they mark it so we know the time stamp to REPORT IT. And we write it here so that pervs on YOUTUBE can’t see it. I doubt there’s pervs on a gossip forum looking for that. No one here is getting all excited about seeing that shit, it’s gross and Keren and Khoa are GROSS PERV ENABLING PARENTS for leaving that shit in the video. The only person to blame here is the person who edits those vlogs and youtube for never doing anything about it when we do report it.
queentee20
Extreme Gossiper

Postby teddyandmommy » Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:00 pm

Notachild wrote:
Cak3islif3 wrote:
Notachild wrote:[quote="MamaLisa"]Anyone notice in the last vlog there's a shot of jacksons privates @9:23

and for anyone that didn't see it, lets give them exact directions to it. Pervy freaks.[/quote]

Why are you still here. Literally all you do is defend Keren and Khoa so go away lol no one wants to see your posts

teddyandmommy
Gossiper

Postby mustlovegiraffes » Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:03 pm

I swear some people just come here looking for a fight!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
mustlovegiraffes
Amateur

Postby KLothbrock » Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:14 pm

Lmao! KK fans are clapping back. Loads are not happy about this pregnancy and lots of Khoas family is not pleased either. [img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180116/e710a7bc6f5533c3c855369948203b9d.jpg[/img]

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk
KLothbrock
Informer

Postby booksandthings » Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:29 pm

KLothbrock wrote:Lmao! KK fans are clapping back. Loads are not happy about this pregnancy and lots of Khoas family is not pleased either. [img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180116/e710a7bc6f5533c3c855369948203b9d.jpg[/img]

Other than his mom what family members are upset? Did they show it in the vlog?

booksandthings
Amateur

Postby calmposure » Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:40 pm

booksandthings wrote:
KLothbrock wrote:Lmao! KK fans are clapping back. Loads are not happy about this pregnancy and lots of Khoas family is not pleased either. [img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180116/e710a7bc6f5533c3c855369948203b9d.jpg[/img]

Other than his mom what family members are upset? Did they show it in the vlog?

Jackie didn’t seem too thrilled. Andy was indifferent. The other ones don’t stand out to me too much, but it seems like all of them faked it for the camera.

calmposure
Amateur

Postby Crazydoglady » Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:20 am

Oh Keren you silly goose! Of course Jackson isn’t going to help you take care of the new baby - he’ll help Taylor!

We know who really raises your kids.
Crazydoglady
Amateur

Postby thealesc » Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:34 am

Notachild wrote:
Cak3islif3 wrote:
Notachild wrote:[quote="MamaLisa"]Anyone notice in the last vlog there's a shot of jacksons privates @9:23

and for anyone that didn't see it, lets give them exact directions to it. Pervy freaks.[/quote]

No offence but can you shut the fuck up
thealesc
Amateur

Postby mmoommoo » Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:39 am

Omg these people on here that defending Keren getting drunk while pregnant literally just makes us all think you’re alcoholics. Keren and Khoa 100% planned this baby. There’s no “she wouldn’t know”
she knew, if it comes out that they conceived before the christmas party then she KNEW.
and why the fuck are you all so bothered by it?? who gives a fuck? are you keren? get over it.
this is a gossip forum, if we want to speculate we are going to speculate. gtfo.

mmoommoo
Informer

Postby Pineapples » Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:42 am

Notachild fuck off!!! It’s important to share the time stamp so we can report it. Nobody here is a pervert, but YOU are an idiot. Ugh.

Pineapples
True Gossiper

Postby mmoommoo » Tue Jan 16, 2018 1:03 am

I think Khoa is the one that reads here, not Keren. It’s always Khoa that brings up whatever we speculate about on here.

mmoommoo
Informer

Postby mustlovegiraffes » Tue Jan 16, 2018 1:07 am

mmoommoo wrote:I think Khoa is the one that reads here, not Keren. It’s always Khoa that brings up whatever we speculate about on here.

I definitely think it's Khoa that reads here! He is just as bad as Keren if you ask me. Those poor kids have no chance!

mustlovegiraffes
Amateur

Postby mmoommoo » Tue Jan 16, 2018 1:07 am

I think Khoa is the one that reads here, not Keren. It’s always Khoa that brings up whatever we speculate about on here.

mmoommoo
Informer

Postby mustlovegiraffes » Tue Jan 16, 2018 1:09 am

Sorry for the double post.

When I saw Keren drunk at the end of the vlog that one time I can't remember which vlog it was, I did think she was just acting "drunk" to seem like a bad ass mom and look "super cool" to their fans.. but that's just my opinion.

P.s I'm 100 not sticking up for her. If she did drink and she knew she was pregnant I wouldn't even be surprised. That's definitely something I wouldn't put past her.

mustlovegiraffes
Amateur

Postby Faat18 » Tue Jan 16, 2018 2:05 am

+Jmama19+ wrote:
Faat18 wrote:"The first pregnancy craving" keren will use this pregnancy as an excuse for EVERYTHING. Another youtuber (Louise) who was pregnant tweeted that her baby craved mcdonalds <-- this is Keren

Verstuurd vanaf mijn GT-I9301I met Tapatalk
Well this I have to give her. Have you had kids yet? My pregnancies I swear the babies craved things. My last I had to have Taco Bell tacos with sour cream. I fucking hate Taco Bell but i obsessed over it everyday. My daughter now 8 her favorite crap food Taco Bell with sour cream. That stuff is real. Ive experienced it 3 times with babies and still stands true.

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk
I don't have a baby and yes it's okay to crave fastfood but in Keren's case (and Louise) they used their baby as an excuse to eat fastfood

Verstuurd vanaf mijn GT-I9301I met Tapatalk
Faat18
Talker

Postby mmoommoo » Tue Jan 16, 2018 2:06 am

Louise and Keren don’t even need an excuse. They both ate exactly the same before pregnancy and will after.

mmoommoo
Informer

Postby theshamanisright1 » Tue Jan 16, 2018 4:25 am

So Keren has had what, 5 pregnancies in less than 5 years? IIRC she had a miscarriage before Jackson, then one before Landon. So Jackson, M1, M2, Landon and the new baby. Holy fuckballs that's a lot of pregnancies in a short amount of time. Considering she's high risk, having a baby each year seems insanely dangerous and I'm afraid for her health. If they were like 35 and wanted two more, I'd understand the haste. But they're both what, 25? they could space out the babies a little more and still have plenty of time. I'm glad they're happy about this new baby but like.. they need to slow down.
theshamanisright1
Amateur

Postby mmoommoo » Tue Jan 16, 2018 4:35 am

theshamanisright1 wrote:So Keren has had what, 5 pregnancies in less than 5 years? IIRC she had a miscarriage before Jackson, then one before Landon. So Jackson, M1, M2, Landon and the new baby. Holy fuckballs that's a lot of pregnancies in a short amount of time. Considering she's high risk, having a baby each year seems insanely dangerous and I'm afraid for her health. If they were like 35 and wanted two more, I'd understand the haste. But they're both what, 25? they could space out the babies a little more and still have plenty of time. I'm glad they're happy about this new baby but like.. they need to slow down.

They’re not gunna space them out because who knows if they’ll still be making bank in five years. These babies are cash cows for kk

mmoommoo
Informer

Postby +Jmama19+ » Tue Jan 16, 2018 4:58 am

Honestly Khoas mom was the only one with any sense. Also how do you know if your comments are blocked on youtube

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk
+Jmama19+
Informer

Postby wolflily23 » Tue Jan 16, 2018 4:58 am

Notachild wrote:

Okay but did you leave a similar comment on kk's video when you watched it? Letting them know they're being pervy freaks for uploading their naked child? Of course not. Your comment was probably more like "omg you guys are peeerfect!!!!" In typical minion fashion. If you like them so much (clearly you do as every single comment you make is defending them) why the heck do you waste your time scrolling through a TON of hate comments bashing people you like? Doesn't make much sense to me.
wolflily23
Informer

Postby wolflily23 » Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:13 am

arizona87 wrote:I just have a few things I wanna say here, I don’t wanna cause any drama but I just feel frustrated reading all these posts. First, with the whole drinking while being pregnant thing - (disclaimer: it’s obvi not a good idea to do it, and I think no mother would intentionally harm their child) but how many moms drink alcohol before they even know that they are pregnant? Lots! A sip of champagne isn’t going to necessarily hurt (although you really shouldn’t do it regardless). Maybe at her moms Christmas party she didn’t actually know that she was pregnant? no matter how many “websleuths” are determined that she knew way earlier. They haven’t said a due date, or how far along she is, so we don’t know until then!!! I just think we’re all thinking too far into this rather than waiting for the facts. And it’s causing too much controversy in this forum. It’s kind of a mess reading it all here. I understand everyone has a right to their own opinion and I am in NO WAY trying to cause any drama but my brain hurts!!!!!

I totally get what you're saying but what I keep thinking about is the fact that SO many people on here for WEEKS have noticed Keren looking a little bigger, her face started doing that puffy thing it does when she's pregnant and she started napping more. LONG ago. Now I find that a little too coincidental that she started "looking" pregnant and acting pregnant way before she ACTUALLY became pregnant? Doesn't add up to me. She "randomly" started gaining weight a few weeks before conceiving? Nah. I don't buy it. And you could argue that she did conceive but didn't find out until the 26th but again, they were leaving tons of hints about it, taking tests on vlogs, etc. They would have known.
wolflily23
Informer

Postby ava11 » Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:25 am

When Khoa was in starbucks with Jackson, they came home, Landon was crawling in the bedroom and Keren was in the shower. Well, nice parenting. One door between him and the pool.

Odoslané z môjho iPhone cez Tapatalk
ava11
Amateur

PreviousNext

Return to KKandBabyJ