JesssFam: New Year's Eve, Jess Please Don't Conceive (Pt106)

Scooby-dooby-doo
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: New Year's Eve, Jess Please Don't Conceive (Pt

Unread post by Scooby-dooby-doo »

I saw a comment from a Youtuber calling Addie 'Baby Shrek' and thought that was going a bit low. Then I figured it was no worse than I see on here... Baldy, Giant Baby, Andre the Great etc, and it prompted me to take a look at Shrek. WELL... that Youtuber isn't really off the mark.. I found the likeness inappropriately hilarious!!!
addyshrek2.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by violet-kelsey black »

Scooby-dooby-doo wrote:I saw a comment from a Youtuber calling Addie 'Baby Shrek' and thought that was going a bit low. Then I figured it was no worse than I see on here... Baldy, Giant Baby, Andre the Great etc, and it prompted me to take a look at Shrek. WELL... that Youtuber isn't really off the mark.. I found the likeness inappropriately hilarious!!!
addyshrek2.jpg
Lmao the nose and the ears. I can see the resemblance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

smom12 wrote:She doesn’t have time for a 2 second application of mascara but has time to go to Kallys and spend however many hours there? She can’t be this stupid?

THIS.

Eyebrows is one thing because it can take time and you need to make sure they are even if you are drawing them on/filling them in but EYE LASHES?! That shit is kind of fool proof. How is one coat of mascara each day MORE time than going to Kallys every few weeks? I dont get this at all. Its her face so she can rock her socks off doing whatever she wants but the excuses are so ridiculous!
missy-1010
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by missy-1010 »

Scooby-dooby-doo wrote:I saw a comment from a Youtuber calling Addie 'Baby Shrek' and thought that was going a bit low. Then I figured it was no worse than I see on here... Baldy, Giant Baby, Andre the Great etc, and it prompted me to take a look at Shrek. WELL... that Youtuber isn't really off the mark.. I found the likeness inappropriately hilarious!!!
addyshrek2.jpg
LMFAOO ITS SO LOW BUT ITS SO GOODDDDDDDDDDDD

Scooby-dooby-doo
Informer
Informer

violet-kelsey black wrote:
addyshrek2.jpg
Lmao the nose and the ears. I can see the resemblance.

The nose, the ears, and the BALDNESS!!
Scooby-dooby-doo
Informer
Informer

Hey Shrek....Rumour has it that Jeremy Kyle will be calling you onto his show to do a paternity test...

shrekaddie_zpsiqzfiboo.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
luci417
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by luci417 »

violet-kelsey black wrote:I can already see Gabe and Amber taking Lilia to Disneyland for her bday, and Jess is going to have to tag along with Baldy, Chris, and Landen, leaving the twins behind again.

It's so weird that she raised them all to basically expect a Disney trip every other year but the kids have never actually been on a family vacation together. She really is white trash with money.
"This is the most ghetto shit I've ever seen in my life."
Rihanna
cjl123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cjl123 »

I wanna see the bitch fit when Jessica sees people comparing her golden child to Shrek I mean comparing HER child to a Dreamworks character? Don’t y’all know they are a Disney family?

Chromiumpizza
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Chromiumpizza »

luci417 wrote:
violet-kelsey black wrote:I can already see Gabe and Amber taking Lilia to Disneyland for her bday, and Jess is going to have to tag along with Baldy, Chris, and Landen, leaving the twins behind again.

It's so weird that she raised them all to basically expect a Disney trip every other year but the kids have never actually been on a family vacation together. She really is white trash with money.
White trash with money Image. Exactly!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
TallButShort
Talker
Talker

Unread post by TallButShort »

I noticed in today’s vlog that she was tucking in Landen into a room that didn’t look like the twins. Maybe I missed the switch but did he get the third bedroom/Tommy and Caden’s room?

DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

I thought she said a while ago that the twins share with Tommy & Caden...so Lilia has her own room, Landen has his own and the other 4 boys share a room. IDK why they didn't buy a house with more room. What happens when the miracle baby gets her own room? Will the 5 boys have to share so the girls can have their own rooms?
Rittk1
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Rittk1 »

I’m very interested to see what happens when they’re older and addie moves out of Chris and Jess’s room. (If that ever happens) I don’t see how they’re going to comfortably fit. Especially if they’re in that house as teenagers. I feel like they’ve already outgrown that house. Maybe they’ll fix up the house and resell it? Time will tell.
minties82
Informer
Informer

Unread post by minties82 »

The amount of times she said LIKE in the lashes video drove me nuts! I had to stop watching, it was grating on my nerves so badly. Is that just a Californian thing (I'm from New Zealand) or a Jess thing? She sounds like some sort of mid 90's teenager.

I don't know why they didn't buy a house with more bedrooms. Surely they could afford it? Here's me so poor there is 5 of us in a 2 bedroom house, but no excuse for her.

I actually think Addie is quite cute, she's very expressive, and good to see one of her kids with some chunk. They are all so scrawny otherwise.

Her boobing is starting to annoy me also, and I am a firm believer in breastfeeding and am breastfeeding an 18 month old. She eats regular food though, 3 meals and 3 snacks and steals food of us also. It is so bizarre how Addie never gets seen eating anything. if I was vlogging, you'd see my toddler munching away half the day. She's very petite and slim too so I dunno how Addie is so chunky. Doesn't Addie get hungry??? Doesn't she need to chow down on some meat and get some protein and iron?

Lillia looks so pissed off about being asked a million times if she feels better and had a good day at school. Her face just says 'fuck off' haha.
MommaMia3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by MommaMia3 »

I love how there are so many comments from minions telling her that her lashes look good and to ignore the haters, when they were the ones telling her they were uneven and too much just one video ago.

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk
Bsveach15
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Bsveach15 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201801 ... d1c3ba.jpg[/img]

Do they even have real dinnerware in that house? I’m pretty sure when she opened that cabinet it was just a stack of paper plates and a stack of paper bowls.

twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

Bsveach15 wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201801 ... d1c3ba.jpg[/img]

Do they even have real dinnerware in that house? I’m pretty sure when she opened that cabinet it was just a stack of paper plates and a stack of paper bowls.

Holy shit that is ALL paper

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

The internet has gotten so out of hand with bullying that now even if you say something constructive in the nicest way possible about a Youtuber or something they're doing it's "hate" and you are a "hater" and people in the comments say they'll pray for you. :P
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

Is there anything over the garage? They could do an expansion and add a bedroom over the garage or since they NEVER use the backyard they could build a bedroom downstairs off the kitchen for them and give the twins/T&C the master bedroom?
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

If they did build a room downstairs that could be the new master bedroom.
violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by violet-kelsey black »

Bsveach15 wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201801 ... d1c3ba.jpg[/img]

wtf...wow. like she actually has it in the cupboards as if they were normal plates lol.

growing up we would have a packet of paper plates for when we would grill with family, but we would leave them in their bag and they were put away in the cabinet with the dry foods. this girl has them put out for everyday use.

Return to “JesssFam”