KKandMillionDollarBaby | KKandBabyJ | Part 16

Unknowngirly
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKandMillionDollarBaby | Part 16

Unread post by Unknowngirly »

knadams14 wrote:Who wants to bet when the new baby comes, they’ll stick Landon in the backseat by himself and leave Jackson up front.
Yes I was thinking the same thing unfortunately. But I highly doubt they will be taking them all out at one time.
CarmenS
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by CarmenS »

Hey at least J is wearing clothes on today’s video. I also would like to know what level Keren is in all of her other game sponsored videos.

They are taking this “special pregnancy announcement” to a whole different level posting the reactions in every other video. Soon enough their subscribers will get over it and I’m sure many will be pissed.

Who do they think they are? Prince Harry and Meghan? Making everyone tune in for the next video.

Keren and Khoa: it’s only YouTube guys chill with the whole announcement BS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
okaytherekyle
Talker
Talker

Unread post by okaytherekyle »

Landon hit his head three times in the fire truck. Three times. Three fucking times. While they watched.

AuraBor
Informer
Informer

Unread post by AuraBor »

I've seen a lot of comments on this forum that Keren looks dirty and smelly and that she doesn't shower, and there goes Khoa - he mentioned in the last two vlogs that Keren is in the shower :lol: :lol: I don't know y'all... Maybe everything is pure coincidence or they really do read here. :D
AuraBor
Informer
Informer

Unread post by AuraBor »

Yeah also, give Jackson some Starbursts so he can bite it and get used to the molds the dentists use :lol: :lol: :lol:
Unknowngirly
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Unknowngirly »

Rolling my eyes at kerens lame excuse for not taking the boys to Disney
arizona87
Talker
Talker

Unread post by arizona87 »

They must read because we were saying how much they’re milking the whole pregnancy thing and I don’t think they mentioned ANYTHING about the pregnancy besides keren not feeling good

xlol
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by xlol »

dddddddddd wrote:Does anyone else feel like her "friendship" with Corinna is just a little weird, idk I know how obsessed khoa is with David dobrik, I think the friendship is weird I was watching Corinnas video yesterday and she talks about how they are her favorite YouTube's she watches everyday, and Kristen macatee litteraly refers to them as "that family" idk I think they're going to try and collab with the vlog squad.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

I have been waiting for someone to say this! Corinna just did an ad for the Alice game, so maybe they have the same management & it’s that kind of friendship? Definitely think she’s their guest, which is strange to me because Corinna is like 10000x cooler than them lol.

booksandthings
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by booksandthings »

Shocking that they didn’t include the pregnancy in the vlog.

mustlovegiraffes
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mustlovegiraffes »

I think their guest is that Lana girl from their old agency

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
MamaLisa
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by MamaLisa »

Did anyone notice in the previous vlog when they were talking about "maybe it'll be twins" or whatever and talking about their faces on the shirt, khoa was about to say she but cut it out and said they. It's a girl and they already know! Swearrrr
+Jmama19+
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by +Jmama19+ »

mmoommoo wrote:
wolflily23 wrote:
arizona87 wrote:I just have a few things I wanna say here, I don’t wanna cause any drama but I just feel frustrated reading all these posts. First, with the whole drinking while being pregnant thing - (disclaimer: it’s obvi not a good idea to do it, and I think no mother would intentionally harm their child) but how many moms drink alcohol before they even know that they are pregnant? Lots! A sip of champagne isn’t going to necessarily hurt (although you really shouldn’t do it regardless). Maybe at her moms Christmas party she didn’t actually know that she was pregnant? no matter how many “websleuths” are determined that she knew way earlier. They haven’t said a due date, or how far along she is, so we don’t know until then!!! I just think we’re all thinking too far into this rather than waiting for the facts. And it’s causing too much controversy in this forum. It’s kind of a mess reading it all here. I understand everyone has a right to their own opinion and I am in NO WAY trying to cause any drama but my brain hurts!!!!!

I totally get what you're saying but what I keep thinking about is the fact that SO many people on here for WEEKS have noticed Keren looking a little bigger, her face started doing that puffy thing it does when she's pregnant and she started napping more. LONG ago. Now I find that a little too coincidental that she started "looking" pregnant and acting pregnant way before she ACTUALLY became pregnant? Doesn't add up to me. She "randomly" started gaining weight a few weeks before conceiving? Nah. I don't buy it. And you could argue that she did conceive but didn't find out until the 26th but again, they were leaving tons of hints about it, taking tests on vlogs, etc. They would have known.

PLUS this baby was no accident. If she was trying for a baby (she was) is is smart to get wasted? NO. stop defending her. She’s the worlds shittiest mom.

Worlds shittiest? No lets not get ridiculous. Shes careless and does things to look like the "laid back savage mom" but there are literally people who torture their children to death. So worlds shittiest crosses the barrier of truth into crazy town

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk
+Jmama19+
Gossiper
Gossiper

wolflily23 wrote:
ava11 wrote:When Khoa was in starbucks with Jackson, they came home, Landon was crawling in the bedroom and Keren was in the shower. Well, nice parenting. One door between him and the pool.

Odoslané z môjho iPhone cez Tapatalk
My daughter is 19 months old and I STILL don't hop in the shower until she's down for a nap and if she won't nap I wait until my bf gets home from work. I couldn't imagine leaving her out here on her own while I shower especially if she was just new to walking like Landon is. He could easily get into things now or pull himself up and fall. I dont know what goes through Keren's head sometimes.
She just nds one of those gated play areas or put a pack in play in the bathroom and either leave the shower curtain open or just watch through the glass door whichever they have. Thats what I did once they were too old to stay in the crib or if they werent napping. What people need to understand is K&K are NOT to be looked up to. They and OK are legitimately what not to do. They are too young and too inexperienced to be some voice of parenting to that many people. Its dangerous!!!! It needs to be demonitized and not allowed, its encouraging teen pregnancy and im actually getting really pissed youtube is ignoring it!

mmoommoo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mmoommoo »

+Jmama19+ wrote:
mmoommoo wrote:
wolflily23 wrote: I totally get what you're saying but what I keep thinking about is the fact that SO many people on here for WEEKS have noticed Keren looking a little bigger, her face started doing that puffy thing it does when she's pregnant and she started napping more. LONG ago. Now I find that a little too coincidental that she started "looking" pregnant and acting pregnant way before she ACTUALLY became pregnant? Doesn't add up to me. She "randomly" started gaining weight a few weeks before conceiving? Nah. I don't buy it. And you could argue that she did conceive but didn't find out until the 26th but again, they were leaving tons of hints about it, taking tests on vlogs, etc. They would have known.

PLUS this baby was no accident. If she was trying for a baby (she was) is is smart to get wasted? NO. stop defending her. She’s the worlds shittiest mom.

Worlds shittiest? No lets not get ridiculous. Shes careless and does things to look like the "laid back savage mom" but there are literally people who torture their children to death. So worlds shittiest crosses the barrier of truth into crazy town

lol there’s always one...
have you ever heard of sarcasm???

PLEASE PEOPLE LIGHTEN UP

+Jmama19+
Gossiper
Gossiper

secret1510 wrote:
JKYOUTUBEGG wrote:I know this is extreme but does anyone else think she is being risky in hopes of getting a miscarriage for views?

I think this is to low, even for Keren. We all know they want attention and views, but this is their baby, it's a life.
I dont think that but she is definitely being careless with her pregnancy. The jump scares, the sledding, the running around, falling in Colorado acting like its no big deal. I think the reality another baby is actually happening now has set in and she is just not being as careful with herself. They definitely are not as excited as you can tell by the reveals and where is Khoas reveal or hers? This is huge Khoas mom is damn right to be concerned. Khoa is young and Keren spends way too much. 3 kids is a huge trap of child support if things go south. They fight I can tell by how Jackson acts when they start bickering and she has hit him with stuff we all know that. Id of had way more words for them if that was my son! All of Khoas friends have traveled are going into amazing careers and here he is strapped with 3 kids and a wife with a spending problem. Id hate her too if she was my daughter in law, she really kind of manipulated that miscarriage into having Jackson because she was emotionally distraught when instead it should have been a lesson to be careful and get their shit together, get married and careers and be a young married couple first. I feel sorry for Khoa honestly he is so emotionally driven and Keren is a master manipulator. I can only hope he finds his balls as he gets older and starts wearing the pants at that house. She right now controls everything and can be a serious bitch and he just wants a chill happy family but they have it coming with this 3rd baby. Taylor is getting ready for her own life marriage and kids she cant raise Kerens kids forever. I hope these family channels get demonitized and they learn the consequences of their actions because right now they are advertising how cute and easy it is to be wealthy young parents and girls are getting the wrong idea. This shit is a time bomb youtube needs to stop.

+Jmama19+
Gossiper
Gossiper

Im going to ad my comment here from their video today because they probably block all my shit but I hope they read here so im leaving it as i wrote it there. And fucking yes its about dentistry so skip if you dont care.

WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU??? THAT KID IS GOING TO HAVE ALL SILVER TEETH ON TOP OF HIS HORRIFIC OPEN BITE!!! JACKSON CAN BARELY DO ANYTHING WITHOUT FREAKING OUT SO NOW IMAGINE HIM GETTING STAINLESS STEEL CROWNS. HE WOULD HAVE TO BE A HOSPITAL CASE AND SINCE THATS WHAT I DO JUST IMAGINE YOUR CHILD BEING SEDATED THEN WE TAKE HIM BACK TO AN OP THEN TAPE HIS EYES SHUT AND INTUBATE HIM (BIG PLASTIC TUBE DOWN HIS THROAT) THEN GO TO TOWN WORKING ON ALL THE DAMAGE YOU LET HAPPEN!!!!! STARBURST, ARE YOU KIDDING ME??? THATS THE WORST!! ANYTHING SOUR OR GUMMY IS THE WORST THING TO GIVE KIDS OF ANY AGE BECAUSE SOUR EATS AWAY ENAMEL AND GUMMY STICKS IN THEIR TEETH AND ENAMEL GETS EATEN AWAY!! WHAT IS YOUR GOAL, JUST TO HURT HIM TO TRIGGER VIEWERS? STOP YOU ARE HURTING YOUR OWN KID. THERE ARE BETTER CHOICES BUT IT SEEMS LIKE YOU ARE DOING IT ON PURPOSE. I HAVE NEVER SEEN PARENTS WHO HAVE SOME KIND OF EDUCATION BE SO IGNORANT WHEN IT COMES TO THEIR OWN CHILDREN. JUST BECAUSE THEY ARE YOURS DOESNT MEAN YOU GET TO DAMAGE THEM WHEN YOU HAVE CONCERNED PEOPLE TELLING YOU WITH FREE ADVICE WHAT NOT TO DO. NOT BEING KNOW IT ALL ASSHOLES BUT LITERALLY TRYING TO GIVE HELPFUL ADVICE TO SAVE YOUR KIDS UNNECESSARY PAIN OR SUFFERING. I DONT UNDERSTAND IT, I HAVE SEEN ALOT OF PATIENTS AND HAD TO DO WORK ON SO MANY DAMAGED KIDS BUT SADLY FOR THE MOST PART THE WORST CASES WERE IMPOVERISHED FAMILIES, YOUNG PARENTS WHO DIDNT KNOW BETTER OR HONESTLY ALOT OF HISPANIC KIDS BECAUSE THEY HAVE SOME OF THE WORST SNACKS FOR KIDS LIKE LUCAS OR THE CHILE POWDER MANGO POPS BECAUSE ITS ALL SOUR AND SUGAR AND THEIR LITTLE TEETH JUST ROT TO THE GUMS AND IT CAN BE LIFE THREATENING IF INFECTION GETS BAD ENOUGH. NOT THAT YOU GUYS WOULD LET IT GET THAT FAR BUT CUT THE SHIT. ITS NOT CUTE OR SAVAGE ITS HARMFUL AND A SHIT EXAMPLE FOR LITERALLY THE CHILDREN WHO WATCH!! AND IF YOU BLOCK THESE COMMENTS THEN SHAME ON YOU FOR NOT BEING WILLING TO STAND THE CRITICISM WHEN YOU DO THIS NEGATIVE STUFF RIGHT IN YOUNG VIEWERS FACES

Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Pineapples »

I feel like they need to do what daily bumps did with their playroom. A half barn door on one entry way and a full sliding door on the other. That way they could set they boys down in a safe space.

+Jmama19+
Gossiper
Gossiper

Lastly if Keren didnt know she was pregnant she would not be the first mom to be drunk before she knew. Literally I have done it and every other mom I know has too. If you dont know you dont know. Usually you will get really fucking sick after and then find out soon after and then you do everything possible to have a healthy pregnancy. Well normal people do. So it wouldnt be any kind of dramatic awful situation if that accidentally happened before knowing. Not to defend her but it seemed that subject was getting crazy. If she knew (which i dont think she would go that low) then shame on her but truly I dont think she would do that. Keren risk having a child with possible issues, that just wouldnt feed into her perfect instagram life aesthetic would it? Sad to say that but literally that reason alone would keep her from doing that knowingly.

Lillouiepooie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lillouiepooie »

I think they are just hyping the damn gender up like everything else they do and some of us on here along with their fans won't stop talking about it which is exactly what they want. KK YouTube has gone to your damn head! You are using your unborn child for views and money! STOP!! no person in the real world does this shit! Khoa, I hope you know you are just as shitty as Keren for using this to make more money and hype around your boring lives. Also, since I know you both read here STOP PUTTING YOUR NAKED KID ON YOUTUBE THINK ABOUT HIS DAMN FUTURE FOR ONCE! one day he will be bullied for the shit you both put him through than you will really feel shitty!!

MamaLisa
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by MamaLisa »

queentee20 wrote:
MamaLisa wrote:Did anyone notice in the previous vlog when they were talking about "maybe it'll be twins" or whatever and talking about their faces on the shirt, khoa was about to say she but cut it out and said they. It's a girl and they already know! Swearrrr
To add to this in the vlog where they FaceTimed some guy I’ve never seen he asked if he can ask what they want AND KHOA CUT THE FOOTAGE!! it jumped to something completely different

I think they know the gender too because they’ve been VERY WEIRD whenever someone asks if they know what they’re having or if someone says “I hope it’s a...!”

Yess I noticed that too!! They are hyping it all up because they know everyone wants to see them have a girl blah blah blah. Hope they enjoy their few months of glory because as soon as she grows up and is throwing fits and she has two other kids to parent, she will regret it. She can't handle the two she has, so atleast it doesn't look like this could end well.

Return to “KKandBabyJ”