Gardner Quad Squad: We're Not Gardeners, We're Farmers (P17)

Ridgee
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Gardner Quad Squad: We're Not Gardeners, We're Farmers (

Unread post by Ridgee »

Apparently they have the “cleanest 3 year old teeth ever” because no cavities. Major eye roll! No way in hell would their teeth pass off at the dentist. Maybe they don’t have cavities but their teeth are far from normal 3 year old teeth.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Spruce
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Spruce »

They'll likely need braces eventually, to get their teeth into proper alignment. Now as to whether those parents will do so, is another question. Optimum age for braces is somewhere around 10, give or take. It's nice to get that over with before teen years.
Snarky Lady
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Snarky Lady »

Would love to hear what he said about Evie's crooked mouth.
Snarky is as snarky does!
Ridgee
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Ridgee »

Also looks like they got suckers after their cleaning... sorry but if my dentist was giving out candy after a dental cleaning I’d find another dentist. Unless it was D&D who gave it to them after as bribery..

DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

They are so shallow if the kids need any sort of correction they'll probably opt for things that can be removed [retainers, Insvisiline or something] so they can still take "cute" pictures. Or they'd opt for surgery and "take a social media break" and come back. I can't imagine either one of them being okay with a child of theirs wearing glasses or having braces.
Spruce
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Spruce »

If it's sugar free suckers (with xylitol) the dentist office has, then that's okie dokie since xylitol is helpful to teeth. My dentist's office has samples of Orbit gum with Xylitol that they give out. But probably it's the parents who gave them the sugar-laden suckers.
Nikki
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Nikki »

This is probably the same dentist who said the damn wubanubs were ok to age 5 despite manufacturer saying 6 months only.

skipperpt
Informer
Informer

Unread post by skipperpt »

According to the Bingham's vlog, they are going on a date tonight with the Ravellis. No mention of T&A being invited.

Unread post by Guest »

I was poking around on the net last night and read some posts specific to ca$h about the Lip$hit biz. I am reluctant to share specific names etc here but the group is called https://antimlmwriters.com and several write of their experiences. They have create groups to get rid of all the crap that they were required to purchase. Perhaps this has already been talked of here as I have not read closely on the lip$hit aspect of their lives. After I read I realized that the $pud farmer$ have different types of "haters" out in the world. This group and 'that which cannot be spoken' are the most often mentioned but there are other groups of people who don't care for them for other reasons. No wonder they have such a difficult time sleeping at night.
alannah62
Talker
Talker

Unread post by alannah62 »

lovethispage wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:
Ireallydocare wrote:I for one feel very uncomfortable going to a facebook page using my name. Not uncomfortable because of what I say, but the unknown of what the Gardner's or their minions can do is not something that I don't want to even think about dealing with.
I will stay here and snark with you all!
I just don't understand why we need another snark page. Is it because this site was having so many issues?
I don't have time to deal with more than one account or one snark site at a time. I'm happy here, but that's just me.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
The first one got started as this one was in lockdown. The women that started it basically made up the rules as they went along. Their own rules were being broken by one particular admin. They lost some people from the rule breaking admin (particularly Snarkadoodle Doo) the last go around and yesterday they lost quite a bit more. So that’s why we started our own no rules, just rant page. (one rule be nice to each other)
The first page got started by RO who only lurked here and spied on us to steal our members. She got 3 others to be admins. One of whom would delete comments and remove people which she didn't agree with, even if the subject wasn't even about the Greedners. Yesterday, I guess there was a big blow up regarding continued deleted comments and one of the 3 admins was removed herself by RO the creator! That former admin is not on here because she said she has tried several times to post only to get the" must be approved by mod thing" and she gave up. So she started another page so she could snark somewhere and has simple rules.

RO changed her page from secret back to closed and is back on rattle FB begging for members. Haha. :D I knew that page would implode when run by bitches. I joined the newest page and will happily lurk/post on there and here. I don't care if Greedners see my FB persona. Ironically, I'm blocked from making comments on several of their sites, but was let on to the QTK fb page. I'm on there to learn all I can about lipshit err lipsense. JK. Couldn't pay me to wear any of that stuff. I actually saw a comment on Ashley's live make up removal tutorial that said "the Doctor's" TV show did not talk favorably about Senegence. Interesting.
ItIsSunny
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ItIsSunny »

PollyKrome wrote:I was poking around on the net last night and read some posts specific to ca$h about the Lip$hit biz. I am reluctant to share specific names etc here but the group is called https://antimlmwriters.com and several write of their experiences. They have create groups to get rid of all the crap that they were required to purchase. Perhaps this has already been talked of here as I have not read closely on the lip$hit aspect of their lives. After I read I realized that the $pud farmer$ have different types of "haters" out in the world. This group and 'that which cannot be spoken' are the most often mentioned but there are other groups of people who don't care for them for other reasons. No wonder they have such a difficult time sleeping at night.

Thank you so much for this link. It made me realize that when Ashley became a Senegence Zombie is when the acceptance of daily lies & ignoring the needs of her family crept in. From this link and other sources, the MLM (multi-layer marketing) sounds like a cult that changes the morals of people and their families. The Gardner kids are clearly suffering from Ashley's new ability to justify lying, ignor her kids' needs and who knows what else. It's clear that the MLM company pressures distributors to sacrifice their families' wellbeing for the sake of the company. Just awful. I was glad to see that some distributors finally leave for the sake of their kids. What will it take for Ashley to wake up or is she too far gone?
Spruce
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Spruce »

MLMs are cult-like. Some of them go heavy on religion. Amway sure was a cult (likely still is). They would pressure all their distributors to approach everyone with "the business opportunity."

As for the Greedners lying, I think they are just lying liars who lie. That's a moral and character weakness on their part, which was there before the Senegence thing came along. Their claim to be trying to have kids for 8 years didn't match the math, the grifting behavior all started right from the beginning, the lies about the mothers working from home when they were really ordering crap from Chinese factories. That's all them.
AgBg976
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by AgBg976 »

I know I am very new still.... but can you all just leave the FB drama on FB... some of us do not have one, don't care about what happens there, don't want to hear about it here. If you HAVE to bring the FB stuff here why not just pm the person and keep it private.
flocketyflock
Informer
Informer

Unread post by flocketyflock »

AgBg976 wrote:I know I am very new still.... but can you all just leave the FB drama on FB... some of us do not have one, don't care about what happens there, don't want to hear about it here. If you HAVE to bring the FB stuff here why not just pm the person and keep it private.
I tend to agree. I am in all 3 groups, and I will not snark on any of the groups or the members. Luckily, I can ignore what I feel is not interesting/relevant and read and participate in the farmer snarking.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Totally OT, but I was laughing too hard in Bath and Body Works today. We went to get some lotion on sale, and I saw a little gift set with a picture of a flamingo that said "Party Like a Flock Star". I laughed my ass off. And nobody understood why.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Ebbies turn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Ebbies turn »

Snarky Lady wrote:Would love to hear what he said about Evie's crooked mouth.
I am currently under orthodontic treatment as an adult since my parents never had dental insurance when I was a kid and it SUCKS. I hope they get her bite issues taken care of when she is young when her bones are softened enough to do it easily. I go in a few weeks for a surgical consultation about having to have my jaw bones basically sawed apart and realigned with plates and screws put in. While my issues cannot be fully put on my parents since when you don’t have the resources you can’t really help it, A&T do have toe resources and it IS their fault for letting her keep that damn wabbanub hanging out of her mouth when she was old enough to get rid of it. The owe it to her to have it taken care of after as much money she and her sisters have made them.
schnitzel94
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by schnitzel94 »

Found this to be an interesting read. Of course the math doesn't add up regarding how long they were trying to conceive (you know, that 8 long years). It gets better, they just lie so easily to whoever wrote the article. Especially the part where they totally left out the crowdfunding to pay for their fertility treatment!

Or like the endometriosis. Which is it Assley? Did the doctor really "for sure" just know by an exam? Or maybe it was actually the laparoscopy that confirmed it? Ya think?!!

In September 2012, the Gardners finally found a doctor who listened.
“During my first exam she said you for sure have endometriosis,” Ashley remembers.
Within weeks she underwent surgery. The laparoscopy verified that Ashley had endometriosis -- something that can’t yet be confirmed without surgery.

“I can truly, honestly say, looking back into the infertility storm, that I am 100 percent grateful for the trial of infertility,” Ashley said. “I wouldn’t trade it for anything. It made me into who I am; it has shaped us into who we are. As hard as it was to go through, I can honestly say I’m grateful for it. We wouldn't be where we are today without it.” (That's for sure. No lipshit income, no McMansion, etc.)
http://www.heraldextra.com/special-sect ... 9fe32.html

Also, check out their kissing pic at the top of the article. Ass looks like she HATES having to kiss Tyass! hahaha
spoiled2bits
Informer
Informer

Unread post by spoiled2bits »

lovethispage wrote:Wake up Australia!

Where’s my Aussie’s at?

We’ve got a new dark snark Facebook page...

https://www.facebook.com/groups/140187413314707/
Link doesn't work?

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk
Aussie Sapphire
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Aussie Sapphire »

Oh my god, what the flock was that Snapchat from Tybag laying on the lounge/minki (shocking) with a love hearts filter singing his big fatty heart out??!!
No no no! That is not okay!!!

pollycracker
Informer
Informer

Unread post by pollycracker »

Aussie Sapphire wrote:Oh my god, what the flock was that Snapchat from Tybag laying on the lounge/minki (shocking) with a love hearts filter singing his big fatty heart out??!!
No no no! That is not okay!!!

One of these days I'm going to be banned from his sc for always taking screenshots, but he makes it so irresistible to snark on his immaturity. Seriously, what MAN does this shit?[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201801 ... 3cc287.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”