JesssFam: New Year's Eve, Jess Please Don't Conceive (Pt106)

DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: New Year's Eve, Jess Please Don't Conceive (Pt

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

What is it with some YT large families where they don't think kids each need their own space? A place to get away and chill etc.

Even if they are only there a few days a month they shouldn't feel like guests in their Dad's home.
MommaMia3
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by MommaMia3 »

They should definitely have their own space IMO. My dad never had a room for me at his house, I always had to sleep on the couch. Once I hit 12-13 I stopped visiting regularly, because I didn't feel welcome and as a teenager I need/wanted space and privacy. T&C sharing with with twins might work for now, but in a few more years it wont

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk
charmed596
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by charmed596 »

Anyone watch Andrea Mills? I don’t but I’ve seen her boys basement bedroom. That’s what jess should do 2-3 of those in each child room for their own privacy. Really the only way I see them all getting their own space in that house

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mommyof6
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Mommyof6 »

She probably choose that house because it's super close to her mom not thinking about space.
Scooby-dooby-doo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Scooby-dooby-doo »

I don't understand why it is such a big deal for kids to have to share bedrooms in general, but understand what you all mean about it not being very practical for Tommy and Caden. How big is the bedroom? Can they put a dividing wall in it and make it into 2 small bedrooms with bunks in each? In my experience boys don't care too much about bedroom size... they pretty much only store there toys in there and sleep there, preferring to do most of their activities elsewhere. Girls tend to have more things and play in their bedrooms more. I'm not meaning to be sexist and sound like I believe girls deserve bigger rooms, I don't at all. I just think most boys don't care too much. In my house it went by age hierarchy and my youngest daughter had a teeny tiny room while her older brother and sister had regular sized ones.6 months after my son moved out, my youngest got his room and I now have a teeny tiny sewing room! Tommy and Caden however do need to feel like they are equals when they are in this home, even though we all know they are not. I wonder if this is something Jess and Chris fight about private? I could see her wanting it all decked out perfectly for her children with just pull outs for T&C. Now that the honeymoon period has worn off it will be interesting to see how it plays out.
Scooby-dooby-doo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Scooby-dooby-doo »

Mommyof6 wrote:She probably choose that house because it's super close to her mom not thinking about space.

100% agree. Little girl could not wait to grow up and play house, but needs Mummy there all the time to help her.
OkayBih
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by OkayBih »

[quote="Bsveach15"

Do they even have real dinnerware in that house? I’m pretty sure when she opened that cabinet it was just a stack of paper plates and a stack of paper bowls.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

That's just... laughable. :rofl:
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I honestly think Landen and Addie could share for a few years as the closest in age siblings. Then when Addie is what like 6 or so she can share with Lilia if they haven't added on yet. Although I have a funny feeling Sainted first-born daughter will not give up her own bedroom without a fight.
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

Laden is looking more and more like Drake. I cannot wait until his hair turns Brown[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201801 ... b6b6b8.jpg[/img]

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk
whatthepho
Talker
Talker

Unread post by whatthepho »

MommaMia3 wrote:I love how there are so many comments from minions telling her that her lashes look good and to ignore the haters, when they were the ones telling her they were uneven and too much just one video ago.

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk
Lord jesus.

Hey jess, we're doing you a favor! Please rip those hideous caterpillars off your eyes and tell Kally to find a new profession.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk
Shawn2011
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Shawn2011 »

DoodleBop2 wrote:I honestly think Landen and Addie could share for a few years as the closest in age siblings. Then when Addie is what like 6 or so she can share with Lilia if they haven't added on yet. Although I have a funny feeling Sainted first-born daughter will not give up her own bedroom without a fight.
I agree that's how they should do it, but it would suck to be a 13 year old sharing with a 6 year old.
S_tine05
Informer
Informer

Unread post by S_tine05 »

All the kids should be considered no matter how often they are there this grates me on a personal level, my eldest son only goes to his dad every second weekend by choice, my middle son every second week for the full week by choice and my ex decided that because my eldest clearly doesnt want to be part of their household he did not deserve a room let alone a room of his own, he gave my middle son his own room new bed etc, and my eldest sons room was given to my exes baby (we both remarried) my son simply roomed in when he visited until one day I threw my toys out the cot, they reconfigured the room slightly so now it looks like my son actually lives in his room but his baby brother who doesnt even sleep in the room yet has majority of the space and decor, I adore my kids step brother he is gorgeous but it has created an incredible rift and issue between my older two especially, all of the children should have been considered and a parent mother or father should have the balls to stand up and say these are my children and they deserve a space within our own, even if they shared a room I feel that Jess should have purchased a home with an extra bedroom for them to have as their own.
Baconsgirl

Unread post by Baconsgirl »

God I hope they didn’t give Landon that loopy meds for views.

Spoink_12
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Spoink_12 »

Baconsgirl wrote:God I hope they didn’t give Landon that loopy meds for views.

I don't think they did. I'm 26 and have had 5 knee surgeries in the last 2 years and they get me to take that stuff too.
nineteenninety3

Unread post by nineteenninety3 »

Spoink_12 wrote:
Baconsgirl wrote:God I hope they didn’t give Landon that loopy meds for views.

I don't think they did. I'm 26 and have had 5 knee surgeries in the last 2 years and they get me to take that stuff too.
They really shouldn't have filmed it and laughed at him though. If it was the precious perfect pink princesses who needed it, she wouldn't have filmed them. Those kids, but the boys especially, have no dignity or respect granted to them.

Sent from my BLN-L21 using Tapatalk
jadexxryan
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by jadexxryan »

I never comment on here but it seriously rubs me the wrong way how she films every doctor appointment especially these more serious ones with Landen! As a parent of a child with serious health problems(heart) we’ve always been actively encouraged to take like voice recordings of appointments as it’s always a lot of information to take in but to record these for your financial gain.

izziebelle13
Informer
Informer

Unread post by izziebelle13 »

spillingthetea wrote:
WheresMyCoffee wrote:Is there anything over the garage? They could do an expansion and add a bedroom over the garage or since they NEVER use the backyard they could build a bedroom downstairs off the kitchen for them and give the twins/T&C the master bedroom?
Why have a room for Tommy and Caden, they are NEVER there. Is not fair for the kids that actually live there

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
I live in a situation similar to Jess’ and it makes you feel like it’s your own home rather than feeling like a guest in someone else’s house. I’m sure Lillia has her own room at Gabes so why shouldn’t tommy and caden?

nineteenninety3

Unread post by nineteenninety3 »

izziebelle13 wrote:
spillingthetea wrote:
WheresMyCoffee wrote:Is there anything over the garage? They could do an expansion and add a bedroom over the garage or since they NEVER use the backyard they could build a bedroom downstairs off the kitchen for them and give the twins/T&C the master bedroom?
Why have a room for Tommy and Caden, they are NEVER there. Is not fair for the kids that actually live there

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
I live in a situation similar to Jess’ and it makes you feel like it’s your own home rather than feeling like a guest in someone else’s house. I’m sure Lillia has her own room at Gabes so why shouldn’t tommy and caden?

Lilia and Logan share at Gabe's house.

Sent from my BLN-L21 using Tapatalk
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

The difference between Gabe and Jess and Chris being they can afford to have room and dedicated space for everyone and chose not to. Lilia and Logan sharing is because I don't think they can afford a 3 bedroom apartment right now.
fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by fingusername »

Nothing says "sh!t parents" like laughing at your kid right to his face when he's scared about a medical procedure. Fatty and Messica are imbeciles.

Return to “JesssFam”