KKandMillionDollarBaby | KKandBabyJ | Part 16

calimama20
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKandMillionDollarBaby | Part 16

Unread post by calimama20 »

Not to mention... Taylor only gets a lot of views when she mentions “kkandbabyj”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
+Jmama19+
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by +Jmama19+ »

pinkpen3399 wrote:It bothers me that Taylor has over 80k subs in less than a year. Her videos are about NOTHING. At least kkandbabyj put editing effort in and daily uploads. She got every sub from kkandbabyj. If she ever passed them in subscribers Keren would lose her mind.

We should have a mini thread for Taylor’s channel. Everything she does on YouTube for the rest of her “career” will be linked to them anyway

I like Taylor. Do people hate her? She seems really sweet and cool. Whats wrong with Taylor? Actually I really like Bianca too, Keren has some good friends. Not sure how since they all seem normal and smart and nice.

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk
+Jmama19+
Gossiper
Gossiper

calimama20 wrote:
pinkpen3399 wrote:It bothers me that Taylor has over 80k subs in less than a year. Her videos are about NOTHING. At least kkandbabyj put editing effort in and daily uploads. She got every sub from kkandbabyj. If she ever passed them in subscribers Keren would lose her mind.

We should have a mini thread for Taylor’s channel. Everything she does on YouTube for the rest of her “career” will be linked to them anyway

Right?! Her vlogs are about nothing and so short. I skimmed through and seen one was like 3 minutes... what’s the point lol I don’t ever watch her. So boring and so lifeless/monotone lol. Also... she probably can’t film her normal life because then she’d have to film being a nanny to the boys... and we know that won’t ever be admitted lol

She absolutely told what her job and her boyfriends jobs are in her video. She said she nannies for Keren and her boyfriend makes great money working in advertising for google and amazon. He bought their house and he wants that very clear. I like her.

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

Idkhihello wrote:Ok the kids had diarrhea and that’s why they didn’t want to take them to disneyworld yesterday, but what about every other day?! What’s their excuse? Jackson would LOVE Disney. Then again, they could barely handle the Crayola Experience while other parents can handle taking their kids out in public. Poor sheltered children. She’s definitely never leaving the house with a 3rd baby.

If the kids had diarrhea why did they give them hor fries and a ton of candy? Does she not know how to take care of her kids?! BRAT diet? How has she not heard of this stuff. Their poor tummys :( i hope shes at least giving them fluids and lytes to replace those theyve lost. Also if they have diarrhea why tf did they take them to crayola experience to infect other kids?! Selfish pos’s.

+Jmama19+
Gossiper
Gossiper

Shes just starting out and shes just a normal young girl. Shes vlogging about her life her boyfriend her adorable dog and fixing up her house. She did hauls on stuff forf her house, she loves sports shes just really a normal college age girl trying out YouTube. Why the hate on her? If its because she cant vlog a shitty parent channel then i say great good for her. She is doing things how they should be done and I liked that. Her and Biancas channels show what normal young 20 somethings should be doing. I like both channels.

+Jmama19+
Gossiper
Gossiper

Lol also did anyone detect some jealousy from Kyra about Keren being pregnant? Lol I felt it her face was so fake!!!! Then ok's next video was titled We Cant Handle Them. Lmfao i felt it was a direct jealous dig at Kerens pregnancy like, dang we are so glad we only have 2 over here because that way we can split them up and help each other de-stress (which by the way they straight admitted to not being able to handle both kids without each other around to help. The actual fuck?) Are they fucking kidding? Who has kids and says I cant do it if you arent here to help me, what a la la land they live in! But I know it has Kyra steaming because I know they think they handle their kids better and Kyra wants a big family and now if she gets pregnant too to keep her kids close in age it will look like the ultimate clickbait war of copying and competing out of jealousy. Lol I bet that friendship is boiling down quickly!

sarahbear123
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sarahbear123 »

Unknowngirly wrote:Rolling my eyes at kerens lame excuse for not taking the boys to Disney
I feel the same way. The boys weren’t sick at all and they always have people to watch the kids. I watch Earls Family Vlogs too so I was excited for them to meet :/

+Jmama19+
Gossiper
Gossiper

queentee20 wrote:
+Jmama19+ wrote:

Shes just starting out and shes just a normal young girl. Shes vlogging about her life her boyfriend her adorable dog and fixing up her house. She did hauls on stuff forf her house, she loves sports shes just really a normal college age girl trying out YouTube. Why the hate on her? If its because she cant vlog a shitty parent channel then i say great good for her. She is doing things how they should be done and I liked that. Her and Biancas channels show what normal young 20 somethings should be doing. I like both channels.

I think the problem is there are GREAT youtubers out there struggling to get noticed yet Taylor easily gets 80K for her average, nothing special, content, all because she’s Keren’s friend... had it not been for Keren there’s no way that channel would have 80K.
Luck of who you know like any talent business. All timing and who you know. My son wants to model and act so bad, he could really do it too but where we live its impossible to be seen by an agency. Kids have to mail in pictures. He works and wants it so hard he even is trying on insta to be discovered. Poor kid just wants a chance but its all money and who you know. Cant hate on her for getting lucky.

+Jmama19+
Gossiper
Gossiper

soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:
Idkhihello wrote:Ok the kids had diarrhea and that’s why they didn’t want to take them to disneyworld yesterday, but what about every other day?! What’s their excuse? Jackson would LOVE Disney. Then again, they could barely handle the Crayola Experience while other parents can handle taking their kids out in public. Poor sheltered children. She’s definitely never leaving the house with a 3rd baby.

If the kids had diarrhea why did they give them hor fries and a ton of candy? Does she not know how to take care of her kids?! BRAT diet? How has she not heard of this stuff. Their poor tummys :( i hope shes at least giving them fluids and lytes to replace those theyve lost. Also if they have diarrhea why tf did they take them to crayola experience to infect other kids?! Selfish pos’s.

They are lying. Shes preggo and didnt want to go. Keren wants the money not the pain of leaving the house unless its for David Dobrik. She didnt want to go with the crowds of people and playing fake youtube keren. She wanted to sleep probably. I wouldnt really want to just go hang out with strangers who probably just want the shout out collab time. That has to get annoying honestly.

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

calimama20 wrote:

Right?! Her vlogs are about nothing and so short. I skimmed through and seen one was like 3 minutes... what’s the point lol I don’t ever watch her. So boring and so lifeless/monotone lol. Also... she probably can’t film her normal life because then she’d have to film being a nanny to the boys... and we know that won’t ever be admitted lol

She just seems put of it and stoned alot

teddyandmommy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by teddyandmommy »

+Jmama19+ wrote:Lol also did anyone detect some jealousy from Kyra about Keren being pregnant? Lol I felt it her face was so fake!!!! Then ok's next video was titled We Cant Handle Them. Lmfao i felt it was a direct jealous dig at Kerens pregnancy like, dang we are so glad we only have 2 over here because that way we can split them up and help each other de-stress (which by the way they straight admitted to not being able to handle both kids without each other around to help. The actual fuck?) Are they fucking kidding? Who has kids and says I cant do it if you arent here to help me, what a la la land they live in! But I know it has Kyra steaming because I know they think they handle their kids better and Kyra wants a big family and now if she gets pregnant too to keep her kids close in age it will look like the ultimate clickbait war of copying and competing out of jealousy. Lol I bet that friendship is boiling down quickly!

Eh, there's nothing wrong with needed someone else to help with your kids. Especially when they are both having bad days. Not every mom is capable of handling that alone. At least she doesn't toss them off on a nanny and run out of the house like Keren.

noli
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by noli »

I think the reason people don't like Tyler is because that one time she was watching J & L, she took Jackson on a walk while Landon was sleeping alone in the house

Envoyé de mon HUAWEI P7-L10 en utilisant Tapatalk
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

teddyandmommy wrote:
+Jmama19+ wrote:Lol also did anyone detect some jealousy from Kyra about Keren being pregnant? Lol I felt it her face was so fake!!!! Then ok's next video was titled We Cant Handle Them. Lmfao i felt it was a direct jealous dig at Kerens pregnancy like, dang we are so glad we only have 2 over here because that way we can split them up and help each other de-stress (which by the way they straight admitted to not being able to handle both kids without each other around to help. The actual fuck?) Are they fucking kidding? Who has kids and says I cant do it if you arent here to help me, what a la la land they live in! But I know it has Kyra steaming because I know they think they handle their kids better and Kyra wants a big family and now if she gets pregnant too to keep her kids close in age it will look like the ultimate clickbait war of copying and competing out of jealousy. Lol I bet that friendship is boiling down quickly!

Eh, there's nothing wrong with needed someone else to help with your kids. Especially when they are both having bad days. Not every mom is capable of handling that alone. At least she doesn't toss them off on a nanny and run out of the house like Keren.

What???? A parent should definitely be able to handle their children without any help....

I get that people have bad days and need the other one there at times, but it’s not realistic to expect the other parent to be there 24/7.

AuraBor
Informer
Informer

Unread post by AuraBor »

Anyone else gets annoyed when Jackson does that stupid "Eeeeh Eeeeh" crying? It makes me wanna slap myself, so annoying
mmoommoo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mmoommoo »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:
teddyandmommy wrote:

What???? A parent should definitely be able to handle their children without any help....

I get that people have bad days and need the other one there at times, but it’s not realistic to expect the other parent to be there 24/7.

I agree lol. A mother 100% should be able to handle her kids.
AND she keeps popping them out. no sympathy here. You can’t handle them?? stop having them.

Some of y’all are questionable on here lol

mmoommoo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Yogabbagabbat wrote:
teddyandmommy wrote:

AND she keeps popping them out. no sympathy here. You can’t handle them?? stop having them.

Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

guineapeegz wrote:
queentee20 wrote:

I don’t understand their logic.

A. They went in an AIRPORT & AIRPLANE with plenty of kids & babies around 2 days after Jackson was ill
B. They went to the craylola experience which is guaranteed 100% to have kids and babies...

So why not Disney? hmmmmmm
Have they ever visited Disney? Maybe they're banned from the parks for something they did when they were teens? I know Disney does that a lot if people trespass or something.
They went surfing at typhoon lagoon
Emysere
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Emysere »

mmoommoo wrote:
Yogabbagabbat wrote:
teddyandmommy wrote:

I dunno, seems unfair to expect the mother to be able to handle everything alone. Parents are meant to be a team. It's totally normal they find support in eachother.
mmoommoo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Emysere wrote:
mmoommoo wrote:
Yogabbagabbat wrote: What???? A parent should definitely be able to handle their children without any help....

I dunno, seems unfair to expect the mother to be able to handle everything alone. Parents are meant to be a team. It's totally normal they find support in eachother.

I do expect her to be able to handle everything?? She keeps getting pregnant on purpose.. I expect both of them to be able to handle everything because they willingly and knowingly put themselves in the situation. Why do it if you need to rely on others all the time.

I 100% expect someone who keeps having kids to be able to take care of their kids.

staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

mmoommoo wrote:
Yogabbagabbat wrote:
teddyandmommy wrote: Eh, there's nothing wrong with needed someone else to help with your kids. Especially when they are both having bad days. Not every mom is capable of handling that alone. At least she doesn't toss them off on a nanny and run out of the house like Keren.

I wonder if the reason Kyra says she can’t handle them both on her own is because she’s never really had to, not because she can’t. Most people don’t have their husband/boyfriend home 24/7 so they just adapt and cope because you don’t have a choice. It’s either sink or swim. I think Kyra would be perfectly fine with both kids by herself if she needed to be, but obviously it’s easier to divide them up and only have one child while the other is with the other parent. Keren on the other hand, she can’t even handle the boys with khoa home so I doubt she could do it on her own for any extended period of time unless it was during nap time.

Return to “KKandBabyJ”