DailyBumps100ThreadsOfClickbait (Part 100!)

cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by cat9480 »

Wonder if they’re bored with Jibo already...she’s not in her usual spot. She probably pays more attention to Bryan than Missy does, so Missy had to toss out the competition!

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201801 ... 5cdf78.jpg[/img]

Bryan’s still promoting his stupid album from a year ago. Give it up, dude.

Missy and her crazy notion that the potato people should make sure everyone gets a full alphabet per bag Image I’m sure she has about 10 more bags stockpiled in the ginormous garage freezer if she needs a full alphabet that badly. Although, I was happy to see she wanted to give him a P because it’s his letter of the week in school. That’s like, the most effort we’ve seen her put into his education thus far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thisisagoodusername
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Thisisagoodusername »

How much damn robots are they gonna have in that house? Honestly these people need to get out more.

Bryan and Missy need to do something about their kids, and get them somenfriends. All they hang out with are cousins, and those kids that parents do music and pics for Bryan and Missy. All they hang out with are family and those type of people and im worried. Also the fact that Missy put Ollie in school with Pey sort of annoys me, like I went to preschool with my cousin but he wasn't there the whole time. When will they realize what they're doing to these kids?

Theirmom
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Re: DailyBumps100ThreadsOfClickbait (Part 100!)

Unread post by Theirmom »

jaynshann wrote: I really start to question the identity of some of the posters here who get so overboard protective over the vloggers being discussed. The fact that they get angry that the vloggers are being gossiped about on a gossip site, makes me seriously question whether often times it's not the vlogger posting here incognito....hmmm. I don't post here often, but l lurk and read tapatalk several times a week and l really think l have seen many of the vloggers posting to defend themselves while pretending to be a "gossiper." Just sayin!!! Lol

Whenever a frequent poster, who seemingly goes from rational to completely round the bend, I just assume it’s sapphire, back from the bowls of YTMD .
:roll:
cats-or-die
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by cats-or-die »

Even if the gym idea was Kelsey’s, and not Missy’s, I kind of have to give Missy some slack there. Motivating yourself to workout every day is a lot, and with someone like Missy who eats complete garbage for every meal, she was obviously not seeing any progress and probably just shrugged her shoulders.
The gym is pointless unless Missy overhauls her diet. She probably knows that and figured it’s a waste of time.

Also. Wow. I mostly lurk now a days because I just can’t stomach watching these vloggers anymore but damn, the entire tone and vibe of this board is so weird now. Chill out, guys. LOL!

spacekitty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by spacekitty »

cats-or-die wrote:Even if the gym idea was Kelsey’s, and not Missy’s, I kind of have to give Missy some slack there. Motivating yourself to workout every day is a lot, and with someone like Missy who eats complete garbage for every meal, she was obviously not seeing any progress and probably just shrugged her shoulders.
The gym is pointless unless Missy overhauls her diet. She probably knows that and figured it’s a waste of time.

Also. Wow. I mostly lurk now a days because I just can’t stomach watching these vloggers anymore but damn, the entire tone and vibe of this board is so weird now. Chill out, guys. LOL!

I agree, they’re just hard to watch. I always want to post something, but there’s not even much worth to say because it’s said already lol. DB is just boring to even watch because of how much catering they do to kids. They’re shitty parents but they’re not even the worst anymore.

Sammantha-T
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Sammantha-T »

queentee20 wrote:On another note, I retract my statement about Missy and cooking. I noticed that missy is doing most of the vlogging these days. I hardly see Bryan with the camera. Vlogging is their job, what does he do all day? Like seriously, WHAT? If he’s not going to be working he should put time into cooking for his family. I don’t know what he’s dealing with but if he’s just being lazy and going through one of those YouTube phases he’s gotta snap out of it. Put more effort into your family...

Spoke too soon, opened the vlog and there’s Bryan’s face

Am I the only one who actually liked the US album?
Like I said, I haven’t been watching the vlogs much but the speculation that Bryan may have a substance problem really intrigued me; and now with the information that he doesn’t vlog as much as he used to? Doesn’t drive. Doesn’t cook. Doesn’t vlog. I’m more and more leaning towards something is uuuuup. I wouldn’t doubt it. It seems like YouTubers always fall into some weird controversy. He’s probably stressed to death knowing YT is on the downhill, but instead of manning up and figuring out a new form of income, maybe he’s self medication with alcohol or pot (though I’m a huge pothead so I wouldn’t fault him there ImageImageImage) hmmmmmmm.

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Sammantha-T wrote:
queentee20 wrote:On another note, I retract my statement about Missy and cooking. I noticed that missy is doing most of the vlogging these days. I hardly see Bryan with the camera. Vlogging is their job, what does he do all day? Like seriously, WHAT? If he’s not going to be working he should put time into cooking for his family. I don’t know what he’s dealing with but if he’s just being lazy and going through one of those YouTube phases he’s gotta snap out of it. Put more effort into your family...

Like I said, I haven’t been watching the vlogs much but the speculation that Bryan may have a substance problem really intrigued me; and now with the information that he doesn’t vlog as much as he used to? Doesn’t drive. Doesn’t cook. Doesn’t vlog. I’m more and more leaning towards something is uuuuup. I wouldn’t doubt it. It seems like YouTubers always fall into some weird controversy. He’s probably stressed to death knowing YT is on the downhill, but instead of manning up and figuring out a new form of income, maybe he’s self medication with alcohol or pot (though I’m a huge pothead so I wouldn’t fault him there ImageImageImage) hmmmmmmm.

I just started watching disjointed.. I can see now that its openly legal in CA he could get caught up

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
cats-or-die
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by cats-or-die »

onbreak wrote:
Sammantha-T wrote:

I just started watching disjointed.. I can see now that its openly legal in CA he could get caught up

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
Y’all my phone has a mind of its own and keeps signing me out of my account and randomly signs me into a personal one Image my bad.
It’s legal here, but you still need a recommendation card to purchase weed. And you still aren’t allowed to smoke in public. So it’s basically the same but different. If he’s smoking pot, he was probably doing it long before January 1st.
I honestly think he drinks.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

I think you're probably the only one here who would admit to liking his music at all. He's so reliant on auto tune, and won't put the effort into making his voice better, but wants to be the next Justin Bieber.

I can see him being stressed out about the decline of YouTube, but he and Missy act like the money is never going to stop coming in. It's crazy the way they spend. They should be putting away at least half of what they're bringing in, and there's just no way they're doing that. They aren't going to be able to support this lifestyle when YouTube stops being a viable living for them.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Acbsktbll
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Acbsktbll »

If looks could kill..... [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201801 ... 74474e.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk
DidEyeSayIt
Talker
Talker

Unread post by DidEyeSayIt »

I didn’t mind two of his Christmas songs, actually. Mary did you know and another one.. I can’t even remember. Anywho, I am super curious as to why he never drives anymore!! Could be because Missy gets carsick but they haven’t really said for sure, unless I missed something? Then again, I’m sure they along with other vloggers constantly lie.

Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Pineapples »

I quite liked the Finns lullaby song. That wasn’t bad at all.

100midas
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 100midas »

Pineapples wrote:I quite liked the Finns lullaby song. That wasn’t bad at all.

Same here. It's a really sweet song. The only one of his I've heard that I can tolerate. Most of the rest are generic pop songs with cringy lyrics. No thanks.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Kish
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Kish »

Acbsktbll wrote:If looks could kill..... //uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201801 ... 74474e.jpg

When you see it, you’ll shit bricks
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

cats-or-die wrote:Even if the gym idea was Kelsey’s, and not Missy’s, I kind of have to give Missy some slack there. Motivating yourself to workout every day is a lot, and with someone like Missy who eats complete garbage for every meal, she was obviously not seeing any progress and probably just shrugged her shoulders.

Miss you and Spacekitty!

I think the tone on this board has shifted because the more recent fans (like the fans if his music and the cartoon era), are starting to grow tired of them. These posters are a bit younger and maybe haven’t seen as many lies and inconsistencies from them yet. They give them a lot more benefit of the doubt than those of us that have seen them have “life changing events” over and over again and yet gain no perspective. There are a few of us left from the original “mommy channel” audience, but not many and we tend to post far less now that some of the newer posters are so extra.

coolusername1236
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by coolusername1236 »

Why do they always need to point out when the boys have trouble at night? It's a normal thing that normal kids do a lot, and isn't worth drawing attention to it every time it happens. They're just lazy.

How many Alexas does this man need!? I bet when they move out this year, they'll all go missing, and they'll have to buy more.

I hate the way he ignores the plants when they're right in front of the camera. I can tell he's been watering the cactus, but I can't get a good look at it. I LIKED his obsession with flowers. I know he talked about them today, but I wish he'd talk about them more!

"This is dope!" Which type? I hear you've been smoking some Brylard! You need to be more clear!

Finn's been two for almost 3 months! I bet Mimi and Papa will have to teach HIM to go potty too. I stopped watching for almost a year, before finding YTMD, and when I came back, Ollie was 3 and half (I think) and I was surprised that he was wearing underwear (no, I'm NOT creepy :lol:) I was also surprised at how much better his speech was!

This may be harsh for a 4 year old, but I think Ollie is a pretty sore sport! Usually when any other kid would do this I'd find it normal, but based off of what I've seen in the past, it just doesn't surprise me.

When is sergeant Ollie NOT calling the shots?
DidEyeSayIt
Talker
Talker

Unread post by DidEyeSayIt »

Two things. First, I had to stop watching their blogs with my son around. He is 2, and when he saw them opening their giant climber gift my son was saying HE wanted a present to open too. Nope. Not letting him see that anymore!
Also, Bryan talking about his album today. He said something about making it as cheap as possible so people who couldn’t buy it before can now. Hahahahaha. When the real reason is because not many people were buying it before, more like!

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

I guess more people like his music than I thought! That's ok. It takes all kinds. Taste in music is a very personal thing.
I can NOT handle his "live" singing. He is so dependent on auto tune that when he performs live, he sounds like he's strangling a cat. Obviously, I have never actually seen him in person-- I'm talking about the videos he's uploaded of his performances at Playlist and his birthday party/album release.
And he didn't even write all the songs on "Us". He had a ghost writer help with at least one song.

It cracks me up how Missy is down at the barn every day now. Any bets on how long it's going to be before she starts making excuses?

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

queentee20 wrote:
Acbsktbll wrote:If looks could kill..... //uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201801 ... 74474e.jpg

Idk why but Ollie looks so funny to me, in a cute way... “just here brushing my mom’s damn hobby of the month”
And of course, she is on her phone while her son is standing next to the large animal. I never let my kids near my horse unless I was _right_ there. And what is that flowy top she's wearing? All dressed up to go riding? With her hair all done? Most people I know put their hair in a ponytail, and don't wear flowy cold shoulder tops to go riding. You wear riding pants, boots, and a comfortable top, and you put your hair in a practical do for the helmet.

cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cat9480 »

DidEyeSayIt wrote:I didn’t mind two of his Christmas songs, actually. Mary did you know and another one.. I can’t even remember. Anywho, I am super curious as to why he never drives anymore!! Could be because Missy gets carsick but they haven’t really said for sure, unless I missed something? Then again, I’m sure they along with other vloggers constantly lie.

I wouldn’t believe the carsick thing for a second. She has said before that she “never gets carsick” and that Bryan is the one who has issues with it. The only other times have been when she was pregnant, and that is a different thing entirely. I know there was that one time one the way home from that concert recently, but that was through winding roads and I think it might have been part hangover Image He drives when they just go short distances around town and she is fine and always has been when she is a passenger on those same short runs. Plus, he clearly lets her drive when the kids are in the car, but will sometimes drive when it’s just the two of them - that strikes me as suspect, for sure.

As for what Bryan does all day - THAT is the million dollar question. I think it’s a combo of ordering crap on Amazon, playing with his video games and robots, tweeting companies to beg for sponsorships, and self-medicating somehow. Just because pot is legal there doesn’t mean he doesn’t have a problem with it...

Return to “Daily Bumps”