Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Rachelle and Justin

Unread post by mrsglittersparkles »

fingusername wrote:
ClickbaitToBelong wrote:
IMG_0428.JPG
IMG_0429.JPG
I was searching on Twitter if someone has ever commented something about her teeth and I found this… What an irony!

Seems like it’s the only time in the day you do it, hun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
She blocked me on twitter so I have to send her messages here...."you need to do more than just brush those old yellers, Rach. Try whitening toothpaste AND some strips" !! You're teeth look like dog teeth.
What did she block you on Twitter for? Having an opinion?

actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

mrsglittersparkles wrote:
fingusername wrote:
ClickbaitToBelong wrote:
IMG_0428.JPG
IMG_0429.JPG
I was searching on Twitter if someone has ever commented something about her teeth and I found this… What an irony!

Seems like it’s the only time in the day you do it, hun.

She blocked me on twitter so I have to send her messages here...."you need to do more than just brush those old yellers, Rach. Try whitening toothpaste AND some strips" !! You're teeth look like dog teeth.
What did she block you on Twitter for? Having an opinion?
No, for being rude. If someone said that to me, I'd block them too.

NjH1
Talker
Talker

Unread post by NjH1 »

workinprogress wrote:Someone send her some whitening strips and mouthwash to the PO box

I’m contemplating this. Have been for a while. Kind of waiting until she does a big huge gigantic PO box haul like before so she gets it on film LOL wish she’d do one LIVE so she can’t edit it out. Either way, you know that shit will be blasted on Twitter. Focusing only on the positive though.

Now is your time lol she said she’s doing a P.O. box opening at the end of the month
mrsglittersparkles
Gossiper
Gossiper

NjH1 wrote:
workinprogress wrote:Someone send her some whitening strips and mouthwash to the PO box

I’m contemplating this. Have been for a while. Kind of waiting until she does a big huge gigantic PO box haul like before so she gets it on film LOL wish she’d do one LIVE so she can’t edit it out. Either way, you know that shit will be blasted on Twitter. Focusing only on the positive though.

Now is your time lol she said she’s doing a P.O. box opening at the end of the month
Yes!!!!! Let’s do it!!!!

TheOneWhoBlogs
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by TheOneWhoBlogs »

NjH1 wrote:

Yes!!!!! Let’s do it!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

I get paid midnight tonight.Let's do it.
4/14/17
1/1/18
9/10/18
TheOneWhoBlogs
Gossiper
Gossiper

Hey,Rachelle,Why dont you put food down for your animls all day? They clearly starve all day because you only feed them once/twice a day.FEED THEM.
Ive never met anyone who doesnt keep their animals food down at all times..You keep their water down,Right?

I Know you read here,So i hope you address this in a vlog because i'm genuinely concerned for your pets.
4/14/17
1/1/18
9/10/18
Lurker4Life
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Lurker4Life »

TheOneWhoBlogs wrote:Hey,Rachelle,Why dont you put food down for your animls all day? They clearly starve all day because you only feed them once/twice a day.FEED THEM.
Ive never met anyone who doesnt keep their animals food down at all times..You keep their water down,Right?

I Know you read here,So i hope you address this in a vlog because i'm genuinely concerned for your pets.
Not to defend her, cause i can’t stand her, but it’s recommended most of the time to feed animals twice a day (depending on age) and not to free feed
TheOneWhoBlogs
Gossiper
Gossiper

Lurker4Life wrote:
TheOneWhoBlogs wrote:Hey,Rachelle,Why dont you put food down for your animls all day? They clearly starve all day because you only feed them once/twice a day.FEED THEM.

Not to defend her, cause i can’t stand her, but it’s recommended most of the time to feed animals twice a day (depending on age) and not to free feed
No one here does that.Even if she doesnt free feed,So to speak,I'd still reccomend her feed them more when they're BEGGING for food and scarfing it down like Beau did in the last video she made.That just..rubs me wrong.. As someone who has never seen this be done before (and A Majority of the people i know have pets.Hell,One of them has a few hens.)
4/14/17
1/1/18
9/10/18
here4thepopcorn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by here4thepopcorn »

We free feed our dogs and cats. People are always shocked by how lean and fit they are too. Guess what, they aren't food crazy, food aggressive and never try to steal human food, even though they have access to it. I'll take that over dogs that could eat themselves to death or try to steal human food at every opportunity. And they are still motivated by treats for training and completely house trained. Rachelle has never appeared as the poster child for pet ownership. Her dog has no manners, the cat is allowed to wander the countertops and table, and her animals always seem ravenous.
prettyll
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by prettyll »

I always leave food out for my cats and dog. Their not fat and do not over eat. Even though I leave food in my dogs bowl all day he still only eats once a day and that’s by his choice.

prettyll
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

I’m literally 50 seconds into her newest vlog. First let’s all let’s all for her for getting ready for the first time in 6 weeks. Second she knows her cat knocked over a glass vase and broke it so like a smart person she leaves the second one up there.

mrsglittersparkles
Gossiper
Gossiper

prettyll wrote:I’m literally 50 seconds into her newest vlog. First let’s all let’s all ImageImageImage for her for getting ready for the first time in 6 weeks. Second she knows her cat knocked over a glass vase and broke it so like a smart person she leaves the second one up there.

Omg I was going to say that! This bitch does NOTHING all day but she can’t get ready? Not fully do her hair or anything but geez, put some makeup on. Those of us who have kids that’s understandable to not be able to get ready but what does this chick do? Nap? Maybe that’s why she doesn’t get ready. Don’t want to ruin makeup with all the naps and barfing.

prettyll
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

It still baffles me why she ever got a puppy when she knew exactly when she was doing ivf again and that got delayed so it was really suppose to be sooner then it was. I’ve never seen Bo as happy to see Rachelle as he was to see her mom.

mrsglittersparkles
Gossiper
Gossiper

prettyll wrote:It still baffles me why she ever got a puppy when she knew exactly when she was doing ivf again and that got delayed so it was really suppose to be sooner then it was. I’ve never seen Bo as happy to see Rachelle as he was to see her mom.

Exactly. She’s totally irresponsible and trying to fill a void. Good thing he likes her mom because that’s where he will be going - just like the other one.

rbyrolg
Talker
Talker

Unread post by rbyrolg »

TheOneWhoBlogs wrote:
Lurker4Life wrote:

No one here does that.Even if she doesnt free feed,So to speak,I'd still reccomend her feed them more when they're BEGGING for food and scarfing it down like Beau did in the last video she made.That just..rubs me wrong.. As someone who has never seen this be done before (and A Majority of the people i know have pets.Hell,One of them has a few hens.)
Beau’s behavior just shows how food crazy he is, some dogs can’t be free fed. My mom has 3 dogs and they are all free fed, which honestly only works for 2 of them because 1 is definitely overweight because she eats more than the other 2.

I can’t free feed mine because she just won’t stop eating. She also looks hungry after having eaten her food but she’s literally eating the dose her doctor recommends, she has a tendency to gain weight so I can’t just feed her more just because she “looks” hungry.

ClickbaitToBelong
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ClickbaitToBelong »

here4thepopcorn wrote:We free feed our dogs and cats. People are always shocked by how lean and fit they are too. Guess what, they aren't food crazy, food aggressive and never try to steal human food, even though they have access to it. I'll take that over dogs that could eat themselves to death or try to steal human food at every opportunity. And they are still motivated by treats for training and completely house trained. Rachelle has never appeared as the poster child for pet ownership. Her dog has no manners, the cat is allowed to wander the countertops and table, and her animals always seem ravenous.
The cat walking wherever he wants freaks me out, I can’t when she’s eating and he’s there trying to get food, she touches him and keeps eating. Sorry, maybe it’s me, I wash my hands a hundred times at day. And I love animals, but there are places where they just can’t be.

NjH1
Talker
Talker

Unread post by NjH1 »

Is she ever going to train that dog before she gets further along in her pregnancy and then gives birth? The way she lets him jump all over her and doesn’t try and teach him otherwise is so stressful to watch.
NjH1
Talker
Talker

Unread post by NjH1 »

So sorry for the double post but I’m watching the new vlog and im cringing so bad at her montage of the sky. She’s trying so hard to be like kkandbabyj. First liking everything to do with them on twitter and forever tweeting at Keren and now copying the way they edit. Oh wow. She really isn’t subtle
sarahelizabeth_1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sarahelizabeth_1 »

TheOneWhoBlogs wrote:
Lurker4Life wrote:

My dog was a stray before I got him and the vet told me how much food he needed. For the first year I had him he scarfed down all of his food, practically swallowed it whole then acted like he was starving even right after he ate. He doesn’t do that now, because he knows he will be getting fed twice. What I’m trying to say is, just because they act like they’re starving doesn’t mean he needs more food. An animal being overweight is not good for their health.

ClickbaitToBelong
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ClickbaitToBelong »

NjH1 wrote:So sorry for the double post but I’m watching the new vlog and im cringing so bad at her montage of the sky. She’s trying so hard to be like kkandbabyj. First liking everything to do with them on twitter and forever tweeting at Keren and now copying the way they edit. Oh wow. She really isn’t subtle
Things I’ll never forget:

- She going to Target for the Magnolia collection the same day KK uploaded the vlog with Keren buying all their stuff because shopaholic. Rachelle was so “oh, I just remembered about Magnolia”… Sure. Image
- Captions for Beau and Mister, just as KK had for Landon. Image And they were boring af.
- The stranger that “flirted” with her because he asked for a pen smh, just the next day that the same thing happened with Keren (well, with Keren the guy actually flirted lol). Image

I swear I dont like any of the them, Keren annoys me so bad, but Rachelle is such wannabe!!! I dont know which vlog –months ago– she even said or hinted that she didn’t watch KK vlogs… Suuure, girl! Now she’s trying so hard to fit in that “yt mommy group” smh. Image

I really hope she doesn’t copy her parenting skills!

Return to “Rachelle and Justin”