• Advertisement

JesssFam: New Year's Eve, Jess Please Don't Conceive (Pt106)

Re: JesssFam: New Year's Eve, Jess Please Don't Conceive (Pt

Postby Princesskris77 » Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:25 am

I don’t understand why they let the baby play with an expensive camera. She’s going to think she can touch anything she wants. And yikes.. did anyone notice how full her diaper looked when she was carrying the camera around?
I also don’t understand how she doesn’t have time to do groceries when they are both always home....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Princesskris77
Talker

Advertisement

Postby Bsveach15 » Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:30 am

Princesskris77 wrote:I don’t understand why they let the baby play with an expensive camera. She’s going to think she can touch anything she wants. And yikes.. did anyone notice how full her diaper looked when she was carrying the camera around?
I also don’t understand how she doesn’t have time to do groceries when they are both always home....

Because her kids don’t have rules and if Adzila breaks it she’ll just go buy another one. And I’m pretty sure that kid’s diaper is always full.

Bsveach15
Gossiper

Postby Nikier » Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:00 am

kates_crush wrote:exactly how large is addie? she fits perfectly into a four year old size leo?? holy moly! shes only what, 15 months?

My 2.5 yr old is 25lbs (really petite for her age ) has a target xs 4/5 Leo (same as addie) and it’s big on her- she can’t fill it out like Addie.

Addie has to be tall for her age and over 25 lbs.
Nikier
Talker

Postby applebutter_dreams » Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:05 am

I don't really watch Jess anymore because I hate her overedited clickbait shit videos. Honestly I can't watch her lazy ass just sit on the couch with her ugly spider eyes.

But I did watch Landen's MRI video (I just fast fowarded through the parts with Jess talking), and I just have to say that I am truly disgusted at how these immature fucks were laughing at their child on drugs and FILMING it. Chris is almost 30 years old and he needs to grow up. That wasn't funny, it made me sick to my stomach. I don't care if it was from nerves or not, there are just some things that shouldn't be filmed. She could have easily left that part out and just said, "Landen was really loopy from the medicine." But instead she, once again, refused to respect her child's privacy and treated him like a fucking ATM. Disgusting bitch. Fix your eyelashes.
In the end, we're all just dreams...
:love2:
applebutter_dreams
Informer

Postby Baconsgirl » Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:11 am

Was this the doctor that they disagreed with months ago?

Baconsgirl
Gossiper

Postby Rittk1 » Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:26 am

Nikier wrote:
kates_crush wrote:exactly how large is addie? she fits perfectly into a four year old size leo?? holy moly! shes only what, 15 months?

My 2.5 yr old is 25lbs (really petite for her age ) has a target xs 4/5 Leo (same as addie) and it’s big on her- she can’t fill it out like Addie.

Addie has to be tall for her age and over 25 lbs.

My 6 month old is 21lbs and in size 12m clothing. My 3 year old is 37lbs and in size 5t. I’d guess Addie is most likely over 30lbs, or close to it. Jess doesn’t do the update videos as frequently with Addie as she did with all her other children.
Rittk1
Amateur

Postby OkayBih » Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:05 pm

Baconsgirl wrote:Was this the doctor that they disagreed with months ago?

Yes! I noticed that too.
OkayBih
Amateur

Postby LilaLavender » Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:13 pm

Needn't we a new thread? What were the title suggestions again, something about Chris' laziness and Jessica's lashes?

Can someone recap if their were any things concluded from the MRI? (for those of us that can't stand to watch the video).

Btw I'm seeing someone browsing this forum with the username "White Trash Jess" and I just wanna say that I appreciate you lol.
LilaLavender
Informer

Postby emloha_91 » Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:15 pm

What was her new video about the one titled something like 'im sorry but i really need to say something'
'Sometimes, I pretend to be normal, but it gets boring, so I just go back to being me.. ♥'
emloha_91
Gossiper

Postby lizpuff2006 » Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:30 pm

LilaLavender wrote:Needn't we a new thread? What were the title suggestions again, something about Chris' laziness and Jessica's lashes?

Can someone recap if their were any things concluded from the MRI? (for those of us that can't stand to watch the video).

Btw I'm seeing someone browsing this forum with the username "White Trash Jess" and I just wanna say that I appreciate you lol.

The cyst is still there and still the same size which was expected. There was something they called a "nugget" attached to the cyst the first time they looked at it that they thought might have been blood but were not sure. In any case the nugget is now gone. That was it. He will probably have it for life and it will remain the same. She says Landen has not complained about any pain so Jessss thinks that the nugget thing was causing all the pain.
lizpuff2006
True Gossiper

Postby ytdramaqueen » Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:51 pm

Boob flashes and Uneven lashes

ytdramaqueen
Talker

Postby pinkdiamond_3 » Thu Jan 18, 2018 3:35 pm

Taco Bell Dashes and Uneven Lashes.

Caterpillar Eyes and Thunder Thighs.

Jessfam: GabeandJesss 2.0

Black feet, Deadbeat & Playing in the street.

I've never tried to come up with threat title ideas before, this is fun lol.

pinkdiamond_3
Informer

Postby minties82 » Thu Jan 18, 2018 3:42 pm

I think she is 14 months or so? She is fairly chunky but I don't see her as super massive or anything, she has a fat bum and legs like my first two kids did. My #3 is 18 months and in pounds is 21ish, I think. She's very lean. On the WHO charts she's 50th centile for length and 25th for weight and wears size 1 aka 12-18 months. We don't have those '1T, 2T' sizes here, is the t for toddler?

Jess's other kids all look average to slim, it's weird Addie is so chunky especially when we never really see her eat anything at all. My youngest wasn't keen on solids till 9 months and boob alone had her dropping weight centiles, not gaining, and she nursed a lot! Jesus must breastfeed every 40 minutes. Hahaha my phone corrects Jess to Jesus?!?

Sent from my HUAWEI CUN-L02 using Tapatalk
minties82
Talker

Postby Sassy-gossiper » Thu Jan 18, 2018 4:04 pm

Baconsgirl wrote:Was this the doctor that they disagreed with months ago?

Yeeess!!! and sha was so mad that she didnt know what that "mass" was in the firs place and what a waste of time that doctor was LOL
Sassy-gossiper
Amateur

Postby LilaLavender » Thu Jan 18, 2018 4:05 pm

pinkdiamond_3 wrote:Taco Bell Dashes and Uneven Lashes.

Caterpillar Eyes and Thunder Thighs.

Jessfam: GabeandJesss 2.0

Black feet, Deadbeat & Playing in the street.

I've never tried to come up with threat title ideas before, this is fun lol.

Right, that was it! Little Miss Black Feet and Mr. Deadbeat!
LilaLavender
Informer

Postby ashlynxo » Thu Jan 18, 2018 4:45 pm

Why didn't Jessica go grocery shopping with T&C while K&K were at basketball practice? Chris could have kept Addy and stayed at the practice. Kill two birds with one stone.
ashlynxo
Informer

Postby DoodleBop2 » Thu Jan 18, 2018 4:50 pm

Even though they're the most ultimate blended family they have no ability to divide and conquer.
DoodleBop2
Gossiper

Postby pinkdiamond_3 » Thu Jan 18, 2018 4:55 pm

Yikes who follows Kally's lashious page on insta? Jessss isn't her only victim wasn't sure if I can post a screenshot of some random Modesto stranger here lol.

pinkdiamond_3
Informer

Postby twomommies » Thu Jan 18, 2018 5:03 pm

Bsveach15 wrote:
Princesskris77 wrote:I don’t understand why they let the baby play with an expensive camera. She’s going to think she can touch anything she wants. And yikes.. did anyone notice how full her diaper looked when she was carrying the camera around?

Because her kids don’t have rules and if Adzila breaks it she’ll just go buy another one. And I’m pretty sure that kid’s diaper is always full.

Does she ever NOT have a full diaper?

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
twomommies
Guru Gossiper

Postby MommaMia3 » Thu Jan 18, 2018 6:30 pm

pinkdiamond_3 wrote:Yikes who follows Kally's lashious page on insta? Jessss isn't her only victim wasn't sure if I can post a screenshot of some random Modesto stranger here lol.

Yeah I followed her in Snapchat for a while and she posted pictures there too. It seems that caterpillar lashes are her specialty

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk
MommaMia3
Talker

Postby orangeblossom » Thu Jan 18, 2018 7:22 pm

LilaLavender wrote:
Your comment let me to think about something: how ridiculously ironic is it that Jess blasts Drake's cheating on her and getting a new girlfriend and kid soon after, to the Internet, thus rendering it impossible for the boys to avoid knowing about it until they're old enough to be able to emotionally process it, when SHE HERSELF was so severely screwed up by the fact that HER father did the EXACT same thing.

Jeffrey Shafer cheats on his wife, leaves her and their two children to be with his mistress, has a new son with her soon after
-> Jessica Shafer grows up with anxiety issues, OCD and a compulsive need for attention, preferably from a male figure, despite the fact that her mother and father are friendly to each other.

Drake Roque cheats on his wife, leaves her and their three children and has a new daughter with his new girlfriend soon after, al the while having a horrible relationship with his ex
-> ???

This is why I think she'll always hate Drake, he did the same thing to her that her dad did to her mom. She's said that she was cool with her dad but I don't believe that for a second. She resents them both because they destroyed her chance of having a perfect white picket fence family.
"You gave birth to a baby, not a PhD."
orangeblossom
Amateur

Postby Jameson » Thu Jan 18, 2018 7:29 pm

MommaMia3 wrote:
pinkdiamond_3 wrote:Yikes who follows Kally's lashious page on insta? Jessss isn't her only victim wasn't sure if I can post a screenshot of some random Modesto stranger here lol.

Yeah I followed her in Snapchat for a while and she posted pictures there too. It seems that caterpillar lashes are her specialty

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk
Omg hahahaha they are SO BAD. I needed that laugh.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
Jameson
Informer

Postby charmed596 » Thu Jan 18, 2018 7:29 pm

Wonder if jess doesn’t do frequent baby updates like she did w her other’s is because she can’t deal with her princess not be the perfect all American baby mess wants

charmed596
Informer

Postby Scooby-dooby-doo » Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:42 pm

charmed596 wrote:Wonder if jess doesn’t do frequent baby updates like she did w her other’s is because she can’t deal with her princess not be the perfect all American baby mess wants

I'm pretty sure in her eyes Addy would be the perfect princess, though you could have a point. She is really going out of her way lately to really push the points that she is both losing weight and growing hair. I know the hair ( or lack of ) must absolutely kill her!! I don't find Lilia overly attractive but she has all the qualities Mess loves in her... olive skin, long blonde hair, skinny, flexible and an obnoxious personality. It is easy to see why she would want to keep showing her off to the world. Addy at this stage is the complete opposite, though I do love her sweet little personality ( for now! ).
Scooby-dooby-doo
Amateur

Postby fingusername » Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:23 pm

Bsveach15 wrote:

She takes broken cameras in to be fixed and then buys a new camera to use until the warranty work is done. Then she returns the new one. Sneaky b!tch.
fingusername
Gossiper

PreviousNext

Return to JesssFam