JesssFam: New Year's Eve, Jess Please Don't Conceive (Pt106)

ytdramaqueen
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: New Year's Eve, Jess Please Don't Conceive (Pt

Unread post by ytdramaqueen »

Boob flashes and Uneven lashes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
pinkdiamond_3
Informer
Informer

Unread post by pinkdiamond_3 »

Taco Bell Dashes and Uneven Lashes.

Caterpillar Eyes and Thunder Thighs.

Jessfam: GabeandJesss 2.0

Black feet, Deadbeat & Playing in the street.

I've never tried to come up with threat title ideas before, this is fun lol.

minties82
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by minties82 »

kates_crush wrote:exactly how large is addie? she fits perfectly into a four year old size leo?? holy moly! shes only what, 15 months?
I think she is 14 months or so? She is fairly chunky but I don't see her as super massive or anything, she has a fat bum and legs like my first two kids did. My #3 is 18 months and in pounds is 21ish, I think. She's very lean. On the WHO charts she's 50th centile for length and 25th for weight and wears size 1 aka 12-18 months. We don't have those '1T, 2T' sizes here, is the t for toddler?

Jess's other kids all look average to slim, it's weird Addie is so chunky especially when we never really see her eat anything at all. My youngest wasn't keen on solids till 9 months and boob alone had her dropping weight centiles, not gaining, and she nursed a lot! Jesus must breastfeed every 40 minutes. Hahaha my phone corrects Jess to Jesus?!?

Sent from my HUAWEI CUN-L02 using Tapatalk
Sassy-gossiper
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Sassy-gossiper »

Baconsgirl wrote:Was this the doctor that they disagreed with months ago?

Yeeess!!! and sha was so mad that she didnt know what that "mass" was in the firs place and what a waste of time that doctor was LOL
LilaLavender
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LilaLavender »

pinkdiamond_3 wrote:Taco Bell Dashes and Uneven Lashes.

Caterpillar Eyes and Thunder Thighs.

Jessfam: GabeandJesss 2.0

Black feet, Deadbeat & Playing in the street.

I've never tried to come up with threat title ideas before, this is fun lol.

Right, that was it! Little Miss Black Feet and Mr. Deadbeat!
sweetener
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by sweetener »

Why didn't Jessica go grocery shopping with T&C while K&K were at basketball practice? Chris could have kept Addy and stayed at the practice. Kill two birds with one stone.
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

Even though they're the most ultimate blended family they have no ability to divide and conquer.
pinkdiamond_3
Informer
Informer

Unread post by pinkdiamond_3 »

Yikes who follows Kally's lashious page on insta? Jessss isn't her only victim wasn't sure if I can post a screenshot of some random Modesto stranger here lol.

twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

Bsveach15 wrote:
Princesskris77 wrote:I don’t understand why they let the baby play with an expensive camera. She’s going to think she can touch anything she wants. And yikes.. did anyone notice how full her diaper looked when she was carrying the camera around?
I also don’t understand how she doesn’t have time to do groceries when they are both always home....

Because her kids don’t have rules and if Adzila breaks it she’ll just go buy another one. And I’m pretty sure that kid’s diaper is always full.

Does she ever NOT have a full diaper?

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
MommaMia3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by MommaMia3 »

pinkdiamond_3 wrote:Yikes who follows Kally's lashious page on insta? Jessss isn't her only victim Image wasn't sure if I can post a screenshot of some random Modesto stranger here lol.

Yeah I followed her in Snapchat for a while and she posted pictures there too. It seems that caterpillar lashes are her specialty

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk
orangeblossom
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by orangeblossom »

LilaLavender wrote:
Your comment let me to think about something: how ridiculously ironic is it that Jess blasts Drake's cheating on her and getting a new girlfriend and kid soon after, to the Internet, thus rendering it impossible for the boys to avoid knowing about it until they're old enough to be able to emotionally process it, when SHE HERSELF was so severely screwed up by the fact that HER father did the EXACT same thing.

Jeffrey Shafer cheats on his wife, leaves her and their two children to be with his mistress, has a new son with her soon after
-> Jessica Shafer grows up with anxiety issues, OCD and a compulsive need for attention, preferably from a male figure, despite the fact that her mother and father are friendly to each other.

Drake Roque cheats on his wife, leaves her and their three children and has a new daughter with his new girlfriend soon after, al the while having a horrible relationship with his ex
-> ???
This is why I think she'll always hate Drake, he did the same thing to her that her dad did to her mom. She's said that she was cool with her dad but I don't believe that for a second. She resents them both because they destroyed her chance of having a perfect white picket fence family.
"You gave birth to a baby, not a PhD."
Jameson
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jameson »

MommaMia3 wrote:
pinkdiamond_3 wrote:Yikes who follows Kally's lashious page on insta? Jessss isn't her only victim Image wasn't sure if I can post a screenshot of some random Modesto stranger here lol.

Yeah I followed her in Snapchat for a while and she posted pictures there too. It seems that caterpillar lashes are her specialty

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk
Omg hahahaha they are SO BAD. I needed that laugh.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
charmed596
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by charmed596 »

Wonder if jess doesn’t do frequent baby updates like she did w her other’s is because she can’t deal with her princess not be the perfect all American baby mess wants

Scooby-dooby-doo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Scooby-dooby-doo »

charmed596 wrote:Wonder if jess doesn’t do frequent baby updates like she did w her other’s is because she can’t deal with her princess not be the perfect all American baby mess wants

I'm pretty sure in her eyes Addy would be the perfect princess, though you could have a point. She is really going out of her way lately to really push the points that she is both losing weight and growing hair. I know the hair ( or lack of ) must absolutely kill her!! I don't find Lilia overly attractive but she has all the qualities Mess loves in her... olive skin, long blonde hair, skinny, flexible and an obnoxious personality. It is easy to see why she would want to keep showing her off to the world. Addy at this stage is the complete opposite, though I do love her sweet little personality ( for now! ).
fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by fingusername »

Bsveach15 wrote:
Princesskris77 wrote:I don’t understand why they let the baby play with an expensive camera. She’s going to think she can touch anything she wants. And yikes.. did anyone notice how full her diaper looked when she was carrying the camera around?
I also don’t understand how she doesn’t have time to do groceries when they are both always home....

Because her kids don’t have rules and if Adzila breaks it she’ll just go buy another one. And I’m pretty sure that kid’s diaper is always full.

She takes broken cameras in to be fixed and then buys a new camera to use until the warranty work is done. Then she returns the new one. Sneaky b!tch.
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

I'm surprised they allow her to return to many electronics. Here the stores have caught on. Maybe because they have so many Best Buys she keeps going to different ones.
Scooby-dooby-doo
Informer
Informer

fingusername wrote:
Bsveach15 wrote:

She takes broken cameras in to be fixed and then buys a new camera to use until the warranty work is done. Then she returns the new one. Sneaky b!tch.
And meanwhile innocent consumers thinking they are buying a brand new product end up with a returned one instead and assured 'Oh no, it's not used, it was used as a display, or we opened the box to show a customer'
Scooby-dooby-doo
Informer
Informer

If I can do online grocery shopping and have it delivered to the semi-rural part of Australia that I'm in, I'm pretty sure there wouldn't be too many places left in the world where you can't!! Besides, it is just soooooo easy!!!
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by marshmellow »

Scooby-dooby-doo wrote:
charmed596 wrote:Wonder if jess doesn’t do frequent baby updates like she did w her other’s is because she can’t deal with her princess not be the perfect all American baby mess wants

I'm pretty sure in her eyes Addy would be the perfect princess, though you could have a point. She is really going out of her way lately to really push the points that she is both losing weight and growing hair. I know the hair ( or lack of ) must absolutely kill her!! I don't find Lilia overly attractive but she has all the qualities Mess loves in her... olive skin, long blonde hair, skinny, flexible and an obnoxious personality. It is easy to see why she would want to keep showing her off to the world. Addy at this stage is the complete opposite, though I do love her sweet little personality ( for now! ).
I can totally see Lilia being the "prettier" sis in future. Addie could be chubby, wearing glasses, geeky looking. I could be totally wrong because puberty is something. But in NO way Addie is her dream all American baby. At least not as of now.
Annavi04
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Annavi04 »

marshmellow wrote:
Scooby-dooby-doo wrote:

I can totally see Lilia being the "prettier" sis in future. Addie could be chubby, wearing glasses, geeky looking. I could be totally wrong because puberty is something. But in NO way Addie is her dream all American baby. At least not as of now.
Aww no I love Addie lol shes a cutie and she has a really likable little personality. I dont think many kids will get along with Lilia when she becomes a preteen

Return to “JesssFam”