Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 2011PicturesOfCharlie (Part 42)

Unread post by LynnGLOVE8989 »

marshmellow wrote:
Bananas wrote:
That’s true, I didn’t think about that. But depending on how long she stays in a toddler bed that is too small, she can run into other issues with her health. Just like when people don’t buy the right size shoe and it’s too small.
Another thing, which some may find rude but whatevs. Lily is such a WEIRD looking kid! The faces that she makes scare me bc most of them are her zoned out staring into space with her mouth wide open. Her hair needs to be cut. I think it’s way to long and looks like the classic Rats nest is back. Hopefully KC will do something nice with Lily’s hair. Because Vanessa just lets it get all knotted in and becomes the rats nest. That’s why she can’t brush Lily’s hair. I have thick hair and if you don’t brush your hair & not taking care of it, putting it in buns and braids will knot it up.
I agree she looks pretty "unique" compare to other kids (let me put it that way). Just about every feature of hers is different looking and Vanessa easily blames turners syndrome. I think most of it also comes from Vanessa's least effort she puts into her grooming. Her weird glances ares mainly due to her webbed neck and her ears. They make it difficult for her to easily turn and interact. She NEEDS to get them fixed not for cosmetic purposes alone but due practical discomfort. Vanessa could do SO much to help her looks but dang.
She had the surgery on her webbed neck a few months back.
Spenlero
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Spenlero »

David’s reaction to the vlog was uncomfortable. He just hung up on his family?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Kitina13
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kitina13 »

LynnGLOVE8989 wrote:
marshmellow wrote:
Bananas wrote:
That’s true, I didn’t think about that. But depending on how long she stays in a toddler bed that is too small, she can run into other issues with her health. Just like when people don’t buy the right size shoe and it’s too small.
Another thing, which some may find rude but whatevs. Lily is such a WEIRD looking kid! The faces that she makes scare me bc most of them are her zoned out staring into space with her mouth wide open. Her hair needs to be cut. I think it’s way to long and looks like the classic Rats nest is back. Hopefully KC will do something nice with Lily’s hair. Because Vanessa just lets it get all knotted in and becomes the rats nest. That’s why she can’t brush Lily’s hair. I have thick hair and if you don’t brush your hair & not taking care of it, putting it in buns and braids will knot it up.
I agree she looks pretty "unique" compare to other kids (let me put it that way). Just about every feature of hers is different looking and Vanessa easily blames turners syndrome. I think most of it also comes from Vanessa's least effort she puts into her grooming. Her weird glances ares mainly due to her webbed neck and her ears. They make it difficult for her to easily turn and interact. She NEEDS to get them fixed not for cosmetic purposes alone but due practical discomfort. Vanessa could do SO much to help her looks but dang.
She had the surgery on her webbed neck a few months back.
She did say the doctor said the surgery didn't work completely there was too much skin. She still has a webbed neck but it has improved a lot. They said she will need another surgery I think
Mom2two
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mom2two »

So does she keep Lily's hair long because Vanessa is embarrassed of Lily's neck or because Vanessa is too cheap to pay for a professional haircut?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

Mom2two wrote:So does she keep Lily's hair long because Vanessa is embarrassed of Lily's neck or because Vanessa is too cheap to pay for a professional haircut?

Option A. Vanessa has always been embarrassed with Lily’s looks.
What she should be embarrassed about is how she keeps Lily’s hair. It’s a rats nest, it needs to be cut. It can still be long and beautiful without looking like that. Get a wide tooth comb and run through it while it’s wet, don’t let her sleep with wet hair etc. She’s a terrible mother

staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

Mom2two wrote:So does she keep Lily's hair long because Vanessa is embarrassed of Lily's neck or because Vanessa is too cheap to pay for a professional haircut?

Option A for sure. Remember those ridiculous scarfs she would put on lily when she was baby to cover her neck and ears?

badenglisch
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by badenglisch »

Spenlero wrote:David’s reaction to the vlog was uncomfortable. He just hung up on his family?

I thought so too.
"Say hi to the vlog"
"No" *click*

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk
workinprogress
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by workinprogress »

Spenlero wrote:David’s reaction to the vlog was uncomfortable. He just hung up on his family?

Yeah that rubbed me the wrong way, too. Hopefully he called back because poor Lily was standing right there, clearly having a conversation with her dad before V rudely whipped the camera out.

OhHiImSam
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OhHiImSam »

staceybrax wrote:

Option A for sure. Remember those ridiculous scarfs she would put on lily when she was baby to cover her neck and ears?

And that "fan edit" of Lily with blue eyes?
Bananas
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Bananas »

marshmellow wrote:
Bananas wrote:
You can word things alot better than I can. Vanessa spends so much time making herself Look "okay". But cant be bothered to brush her daUghters hair.
Vanessa never teaches her how to be a little girl. My mom always had my hair done.
applebutter_dreams
Informer
Informer

Unread post by applebutter_dreams »

You guys are forgetting the worst offender as far as Vanessa being embarrassed of Lily's looks... which is this abomination of a picture. V clearly edited Lily's teeth and swollen hand, and she did something to her face too. Such a shame because Lily was cute at this age.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
In the end, we're all just dreams...
:love2:
Mel1011
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Mel1011 »

That was pretty awkward. Especially how v pretended to laugh it off.
Dumbledore
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Dumbledore »

Those monthly updates of lily are riddled with lies and bad spelling!
fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by fingusername »

She breastfed for a year? I want to yell "LIAR LIAR"! I don't remember seeing him nurse for month and months and moooonths.
Hatethefakeones
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Hatethefakeones »

beeftwink wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201801 ... 0355cd.jpg[/img] I’ve never posted here before but her lips looked so bad here I had to share

I died lmao!

workinprogress
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by workinprogress »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201801 ... 7136f4.jpg[/img]
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201801 ... 620202.jpg[/img]
Sneaky, sneaky Vanessa...she put the blur filter setting on her camera for this breastfeeding video, and the filter struggled to stay on her face the whole time. First pic is when the filter went away bc she moved, and the second pic was taken SECONDS later after the filter caught up. Listen, I’m guilty of face tuning my pics sometimes, but damn girl, at least get good at using that setting!! Every 2 seconds her pores and texture magically disappeared and then came back!

anr92
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by anr92 »

workinprogress wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201801 ... 7136f4.jpg[/img]
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201801 ... 620202.jpg[/img]
Sneaky, sneaky Vanessa...she put the blur filter setting on her camera for this breastfeeding video, and the filter struggled to stay on her face the whole time. First pic is when the filter went away bc she moved, and the second pic was taken SECONDS later after the filter caught up. Listen, I’m guilty of face tuning my pics sometimes, but damn girl, at least get good at using that setting!! Every 2 seconds her pores and texture magically disappeared and then came back!

Her whole makeup makes me cringe. Everything is so crooked! Lol how embarrassing

anr92
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by anr92 »

Mel1011 wrote:

At what time did he come out? I can’t watch her videos without skipping every 20 seconds

Pingupingu2
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Pingupingu2 »

badenglisch wrote:

I thought so too.
"Say hi to the vlog"
"No" *click*

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk
David is so freaking over this YouTube thing...not surprised, I would be too. Imagine being away from your family and one of the little times you get to talk to them your stupid wife takes the camera out and says "HEEY HONEY SAY HELLO TO A BUNCH OF PPL WE DON'T PERSONALLY KNOW FOR MY VLOG. NEVER MIND OUR PRIVATE CONVERSATION AND THE FACT YOU'RE TALKING TO YOUR DAUGHTER YOU HAVEN'T SEEN IN WEEKS. IT'S VANESSAS SHOW BITCHES"
When nothing is certain, anything is possible
Mom2two
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mom2two »

anr92 wrote:
Mel1011 wrote:

At what time did he come out? I can’t watch her videos without skipping every 20 seconds

3:45

Return to “2011teenagemom”