Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKandMillionDollarBaby | Part 16

Unread post by +Jmama19+ »

Pineapples wrote:
Classie wrote:
pinkpen3399 wrote:I don’t think Khoa would ever cheat on Keren. But I mostly think no one would ever wanna cheat with him LOL. I’m sorry but he isn’t cute!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
LOL it's not so much the physical factor for me, but he just seems like someone who has no idea what to do in the bedroom. i mean he gets flushed when keren makes the smallest sexual joke. that makes me feel like he's extremely timid and self conscious in bed. no bueno
Well we know his pull out game weak as fuck Image

Nah i think alot of that is fake for YouTube. He was a gangsta remember? Hes not innocent, hes pussy whipped for sure but no you can tell he can be a whole different person off YouTube

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk
Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Pineapples »

They’ve completely neglected their viewers request to see the Keren and Khoa reveal vlogs! I for one have absolutely zero interest in corinna fucking kopf whoever the hell she is!!!
Ugh she is so unentertaining!!

Emysere
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Emysere »

shmimeathand wrote:
secret1510 wrote:
soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:Keren keeps talking about twins. I swear shes prob preggo with twins

I don't think so, I bet she were pregnant with twins the clickbait would be GIANT

Honestly this makes me think maybe it is twins and they’re going to do one of those “surprise it’s twins” gender reveals and that’s why they are being shady and why she seems bigger than expected.....
That totally makes sense. I had been wondering why they were dropping hints about twins. They'll milk it for a couple of months until they know the gender. It'll be funny if it's two boys.
secret1510
Talker
Talker

Unread post by secret1510 »

Corinna make her bed every single morning, this make her so clean? hahaha I forgot Khoa its not used to this
+Jmama19+
Gossiper
Gossiper

scjara0730 wrote:
scjara0730 wrote:shouldn’t landon be waking and clapping already... i haven’t seen him do either.

waving***

Well have you seen that fool teach her kids anything except dancing and repeating words. Honestly you are supposed to take them everywhere and point at things and tell them what it is. Let them touch things to really learn the words not just repeat them. Have they been to a museum or anything like that? I just dont get their shit at all!!! They made a really shit call having Corrina on their channel too. David Dobriks token "slut" that may be her "character" (eyeroll) but still that is so COMPLETELY INAPPROPRIATE for their viewing audience. Im honestly disgusted they put her on there knowing little girls would look up her content. If anything she shouldve had her be a guest on her personal channel not where the boys are. Please tell me what memory that is to keep of their kids? These damn money hungry liars do not give any damns about the kind of trashy element they have on their "family memory channel" literally David has questionable shit. The way women have been portrayed is just disgusting and not to mention the tie to that Dirty Dom despicable skank. Really? Really thats your family memory channel? Fucking sure it is. They are shameless!!

katii3j
Talker
Talker

Unread post by katii3j »

I'm wondering how the hell they got Corrina to stay with them in the first place and why she chose to stay with them. It looks like she only stayed to take advantage from them and not the other way around lmao. They're desperate af
+Jmama19+
Gossiper
Gossiper

secret1510 wrote:
scjara0730 wrote:
scjara0730 wrote:shouldn’t landon be waking and clapping already... i haven’t seen him do either.

waving***

They don't teach him how to do things like this. They don't do this to him, or grab his hand and make the movement. I feel so bad for Landon and Jackson, they have so much potential, but no one cares for they development. I follow a mother who is a montessori teacher, she have a 4 years old girl, and a 1 year and 3 months old boy, they're SO smart! She teaches the baby boy how communicate with signal language, and he already speak a little words. The girl speaks english and portuguese fluent, is oraganized, and even knows how to cook. I know every child is different, but seeing this kids and thinking about Jackson and Landon, makes me sad for them.
My first child could read at 3. I was a stay at mom mom for the first few years and read him Shakespeare, Edgar Allen Poe and my favorites Lord Byron and Walt Whitman because of the way its written and let me tell you he laid there and soaked every second in as if I was singing to him. No not every child will do this but Jackson loovveedd books so I believe actually both her boys had potential like this but how could that be an interesting vlog? How could they vlog just actual parenting? I swear to God YouTube needs to shut this shit down. Its so sad the kids are just clickbait, just a way to make money. Kids will soak up as much as you are willing to put out and these babies as far as we see get no learning time at all. Its a shame too because they are modeling this awful behavior to so many on YouTube when it should be more of a what not to do channel.

+Jmama19+
Gossiper
Gossiper

neymarjr135 wrote:
newbie wrote:Handsome? haha, every time I look at him I keep seeing that alien from Enemy Mine.
We can criticize what we don't like about their parenting all we want but this is straight up bullying. nobody gets a choice in how they look, imagine if someone made fun of how you looked...
Literally how old are you? That comparison was just funny. Your looks are your looks just own it. Its not like all people are blind. You can see who attractive people are and who genetically got the shorter end of the stick. I ask how old you are because as you get older you own more of who you are and your flaws and can laugh at things like this. We arent in middle school bullying an innocent child he is a grown ass man who put himself on social media and takes his shirt off as much as possible. He wants to be looked at,clearly they both do, Keren may as well be tits out all the time so with that confidence also comes criticism. Attraction is part of life you need an attraction to start things off with someone and for most visualization is the first form of attraction before you get to know someone for their other notable traits. It is ok to make a silly comparison like this, trust me Khoa would be ok and no permanent damage would be done if he saw it. Hell id bet a million dollars Keren would laugh.

+Jmama19+
Gossiper
Gossiper

soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:Can we talk about the pic khoa posted of him and corinna. Looks kinda coupley. Keren isnt in it either. He’s so weird about his fangirling. Idk why they love her so much shes so freakin trashy

One reason David Dobrik

+Jmama19+
Gossiper
Gossiper

teddyandmommy wrote:We need a new thread guys lol.

KKandTheClickbaitBaby

Kkcorrinaandtheforgottenbaybay's

+Jmama19+
Gossiper
Gossiper

KKSUX wrote:
secret1510 wrote:
calimama20 wrote:Wonder why we haven’t seen KK wear their new merch.. like the what the frog or fan girl or (my favorite Landon quote) imbecile. They even got that on coffee cups.. you think we’d see Keren drink from it to promote it.

I only ever see the freaking faces sweatshirts and sometimes the khoality one...

I only knew that merch exist today, when I was at Khoa's twitter and I saw a girl using the "what the frog" and the "imbecile" cup. I don't know why they don't promote it
They are too busy licking Corinna's ass
Im surprised they didnt just give Corrina their merch instead you know so they vould use her too Image

Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by newbie »

I keep subliminally reading 'He Embarrassed Himself' as the vlog title. Seriously, that was the most cringe-worthy vlog ever.
secret1510
Talker
Talker

Unread post by secret1510 »

OMG!!! When they got home after the restaurant, Khoa was such a annoying creepy guy. He looks like a 10 years old kid when hangout with older brother's friend (anyone get it?) "Corina? Corina? Corina is so nice! Corina? Now photos with Corina! Corina? Corina? Corina i'ts such a good friend!" He said Corina SIX TIMES in less than 2 minutes! Grrrrh You are a man, with 26 years old, father of two childs. GROW UP
katii3j
Talker
Talker

Unread post by katii3j »

KkandAnothaBoyInTheFam
KkandTheEmbarressment
KkandCorrinaInTheHouse

Thread titles I could think of for right now lol

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk
+Jmama19+
Gossiper
Gossiper

bee13 wrote:Okay I haven’t watched it yet, but Jelian uploaded a video titled “We went out like this IN PUBLIC (embarrassing)”
In the thumbnail she’s wearing sweats and Mateo is in pajamas... hope this is some shade at KK because lol
If a single mom makes a point to have her and her baby appear presentable, why can’t these stay at home parents? Jackson was in real clothes yesterday just because Corinna was there
No just because Taylor dressed them. Keren literally said it aloud. The only way they get clothes is if their blessed real mom shows up

Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by newbie »

secret1510 wrote:OMG!!! When they got home after the restaurant, Khoa was such a annoying creepy guy. He looks like a 10 years old kid when hangout with older brother's friend (anyone get it?) "Corina? Corina? Corina is so nice! Corina? Now photos with Corina! Corina? Corina? Corina i'ts such a good friend!" He said Corina SIX TIMES in less than 2 minutes! Grrrrh You are a man, with 26 years old, father of two childs. GROW UP
He's turned into one of his own Minions!
GossipLadyy
Informer
Informer

Unread post by GossipLadyy »

They still have their Christmas decorations. They are in that house all day everyday.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk
fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by fingusername »

Holy dirty sh!t balls. That restaurant is disgustingly filthy.
Terelynne
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Terelynne »

Corina this Corina that blah blah blah who cares never heard of her. Get over yourself Khoa it’s creepy
calimama20
Informer
Informer

Unread post by calimama20 »

That sucks khoa had to drop that listing and miss out on that commission check. That’s a lot of money. I feel like he needs to use an alias or something for reality. Sucks people can’t respect his work.

Return to “KKandBabyJ”