E+J: Hey, did you know we’re PREGNANT?!?!?!? (Part 35)

PenelopeG
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: E+J: Hey, did you know we’re PREGNANT?!?!?!? (Part 35)

Unread post by PenelopeG »

I’m done watching them. I can’t even hate watch them. Does anyone have any other GOOD family vloggers? Cant stand E+J or daily dumps!!!

I’ve had 8 biopsies (all clear thank god) and I haven’t even told my MOM about all of them because I didn’t want her pitty. And here are these two douche bags milking it for all the view$. The miscarriage and how they handled it was so disgusting and this is just too much

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Kaylor1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kaylor1 »

PenelopeG wrote:I’m done watching them. I can’t even hate watch them. Does anyone have any other GOOD family vloggers? Cant stand E+J or daily dumps!!!

I’ve had 8 biopsies (all clear thank god) and I haven’t even told my MOM about all of them because I didn’t want her pitty. And here are these two douche bags milking it for all the view$. The miscarriage and how they handled it was so disgusting and this is just too much

I have been watching smaller channels like
the fern life, chachis memories, alyssa all day, and getting there. These all seem like normal everyday moms that actually love their kids and do real world life.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
Mk1
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mk1 »

PenelopeG wrote:I’m done watching them. I can’t even hate watch them. Does anyone have any other GOOD family vloggers? Cant stand E+J or daily dumps!!!

Living Rosa is pretty good and they have 3 little girls.
alandra25
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by alandra25 »

My favorite family vloggers are fathering autism. They're kids are older. 16 yr old son and 12 yr old daughter with autism. They're such a sweet family.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Kaylor1 wrote:

the fern life, chachis memories, alyssa all day, and getting there. These all seem like normal everyday moms that actually love their kids and do real world life.

I like Knorpp and South. And I don't like most family vloggers. They have nine kids, 4 boys of their own, and two boys and 3 girls they adopted from China. One of the girls has Down Syndrome. They're traveling through Europe right now. They're Mormon but not proselytizing. And the mom gets crabby sometimes. When they're in the US, they travel around in an RV-- all 11 of them.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

For whom has Ellie _ever_ done service with a truly giving heart? And I can't believe the responses to this.
No wonder she has a wedgie, with all these people up her ass.[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201801 ... 07b48c.jpg[/img]

YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by YouTubeIdiots101 »

Absolutely DISGUSTED by that repulsive thumbnail. REPULSIVE. They knew exactly what they were doing. Look at their faces. Trying to be serious and show concern. They know that people would click on this vlog and be worried even though nothing was wrong. The title makes me want to puke as well. "Couples cancer screening" trying to make it sound cute and #goals? People will assume something is wrong by the look on their faces (unless they're like us and know their disgusting behavior). I'm at a loss for words right now. Especially since a family member of mine got news on Monday that he has cancer. My family is shattered right now. This is the reality for some people. How DARE they use cancer for views. I'm actually fuming.
twinnotwo71
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by twinnotwo71 »

monstermonkey wrote:Didn't Bonnie and Jared's dad have actual skin cancer scares? Of course that meant Ellie needed to have one too. Except hers is total bullshit...
Jared's dad had a skin cancer removed from his face. It was pretty bad. I don't know about Ellie's dad.

Sent from my SM-T230NU using Tapatalk
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

twinnotwo71 wrote:
monstermonkey wrote:Didn't Bonnie and Jared's dad have actual skin cancer scares? Of course that meant Ellie needed to have one too. Except hers is total bullshit...
Jared's dad had a skin cancer removed from his face. It was pretty bad. I don't know about Ellie's dad.

Sent from my SM-T230NU using Tapatalk
IIRC Ellie’s dad also had a skin cancer scare and Bonnie had a pre cancerous cell removed from her nose and there was also the scare with Boston when he had the lump in his throat that had to be surgically removed and could have been cancerous. A very insensitive thumbnail Image

littlebaby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by littlebaby »

I don’t watch them as in depth as I do others so I can’t totally speak to their character, but Ebony from Our Tiny Tribe is currently 5 days overdue with her first if you’re looking for a fresh new journey! They’re not daily vloggers but they seem sweet.

grapesandbeans
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by grapesandbeans »

lmmomSD wrote:
Kaylor1 wrote:

I like Knorpp and South. And I don't like most family vloggers. They have nine kids, 4 boys of their own, and two boys and 3 girls they adopted from China. One of the girls has Down Syndrome. They're traveling through Europe right now. They're Mormon but not proselytizing. And the mom gets crabby sometimes. When they're in the US, they travel around in an RV-- all 11 of them.

megan from knorpp and south annoys me so much she can often be like a cross between Ellie and Myka Stauffer (crazy lady) I followed their son for a while on youtube but they arent very engaging with fan sit seems. All family vloggers get annoying after a period. I find i can only watch them each for a few months before picking up on issues and things that bug me
_MichelleP_
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by _MichelleP_ »

Could Ellie have Munchausen Syndrome? She has claimed she has PCOS, but now it seems she can get pregnant very easily as she did multiple times in 2017.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

_MichelleP_ wrote:Could Ellie have Munchausen Syndrome? She has claimed she has PCOS, but now it seems she can get pregnant very easily as she did multiple times in 2017.
She also said she is hypothyroid, but never goes to an endocrinologist. And doesn't seem to have any of the other issues that go along with PCOS AND hypothyroid. She doesn't have a problem losing weight, that's for sure! Obviously, we can't diagnose, but I don't think it's all the way to Munchausen. I just think she hears something once and goes with it, or uses Dr Google a lot. She videotaped the doctor visit about the PCOS, and the doctor never said definitely that's what it was. Just that she had those kinds of cysts. But ultrasound isn't definitively diagnostic.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Aurielle wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:
Kaylor1 wrote:I have been watching smaller channels like

megan from knorpp and south annoys me so much she can often be like a cross between Ellie and Myka Stauffer (crazy lady) I followed their son for a while on youtube but they arent very engaging with fan sit seems. All family vloggers get annoying after a period. I find i can only watch them each for a few months before picking up on issues and things that bug me
I don't watch every day-- maybe that's why I don't get annoyed, lol. Don't want to derail the thread, but I am interested in what issues you see. Maybe PM me? You know I love to snark!

sunshine lollipops2
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sunshine lollipops2 »

lmmomSD wrote:
Aurielle wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:I like Knorpp and South. And I don't like most family vloggers. They have nine kids, 4 boys of their own, and two boys and 3 girls they adopted from China. One of the girls has Down Syndrome. They're traveling through Europe right now. They're Mormon but not proselytizing. And the mom gets crabby sometimes. When they're in the US, they travel around in an RV-- all 11 of them.

I don't watch every day-- maybe that's why I don't get annoyed, lol. Don't want to derail the thread, but I am interested in what issues you see. Maybe PM me? You know I love to snark!

I’m certain there is a thread here for K&S. Megan pissed me of when they were in France and dumped the nanny. Haven’t watched since

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

sunshine lollipops2 wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:
Aurielle wrote:

I’m certain there is a thread here for K&S. Megan pissed me of when they were in France and dumped the nanny. Haven’t watched since

I'll look. Thanks!

Just curious-- did anyone call out E&J in the vlog comments about the tacky and insensitive thumbnail? Or is it the usual blow sunshine up their ass "We love you so much!" BS?

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

If someone watches today’s
vlog can you sum it up for us?

I already know Jackson doesn’t really sneak away and that it’s click bait because he has a helmet on and they only do that in the vlogs. Anytime Jackson is seen riding the segue on Social Media he has no helmet (and often no shoes!) on.

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Nevermind I watched it. I hope others do too though because the whole vibe left me with a really gross feeling. Jared had his fake positivity throughout and kept carrying on about how much the boys are growing up, but what I saw was him excusing their own parental negligence. Jackson took the segue to a friends by himself, and then returned home alone and in the dark. Jared thought it was the greatest thing, and even says to Jackson on camera that he didn’t know he was home. He was out in the dark ALONE.

Calvin woke from his nap, grabbed a cookie and went in E&Js room and Jared thought it was hilarious that Cal just looked after himself. We barely see them talk to the kid anymore.... he probably has to!

Later on he locks himself in E&J’s room and Jared once again thinks it’s funny and comments on parents having to deal with things like that. Jared is either overwhelmed and just pretending he isnt, or he’s completely clueless!

Plus we see Ellie feeding herself in the vlogs, but it seems the buys are living off suckers and cookies these days

Maybe it’s just that I took a break for a week, but that house just has a “vibe” that seems on edge.

Oh, and it seems like a lot of the cookbook photos are Ellie pics. Yeah, because it’s not like people want to actually buy it for recipes or anything

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

I watched polka king on netflux and jack black in a blonde wig reminded me of jackson

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
Romeoxsavexme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Romeoxsavexme »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201801 ... ced038.jpg[/img]

Let’s see how long this insta story stays up of her flipping off Jared.

Return to “Ellie and Jared”