E+J: Hey, did you know we’re PREGNANT?!?!?!? (Part 35)

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: E+J: Hey, did you know we’re PREGNANT?!?!?!? (Part 35)

Unread post by onbreak »

Shes so fucking feisty

Everyone loves Ellie

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

She's flipping him off a lot lately. Maybe I'm wrong, but that's not an affectionate gesture where I come from.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
natalka81
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by natalka81 »

^ Is this for real?
Kaylor1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kaylor1 »

To me flipping off is very tacky and immature. She thinks she's so cute and can get away with it but there is no way Jared isn't a tad bit hurt by it.
I read once in a marriage book that common curtsey is the first thing to go in a relationship. It was eye opening to me and I am trying to work harder on treating my husband better so maybe that is why the flipping off bothers me so much.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Kaylor1 wrote:To me flipping off is very tacky and immature. She thinks she's so cute and can get away with it but there is no way Jared isn't a tad bit hurt by it.
I read once in a marriage book that common curtsey is the first thing to go in a relationship. It was eye opening to me and I am trying to work harder on treating my husband better so maybe that is why the flipping off bothers me so much.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
It's disrespectful. I don't subscribe to the idea that "the husband is the Lord and master", but as her husband and the father of her children, he's entitled to a certain amount of respect. Hell, as a human being, he's entitled to respect. And she is showing not just him, but everyone else just how little she thinks of him.

Mk1
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mk1 »

She probably started flicking him off because she didn’t get her girl.

But in all seriousness...totally disrespectful. And why does she keep wanting it on camera for everyone to see that she acts that way and treats her husband that way. And then she goes on laughing about it? Disgusting.
natalka81
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by natalka81 »

When I asked "Is this for real?" I meant it. I thought maybe it was photoshopped. I am shocked that she would behave this way, if for no other reason, because of her LDS background. And to post a photo of it? I don't have a problem with swearing or crassness in small measures but publicly? Wouldn't the church have a serious problem with this?
WriteMeOut
Talker
Talker

Unread post by WriteMeOut »

Ellie is just classless. When she says/does stuff like flipping off Jared (on camera) and while snickering, it makes me think she wants to be a careless college party girl. She wants to be "cool". Like those little instagram girls who aspire to be like the Kardashians.
:love2: I am amused. :love2: Image
gopedjane
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by gopedjane »

That thumbnail was because of all the comments yesterday telling them to put a helmet on the children. I don't understand why they are smug like that, it just pushes away viewers

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
littlebaby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by littlebaby »

WriteMeOut wrote:Ellie is just classless. When she says/does stuff like flipping off Jared (on camera) and while snickering, it makes me think she wants to be a careless college party girl. She wants to be "cool". Like those little instagram girls who aspire to be like the Kardashians.
This is 100% what I think. If she didn’t have her religious background I guarantee she’d be wild. Careless party girl describes it perfectly, especially on top of how much we know she didn’t care about high school. She’d be one of those people who only goes to college because their parents want them to but they have no real drive or passion themselves. As religious as she is (or tries to tell us she is), I think she throws in stuff like that to seem less tame. She got married at 18 and is now somehow trying to act out her rebellious stage within the boundaries of her marriage, religion, and family. I’m certainly not suggesting she should be a prim and proper housewife in high heels and an apron, but you can tell she feels she’s missing out on something.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

littlebaby wrote:
WriteMeOut wrote:Ellie is just classless. When she says/does stuff like flipping off Jared (on camera) and while snickering, it makes me think she wants to be a careless college party girl. She wants to be "cool". Like those little instagram girls who aspire to be like the Kardashians.
This is 100% what I think. If she didn’t have her religious background I guarantee she’d be wild. Careless party girl describes it perfectly, especially on top of how much we know she didn’t care about high school. She’d be one of those people who only goes to college because their parents want them to but they have no real drive or passion themselves. As religious as she is (or tries to tell us she is), I think she throws in stuff like that to seem less tame. She got married at 18 and is now somehow trying to act out her rebellious stage within the boundaries of her marriage, religion, and family. I’m certainly not suggesting she should be a prim and proper housewife in high heels and an apron, but you can tell she feels she’s missing out on something.

I think this happens a lot with people who get married really young or are teen parents (not all obviously, just to clarify). Because you have to act like such an adult when you’re still very young and while else your age is travelling and partying, going to college and working you’re over there being a mum or a housewife and you miss all of the growing up that needs to be done in between teenager and adult. It’s like people regress when they have to grow up too fast, they hit the party, immature phase way too late and so while most people Ellie’s age are over the partying and have travelled and are now settling down and getting married and having kids, Ellie has lived that life for 8 or so years now and is now wishing she had what she missed by getting married at 18.
I don’t know if that made sense Image

WriteMeOut
Talker
Talker

Unread post by WriteMeOut »

staceybrax wrote:
littlebaby wrote:

I think this happens a lot with people who get married really young or are teen parents (not all obviously, just to clarify). Because you have to act like such an adult when you’re still very young and while else your age is travelling and partying, going to college and working you’re over there being a mum or a housewife and you miss all of the growing up that needs to be done in between teenager and adult. It’s like people regress when they have to grow up too fast, they hit the party, immature phase way too late and so while most people Ellie’s age are over the partying and have travelled and are now settling down and getting married and having kids, Ellie has lived that life for 8 or so years now and is now wishing she had what she missed by getting married at 18.
I don’t know if that made sense Image

You both hit the nail on the head. It's like she enjoyed playing house for a while, but now she's gotten tired of it. She acts like the older cousin who comes over to babysit but gets over everything after the first 2 hours. Now she is just biding her time, shirking her responsibilities.
:love2: I am amused. :love2: Image
Shelby3496
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Shelby3496 »

Today's vlog was the worst I have seen.
1) "We woke up so early! 6 o'clock!"
Oh my god. I love that 6 o'clock is early to PARENTS. I wake up at 6 everyday because I have a job. And that way I am up before the kids wake up not after.
2)Ellie just annoys me in general. She doesn't care about anyone but herself. Also how long will we be looking at the boy or girl tablet in the kitchen. God knows she is too busy to change it.
3) Where is Calvin? No one seems to care about Calvin today. Honestly makes me think they have been reading here.
A) Jackson is now on the thumbnail
B) Trying to include Jackson
C) Explaining everything to seem.
like they are good parents.
D) Ellie is not there a lot to.
take over and make it about.
her.
4) Jared comes into the house and says Ellie is delivering food to a friend I believe, Jackson is at a friends, and it seems like Jared just came in the door. Leading me to believe that Calvin was left at the house by himself. He's 2!!
5) To top it all off Jared decides to explain all the parenting failures as the kids are mature. Oh my god. Also Jackson rode home in the dark by himself. "He grows up too fast." Great parenting Jared.
6) Ellie obviously puts on a show for the camera. She doesn't see that Jared is filming when he yells for the kids. She obviously looks annoyed with Jared but god forbid if she saw the camera it would have been a different story.
7) Jared thinks it funny that the boys don't listen to him.
8) Jackson runs into the railing and Jared doesn't even check on him. Jackson is seen holding his side and Jared pushes him to the ground to play.
9) Jared uses "we" too much. "We have been training Penny a lot." I'm sorry I have not seen Ellie do one thing with Penny in months.
10) The kids only seem to eat cookies today while Ellie feeds herself.
grapesandbeans
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by grapesandbeans »

I was watching matt and ems live and I laughed so hard when Matt said he doesn't understand how E+Js delay makes a difference. I think many of us feel the same way.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Aurielle wrote:I was watching matt and ems live and I laughed so hard when Matt said he doesn't understand how E+Js delay makes a difference. I think many of us feel the same way.
Matt said that? LOL!

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

She has a fucked up brain
100% something's going on.. Where are the mecham grandparents?
If she kicked jared out .. She knows she'd get to live on a measly budget. I think that's the only thing.. Jared is putting out that Ellie is a bitch to turn people away. Or to give him back up when she does flip her lid. Being in a fucked up relationship is the worst. Motherfucker would have shit glass for her once. Now he's got a baby on the way.

I saw her post about a college "women" eating tide pods was hospitalized near her

The comments have me scratching my head

#1 what candy dies this shit mimick? (I love using the pods. Never thought to eat them.)

#2 why does a college woman think this is candy

Its a cry for help when someone is a follower to the extreme

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

I absolutely think Jared leaving the "I love you so much!" "Kay, bye!" clip and all the footage of Ellie flipping him off in.the vlogs and on social media is his way to make passive aggressive jabs at her. Those "defenses" he posted when people commented on her not saying "I love you" back were so weak! "She was just surprised and grateful for the gift!" Ummm, most people who are grateful say "I love you" back to the person who gave them a gift! He's obviously walking on eggshells all the time, and leaving these things in the vlogs is his only recourse.
Just my uneducated guess, of course. But he's the one editing the vlogs, and it's making her look like a real bitch.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Double post, sorry-- but why is it ok for a 4 year old to "sneak out of the house"?

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

lmmomSD wrote:Double post, sorry-- but why is it ok for a 4 year old to "sneak out of the house"?

Cause he came back? I would assume they have outside cameras. Is he really sneaking? These vlogger kids are under 24/7 surveillance

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

lmmomSD wrote:Double post, sorry-- but why is it ok for a 4 year old to "sneak out of the house"?

Lol. I’m surprised that people are more upset about how Ellie treats Jared, than they are that the kids are basically just being left to their own devices in the process. Jackson was outside alone in the dark... with the Segway. I mean, it’s not like Jared was busy with Cal because that kid was just helping himself to cookies and tv without Jared knowing!

But Ellie flipping the bird at Jared like that definitely explained the weird vibe the vlog had. I’m so many ways Jared is desperate. Desperate to make more money, desperate to hold everything together, desperate to make Ellie happy... he’s trying to be positive, and it just isn’t helping.

Return to “Ellie and Jared”