DailyBumps100ThreadsOfClickbait (Part 100!)

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Re: DailyBumps100ThreadsOfClickbait (Part 100!)

Unread post by lmmomSD »

onbreak wrote:Cassie will be a great mom. I think even as a vlogger family mom she'll stand out.

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
She's a better mom to Ollie and Finn than their own mom is. She asks open ended questions, she treats them with equal affection, and plays on their level. Missy throws them in the playroom with a movie and goes to play Bubble Witch on her phone.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by onbreak »

It really bothered me she didnt cover Finn up with a blanket or move him off the bean bag. If kids are comfy cozy they sleep better.. She could have off camera but i doubt it.

mrsglittersparkles
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by mrsglittersparkles »

Anyone watch the horrendous train wreck that was karaoke? Do yourself a favor and watch @brookealiceon ‘s insta story for some gems.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
avabrooke1226
Talker
Talker

Unread post by avabrooke1226 »

mrsglittersparkles wrote:Anyone watch the horrendous train wreck that was karaoke? Do yourself a favor and watch @brookealiceon ‘s insta story for some gems.

Yes, lots of secondhand embarrassment.. I’m so glad Snapchat and instastory wasn’t around during my college years!! Of course they sang all the typical kareoke songs. Missy has zero rhythm but it’s funny to see them in that environment, so different from the vlogs
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

mrsglittersparkles wrote:Anyone watch the horrendous train wreck that was karaoke? Do yourself a favor and watch @brookealiceon ‘s insta story for some gems.

OMG. I needed that. He really thinks he's talented, doesn't he? And Justin Timberlake is saying "Dude. Just stop. You will never be me"
I mean, I can't sing either. But I don't take it so seriously! And don't they post the lyrics for you? Why are they messing up the lyrics so badly?
27___11
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by 27___11 »

Giving Finn Ollie’s old underwear seems a bit much to me however much someone likes their kids in hand me downs
cats-or-die
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by cats-or-die »

What in the actual fuck is Missy wearing in those insta stories?

Shorty02
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Shorty02 »

27___11 wrote:Giving Finn Ollie’s old underwear seems a bit much to me however much someone likes their kids in hand me downs
Especially considering how much money they spend on everything else! The very least they could do is buy Finn his own underwear. #FinnWho

Sharing underwear (no matter how old you are) is disgusting.
freebeegal
Informer
Informer

DailyBumps100ThreadsOfClickbait (Part 100!)

Unread post by freebeegal »

I agree about the underwear. How much is a packet of kids underwear from target? $4? And they could take Finn to the store to pick out his own ‘big boy underwear’ as part of the potty training introduction to y’know, get him excited and make him feel special.
When she blows $$$ on those stupid rompers for the boys it seems madness to hand down underwear

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

I will say my kids had thick trainer cotton undies at age 2 and 3.. I passed those down. My kids were pottry trained every year and a half for 6 years straight. New ones were added in of course. Which we know she'll buy him new ones. If not matching ones.
I kept a basket of those underwear in the bathroom. They were a constant reminder to reinforce potty training.

The karaoke was a joake
Missy looked like she missed a train in tuscany and is stuck with these fucking weirdoes. Bryan holding his hand to his chest like hes giving it all.. Cry me a river I thought you were going to have a heart attack.

I was wondering where c÷j were.. And then there. They were. Is he Bryans closest Yt friend? Anyone follow the insragram of the concert they went too in LA?

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

LOL on the chest clutching! "I feel so sick about it!" And Missy with the fist pumping on "Don't Stop Believin'". I admit, I did some pretty silly karaoke in my time. (Don't ask about me and the other Navy wives trying to do "I'm Every Woman"-- people actually got mad at us because we were laughing too much, and apparently people in Coupeville Washington take their karaoke seriously)But I never uploaded it to IG and had people yelling "Whoo!" like I was the real singer. Karaoke is cringey all by itself. Why compound it by posting it to the internet as if it's the epitome of cool?

Acbsktbll
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Acbsktbll »

Vlog will be late I bet. They've all gotta be hungover!

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk
100midas
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 100midas »

I don't think there's anything wrong with being silly at karaoke or posting it. It was Bryan taking it so seriously that made it awkward to watch (for me). The people who treat karaoke like an X Factor audition always stick out in a not-so-good way.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

100midas wrote:I don't think there's anything wrong with being silly at karaoke or posting it. It was Bryan taking it so seriously that made it awkward to watch (for me). The people who treat karaoke like an X Factor audition always stick out in a not-so-good way.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I said it badly, I guess. That is pretty much what I meant, although I don't really understand people who are ostensibly adults with children living their lives on social media like that. But then again, I don't understand the mentality that makes people believe anyone else is interested in their Costco runs. But what do I know? They sure are making a success out of it, so obviously people _are_ interested in their cringey karaoke posts, and Target trips.

cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cat9480 »

Pop star Bryan at his finest.

cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cat9480 »

Omg...so Missy said Bryan has repeatedly asked for the same cake every year but she would never make it because it didn’t sound appetizing TO HER. (Chocolate with raspberry filling...hardly a strange request ). So she’s finally doing it this year. He drives me crazy, but, man, I feel bad for the guy. Can’t even have a cake flavor that Princeth doesn’t like.

And, after making sure to mention how she was slaving away over the raspberry filling (she even had to strain out the seeds, you guyth!), she “messed up” a couple of the layers for it so Rescue Papa had to go buy more cake mix...and she conveniently had one layer leftover for herself so she could have her plain chocolate cake. Because she was just so offended that Bryan asked her to put raspberry in HER delicious chocolate cake. (Yes, she really said it was HER cake.)

Oh, and then she whined about how it took her all day to make it. Birthday Cakegate 2018.

Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Cgl33 »

Who are all of the people that they went out with? Carl, Jinger, Brooke the photographer, and Brooke’s friends?

I would feel awkward if it was my birthday and I needed my friends to bring friends to make it a party.
cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cat9480 »

cats-or-die wrote:What in the actual fuck is Missy wearing in those insta stories? Image

Yeah, not sure what possessed her to wear that Carmen Sandiego hat...

tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by tintin15 »

Imagine being so full of yourself, you can't make the supposed love of your life the cake they want without whining about it. I would be happy to make someone I love something they really want. If it was something I didn't like? I'd eat something else without complaint, because it would be nice to see them enjoy what they want! I get emotional seeing people enjoy things they really like lol.

Let's hope that when Ollie and Finn are old enough to request certain desserts for their birthday, they only want Missy's Famous Betty Crocker Box Mix Chocolate Cake™
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Geez.. I think shes only going through the trouble of acknowledging Bryan because carl and jinger are in town

Return to “Daily Bumps”