LitteMissBlackFeet: Boob Flashes and Uneven Lashes Part 107

webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: LitteMissBlackFeet: Boob Flashes and Uneven Lashes Part

Unread post by webby »

emloha_91 wrote:Oh Mimi's poor front lawn!
Messica really should pay to replace that since she's the reason it's literally dirt

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk
missy-1010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by missy-1010 »

webby wrote:
emloha_91 wrote:Oh Mimi's poor front lawn!
Messica really should pay to replace that since she's the reason it's literally dirt

Mimi could have said no at any point but she didn’t.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

They did say if Chris is allowed to be in bed the kids are bathed and in bed at a half decent time. It's Jess that keeps them from not having a routine. Could Chris have given up completely? Maybe he tried to have a routine and she was one of those women who brings a Stepdad into the house but them doesn't actually let him have a parental role.
nineteenninety3

Unread post by nineteenninety3 »

DoodleBop2 wrote:They did say if Chris is allowed to be in bed the kids are bathed and in bed at a half decent time. It's Jess that keeps them from not having a routine. Could Chris have given up completely? Maybe he tried to have a routine and she was one of those women who brings a Stepdad into the house but them doesn't actually let him have a parental role.
Wouldn't surprise me to be fair. Have them call him dad asap but he can't actually do any parenting because they are HER kids, just like Tommy and Caden are HIS kids. So blended.

Sent from my BLN-L21 using Tapatalk
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

missy-1010 wrote:I’m probably alone in this but I don’t think Chris is the one to blame.

Hate to stick up for Jess, but I feel like he was waaaay more helpful when he was still working (ironically). We’d talk here about how he’d do all the cooking, he vlogged a little, and he took on a lot of the child care for Landen. I mean, she probably should’ve seen it coming due to his history with his first family, but he wasn’t always this bone idle around Jess

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

And then he lost his dad and Jess treated him like shit and acted like it never happened. I wouldn’t help my spouse if they acted like my father never existed or acknowledged my loss.
Jess has this idea of the perfect happy all the time family and singlehandedly destroys it with every move she makes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

I actually wonder if Chris is depressed.. quitting your job and having your dad die all around the same time. I wonder if he has lost purpose and feels hopeless.
missy-1010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by missy-1010 »

^ That’s my theory too. But still- Jess knew from his previous marriage he’s clearly a lazy sack..
Why did she think it would be different? All he needed was a trigger to send him backwards

DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

nineteenninety3 wrote:
DoodleBop2 wrote:They did say if Chris is allowed to be in bed the kids are bathed and in bed at a half decent time. It's Jess that keeps them from not having a routine. Could Chris have given up completely? Maybe he tried to have a routine and she was one of those women who brings a Stepdad into the house but them doesn't actually let him have a parental role.
Wouldn't surprise me to be fair. Have them call him dad asap but he can't actually do any parenting because they are HER kids, just like Tommy and Caden are HIS kids. So blended.

Sent from my BLN-L21 using Tapatalk
I typoed the hell out of that but that's what I got from the parenting FAQ Friday is that when he's in charge he actually can get the kids in bed and bathed if she doesn't give into the 5 more minutes...but then she said he's mean...but kids will 5 more minutes and 1 more drink you to death if you let them.

So if he is in the position of being a parent but with none of the authority, it would get annoying really quick. The twins and Lilia would be old enough to know that too and can have mom counteract what he says...which is why his relationship is stronger with Landen and Addie.

I still think there is a certain amount of he knew he'd be able to get away with more because of what she put up with when she was with Drake.
Scooby-dooby-doo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Scooby-dooby-doo »

I think I am the only one here that doesn't dislike Chris. Perhaps it's because I only discovered this shit-show a few months ago or maybe I haven't seen the videos that show him as a complete POS. I know he is quite despised in here, and I am really trying to see what it is that you are all seeing and I don't ( yet lol.. give me time ). It's not ideal that he is a 6 hour drive away from his children and I do think that half of his visits could/should be done in their town with JUST him and the boys, but I think Messica has all the control and would never allow him to have that sort of independence. I also think he stopped working after her encouragement too, to reduce the chances of him cheating and to gain almost complete control over this man who she expects to put step-kids before his older bio ones.

OK.. as I write it the light bulb switches on... he is a lazy, pussy-whipped wimp that won't stand up to his wife. He doesn't have to work except for a little bit of light cooking, cleaning, and a bit of childcare, which is called PARENTING, not work. With the honeymoon phase well and truly behind them I think they have both trapped themselves. I think they will remain unhappily together until Addy is a teenager because it will be easier to be in an unhappy marriage than splitting and dealing with all the baggage they both have.

I have watched Drake's video and believe every word of it. So we know that Mess is happy to have screaming matches in front of her children, but I get the impression that Chris isn't like that. I think he will back down and accept whatever he has to for Addy's sake. Yes, I know about the allegations of him pulling a knife of his ex and do not condone violence in ANY way, shape or form, but I feel that was a one off for Chris where he let his emotions get the better of him ( and it was 10000% WRONG ). I hope he got some counselling and will never do anything like that again. Again, to be clear, I am not excusing that, and if that truly IS his nature and Messica has seen signs of it, then she is a bigger Mess than we think exposing her children to the possibility of domestic violence. This whole shit-show is just a wreck. I feel so darn sorry for all those kids involved in it, and the ones still yet to be born that will be half and step-siblings to the existing clan. It just boggles my mind that half of Modesto is going to be related through the actions of one messed up then 17 year old that still can't grow up.
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

do not go on Snapchat it's Lilia singing Girl On Fire and it's showcasing how fucking annoying this girl can be

Chromiumpizza
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Chromiumpizza »

webby wrote:do not go on Snapchat it's Lilia singing Girl On Fire and it's showcasing how fucking annoying this girl can be

Oh that's what she was singing?! Woooww.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
Scooby-dooby-doo
Informer
Informer

webby wrote:do not go on Snapchat it's Lilia singing Girl On Fire and it's showcasing how fucking annoying this girl can be

I don't think I've ever come across a child as annoying as her. Sadly it's her mother's fault for making her act as a performing puppet from the day she was born, but she is still annoying af. We may even have as short as 5 years until she decides it's a great idea to get knocked up at 13 or 14. I've now seen several videos of girls in the UK and US that have been pregnant at 12 and birthed at 13. I can see Lilia thinking that is a good way to go, and Mess and Mimi would be overjoyed to brag about being grand and great grandies at their young ages. Gosh I hope I'm wrong!!

Messica 2.0
Mom2two
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mom2two »

Jessica is an adult. At any point, she could sit down with her husband and have a conversation about why he needs to help out more or go back to work. She is accepting and enabling his behavior. I don't feel bad for her for one second.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Spoink_12
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Spoink_12 »

Mom2two wrote:Jessica is an adult. At any point, she could sit down with her husband and have a conversation about why he needs to help out more or go back to work. She is accepting and enabling his behavior. I don't feel bad for her for one second.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Agreed. She complains about it. But doesn't seem to do anything about Chris not doing much. I also wonder how much he does do and she doesn't show to make her look like the good person.
violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by violet-kelsey black »

Jessica is still with Chris just so she can say she has a husband.

Lisey26
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Lisey26 »

Jess is so boring I'm not even watching her anymore, I just look at the video titles to see if anything interesting has happened. I had a quick look at the latest two vids and she is fucking annoying, why does she have to sing instead of talking? Also her lashes make her look like a cheap stripper, go back to the natural + mascara stuff.
Lisey26
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Lisey26 »

Jess is so boring I'm not even watching her anymore, I just look at the video titles to see if anything interesting has happened. I had a quick look at the latest two vids and she is fucking annoying, why does she have to sing instead of talking? Also her lashes make her look like a cheap stripper, go back to the natural + mascara stuff.
missparzival
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by missparzival »

So I was thinking about how much of a shit show this family is and decided to work out how many and what type siblings each child has:

Lilia - 3 half bro, 1 half sis and 3 step bros
Kyson, kaden, landen - 2 real bro, 3 half sisters and 2 step bro
Addy - 1 half sister, 2 half bro and 3 step bros.

How the f are any of these kids going to be able to explain that later in life?

missparzival
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by missparzival »

Nope sorry addy 1 half sis and 5 half bro.

Scooby-dooby-doo
Informer
Informer

missparzival wrote:How the f are any of these kids going to be able to explain that later in life?
And it is just going to get worse. All of these kids parents are still young and able to reproduce, so who nows how many they will end up with.
LilaLavender
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LilaLavender »

Baconsgirl wrote:Just a thought, but does anyone think Jessica forced Chris to quit his job, so she would be the bread winner and everyone could praise her?
Definitely not. She's stupid but she's not stupid enough to consciously decrease her family's income in that kind of way. Also, it's her dream to be a SAHM, a husband that doesn't work doesn't fit into that fantasy.
WheresMyCoffee wrote:
I actually wonder if Chris is depressed.. quitting your job and having your dad die all around the same time. I wonder if he has lost purpose and feels hopeless.
This is a real concern of mine. My mom lost her dad last summer and she's been working half-days since. She still does... My dad and her don't talk about it with me much but I know she is having mental issues. Social gatherings drain her almost instantly, she's physically sick a lot. Losing a parent is no joke.

I think Jessica and Chris have too many kids between them to be able to take a moment for the two of them to talk about Chris' how he might be coping. Not like we didn't know yet that Jess employs the "if you don't talk about it, it doesn't exist"-strategy...

I'm afraid he's not dealing with his loss and that his seemingly selfish getaways and drinking will only increase over time as a coping strategy.

Return to “JesssFam”