KKandTheCreepyFiancé | KKandBabyJ | Part 17

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: KKandTheCreepyFiancé | Part 17

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

Why are kerens lashes on the end so thick and the rest thin? Her lashes look like a checkmark

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Before they announced kerens pregnancy we never saw her get sick. Now that they did shes puking all the time? Tf?

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Khoa obsessing so hard and name dropping elle mills a bunch and ignoring poor mitchell when its his bday tf?!

Also why tf wouldnt they buy mitchell something. They have enough money

katvoncheetos
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by katvoncheetos »

I feel like this thread is about to go so dead and I’m a little sad for the lack of entertainment lol.

ACarATorchAJess
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ACarATorchAJess »

I haven't commented on a KK vlog in almost a year. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201801 ... a0863d.jpg[/img]

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk
+Jmama19+
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by +Jmama19+ »

calimama20 wrote:
IMG_0338.JPG
Lol I can’t deal with these people Image

Omg

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk
+Jmama19+
Gossiper
Gossiper

ezence wrote:Haven't watched in a while, but do thet actually show a binky in Landons mouth even though he doesn't need it
..?

Sent fra min SM-G930F via Tapatalk
He is a content child and yes ive started seeing him with it and there is NEVER A NECESSARY REASON but a soother sometimes in very young infants after that it becomes a habit for child and convenience for lazy parents

KLothbrock
Informer
Informer

Unread post by KLothbrock »

ClickbaitToBelong wrote:
KKSUX wrote:If I hear Keren talk about her morning sickness or her belly one more time, I will go mad.
I hope she doesn’t get to the level of Rachelle from Rachelle and Justin: Bump, nauseous, puke, nap and repeat. Apparently she doesn’t have anything else to talk about. Irritating.

I just can't find it in myself to be a dick to Rachelle. She has gone through so much for infertility and her ivf journey and losing her baby girl so far along. I feel like she can complain all she wants 247.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk
Cak3islif3
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Cak3islif3 »

In the UK you can front face when the child is 9kg but it is advised to keep them rear facing for as long as possible. I generally thing they want Landon to grow up quicker then his actually is where as they want Jackson to still be a baby.

ClickbaitToBelong
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ClickbaitToBelong »

KLothbrock wrote:
ClickbaitToBelong wrote:
KKSUX wrote:If I hear Keren talk about her morning sickness or her belly one more time, I will go mad.
I hope she doesn’t get to the level of Rachelle from Rachelle and Justin: Bump, nauseous, puke, nap and repeat. Apparently she doesn’t have anything else to talk about. Irritating.

I just can't find it in myself to be a dick to Rachelle. She has gone through so much for infertility and her ivf journey and losing her baby girl so far along. I feel like she can complain all she wants 247.

Uh, no, I used to like her! She was so sweet and I really felt sorry for her (I still do), but subscribers went to her head and she showed such a brat side, she’s salty about everything and so wishy-washy. Not even talk about her trying so hard to be KK smh. She could’ve done way better choosing a “role model”. Also, she exploits a lot what happened with Brynn, it’s a little uncomfortable.

Anyway, I really wish her all the best, no one deserves what happened to her. I’m happy that everything is going well this time. She’s just TMI all day, people get bored.

KKSUX
Talker
Talker

Unread post by KKSUX »

KLothbrock wrote:
ClickbaitToBelong wrote:

I mean, from Rachelle you can kind of expect it, the only thing she does is stay at home almost everyday, alone. And the only thing on her mind is hoping that her pregnancy is successful and she's actually looking forward to it! Now Keren on the other way, has people constantly at her house, a fiance, two kids, a large family, there is not a minute in the day that she is alone, she has the opportunity to do and talk about so many things, and yet she disappoints. Bad friend, bad mother, bad daughter and bad youtuber.
AuraBor
Informer
Informer

Unread post by AuraBor »

I really just can't with their parenting. The thing that drives me nuts is that Keren doesn't know how to say NO.

Keren, you had to CHUG your COFFEE in the morning just because Jackson will beg for it? He shouldn't beg for coffee in the first place, but since your parenting is bad you should now say NO and teach him some things.

Same with the gum/starbursts. When he asks for a gum you will say NO, not give him starbursts and lie that it's a gum. That kid should learn some manners and lessons about how he can not have everything in life. But you already fucked that up and now if he doesn't get what he wants he will start fucking Eeeehhh Eeehing.

And what are you going to do if he asks for cigarettes or a gun or alcohol? You'll give him fake stuff so he thinks he is getting it, instead of teaching him about life (since you are doing pretty much nothing around the house, at least teach that poor kid some important things.)

And since I mentioned her having lots of time at home, WHY aren't you at least put up? Your nails on your left foot don't have any nailpolish but your right foot does, your eyelashes look bad, your hair is always messy, and you dress like a clown.

You have time, you have someone to look after your kids, and you have money - WHY DO YOU LOOK LIKE A HOMELESS PERSON sometimes?

Smh. This is the best venting forum.
KKSUX
Talker
Talker

Unread post by KKSUX »

Also in today's vlog she was talking about finding Jackson in the living room in the morning?
Keren honey, if you spent so much money on cameras, and you are such a bad ass fucking mom, why don't you bother checking the cameras and notice that your child is GONE. What if he had been somewhere else and you just assumed he was in his room? Jesus, I thought you were just used to neglecting Landon, but it seems like you just don't give a shit anymore.
Also, a poptart for breakfast, really?! Why don't you just give him a pack of sugar and call it a day?
P.S: Landon was still wearing the same pajamas, for the third day in a row.
Stop-KK-Now
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Stop-KK-Now »

I went to check the comment section because some of you mentioned how people were commenting about Landon, and I already feel sorry for that baby if he’s a boy. The amount of people who ‘want it’ to be a girl is obnoxious - it’s bad enough that the mother is going to be disappointed but the amount of minions who are ‘praying for it’ to be a girl is seriously insane. How about just hoping for a healthy baby?

(Having said that I hope it’s a boy purely for Landon’s sake)
Stop-KK-Now
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Stop-KK-Now »

Oh, and the people hoping for twins in the comments? Could you imagine the havoc? If Keren were left alone with two crying infants? I would die from laughter.
+Jmama19+
Gossiper
Gossiper

Stop-KK-Now wrote:Oh, and the people hoping for twins in the comments? Could you imagine the havoc? If Keren were left alone with two crying infants? I would die from laughter.
Im hoping two twin boys who never want to sleep and spit their binkys right out at her. When i brought my 2nd baby home from the hospital i figured he would want a binky for a bit so we gave him the newborn nipple the hospitals give you and we had just sat it him in his little swing. I walk over and try to put it in his mouth and hand to god my baby made an actual popping sound and launched it with a tongue pop across the living room. That day forward no binky. He never cried was an angel and my easiest child of that age to raise. I see alot of my son in Landon. The smiling the sweetness almost always content. He doesnt need or want it and those are for newborns who are also breastfeeding so they dont get as much nipple confusion. Can i ask you moms where you bought your couches? We are having the worst time trying to get a well made couch for 1500 or under mostly a sectional that is deep and gray or neutral light toned. Any advice? Anyone know where gross keren got hers i like its style. Hope u ladies can help

sdmorgan12
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sdmorgan12 »

+Jmama19+ wrote:
Stop-KK-Now wrote:Oh, and the people hoping for twins in the comments? Could you imagine the havoc? If Keren were left alone with two crying infants? I would die from laughter.
Im hoping two twin boys who never want to sleep and spit their binkys right out at her. When i brought my 2nd baby home from the hospital i figured he would want a binky for a bit so we gave him the newborn nipple the hospitals give you and we had just sat it him in his little swing. I walk over and try to put it in his mouth and hand to god my baby made an actual popping sound and launched it with a tongue pop across the living room. That day forward no binky. He never cried was an angel and my easiest child of that age to raise. I see alot of my son in Landon. The smiling the sweetness almost always content. He doesnt need or want it and those are for newborns who are also breastfeeding so they dont get as much nipple confusion. Can i ask you moms where you bought your couches? We are having the worst time trying to get a well made couch for 1500 or under mostly a sectional that is deep and gray or neutral light toned. Any advice? Anyone know where gross keren got hers i like its style. Hope u ladies can help

i would try wayfair!! they have pretty decent prices and a ton of selection. i’ve ordered huge rugs and decoration pieces from there before, but i know multiple people who have ordered dining tables and couches and been really pleased with them.

Unread post by Guest »

You’d think this was taken yesterday cause of those pajamas but nope. Poor baby.

Mumof2
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mumof2 »

I just logged into another account and looked at the comments in their last video.
Not one of my comments were shown. Not one!! Can they block me from commenting on their videos?

momo_3849
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by momo_3849 »

deannaroseo wrote:Corinna is also pretty good friends with Tana Mongeau.
KK is probably trying kiss up to Corrina in order to get close to Tana.

oh god.. isnt Tana’s reputation worse than Corinna’s?

Return to “KKandBabyJ”