TaylerTragedy: Still Scene In 2018 Part 58

leem91
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TaylerTragedy: Still Scene In 2018 Part 58

Unread post by leem91 »

I guess Tayler doesn't understand that even half siblings can resemble one another. Lol.
lily1995
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by lily1995 »

Tayler and Chuckie look more like “full blooded siblings” than Jakoby and the girls lmfao.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Panda714 »

My sister and I are “full blooded siblings” and to be completely honest we looked NOTHING alike for years. We didn’t look related until our 20s
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

Are both the kids that are in speech in school? IF they are getting help it's probably during school hours. She woudnt have to be responsible for getting them too and from sessions.
SilverLady01
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by SilverLady01 »

I don't really think they are not fully blooded. I was pointing out though she stresses over it way too much and makes it obvious she was dick hoping enough to cause someone to believe they are not. I don't think she would let any baby go out alive from her uterus unless it was Chuckies. She is that kind of girl. She wouldn't feel herself if she did. Thus Kevin's baby didn't survive.
SilverLady01
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by SilverLady01 »

Tell me if I grasp it wrong......Her 3-4 year old will choose if she will go on preschool?????!
Any child at that age will say no to an environment they will be told no compared to her hillbilly house they live in. Of course she would say no.....imagine how their house is that she started wanting to be out of it......ImageImage[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201801 ... d49396.jpg[/img]
Bsveach15
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Bsveach15 »

Panda714 wrote:My sister and I are “full blooded siblings” and to be completely honest we looked NOTHING alike for years. We didn’t look related until our 20s
Same. My brother, sister, and I all have the same parents. I look like a mexican with darker skin, brown hair, brown eyes. My sister is very pale, blonde and green eyed. And my brother had fire red hair with green eyes lol.

BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by BornThisWay94 »

I think the girls all look like Chuckie. With Anberlin, I always thought she resembled Tayler but as she's grown up she's definitely Chuckie's twin, same with Alesana. I think Amity will end up with pale blonde hair and blue eyes, too
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

Bsveach15 wrote:
Panda714 wrote:My sister and I are “full blooded siblings” and to be completely honest we looked NOTHING alike for years. We didn’t look related until our 20s
Same. My brother, sister, and I all have the same parents. I look like a mexican with darker skin, brown hair, brown eyes. My sister is very pale, blonde and green eyed. And my brother had fire red hair with green eyes lol.

A friend of mine has three kids. One has brown hair and brown eyes, one has red hair and green eyes and one has blonde hair and blue eyes. Full blooded siblings Image their faces are almost identical but all have different hair and eye colour. Genetics is fascinating.

spillingthetea
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by spillingthetea »

Sorry to say this but why tf is Alesana's chin like that? It is annoying af

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
storeynyx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by storeynyx »

BornThisWay94 wrote:I think the girls all look like Chuckie. With Anberlin, I always thought she resembled Tayler but as she's grown up she's definitely Chuckie's twin, same with Alesana. I think Amity will end up with pale blonde hair and blue eyes, too
I know this conversation has been done to death, but yeah, the girls look like Chuckles - and I personally believe Jakoby looks just like Tayler. She once posted a pic of herself as a kid, and with a different hairstyle, it could’ve been Jakoby. Amity is still tiny, most babies you can’t really tell what their features are going to be like for a while, but it seems she’ll at least have the same colouring as the other girls, so I’m guessing that’s just how their family works, the girls look like their dad...

Bsveach15
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Bsveach15 »

Did anyone see the Snapchat of her making fun of Alesana for sucking her thumb? “My name’s Tayler and I still haven’t gotten a drivers license or a GED and I’m almost 25 years old”

lily1995
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

I went on her tumblr the other day and asked if the kids are in speech therapy but now it looks like her tumblr is gone?

I think Jakoby is probably Chuckie’s (Even though the whole situation is suspicious as fuck and I wouldn’t be surprised if he isn’t the father) But she’s been trying so hard to prove it lately that it seems like even she’s got her doubts lol

lily1995
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201801 ... 6d2f7a.jpg[/img]
Kicked Chuckie in the face, stabbed him with sissors, falsely accused him of attempted murder and multiple men of rape, threw a lamp at Kevin, aborted his baby to be spiteful, cheated on Sam with Chuckie, lead on Brian for 9 months, dumped all your boyfriends for Chuckie.

You’re totally not the problem at all Tayler Image
Lyanna
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lyanna »

I think Jakoby is chuckie's son, and that Tayler is just so dumb she can't understand that full siblings are not always spitted images of each other. Someone missed science classes at school and can't understand that genetics is a complex thing.
lily1995
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Lyanna wrote:I think Jakoby is chuckie's son, and that Tayler is just so dumb she can't understand that full siblings are not always spitted images of each other. Someone missed science classes at school and can't understand that genetics is a complex thing.
Well if I had three girls that resemble each other but one boy that looks different and then remember how much I was dick hopping around the time of his conception I’d be a bit worried too lmao
ginagiraffe
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ginagiraffe »

Ngl - she has a good body.
BUT shit like this makes me think shes already scouting a new victim Image[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201801 ... a1fccb.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
lily1995
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

ginagiraffe wrote:Ngl - she has a good body.
BUT shit like this makes me think shes already scouting a new victim Image[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201801 ... a1fccb.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Either that or trying to make Chuckie jealous.

I find it so annoying when she talks about how the kids have ruined her body even though it looks like that. Clearly she is blind or just fishing for attention.

staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

It’s actually so annoying that she eats like garbage and pops out kids like a Pez dispenser, sits inside her dungeon of a house and never exercises and she looks like that. I look at chocolate and gain 10 pounds

lily1995
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

The stress of moving in a new daddy every week, trying to figure out what 2+2 equals for the GED test and fist fighting with Chuckie probably keeps her thin lol.

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”