LitteMissBlackFeet: Boob Flashes and Uneven Lashes Part 107

OliveSnooked
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: LitteMissBlackFeet: Boob Flashes and Uneven Lashes Part

Unread post by OliveSnooked »

The whole situation is just kind of... tragic...
vonniebeth
Gossiper
Gossiper
Discord name: vonniebeth

Unread post by vonniebeth »

MamaJoAnna wrote:
LilaLavender wrote:

Shared by Drake's mum... hard to believe it's not at least partially dig at her own son...
Jess has said or posted this same thing and got shit on for it Image

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk
Because the "step up to the plate another man left on the table" makes no sense. :lol: I'm pretty sure "step up to the plate" refers to home plate in baseball, not a dinner plate.
"Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there."

RIP Seamus, the goodest good boy :love2: 11.08.06-12.08.19
JayJayOkay
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by JayJayOkay »

Lisey26 wrote:"Omg I can't keep my own house clean one got so much stuff and so many children"

People on YouTube "declutter and give chores to your kids"

I can picture a light bulb lighting up in Jess's mind.

Sent from my H60-L04 using Tapatalk

Bet she didn’t even think of the giving the kids chores til she read this forum. She’s such ditz.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by marshmellow »

JayJayOkay wrote:
Lisey26 wrote:"Omg I can't keep my own house clean one got so much stuff and so many children"

People on YouTube "declutter and give chores to your kids"

I can picture a light bulb lighting up in Jess's mind.

Sent from my H60-L04 using Tapatalk

Bet she didn’t even think of the giving the kids chores til she read this forum. She’s such ditz.

Hmm that's probably because of her mothers enabling ass. I can totally see young Mimi being totally up in her kids ass not teaching them any discipline. Mimi's mom was the same too if we were to believe Jess. Good there is internet to teach ignorant asses.
nachomama
Talker
Talker

Unread post by nachomama »

Jesssss for the love of all that is good, please hire a maid ASAP!

Just google housekeepers, maids, etc in your area and get to it.

And just to add hiring a nanny wouldn’t be a bad idea either that way Chris can go back to work and Jesss can finish school. Of course background check any and everyone coming into your home.
nachomama
Talker
Talker

Unread post by nachomama »

smom12 wrote:She is the only parent I know of that takes naps that isn’t seriously ill or disabled in any way, shape or form. Smfh

I nap, I nap with no shame.
Bsveach15
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Bsveach15 »

nachomama wrote:
smom12 wrote:She is the only parent I know of that takes naps that isn’t seriously ill or disabled in any way, shape or form. Smfh

I have a 13 month old and am 32 weeks pregnant.
I nap too if given the opportunity lmao.

countrygirl
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by countrygirl »

kalipali wrote:
LilaLavender wrote:
itsyagirl wrote:
That's exactly what I thought except that I think she'd be much easier on the boys being transgender than on the girls.
Well yeah. It's more princesses to dress up, that's Jessica's dream.

Her massive preference for raising daughters is, in my opinion, THE biggest sign of her being sexist. I'm still rather convinced she would have had 4 daughters if she'd had the choice.
Oh, NO doubt. I remember back right after she announced she was having twins, she did this huge Q & A. She had it broken up into like 10 different parts because it was so long. And one of the questions asked her if she had a preference for what sex she wanted the twins to be.

I vividly remember her saying she’d love two girls.
Eyeroll.

I wholly believe she’d rather have all girls than all the boys she has.
It’s because she can turn her girls into Mini Me’s, whereas with boys, she can’t

Lady6
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lady6 »

I feel like jessica made a career out of being a mother. Like her job only came about because she had kids. To me this is so sad. She has no idea how to function in the real world. I mean, godforbid she loses her youtube job, she actually has no credible work experienxe. I cringe at the thought of recieving her CV, and the interview process. Cringe! I bet shes never even been to a proper job interview. Ughh idk.. its just so unsettling how she can feel okay about supporting 5 kids like this. She obv knows some of her old titles on her videos etc were just click bait, exploitive, hence why shes been changing them.

Sent from my SM-J320ZN using Tapatalk
ferryberry
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ferryberry »

I agree.
Weird thing is she's actually intelligent (academically) & has a good role model in Wendy.
The flaw is she was too into reality "mom/family" shows.
She had baby fever at 1.
Wendy us an enabler.
And making money on YT is too easy.
itsyagirl
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by itsyagirl »

Lady6 wrote:I feel like jessica made a career out of being a mother. Like her job only came about because she had kids. To me this is so sad. She has no idea how to function in the real world. I mean, godforbid she loses her youtube job, she actually has no credible work experienxe. I cringe at the thought of recieving her CV, and the interview process. Cringe! I bet shes never even been to a proper job interview. Ughh idk.. its just so unsettling how she can feel okay about supporting 5 kids like this. She obv knows some of her old titles on her videos etc were just click bait, exploitive, hence why shes been changing them.

Sent from my SM-J320ZN using Tapatalk
I've been saying this in the comments of youtube before this forum even existed. Got a lot of shit for it from her fans. What does she think she's gonna do when her kids aren't cute anymore, or when Youtube inevitably stops being a thing, or when the competition gets too strong?? She's had such eventful times and the past 7 years were filled with drama. People love to watch that. From now on it will just be boring Jesss complaining about chores and not being able to keep up. No more pregnancies, no more cute babies, breastfeeding, and the millions of topics surrounding that. Eventually her kids will all be at school most of the day.

Meanwhile they have definitely gotten used to this lifestyle and it will be so hard for them to adjust to having less money again. Even after exploiting them since the day they were born, she won't be able to send all her kids to college. She and Chris have no job skills. Maybe in the States teachers get a good wage but where I live it's quite sad for primary school teachers. The only work experience Chris seems to have is warehouse work and knife handling.

Hopefully the demonitizing thing will also make these Youtube parents realize that they're not invincible and that their Youtube income won't be around forever. I think Oscar and Kyra and Britney and Ean have started getting the memo. Jesss on the other hand is still out there spending 1400 dollars on Christmas gifts and then complaining about too much clutter. I hope she gets it soon.
Sparklingdee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Sparklingdee »

It is amusing that Jess has never worked a day in her life at 25 years old, what is she going to do when Andre The Giant goes to school in 4 years, will her OR Skube Doo get a job then??? I sincerely doubt it.

Imagine when her kids are 16, 14, 14, 12 etc and other kids ask "what does your Mom do for work?" - OH SHES A STAY AT HOME PARENT EVERY THO THERES NO ONE HOME!!! Hopefully YouTube wont exist by then and they'll have to actually live in the real world.
HCB
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by HCB »

^^plenty of moms stay home when their kids are in school though. Maybe if my mom was able to stay home and not have been single and working, I wouldn’t have gotten into so much trouble as a teen because I was home alone after school and so were a lot of my peers. The ones who had mothers home when they got home didn’t have sex as early as I did and had to be way more creative to make bad decisions (they made a lot less of them too because it was more difficult). However those moms went to the gym, cleaned, grocery shopped, ran errands, volunteered at the schools and for field trips (younger years) and then were home when their kids got home. Jess doesn’t do any of those things so yeah I don’t really see the point in her not working. She might as well get a job and pay people to clean her house and watch her children. I guess I just see the advantage of having a mom or Dad home because I was alone after school from the age of 7 (my sister was 13 and already walking to her boyfriend’s house to have sex and leaving me alone) and I got into all kinds of things that I shouldn’t have been into.
olemama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by olemama »

Sparklingdee wrote:It is amusing that Jess has never worked a day in her life at 25 years old, what is she going to do when Andre The Giant goes to school in 4 years, will her OR Skube Doo get a job then??? I sincerely doubt it.

Imagine when her kids are 16, 14, 14, 12 etc and other kids ask "what does your Mom do for work?" - OH SHES A STAY AT HOME PARENT EVERY THO THERES NO ONE HOME!!! Hopefully YouTube wont exist by then and they'll have to actually live in the real world.
I was a proud sahm to my teenagers and I'm so grateful to my dear hubby for earning a good wage so I could do it. My kids had typical issues (relationships, teachers they hated, too much homework, acne, bullying, etc) and I was there to help them through it. I didn't always have an answer but they knew I had their backs. One of the nicest gifts my kids gave me was the day they both had a terrible day in high school and all I had to offer them was hugs. They then both said how grateful they were that I was there when they got home from school!

Anyway Jess has too many children to work full-time outside of the home and be an effective, supportive parent to them. So I hope for her and her children's sake that she continues to have a healthy you-tube income.
Mommyof6
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Mommyof6 »

nachomama wrote:Jesssss for the love of all that is good, please hire a maid ASAP!

Just google housekeepers, maids, etc in your area and get to it.

And just to add hiring a nanny wouldn’t be a bad idea either that way Chris can go back to work and Jesss can finish school. Of course background check any and everyone coming into your home.

I agree if she is going to hire a maid hire hire a nanny too do something with your life youtube doesn't last forever.don't hire a maid and sit at home because you are lazy af.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

The only reason I don’t want her to hire a maid is because there will be less to make fun of on here lol. It’s amusing how much of a filthy pig she is

Princesskris77
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Princesskris77 »

She wouldn’t need to hire a maid if instead of napping after dropping the kids off to school she cleaned. She doesn’t need to lay down with Addie. She should have a bed and be put down in it so she can learn to sleep on her own. She’s going to be a miserable toddler if she’s allowed to do whatever she wants now. Chris doesn’t work. They could have a spotless house if they took time in the morning and before bed to pick up and wipe things down. Clean the kitchen as you dirty it. So much easier. They are just plain lazy.

teahathspilleth123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by teahathspilleth123 »

Jess has an associates degree already and I think one reason she's not in a rush to get a bachelor's is because of her mom. Her mom didn't get hers until her early 30's. I think Jess said she graduated and became a teacher when she was 32. Somewhere around that age.

Chris should be going to a tech school right now to be able to get a higher paying job in the future. He could be a plumber or air conditioner tech. Both those jobs pay well and you can even work for yourself on flex hours.
pinkdiamond_3
Informer
Informer

Unread post by pinkdiamond_3 »

Not to keep beating a dead horse with the whole "Jess should have plenty of time to clean" thing, but I agree SO much. She has terrible, terrible time management skills and once she learns how to manage time better, her life will change. My husband always laughs at me because my youngest finally started preschool and she's there for 2.5 hours. The amount of things I get done in those 2.5 is astonishing I make it a point to get at least ONE productive thing done during that time frame every day - either a grocery trip, a pick up of the entire house, few loads of laundry, etc. She just has to want to do stuff like that, and guess what. She doesn't. Why own a big beautiful home if it looks like a dump? So embarrassing.

twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

nachomama wrote:

I nap on my days off, but I also wake up at 8am and am usually awake until 2am most days lol

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk

Return to “JesssFam”