Bonnie Hoellein: No Ads Make Mama Mad | Part 14

Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Bonnie Hoellein: No Ads Make Mama Mad | Part 14

Unread post by Caisflame »

Cody explains in E&J vlog that he was sledding and hit a porch. It seems like a genuine accident to me. When you're a little kid you don't have any way to really control your sled. He could've been going the opposite direction and suddenly turned with the snow. Really shitty to see so many people in the comments saying how pissed they would be at the babysitter. Accidents happen. Bre has always seemed like a sweet, caring sitter to me. I can't imagine she'd ever purposely put them in harm or be neglectful.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Defuego wrote:Cody explains in E&J vlog that he was sledding and hit a porch. It seems like a genuine accident to me. When you're a little kid you don't have any way to really control your sled. He could've been going the opposite direction and suddenly turned with the snow. Really shitty to see so many people in the comments saying how pissed they would be at the babysitter. Accidents happen. Bre has always seemed like a sweet, caring sitter to me. I can't imagine she'd ever purposely put them in harm or be neglectful.
I agree. It wasn’t until my kid started school that I realized how anxiously I had mothered him and how I needed to take a step back and let him be a bit more dangerous. I learned this watching the other kids, and seeing some of the things that the teachers would allow, that I had thought was “too risky.” Some parents just don’t see this though. Accidents happen, and sledding is risky, but it’s one that I think it’s completely normal and worth it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

HelloSweetie wrote:I love vlog like this where it’s just B&J doing something different together. I feel like Joel’s awkwardness as he tries to keep up with Bonnie is a glimpse of what they were like in high school. We always hear how much Jared loves Ellie, but it never feels genuine. I can tell Joel loves Bonnie in everything he does, right down to the way he films her.

It’s interesting that B&J were invited to a meeting with those particular YTers. I wonder if YT considers them a top draw for advertisers? Ryan’s Toy Review gets A LOT of views on the kid’s app. He’s half the reason I took it away from my 3 yo! Total junk.

Does anyone else find it really telling that Bonnie wanted “Jared” to take Cody to the ERa s not her sister? Those kids clearly have no real connection to Ellie, and I’m not surprised at all that Cody would prefer Jared, but I’m surprised that Bonnie knows and recognizes that.

It's telling to me how much Jared has to say how much he loves Ellie. Bonnie and Joel don't _say_ it all the time, but it's so obvious. Carlie Woods (Butler) is like that. She is always going on and on in Instagram about how much she looooves Jackson, and how "lucky" she is to be "sealed to him for this life and the next". But when you see them together they look awkward. And I just think she's protesting way too much. It seems that if you really are that madly in love, it's pretty obvious. You don't need to put it on blast on social media.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
natalka81
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by natalka81 »

I feel bad even saying this, because it definitely is supporting the exploitation of kids on YouTube, but at the end of Bonnie's vlog, she tells us that if we want to see what happens to Cody we should stay tuned for tomorrow's vlog. But on Ellie and Jared's vlog, Cody's trip to the hospital is resolved. I guess she gave permission for her sister to post it first? Either this means she truly doesn't want to use her kid's injury for views, Ellie always gets what she wants and went ahead with it without permission, or something else entirely. I don't know whether to be impressed or disgusted.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

natalka81 wrote:I feel bad even saying this, because it definitely is supporting the exploitation of kids on YouTube, but at the end of Bonnie's vlog, she tells us that if we want to see what happens to Cody we should stay tuned for tomorrow's vlog. But on Ellie and Jared's vlog, Cody's trip to the hospital is resolved. I guess she gave permission for her sister to post it first? Either this means she truly doesn't want to use her kid's injury for views, Ellie always gets what she wants and went ahead with it without permission, or something else entirely. I don't know whether to be impressed or disgusted.
Ellie posting it was extra strange because up until now they have been on a 3 day delay, and Bonnie has been on a two day one. So even with the weekend vlog, I would expect to see E&J’s footage the day after Bonnie posts hers. Is Bonnie now 3 days delayed, or have E&J switched to 2 days?

I hate the delay thing for this exact reason Image

nelliebee
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by nelliebee »

lmmomSD wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:I love vlog like this where it’s just B&J doing something different together. I feel like Joel’s awkwardness as he tries to keep up with Bonnie is a glimpse of what they were like in high school. We always hear how much Jared loves Ellie, but it never feels genuine. I can tell Joel loves Bonnie in everything he does, right down to the way he films her.

It’s interesting that B&J were invited to a meeting with those particular YTers. I wonder if YT considers them a top draw for advertisers? Ryan’s Toy Review gets A LOT of views on the kid’s app. He’s half the reason I took it away from my 3 yo! Total junk.

Does anyone else find it really telling that Bonnie wanted “Jared” to take Cody to the ERa s not her sister? Those kids clearly have no real connection to Ellie, and I’m not surprised at all that Cody would prefer Jared, but I’m surprised that Bonnie knows and recognizes that.

It's telling to me how much Jared has to say how much he loves Ellie. Bonnie and Joel don't _say_ it all the time, but it's so obvious. Carlie Woods (Butler) is like that. She is always going on and on in Instagram about how much she looooves Jackson, and how "lucky" she is to be "sealed to him for this life and the next". But when you see them together they look awkward. And I just think she's protesting way too much. It seems that if you really are that madly in love, it's pretty obvious. You don't need to put it on blast on social media.

This reminds me of Shay (Shaytards). He was constantly saying how much he loved Collette and commenting on how beautiful she is. I genuinely thought they were such a perfect and happy couple, until I read those texts he sent to that instagram model. Now I feel as if the more they preach how in love they are the more something is probably going on behind the scenes. :roll: :cry:

I do think (and hope) that Bonnie and Joel are genuinely in love. I like that they don't cover up that they argue. They admit their marriage isn't perfect but yet you can tell they love each other.
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by YouTubeIdiots101 »

I'm glad that Jared went to meet up with Cody instead of Ellie. Although most of us don't love either of them, you can tell that Cody is close with him and feels comfortable with him. I can't imagine the kind of help/company that Ellie could've given to Cody :roll:
Kaylor1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kaylor1 »

YouTubeIdiots101 wrote:I'm glad that Jared went to meet up with Cody instead of Ellie. Although most of us don't love either of them, you can tell that Cody is close with him and feels comfortable with him. I can't imagine the kind of help/company that Ellie could've given to Cody :roll:
she would have told him about the time when she was little, she fell down and got stitches it was so tender and Mama Griffin kissed it and she was all better because Mam knows better than doctors. Cody is over reacting and should just suck it up so she can get back to her nap. After all she is the pregnant one!!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Kaylor1 wrote:
YouTubeIdiots101 wrote:I'm glad that Jared went to meet up with Cody instead of Ellie. Although most of us don't love either of them, you can tell that Cody is close with him and feels comfortable with him. I can't imagine the kind of help/company that Ellie could've given to Cody :roll:
she would have told him about the time when she was little, she fell down and got stitches it was so tender and Mama Griffin kissed it and she was all better because Mam knows better than doctors. Cody is over reacting and should just suck it up so she can get back to her nap. After all she is the pregnant one!!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
And then she'd go home and complain how she's so exhausted. Not like she's the one who just split her head open :lol:
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Was it Lincoln who put the toothpaste everywhere? They need to put stuff out of his reach.
"The kids were exceptionally well while we were gone" arrrrgh. You aren't well, you do well. Unless he meant they didn't get sick. Then they will say "you did so good!"

Is she using a filter on the picture of herself here? It just looks so weird. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201801 ... d86fb1.jpg[/img]

Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Caisflame »

I think her chin is just elongated in that picture because of the way she has her mouth. Someone thought Julie's thumbnail from a few days ago was edited because she had the same gap mouthed look. The Griffiths just have big mouths. Lol
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

She shouldn't be putting hydrogen peroxide on his cut, or around it. It's actually likely to slow healing and increase scar formation. It certainly won't "keep it from hurting when they take the stitches out", like she told Cody. Antibacterial soap and water is best for cuts.

erinkaboom
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by erinkaboom »

I hope they told him that’s it’s okay for boys to wear tutu’s

erinkaboom
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by erinkaboom »

erinkaboom wrote:I hope they told him that’s it’s okay for boys to wear tutu’s

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201801 ... fb7157.jpg[/img]

theyellow_daisy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by theyellow_daisy »

I'm going to bring up the bare room topic again, just because it was brought up today. I know that Lincoln was whiny because he didn't sleep or probably have a nap, but I felt bad for him not having any toys in his room now. Why not keep teaching him and working on getting him to stay in bed? Instead, they do the quick fix and take the toys out. I feel like it's when parent's put the treats like on top of the fridge or something, juuuuuust out the kid's reach, even though they can see it and know it's right there.

Maybe put the tablet thing he got for Christmas or some books inside his room. So even if doesn't stay in his bed, those aren't toys/things that are going to make a huge mess.
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Wonder where they're all planning on going with those passports
YTIUH
Informer
Informer

Unread post by YTIUH »

theyellow_daisy wrote:I'm going to bring up the bare room topic again, just because it was brought up today. I know that Lincoln was whiny because he didn't sleep or probably have a nap, but I felt bad for him not having any toys in his room now. Why not keep teaching him and working on getting him to stay in bed? Instead, they do the quick fix and take the toys out. I feel like it's when parent's put the treats like on top of the fridge or something, juuuuuust out the kid's reach, even though they can see it and know it's right there.

Maybe put the tablet thing he got for Christmas or some books inside his room. So even if doesn't stay in his bed, those aren't toys/things that are going to make a huge mess.
I think they would put the toys back after the naps is over. It seemed like a temporary situation just to keep him from getting distracted. My kid did the same thing when transitioning from the crib.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Wow. The video today really shows how staged things are. "Lincoln say ok, mommy"."Say this" "Look that way". "Look at me. Look at me"
And is Lincoln messing with the powder staged too?

YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

lmmomSD wrote:Wow. The video today really shows how staged things are. "Lincoln say ok, mommy"."Say this" "Look that way". "Look at me. Look at me"
And is Lincoln messing with the powder staged too?

I thought it was so bizarre that she was making them put the powder on their faces for the thumbnail! It's like she's encouraging the behavior. Obviously, Olivia knows better not to do that but by her telling Lincoln to play with it will just make him think it's okay to mess around with it on his own. Seriously mind boggling.
GymChick
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by GymChick »

Today’s video was nice, I love that Joel isn’t a typical YouTube dad and I hope it stays that way. I could never see ellie do what Bonnie did in today’s vlog

Return to “Bonnie Hoellein”