E+J: Hey, did you know we’re PREGNANT?!?!?!? (Part 35)

YellowSweater1950
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: E+J: Hey, did you know we’re PREGNANT?!?!?!? (Part 35)

Unread post by YellowSweater1950 »

PookPook0307 wrote:She posted on Instagram that they will be talking about channel changes in the vlog tomorrow in relation to her mental health. I wonder if they will do every other day or something? Ellie looks awful in the pic too, she looks like she's withering away and her face looks so tired and strained. I cant stand her but she clearly has some deep issues going on and Jared won't be able to fix them. It seems like she's trying to hide from the world behind him more and more.
She needs therapy. I don’t understand how YouTube is effecting her as negatively as it seems — they are on a delayed schedule, and Jared is doing all the editing. She has to get some footage during the day. Delaying their schedule even more, or going every other day, etc. won’t solve the issue. Jared spends more time with her and the kids than any husband I know, short of stay-at-Home (not working) dad’s.

Don’t get me wrong — I would not (and do not) vlog and depend on it for a living. That would be stressful due to the nature of it all. But considering they have chose this and reitterated they do this for themselves (which doesn’t make sense if you depend on it for income???) it’s hard to feel sympathetic.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

E+J: Hey, did you know we’re PREGNANT?!?!?!? (Part 35)

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Lol. When they first started the delay but seemed to still just be editing the day before I predicted that it wouldn’t be enough and that Ellie would just push for Jared to delay it more and more.

If she says it’s the pregnancy she’s full of it, because we saw this coming before she was even pregnant (I think around the time they took the cruise and she started talking about needing a break).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
asv0204
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by asv0204 »

Just curious because I'm not familiar with it : Is it an American thing to buy so many things in order prepare for an emergency? I don't know anyone who does this where I live and I heard it from a lot of US people. I know natural disasters are feared there but isn't Utah a more safer state ? Like I said we don't do this where I live, just wanted to know why they are so serious about doing it.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9505 mit Tapatalk
tnchk1187
Talker
Talker

Unread post by tnchk1187 »

I get needing a break / vacation. I don’t get how they think they are going to sustain this lifestyle and not work. It doesn’t work that way.

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

asv0204 wrote:Just curious because I'm not familiar with it : Is it an American thing to buy so many things in order prepare for an emergency? I don't know anyone who does this where I live and I heard it from a lot of US people. I know natural disasters are feared there but isn't Utah a more safer state ? Like I said we don't do this where I live, just wanted to know why they are so serious about doing it.

Pretty sure it’s a Mormon thing. It’s probably very common in UT.

There are aspects of it I like, but I think a year of baby supplies is taking it a bit far. Just more obsessive behaviour from Ellie.

What will she buy next?!

FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

HelloSweetie wrote:
asv0204 wrote:Just curious because I'm not familiar with it : Is it an American thing to buy so many things in order prepare for an emergency? I don't know anyone who does this where I live and I heard it from a lot of US people. I know natural disasters are feared there but isn't Utah a more safer state ? Like I said we don't do this where I live, just wanted to know why they are so serious about doing it.

There are aspects of it I like, but I think a year of baby supplies is taking it a bit far. Just more obsessive behaviour from Ellie.

What will she buy next?!

Definitely a Mormon thing...haha, we are taught to have a large supply of things on hand for various reasons. Its likely there was a lesson taught on preparedness and that's why Ellie is focusing on it NOW.
PookPook0307
Talker
Talker

Unread post by PookPook0307 »

I think she's blaming vlogging because its something Jared is passionate about and seems to enjoy. She doesn't have anything that fulfills her that way so instead of finding something of her own (like maybe, idk... her kids?) she just wants Jared to lose vlogging. Seeking help from her church is great but she needs far more than that. She wants to pull Jared into seclusion with her and it makes me sad cause I know the kids will be pulled along also.
YellowSweater1950
Informer
Informer

Unread post by YellowSweater1950 »

HelloSweetie wrote:

What will she buy next?!

For them, it’s a Mormon thing. It’s in case of the apocalypse I think?

It’s definitely not a bad idea considering the risk of natural disasters alone. You also shouldn’t just think of yourself when stocking up — you may need to help friends and family.

I do think it’s a bad idea for them to show where they stockpile and how much.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

PookPook0307 wrote:I think she's blaming vlogging because its something Jared is passionate about and seems to enjoy. She doesn't have anything that fulfills her that way so instead of finding something of her own (like maybe, idk... her kids?) she just wants Jared to lose vlogging. Seeking help from her church is great but she needs far more than that. She wants to pull Jared into seclusion with her and it makes me sad cause I know the kids will be pulled along also.
She’s probably more melancholy this pregnancy because there is less excitement than there was in the past since she is now a mother or two. Pregnancy just isn’t the same when you’ve already been through it. People won’t cater to you in the same way, and although Jared does his best by watching the boys 24/7, letting her have baths EVERY NIGHT (by her admission), doing all the work, hand feeding her and picking her wedgies when her nails are wet (every few days by her admission) and letting her dictate the work schedule, it just isn’t enough. She also has plenty of date nights with friends (not just Bonnie) and with Jared. Her life is as easy as it can get right now, and it’s about to get much harder in just a few months. She needs to get into therapy if there is a real issue, and not just a general need for more attention going on. The warning signs are there, are no amount of shopping (she’s going natural now by the way) is going to fill that need. If she ends up depressed after the new baby is born, then there is no reason for it given that she was already headed in that direction beforehand and there is supposed precedence from her postpartum with Calvin.

monstermonkey
Informer
Informer

Unread post by monstermonkey »

Can they be original for once? First riding the mental health coattails of C&K and now they're announcing a channel change just days after DB announced theirs. :roll:
Carolina
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Carolina »

I feel like the new change is either the time they will upload or a week delay like Ruby. Either way I stop watching them for a few months and only come here to see any worth updates lol.

littlebaby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by littlebaby »

If the channel change isn’t a longer delay, it’s probably going to be that the vlogs will focus more on Jared and the kids and Ellie won’t be as involved (lol). She’ll just focus on relaxing more than she already is somehow.

GymChick
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by GymChick »

I think they might take one day off a week of just do Monday-Friday vlogs

sheltiefan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by sheltiefan »

As someone that worked in a grocery business for many years, Jared's clowning around didn't set well with me! He seemed to have put stuff back, but I have seen too many folks that make a mess and go off and leave it!! Look at videos at Walmart at Christmas time where folks looking for a certain size in clothes and have stuff dumped in the floor. Build your fort at the house!!

I'm not saying Ellie isn't depressed but man the way all this happens immediately after Cullen and Kate done their vlogs is suspicious.
GymChick
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by GymChick »

I get so annoyed when Ellie or any blogger with a huge following screen shot the 1/100 bad comment they receive so they can get more sympathy and have her minions go after the person. Its hypocritical. From her IG story:

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201802 ... bc6510.jpg[/img]

js215
Talker
Talker

Unread post by js215 »

Nighttime gummies are melatonin, I'm assuming. Maybe that's why Calvin's sleep is so messed up. Isn't it known to screw up your natural sleep cycles and generally is frowned upon by medical professionals to give to kids? Sorry if this is not a new revelation about E+J.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

gymchick43 wrote:I get so annoyed when Ellie or any blogger with a huge following screen shot the 1/100 bad comment they receive so they can get more sympathy and have her minions go after the person. Its hypocritical. From her IG story:

Lol. Well she does tell everyone else to just be positive. It’s just Ellie that the rules don’t seem to apply to.

Bitch is too much. I look forward to seeing her get off her ass and parent again when the baby comes.

She’s planing on going somewhere warm for a month next January though, so clearly as overwhelmed as she is, she is still managing to online shop and travel plan!

Bethypooh51
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Bethypooh51 »

gymchick43 wrote:I get so annoyed when Ellie or any blogger with a huge following screen shot the 1/100 bad comment they receive so they can get more sympathy and have her minions go after the person. Its hypocritical. From her IG story:

I have to agree. It totally rubbed me wrong when she called out that commenter on IG. This is their life, this is their choice to put their life on display. They don’t have to vlog. With this type of platform you are going to get people calling you out. The truth is that the commenter was right and Ellie knows it which is why she was so butt hurt. No one wants to have their behavior called out so she tries to turn it around to focus on depression. Well honestly if I was in her shoes I would be depressed too. Who wants to live their life in a fish bowl that they can’t afford to get out of. They are no different then Cullen and Katie. They are stuck with their choices because they chose to live a lifestyle they can’t afford without YouTube. Don’t feel sorry for her at all!!

OliveSnooked
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by OliveSnooked »

Agreed. 100%. And it's not like Utah is a place with a high cost of living either, so the way they spend their money, at least what they show, is very telling.
(tried to quote previous comments, but it wouldn't let me, hence the new comment).
Bethypooh51
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Bethypooh51 »

On Daily Bumps they announced that they were going to be changing their channel because daily vlogging is just a thing of the past and everyone is moving away from it. They want more time as a family and to do other things. I am guess that Jared is going to make the same announcement and they will use Ellie excuse of being depressed as a reason for putting out fewer vlogs.

Return to “Ellie and Jared”