Gardner Quad Squad: We're Not Gardeners, We're Farmers (P17)

flocketyflock
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Gardner Quad Squad: We're Not Gardeners, We're Farmers (

Unread post by flocketyflock »

utahmom wrote:In my humble opinion. Trashley was 'done' when she figured out four children are a helluva lot of work and not just dolls to dress up and put away in a closet.
This.
OldCountry
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OldCountry »

I see they have a Minky giveaway for four blankets, four winners. I wonder which of their 'friends' or should I say people they know will win? 8-)
eskayem
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by eskayem »

Resident pessimist once again. I feel the potty training picture was staged. Why? Wouldn't one roll be in the toilet? Wouldn't the one who is so OCD be in the bathroom with them? If they're training on those little chairs why aren't they in the bathroom? I don't believe anything is ever as they make it seem.
Jane
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Jane »

becca85 wrote:
4kkids wrote:People are starting to complain the lipsense gets flaky after a few hours. Could this be the start of a downward spiral? Are people finally seeing the truth...the makeup isn't all it's cracked up to be?
A distributor in a group I’m in said that their patent on LipSense expires in April so soon any company will be able to produce it.

Look at Ashley’s lips on the jet ski in the vlog. That’s what they end up looking like within 4ish hours or after you eat anything. It also does sting and it makes my lips peel/dry out from the alcohol in it. I hate the whole “your lips are unhealthy from wax build up” shit. Who believes that? It has alcohol in it.

I wonder what they will do once it collapses. If she was smart she would pick up another MLM product now before that happens. Or at least get their house paid off ASAP instead of spending like crazy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If the patent for Lipsense expires sounds like they could repackage the Lipsense product as floor wax removal (since it takes the "wax" off your lips) and start another MLM? :bhd:
eskayem
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by eskayem »

Wax on wax off Ashley-San?
flocketyflock
Informer
Informer

eskayem wrote:Wax on wax off Ashley-San?
Hilarious! We may have found our new thread name! :rofl:
4kkids
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by 4kkids »

A$$ sure does have some horse lips doesn't she?
flocketyflock
Informer
Informer

Omg. Blog up detailing how each girl is doing with potty testing. Seriously TMI!

Jane
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Jane »

eskayem wrote:Wax on wax off Ashley-San?
:rofl:
4kkids
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by 4kkids »

Titbut is OBSESSED with talking about potty training. He gets weirder and weirder every day!
nebulae116
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by nebulae116 »

That stupid pic of both of them with their crooked mouths is to make fun of us snaking on Evie's misshapen mouth. We get it Losers. But the joke is on you, you're stupid morons living in a fake world. Go eat some more sugar off of your paper plates and sell some skin burning lipstick. Or better yet go write another blog post and see how many !!!! you can fit in.

Did they ever learn how to write?

I hate them.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
pollycracker
Informer
Informer

Unread post by pollycracker »

4kkids wrote:A$$ sure does have some horse lips doesn't she?
And chicklet teeth

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
pollycracker
Informer
Informer

Unread post by pollycracker »

4kkids wrote:Titbut is OBSESSED with talking about potty training. He gets weirder and weirder every day!
He is so fucking bored.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
eskayem
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by eskayem »

If you're in such a happy marriage, stop posting pictures that are trying to seduce or get compliments from your followers. How disrespectful could you be to Snotley? I don't like her at all but you coul d at least respect her. It's not like she's doing cleavage shots for the same followers. Shit.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

eskayem wrote:
house_shoes4ballet wrote:
becca85 wrote: A distributor in a group I’m in said that their patent on LipSense expires in April so soon any company will be able to produce it.

Look at Ashley’s lips on the jet ski in the vlog. That’s what they end up looking like within 4ish hours or after you eat anything. It also does sting and it makes my lips peel/dry out from the alcohol in it. I hate the whole “your lips are unhealthy from wax build up” shit. Who believes that? It has alcohol in it.

I wonder what they will do once it collapses. If she was smart she would pick up another MLM product now before that happens. Or at least get their house paid off ASAP instead of spending like crazy.

I haven't used it, but I agree that the wax build-up theory makes no sense.

Like others here have mentioned, what they really ought to do is have Ty sign on to some supplement/shake/etc. weight loss MLM and start actually losing some weight. His his snapchat friends would be all over that! The only problem with that, is he would actually need to make some lifestyle changes, and have some self-control.

I agree about paying off their house. With the amount of money that they reportedly made last year, they could have paid at least a large majority of the house off, and they would have a lot more security when the empire crumbles.
I wear very very minimal make up, regardless of where I am. Well. At weddings I kinda dress up. Anyway. My point is, what is wax build up? Don't our lips naturally heal themselves? I mean, some of the products DO contain beeswax.

These people are just...I can't.
It's BS. Your lips exfoliate daily. When you brush your teeth, if you wipe your mouth with a towel or washcloth, that exfoliates your lips. You do NOT have "years of wax build-up" on your lips.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
BumblebeeBubbles
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by BumblebeeBubbles »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201802 ... 8bedb2.jpg[/img]

What is it with these two and their mouths. I would be so embarrassed to post a picture like this. We get it. You’re assholes and act like 15 year olds. We get it.
flocketyflock
Informer
Informer

eskayem wrote:If you're in such a happy marriage, stop posting pictures that are trying to seduce or get compliments from your followers. How disrespectful could you be to Snotley? I don't like her at all but you coul d at least respect her. It's not like she's doing cleavage shots for the same followers. Shit.
I agree. He is clearly pulling for compliments/wanting people to find him attractive. Who above the age of 16 and/or married posts pics like he does?

I know that none of us is perfect, but it is really hard to fathom that with all of his blatant showing of his garments, her obvious lack of garments, her blatant showing of the "girls," (among other things with that suit she was wearing when they were hosed down),that they would continue to hold temple recommends. Are they REALLY tithing and keeping the Word of Wisdom?
Hoe4Christmas
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Hoe4Christmas »

he’s probably gonna pull the “dad bod” soon. tyson, you don’t have a dad bod. you’re a bowling ball. you’re a fat dude with no self control. dad bods aren’t predominantly round but you are.

donitsandsodas
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by donitsandsodas »

Is anyone following the scott quintuplets? Five.two.love on ig. ?

The Dads ig live tonight had me fighting off the ugly cry. Twice. ( got to save all my tears for the this is us sobfest Sunday night..)

But seriously, there's a man who deeply loves his wife and kids and sheds REAL, DESERVED tears.
Fibro96
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Fibro96 »

Beauregard1 wrote:Interesting that this whole change in vlogging coincides with their visit to their pediatrician. I wonder if he suggested they stop sticking a camera in the kids faces constantly. Without a camera they might improve, be less delayed..
Do you think maybe they're getting extra help for the kids. We could only hope and pray.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”