DailyMyLittlePony (Part 101)

SAHMof101
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyMyLittlePony (Part 101)

Unread post by SAHMof101 »

I’ve watched them from Missy’s pregnancy videos with Ollie, hardly ever missed a video but this new “schedule” they are doing with such delayed videos for the first time I literally have 0 interest in watching anymore. I know they’ve been so fake for so long now but I really think what they are doing now is going to kill their channel. Their views even before this seemed to be going down quite a bit, I can’t imagine how this would help?! I feel like they must be hiding something.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

SAHMof101 wrote:I’ve watched them from Missy’s pregnancy videos with Ollie, hardly ever missed a video but this new “schedule” they are doing with such delayed videos for the first time I literally have 0 interest in watching anymore. I know they’ve been so fake for so long now but I really think what they are doing now is going to kill their channel. Their views even before this seemed to be going down quite a bit, I can’t imagine how this would help?! I feel like they must be hiding something.

I completely agree. I just don’t see how this can be of benefit to them. I don’t get it.

Unless they really are just feeling like celebrities now and think the minions aren’t going anywhere?

asthecrowflies
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by asthecrowflies »

cat9480 wrote:
queentee20 wrote:
janem wrote:FYI... the preK parent/teacher conferences at Ollie’s school were the week of January 22-26. That’s a huge delay when you consider that they could have shown it while they were gone. There really wasn’t much content to it. They’re getting so lazy. Really hope their laziness catches up with them. One thing I noticed is that they’re very careful not to post on IG about stuff like that. It would be too obvious (the delay). I just thought it seemed a little late for conference and Wondered if that was why they had such a short hawaii trip.

Also it’s sunday, meaning there’s no way that conference happened yesterday lol... they’re no longer the daily bumps maybe they should switch their name to the deceiving bumps. Isn’t their break over why are they still using pre recorded film? And also when are they going to clarify what their schedule is. They can’t carry on like this forever
It’s going to catch up with them fast. We aren’t the only ones noticing.

ImageImage

So did this get deleted ???

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cat9480 »

Ha! Called it. Lol

cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cat9480 »

asthecrowflies wrote:
cat9480 wrote:
queentee20 wrote: Also it’s sunday, meaning there’s no way that conference happened yesterday lol... they’re no longer the daily bumps maybe they should switch their name to the deceiving bumps. Isn’t their break over why are they still using pre recorded film? And also when are they going to clarify what their schedule is. They can’t carry on like this forever
It’s going to catch up with them fast. We aren’t the only ones noticing.

ImageImage

So did this get deleted ???

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
I don’t think so. It was from when they were in Hawaii. I think it was on one of the “no video today” posts.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

cat9480 wrote:Image

Ha! Called it. Lol

Wow. He is so excited because a company that sells an overpriced snot--thinner that's actually been on the market for YEARS generically tweeted him. I guess scammers stick together.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cat9480 »

lmmomSD wrote:

Ha! Called it. Lol

Wow. He is so excited because a company that sells an overpriced snot--thinner that's actually been on the market for YEARS generically tweeted him. I guess scammers stick together.

There is now an offer of a Mr. Mucus doll. Image He is probably pooping his pants from excitement right now. I’m sure a not-so-subtly-placed bottle of Mucinex will be prominently featured in a vlog in the near future. Or whenever they decide to vlog again.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

cat9480 wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:

Ha! Called it. Lol

There is now an offer of a Mr. Mucus doll. Image He is probably pooping his pants from excitement right now. I’m sure a not-so-subtly-placed bottle of Mucinex will be prominently featured in a vlog in the near future. Or whenever they decide to vlog again.

OMG is that for real?
Gross.
Yes, Ollie will be playing with Mr Mucus soon.

cats-or-die
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by cats-or-die »

tintin15 wrote:When I see Missy with her typical vodka cranberry, I just want to slap it out of her hand! I've only ever seen her drink other stuff TWICE. If it's her favorite, I get it, but she could branch out more. Why is she so closed off and limited with EVERYTHING she does? It's so odd. She rarely tries new things.
This is literally the most bizarre thing to criticize her for? Vodka cranberries are my favorite and I usually stick to those when I drink because you can’t fuck them up, they’re low cal, and pretty cheap. Why does it matter if that’s all she ever drinks when out?

Theirmom
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Theirmom »

Thought it was #SuperSickMonday

Guess it’s #MakeExcusesMonday for #LazyLiars
:roll:
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Theirmom wrote:Thought it was #SuperSickMonday

Guess it’s #MakeExcusesMonday for #LazyLiars
Ugh. He can't play the piano. And I'm sorry. He will never have a really successful music career. But hey, throw some more money down the drain!

JVK19
Informer
Informer

Unread post by JVK19 »

Wtf Bryan. Get your story straight. Are you sick or are you just too lazy to upload a vlog because you're busy "making music". I so badly want to tweet him saying congratulations on the building purchase for his new studio. Ruin his little announcement for him

brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

Here is my theory on their vlogging - their old assistants (Jeff and Corbin) are too busy with their channels to "help" these two idiots put vlogs out, so now they have to do their own and are getting too lazy to do them on their own. Missy was probably complaining that she had to change Finn's diaper more often since Bryan was doing all the work so she is limiting the vlogs so he can help out more with the kids - you know like cook for them, bathe them, change them, put them to bed - that sort of thing. I also have a feeling they are desperately trying to get Ollie on a Disney show so they are trying new ways of showing how talented (yeah right) he is....I say his talents lie between sitting down for countless hours in front of a repeat movie to playing with his "swodes" :D
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

queentee20 wrote:
cats-or-die wrote:
tintin15 wrote:When I see Missy with her typical vodka cranberry, I just want to slap it out of her hand! I've only ever seen her drink other stuff TWICE. If it's her favorite, I get it, but she could branch out more. Why is she so closed off and limited with EVERYTHING she does? It's so odd. She rarely tries new things.
This is literally the most bizarre thing to criticize her for? Vodka cranberries are my favorite and I usually stick to those when I drink because you can’t fuck them up, they’re low cal, and pretty cheap. Why does it matter if that’s all she ever drinks when out?

The OP clearly said the issue is she never tries anything new. It would be different if she were willing to experiment with some things but she’s alwaus so closed off and anti anything new. OP is frustrated with how she’s like this with EVERYTHING.... even her alcohol
We cant gossip about a basic bitch bring basic on a gossip form?
Oh the humanity

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
cats-or-die
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

queentee20 wrote:
onbreak wrote:We cant gossip about a basic bitch bring basic on a gossip form?
Oh the humanity

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
I guess not lol... but that’s what happens when people make posts personal they end up telling us not to talk about that because they feel we are talking about them.
Oh here we go LOL. Never once did I take a type of drink personally Image I just think some of you are so desperate to post and be funny that you’ll find the weirdest shit to comment about.
I never said not to.
I never said you can’t.
I expressed my opinion, which is allowed.

This is legitimately the reason I stopped commenting on this forum. A lot of the older posters know who I am (waddup HelloSweetie and IMmomSD) and know I don’t ever tell people what they can and cannot talk about.
I was simply giving my opinion about it. I still think it’s a stupid thing to criticize but whatevaaaaah.

cats-or-die
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

queentee20 wrote:
cats-or-die wrote:

The OP clearly said the issue is she never tries anything new. It would be different if she were willing to experiment with some things but she’s alwaus so closed off and anti anything new. OP is frustrated with how she’s like this with EVERYTHING.... even her alcohol
Yep. I read it. I still think that’s the strangest thing to get so mad about that you want to slap the drink out of her hand. But that’s just me Image

coolusername1236
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by coolusername1236 »

It's fine if you enjoyed the half-time performance yesterday, but personally I didn't. So the fact that Bryan said that he was a legend gives me the giggles.

Seriously though, JT needs his hair back :lol:
tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by tintin15 »

Just wanted to say I wasn't trying to be funny or trying to find something to post, I just was making an observation and comment. I'm well aware it's silly, but it's just something I find connects to her refusal to branch out. I already said I understand it's her favorite drink, but I also think it's because she doesn't try anything else. She sticks to whatever she's comfortable in, in every aspect of her life, including drinks.

Sorry if it was dumb or I seemed harsh, I was just making an observation and I actually realized the "slap it out of her hand" thing was pretty dumb well after I'd posted it. I apologize.
janem
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by janem »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201802 ... 65b40d.jpg[/img]

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201802 ... 0d1e38.jpg[/img]

someone else is confused by his tweet about being sick

Always got to be a big secret with him. Bigger than another failed album I would think is he’s going to also produce others. More ways to waste $$$$.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

janem wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201802 ... 65b40d.jpg[/img]

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201802 ... 0d1e38.jpg[/img]

someone else is confused by his tweet about being sick

Always got to be a big secret with him. Bigger than another failed album I would think is he’s going to also produce others. More ways to waste $$$$.

It's a good thing I am already blocked on his Twitter, because I think I wouldn't be able to stop myself from replying about his obvious delusions of grandeur. Then I would not only get blocked, but swarmed by the "OMG, Bryan, your music is so amazing!" contingent.
And I thought JT's performance was meh. He seemed tired. Maybe if he'd had Janet Jackson and her "wardrobe malfunction", it would have livened things up...

Return to “Daily Bumps”