Unread post by neketeke »

capcanaid wrote:Where is Anna going ?
San Fransisco to some beauty company
spoiled2bits
Informer
Informer

Re: Thestlyediet/sacconejolys part 39

Unread post by spoiled2bits »

How is this topic so dead?! Every vid I can stand to watch all I think is omg alessia is the ugliest baby I've ever seen, she looks like she has something wrong with her on top of it, poor thing

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk
Febe
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Febe »

I think they have a more active thread on GG but I just hate going there. Ugh
kate91
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by kate91 »

Aw I think Alessia is cute but she is very small so she does look a bit strange. I'm not a mother so is it normal for her to be that small for a 6 month old? She'll be 6 months on the 30th. Anna did say Alessia measured really small when she was in her womb so it could be why. But she does seem a bit behind than other babies at 6 months.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
spoiled2bits
Informer
Informer

Unread post by spoiled2bits »

kate91 wrote:Aw I think Alessia is cute but she is very small so she does look a bit strange. I'm not a mother so is it normal for her to be that small for a 6 month old? She'll be 6 months on the 30th. Anna did say Alessia measured really small when she was in her womb so it could be why. But she does seem a bit behind than other babies at 6 months.

Her eyes make her look stoned

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk
amyfalafal
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by amyfalafal »

This thread is so boring. I expected it to be more active. I came to see what theyve been up to these days as I havent watched for months.
ferriswheel
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ferriswheel »

Their section on Guru Gossip used to move fairly quickly, but a bunch of people left and started their own forum for them.

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk
Peace, Love and Animal Crackers
capcanaid
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by capcanaid »

ferriswheel wrote:Their section on Guru Gossip used to move fairly quickly, but a bunch of people left and started their own forum for them.

What is the forum called ?

Enviado do meu iPhone usando o Tapatalk
vonniebeth
Gossiper
Gossiper
Discord name: vonniebeth

Unread post by vonniebeth »

capcanaid wrote:
ferriswheel wrote:Their section on Guru Gossip used to move fairly quickly, but a bunch of people left and started their own forum for them.

What is the forum called ?

Enviado do meu iPhone usando o Tapatalk
SJgossip
"Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there."

RIP Seamus, the goodest good boy :love2: 11.08.06-12.08.19
jesswhytho
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by jesswhytho »

I know that no one is really on this thread but holy shit they're having another baby

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk
pllfan5
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by pllfan5 »

Another child to exploit
#FreeFinleyandJackson
Febe
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Febe »

I’m shocked too. Is their youngest a year yet?
pllfan5
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by pllfan5 »

Febe wrote:I’m shocked too. Is their youngest a year yet?
She’ll be one next month I think
#FreeFinleyandJackson
blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blackroses »

Looks like the gender reveal is up, my guess is girl
violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by violet-kelsey black »

I’ve never watched them, but Anna didn’t look so excited. Does she only want girls? I’m only asking because for their third baby gender reveal she was crying like crazy from the happiness.

Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Caisflame »

violet-kelsey black wrote:I’ve never watched them, but Anna didn’t look so excited. Does she only want girls? I’m only asking because for their third baby gender reveal she was crying like crazy from the happiness.

I think she's still trying to process and accept that it's going to be hard with 3 other kids, and Alessia still being so young. I don't think she wanted another one so close in age. With Emilia she did want Eduardo pretty quick, but it seems like this was a total surprise to her.
coolusername1236
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by coolusername1236 »

I've been watching them since Emilia was a baby. I know this is a gossip site, but I actually don't dislike them as much as I do some other vloggers. I'd just like to see the conversation on this board, and see where it goes from here.
I'm part of a couple of boards here, and now that they're having another baby, I wanted to see if there was one for them.
I think that the new baby is an accident, or it's just for views. Don't get me wrong, I don't mind watching them, but I know at least part of the reason why they have kids is for views. So whether an accident or not, they are going to milk this baby til no end.
That's all from me. I'm interested to see more from this blog!
kate91
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by kate91 »

coolusername1236 wrote:I've been watching them since Emilia was a baby. I know this is a gossip site, but I actually don't dislike them as much as I do some other vloggers. I'd just like to see the conversation on this board, and see where it goes from here.
I'm part of a couple of boards here, and now that they're having another baby, I wanted to see if there was one for them.
I think that the new baby is an accident, or it's just for views. Don't get me wrong, I don't mind watching them, but I know at least part of the reason why they have kids is for views. So whether an accident or not, they are going to milk this baby til no end.
AFAIK, Anna said she always wanted 2 or 4 kids. I just think they didnt expect to get pregnant this fast.I definitely agree with you that they're gonna milk this baby as much as they can especially since its their supposed last baby. Yeah they're one of the family vloggers who I dont dislike as much as the others. I definitely dont agree with what they do but they're better than some of the other vloggers.

I hope we can get this board active as well. Does anyone think there might be something wrong with Alessia? She seems to be way behind developmentally..ie no crawling, not rolling over. I hope I'm wrong though.
coolusername1236
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by coolusername1236 »

kate91 wrote:
coolusername1236 wrote:I've been watching them since Emilia was a baby. I know this is a gossip site, but I actually don't dislike them as much as I do some other vloggers. I'd just like to see the conversation on this board, and see where it goes from here.
AFAIK, Anna said she always wanted 2 or 4 kids. I just think they didnt expect to get pregnant this fast.I definitely agree with you that they're gonna milk this baby as much as they can especially since its their supposed last baby. Yeah they're one of the family vloggers who I dont dislike as much as the others. I definitely dont agree with what they do but they're better than some of the other vloggers.

I hope we can get this board active as well. Does anyone think there might be something wrong with Alessia? She seems to be way behind developmentally..ie no crawling, not rolling over. I hope I'm wrong though.
Maybe they don't show it on camera. I feel like Anna, Jonathan, Emilia, and Eduardo are shown more than Alessia. But then again, I feel like we would have seen a vlog about it sooner than now. Thinking back, whenever she's on the floor she DOES kind of just sit there. Isn't she supposed to be 1 in May? I can't remember when she was born. Sorry for rambling, but if she IS going to be 1 in May, she's behind. Most babies start crawling around 6-7 months...

Return to “TheStyleDiet/SacconeJolys”