E+J: Hey, did you know we’re PREGNANT?!?!?!? (Part 35)

RRTgirl
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: E+J: Hey, did you know we’re PREGNANT?!?!?!? (Part 35)

Unread post by RRTgirl »

Just watched their video from today. Julie and Ellie were in her bathroom and Ellie makes a comment on how big Julie’s baby bump is. Then Julie says yeah you’re growing too! Ellie’s response? “Yeah but it’s not that big”. I thought it was so rude! Especially with all the speculation of an unhealthy relationship with food. Is she restricting herself even when pregnant so she’s tiny???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mk1
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mk1 »

calliepaige84 wrote:Does anyone know where they are flying to today?

Hahaha the Prego Expo in Orlando?! Probably not - probably somewhere where Jared is going to pamper her because that (and being pregnant) is all Ellie cares about. But the way she acts about her 3rd pregnancy, you never know! Didn’t she mention going somewhere where they might get to see/get some “tech-y” baby stuff — because Ellie always has to have the most expensive stuff to maintain a certain image?
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

RRTgirl wrote:Just watched their video from today. Julie and Ellie were in her bathroom and Ellie makes a comment on how big Julie’s baby bump is. Then Julie says yeah you’re growing too! Ellie’s response? “Yeah but it’s not that big”. I thought it was so rude! Especially with all the speculation of an unhealthy relationship with food. Is she restricting herself even when pregnant so she’s tiny???

And yet, when she was barely showing, she was pushing her belly out to show off her bump. Oh, and if you don't like baby bump pictures, you can just unfollow her. She even said so. So there.
She is just cuckoo. That's all there is to it.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Kaylor1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kaylor1 »

Ellie is so completely rude to her husband! Sure talking about avocados wasn't the most interesting thing but its on the same level to me with her 15 min skin care updates or nail care updates and hair updates. She kept cutting him off and saying how boring he was probably making everyone and laughing at him.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by YouTubeIdiots101 »

Kaylor1 wrote:Ellie is so completely rude to her husband! Sure talking about avocados wasn't the most interesting thing but its on the same level to me with her 15 min skin care updates or nail care updates and hair updates. She kept cutting him off and saying how boring he was probably making everyone and laughing at him.

Seriously, Ellie should think about herself when making that comment. She bores me to death when she goes on and on about everything she loves to talk about
grapesandbeans
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by grapesandbeans »

Ellie looks like a pale witch without makeup and when she has makeup on she looks like an off brand $1 or less barbie
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

YouTubeIdiots101 wrote:
Kaylor1 wrote:Ellie is so completely rude to her husband! Sure talking about avocados wasn't the most interesting thing but its on the same level to me with her 15 min skin care updates or nail care updates and hair updates. She kept cutting him off and saying how boring he was probably making everyone and laughing at him.

Seriously, Ellie should think about herself when making that comment. She bores me to death when she goes on and on about everything she loves to talk about
Remember when they were at ollies 3rd bday ellie didnt know how to.open an avocado
#shescomealongwaybaby

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
candyapple
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by candyapple »

I don’t know why this bothered me so much today out of ALL the annoying things they do... but Guacamole essentially means “Avocado Sauce”. Avocado in Spanish is “aguacate”. Guava from aguacate and molé meaning sauce... just like we mash up potatoes and just call them “mashed potatoes”. Like it literally never occurred to him that Guacamole wasn’t an English word.

candyapple
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by candyapple »

Oops Guaca from the Spanish word aguacate not guava. Stupid autocorrect. Sorry!

monstermonkey
Informer
Informer

Unread post by monstermonkey »

RRTgirl wrote:Just watched their video from today. Julie and Ellie were in her bathroom and Ellie makes a comment on how big Julie’s baby bump is. Then Julie says yeah you’re growing too! Ellie’s response? “Yeah but it’s not that big”. I thought it was so rude! Especially with all the speculation of an unhealthy relationship with food. Is she restricting herself even when pregnant so she’s tiny???

She's image obsessed so of course she HAS to have that "cute little bump". In her mind, a smaller belly is the best/cutest and that means she wins pregnancy if her bump is smaller than the everyone else's! I remember when she gave birth to Jackson and she made a big deal about how the nurses said her belly was so small in relation to how big he was. Bitch has issues.
JVK19
Informer
Informer

Unread post by JVK19 »

They are in San Fran. Probably going to YouTube headquarters now too

calliepaige
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by calliepaige »

Wonder if they will see DB

Emmalinelola1
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Emmalinelola1 »

Just watched Cullen & Katie's vlog from Sunday & their 1-2 year old son, brooks, has just surpassed calvin's speech - he knows some things on his face, eye, ear etc.
He can even say umbrella (in the cutest baby voice ever)
I don't believe I've ever heard Calvin say a 2 or 3 syllable word!
WAKE THE F*** UP ELLIE & JARED & have him evaluated!!!!!

littlebaby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by littlebaby »

Just occurred to me that we’ve never even heard Calvin say Jackson’s name. I feel like a sibling’s name is generally a favorite word for kids that little to say once they know it.

MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

I agree about Calvin’s speech. It’s sad my son is 6 months younger and knows the name of all 4 of our dogs as well as his brother. he may not say them perfect but he says them.

Carolina
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Carolina »

They went to some big city mom event it looks like their looking for sponsors in my opinion. This baby needs to start paying some bills lol

Shelby3496
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Shelby3496 »

Just went back and watch the pregnancy announcement video and it rubs me the wrong way. Jared is honestly so emotional and heartbroken thinking they may not have another kid and Ellie just sits their with a grin on her face while he is letting out all his emotions. I get letting him talk but to put him through that and then be like "I'm pregnant." I don't know it seemed pretty rude to me. Then of course she throws in there that she already called Julie. Honestly I think she got pregnant so soon after her DNC because she couldn't bear to let Julie be pregnant and her not be. Then todays vlog everytime Ellie and Julie are together Jared mentions they are pregnant. Im pretty sure it wasn't a minute into the vlog that we were reminded. I thought it was hilarious to watch Jared act like he is into football. Does anyone else feel bad for Calvin and Jackson? They put the boys to bed in almost every vlog and then just continue to be loud and obnoxious. No wonder they have trouble sleeping. The whole Calvin had an accident thing but lets just let him play and slide and let the other kids keep going down the same slide. That's hygienic. I love Julie and Landon. They seem more mature and Landon really seems to be a good dad and not just for show.
Mk1
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mk1 »

Another Ellie ass kissing post from Jared. And I seriously can’t (and won’t) be able to get over how she seriously acts like she’s the only person to ever be pregnant or the only person capable of having babies. I literally do not understand why they go on a big trip just to attend some baby event...for their THIRD BABY!!! She really is something else - and NOT in a positive way! And the way she just continues to rub her pregnancy in the faces of the infertility community and their supposed “friends” (IVF grant recipients).
Mk1
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mk1 »

Mk1 wrote:Another Ellie ass kissing post from Jared. And I seriously can’t (and won’t) be able to get over how she seriously acts like she’s the only person to ever be pregnant or the only person capable of having babies. I literally do not understand why they go on a big trip just to attend some baby event...for their THIRD BABY!!! She really is something else - and NOT in a positive way! And the way she just continues to rub her pregnancy in the faces of the infertility community and their supposed “friends” (IVF grant recipients).
Like one of the above posts said - I 100% agree they are there trying to get sponsors/free, fancy stuff...when they can freaking afford it all themselves. I get the idea behind companies finding people on social media to promote their products, but honestly I’ve never bought something because Ellie or Missy has one and likes it/is paid to talk about it. I bet Chrysler did not have one single person that bought a Pacifica “because Ellie and Jared had one” and said good things about it. Why don’t companies give products to people who truly need it who would be much more appreciative and surely spread the word about how great the company is? Or give products to people pregnant with IVF babies — who have already forked our tons of money just to have the chance to have a baby. Those people can spread the word too. Why not do business with real, genuine people instead of people like Ellie and Jared?
Mk1
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mk1 »

PS - Funny how Jared only gets a post dedicated to him when he takes her to San Fran to look at expensive baby stuff that they don’t really need but Ellie will insist she needs.

Return to “Ellie and Jared”