C&K: The 'D' Word. Part #17

Baconsgirl

Re: C&K: The 'D' Word. Part #17

Unread post by Baconsgirl »

lmmomSD wrote:See what I mean? Her eyes look like she's sick, or having allergies, or something. I enlarged it.[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201802 ... e10ec6.jpg[/img]

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Poor girl! They need to get her tested.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

I just have to comment that these guys have some crazy schedules going on. They didn’t cook dinner until after the halftime show which was 8pm their time. Those poor kids don’t get enough sleep, that’s probably why brooks is cranky and Gaines has dark circles under her eyes.

crew96
Talker
Talker

Unread post by crew96 »

I wish Katie would wear a fleece instead of hoodie... like LL Bean or Patagonia. She’d look waaaaay more out together and probably feel better too - less sloppy.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

MommaLindsey2 wrote:I just have to comment that these guys have some crazy schedules going on. They didn’t cook dinner until after the halftime show which was 8pm their time. Those poor kids don’t get enough sleep, that’s probably why brooks is cranky and Gaines has dark circles under her eyes.

They don't have those kids on a schedule at all. And Katie is a child psychologist? The only time she has ever mentioned a schedule that I can recall was the big Excuse for them not watching the championship game together. That was supposedly so she could get the kids to bed on time. But they'll upload instastories of the kids up at 11, and Cullen riling them up.
Once again I say, even if she got her license back, after watching vlogs, I would not be taking her advice on child rearing.

daffodilz
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by daffodilz »

Just watched Katie's latest Instagram and wish I hadn't. Have a lot to say, but think I better cool off first. I will say this though....love ya Brooks! Hang in there, buddy.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

daffodilz wrote:Just watched Katie's latest Instagram and wish I hadn't. Have a lot to say, but think I better cool off first. I will say this though....love ya Brooks! Hang in there, buddy.
Wow. Bossy, isn't she? Looking forward to when Brooks can really talk and can tell her off.

And how come Katie's IG bio is now "Dealing with depression and marriage issues", while Cullen's is the same?
And the picture where he talks about how supportive she's been? He has the earbuds in. So, "She's amazing. We're fixing our marriage, look at us cuddling!" And he's got earbuds in. And in the latest picture of him, from yesterday too-- they're out getting frozen yogurt, and sitting at the table. He and Katie are doing that "We're having so much fun, look at our tonsils!" face, and there they are. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201802 ... 89fef6.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201802 ... 53c046.jpg[/img]

marshmallowfluf
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by marshmallowfluf »

The damage control is real in their posts recently. Its pretty annoying..
amf2224
Talker
Talker

Unread post by amf2224 »

Either Cullen found an amazing drug for his depression, or they are just “faking it”.

Baconsgirl

Unread post by Baconsgirl »

I love how brooks doesn’t take Gaines seriously Rolled his eyes like I don’t give a crap.

Theirmom
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Theirmom »

So, I get that Gaines was playing make-believe, but why’s she so bossy? Even when my kids are playing, I don’t let them get away with that nonsense. “But Mom, it’s part of the GAME!” Nope, don’t care. Too much sass. You don’t even get to pretend to be like that. It’s rude. Manners don’t go out the window because it’s playtime.

Maybe I’m just a stick in the mud, but it gave me serious cat-butt-face watching Gaines order Brookes around, even if it was “just pretend”.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
:roll:
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Theirmom wrote:So, I get that Gaines was playing make-believe, but why’s she so bossy? Even when my kids are playing, I don’t let them get away with that nonsense. “But Mom, it’s part of the GAME!” Nope, don’t care. Too much sass. You don’t even get to pretend to be like that. It’s rude. Manners don’t go out the window because it’s playtime.

Maybe I’m just a stick in the mud, but it gave me serious cat-butt-face watching Gaines order Brookes around, even if it was “just pretend”.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
And the way she freaked out about him playing with the doll house, until Katie said "It's ok. I told him he could play with it". It should be ok anyway. Katie was instigating with them too. I know she was supposed to be one of the kids, and Gaines was playing Mommy, but she said something like "The baby took my cup", meaning Brooks, and so Gaines came over and yelled at him. She stuck her face right in his and said "I have three more chances for you" And they thought it was _so_ funny.
Did you hear Gaines say "If you're not quiet I'm going to put you in time out!"?
It's pretty obvious she's parroting things that have been said to her when she's misbehaving. Or Brooks. They might want to be careful what they say in front of her, and what they upload. She obviously listens to what they're saying.

Does that ginormous clock not have hands? I couldn't tell what time it was. It was dark outside, but who knows what time it was.

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

lmmomSD wrote:See what I mean? Her eyes look like she's sick, or having allergies, or something. I enlarged it.

She sounded kinda stuffy in the vlog yesterday too. There are so many germs going around right now.. im practically bathing in germX
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

Oh lucky us, we get two videos today. This afternoon will be a love language chat...because clearly the love language book has worked SO well for them in the past....
I predict a "we are SO IN LOVE" baby within the year, followed by a divorce the following year.
They don't seem to be working at fixing anything, just playing happy and brushing everything under the rug.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

I will REALLY be surprised if they have another baby.
Theirmom
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Theirmom »

Playsinrain wrote:I will REALLY be surprised if they have another baby.
I won’t. At all. Katie wants at least one more. And she seems the type to look down on women with kids from more than one father. And she’s not getting any younger. Getting divorced, dating, getting married and then having another baby will take longer than she is willing to wait. She’ll tough it out with Cullen for number three, whether or not she plans on staying with him.
:roll:
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Theirmom wrote:
I won’t. At all. Katie wants at least one more. And she seems the type to look down on women with kids from more than one father. And she’s not getting any younger. Getting divorced, dating, getting married and then having another baby will take longer than she is willing to wait. She’ll tough it out with Cullen for number three, whether or not she plans on staying with him.
Yep. Plus it made no sense for them to go buy that fancy house while their channel was losing steam, but they did that anyway.

Katie gets what Katie wants.

auntasaurus19
Informer
Informer

Unread post by auntasaurus19 »

I've skipped a couple of vlogs but at least they were productive with the laundry while the kids were at MDO...
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ewokfan11 »

What a super dumb "vlog." Who do they have filming them? Kelley? Staged "pranks" are stupid and seem embarrassing (for them).

It does seem like the depression and marital issues never happened.
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

Theirmom wrote:

Yup, that's how I feel too. I will be surprised if there isn't an announcement by next fall.
Toodles123
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by Toodles123 »

Their love language video is up...

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Return to “Cullen and Katie”