• Advertisement

KKandIThrewUpToday | Part 19

Re: KKandIThrewUpToday | Part 19

Postby Lillouiepooie » Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:41 pm

I remember Khoa mentioning once that he didn't have a lot of friends in school and maybe that is why he's so awkward around people especially people he considers cool or successful (his own words: Aspyn is a boss or something similar)... I think maybe he wants these people Corinna, Elle, Aspyn, etc to like him so he tries to seem cool and fit in. I've notice he does this around Tay and B he acts overly nice and is always complimenting them among other awkward behaviors. I almost feel bad for the guy he just wants people to like him. Unfortunately he's doing it in an awkward/creepy way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lillouiepooie
Informer

Advertisement

Postby flightlessbird » Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:52 pm

Since they're not finding out the gender can you imagine Keren's face when they announce to her that she just had a boy...hahah
flightlessbird
Gossiper

Postby Chichi » Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:08 pm

Best parts is seeing the kids out of pjs, leaving the house and going out for a kids appropriate outing, wearing shoes, sitting in the dining room to eat, eating something other than canned chicken soup noodles, not having wubanubs hanging from their mouths, not stuck infront of an iPad having cozies on the couch. Good job Taylor and Nonnie. Hopefully Khoa and Keren learned something from today's vlog?
Chichi
Talker

Postby KS18 » Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:06 am

Just wondering why you bitches keep making these stupid threads? go get dicked down or something, seriously get a life.

And yes, I'm not Keren, but I'm a close friend of hers (you see me in the vlogs sometimes) and I'll leave it at that.
KS18
Amateur

Postby Pineapples » Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:30 am

KS18 wrote:Just wondering why you bitches keep making these stupid threads? go get dicked down or something, seriously get a life.

And yes, I'm not Keren, but I'm a close friend of hers (you see me in the vlogs sometimes) and I'll leave it at that.

I can guarantee you now that NOBODY here gives one single fuck who you are. When someone puts themselves out there they will attract fans and they will also attract criticism. That is just how it goes. You can’t have one without the other, as much as you narcissistic bunch of assholes may think that you are all perfect and above reproach, newsflash YOU ARE NOT. If you really are a close friend of Keren I suggest you stop wasting your time writing here and go and tell her that
1) She needs to take Jackson’s binky away
2) Children need at least FIVE servings of fruit and veg every day to be healthy
3) her second son needs just as much attention as crown prince Jackson
4) clothing for kids does extend beyond pyjamas and onesies
5) shoes were invented for a reason
6) there are better things to do with her children than take them to millennia mall or target.

Thank you, have a great day.

Pineapples
True Gossiper

Postby Amanda-L » Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:33 am

KS18 wrote:Just wondering why you bitches keep making these stupid threads? go get dicked down or something, seriously get a life.

Well my close friend, the queen of England (those close call her Lizzie) also knows Keren and she told me just now, whilst we're riding corgis around Sandringham, that you're full of shite. Her words, totally not mine.
Amanda-L
Talker

Postby ohanapanda » Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:35 am

Lol and Keren wonders why Jackson is so small for his age... maybe BECAUSE SHE DOESN’T EVEN FEED HIM CORRECTLY. My coworker baby is almost the size of Jackson and he’s 6 month old

ohanapanda
Informer

Postby angel15158 » Thu Feb 08, 2018 2:32 am

Kitina13 wrote:
samawest wrote:Khoa reminds me of that awkward nerd in high school who mouth breathes and obsesses over anime. He's the type of guy that runs from class to class with his arms spread out behind him and wears a weird necklace that his parents bought him from some kind of store that sells d and d dice... so pretty much the most awkward person you know times 5.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

I'm dying, every high school had a couple of these.
Nothing wrong with being an awkward anti-social nerd who loves anime. Khoa is more of a geek since you have to be smart to be a nerd.

Sent from my LGLS676 using Tapatalk
angel15158
Amateur

Postby Kenzie23 » Thu Feb 08, 2018 2:42 am

It is so bizarre to me how Khoa goes over to people's houses and curls up into a ball and falls asleep on their living room floor. That's something children do, maybe even teenagers, but not a grown ass adult. We've seen him do it at Nonnie's before too. It's bad enough when he does it at his own house while company is over, but doing it at someone else's house is a whole nother level of weird! I don't understand it.
Kenzie23
Talker

Postby teamlandon » Thu Feb 08, 2018 2:47 am

queentee20 wrote:
teamlandon wrote:when I first started watching KK I had a feeling that Keren was probably super bitchy in high school (saying that Khoa’s girl friends never liked her etc) and I would just see like glimpses of things in the vlogs that made me think like wow we probably wouldn’t have been friends if we went to high school together and that was all way before I found YTMD. The weird thing is I don’t feel and never have felt that way about Taylor or Bianca at all. I think they’re both super kind and down to earth and fun to hang out with so I’m not really sure how the friendships have lasted.

I think they love Keren and are able to see passed her bs. I think we’ve all had that friend who people say is mean or this or that yet we see them as one of the best people on this earth. Of course as you get older you start to realize who is toxic and who is not. But I truly believe the three of them love each other (well idk about Bianca and Taylor) and they do seem to have a pretty solid friendship. They see a different Keren than what we see. I’m not trying to defend Keren, it’s just an observation I’ve made. Or else I wouldn’t understand how their friendships works either. Also don’t think either girl is usin Keren for youtube fame because they both seem to have good lives and are genuinely happy.

Oh yeah for sure. I don’t think they use her for YouTube fame at all I just didn’t really understand the dynamic I guess, but your response makes a lot of sense. I just never really thought about it that way and they did pretty much all grow up together so I’m sure they’ve all seen the good and the bad of each other and like you said they look past the bs.

teamlandon
Amateur

Postby spaghettisaus » Thu Feb 08, 2018 2:49 am

Piss off. We don’t care.
spaghettisaus
Amateur

Postby Stop-KK-Now » Thu Feb 08, 2018 3:22 am

Amanda-L wrote:

Well my close friend, the queen of England (those close call her Lizzie) also knows Keren and she told me just now, whilst we're riding corgis around Sandringham, that you're full of shite. Her words, totally not mine.

That was beautiful!!
Stop-KK-Now
Talker

Postby okaytherekyle » Thu Feb 08, 2018 3:59 am

My sincerest apologies ..... that you’re a close friend of Keren’s. Yikes, that must be tough to actually know her in real life. Did she force you to make an account to defend her? Do you wanna talk about it? Do you need a tissue? Let it out sweetie. This is a safe space.

okaytherekyle
Amateur

Postby Littlechatter11 » Thu Feb 08, 2018 4:39 am

Amanda-L wrote:

This made me laugh out loud hahahaha
Littlechatter11
Amateur

Postby nebula » Thu Feb 08, 2018 4:52 am

Amanda-L wrote:

This one is gold

Στάλθηκε από το SM-A510F μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk
nebula
Informer

Postby Kenzie23 » Thu Feb 08, 2018 5:01 am

Kind of off topic, but... what the hell is with youtubers lately putting their babies in closets? I thought it was weird when Kyra did it, then Keren mentioned it too, and now just today I saw 2 more young families putting their baby's pack n plays (not even a crib) into their master closet, and they said it would be semi-permanantly. Is this becoming normal?? Or is it just normal among youtube culture for some strange reason?
Kenzie23
Talker

Postby mmoommoo » Thu Feb 08, 2018 5:47 am

Betting Keren only went to utah to make kyra jealous that she’s pregnant lol
Also betting Kyra will somehow “accidentally” get pregnant this month

mmoommoo
Informer

Postby heyyallitsrach94 » Thu Feb 08, 2018 5:54 am

I knew it was too good to be true! Of course it isn’t Keren.

heyyallitsrach94
Talker

Postby heyyallitsrach94 » Thu Feb 08, 2018 6:21 am

Also why would you impersonate one of your best friends online? If you want to defend her, just come on as yourself ??? Lol

heyyallitsrach94
Talker

Postby Buttercup » Thu Feb 08, 2018 6:49 am

I think they’re planning to buy a new home. Keren has yet to finish her ugly ass dining room and ever since they found out they were pregnant she has been doing less Target decor shopping. Plus Nonnie just moved in so where the hell is the baby going to sleep?

Buttercup
Talker

Postby Buttercup » Thu Feb 08, 2018 6:52 am

[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180208/9a9e984decf484f0fa60c701aaa4b1dc.jpg[/img]

Her Snapchat. When the filter can’t even fix her wrinkles or fucked up lashes

Buttercup
Talker

Postby Pineapples » Thu Feb 08, 2018 6:59 am

I’m pretty sure Nonnie didn’t move in she’s just staying while they are gone. The moving in part was a joke I’m sure.

Pineapples
True Gossiper

Postby AuraBor » Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:09 am

I'm calling it guys - as soon as they come back home, and film themselves, Khoa is going to say at some point in the vlog: I LOVE MY KIDS!! and going to sniff them.
AuraBor
Amateur

Postby heyyallitsrach94 » Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:16 am

Can we come up with a drinking game for their vlogs? Like, chug and finish your drink when Khoa says he loves his kids? Lol

heyyallitsrach94
Talker

Postby cklein31 » Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:26 am

I know this has been beat like a dead horse but OH MY GOD WHATS UP W HER LASHES?!? I get mine done and have for over a year and I’ve NEVER looked that busted. I’m blonde like her which makes them stand out more of course (hello blonde eyelashes) but I get the ‘ natural’ type bc I know they stand out more against blonde. mine don’t clump up like that except when i get out of the shower and then i just run a spoolie through them and they look great again... WTF is wrong w hers? and WHY doesn’t she do SOMETHING to fix that?? if I uploaded a video (EVERY DAMN DAY) looking that busted i would be so embarrassed... :/

cklein31
Informer

PreviousNext

Return to KKandBabyJ