Tannerites/YAWI

ACarATorchAJess
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Re: Tannerites

Unread post by ACarATorchAJess »

callie73 wrote:There must be something developmentally wrong with Allie. She's behind Daniell emotionally and developmentally, She appears to be on the same level as Savannah. wonder if that is why they give her a free pass when they are overly strict with Daniell. There's no way Allie is going to be ready for marriage and kids in a few years.
For the longest time I thought Danielle was the oldest. Allie seriously acts 7 I don't understand. No interest in makeup or fashion or kissing or going out or talks of college. I believe the interest in boys is forced on her by her insane parents. I don't get it. She literally got Legos for Christmas. So bizarre.

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk
freshbalsam
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by freshbalsam »

Yeah I agree, Allie definitely strikes me as developmentally delayed, especially emotionally compared to 16 year olds I know. Her friends seem totally normal, too. Canyon and I think Savannah(?) also seem delayed knowing their ages.

Daniell seems right on par with her age group, as does Az and I think Lizzie (can’t tell them apart for the life of me lol).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
calliepaige
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by calliepaige »

As i was watching today’s video D almost looks 3-4 years older then A.

Tizzy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Tizzy »

I’ve been a silent lurker but finally now decided to join up to have my say regarding this strange family.

I really feel for Danielle. Nothing she does is ever good enough and they’re constantly crapping on her. She’s just a young teen, of course she’s going to make mistakes or forget to do things.

In today’s video Az? (I think that’s his name) “forgot” to do a simple task and he still received the candy prize but if it was Danielle that had the same simple task and she forgot she’d have her phone taken away or something equally stupid. The same goes for Allie when she was half an hour home from the dance... she didn’t even get a slap on the wrist but if that was Danielle she would’ve been slaughtered.

I find Allie so unappealing and comes across a real little know-all with a sneaky side.
thenightowl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by thenightowl »

What gets me the most is just how unfair they are with Daniell, if they want to be strict then be strict with all the kids and set a good example (Johnny sat there and admitted that he has put off putting the furniture back in the office in one of the vlogs, so he did the exact same kind of thing Daniell did but still punished her) Allie was late and got no punishment, Canyon spilled nail polish everywhere and they sat there and laughed about it, Az didn't do one of his chores and still got candy, Lizzy (or Savannah) I get them mixed up but literally threw a fit about going to school and got to stay home.. etc. this family just isn't fair.
Tizzy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Tizzy »

Yup, It’s pretty obvious who their “favourite” children are and Danielle clearly isn’t one.

I’m sadden by seeing Polar. He’s so old and obviously is in a fair amount of pain, aswell as being in some kind of heart failure (you can tell by his breathing) Why don’t they leave a heated pet bed down stairs for him because he looks so uncomfortable climbing up and down their stairs.

I’d consider having him euthanised, yeah he wags his tail and tries to be involved but realistically how much quality of life does he actually have. Poor doggo and he was shivering so much after they accidentally left him outside. :(
Luv2WatchYT
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Luv2WatchYT »

Ok, so I decided to check out one of the Tannerite vlogs after seeing them on April & Davey. I chose the vlog where the mom talks about having cancer. Ok, guys, you know what? A dermoid tumor is almost NEVER cancer. Do some research and you’ll see the same. The way she spoke around things, plus knowing someone who had this type of cyst (yes, usually referred to as a cyst, not tumor) I knew something wasn’t right. Then her toward the end saying she asked the doctor if it were cancer and him saying dermoid tumors are cancer, I knew something wasn’t right. It just gives me a VERY bad vibe on this family as a whole. The comment section was full of support and no one questions it yet an easy Google search will prove otherwise. The funny thing is had she just said she went thru a cancer scare during a difficult time, it would’ve been a great story and everyone would’ve been supportive, but lying is another thing. And trust me, you’ll never have to ask a doctor if u have cancer....they’ll tell u outright!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
sasperillo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by sasperillo »

Oh my. My heart broke for Daniell in today's vlog (I'm school stupid). She opens up about feeling like her parents hate her and think she's stupid and lazy and that she thinks she's the odd one out in the family. She follows it up by saying that she knows her parents love her because she has a roof over her head, food and clothes to wear and that everybody feels this way even though it's not true. That poor child, of course she feels like shit, her parents treat her like shit. And while I am sure that they do love her basic requirements like food and shelter should not be what a child has to refer back to for evidence that they are loved. That is the minimum requirement. She is going to have massive self-image problems when she grows up and is either going to rebel or become depressed. I wish I could swoop her up and let her be a kid without the responsibility of parenting her siblings and with reasonable rules and expectations about school. She is such a lovely, sensitive child and seeing her suffering like that breaks my heart.
NotSusan
Informer
Informer

Unread post by NotSusan »

That is seriously heartbreaking but not surprising. It’s like she can’t ever do anything right on their eyes. And you can tell she tries I think she’s loves on her little siblings the most and it goes so unrecognized. It’s like they labelled her early on and she can’t escape it. I feel so bad for her. And when then when she gets in trouble they tease her about it on camera to bait her. So she can’t win. I can’t wait until she moves out.
skrt09

Unread post by skrt09 »

She had a Desmoid tumor, not a Dermoid cyst...similar spellings! Desmoid tumors are benign (non-cancerous) but are treated with radiation in some cases, like hers. Whoever told her it was 'cancer' was wrong. Anything for clicks though.
Luv2WatchYT wrote:Ok, so I decided to check out one of the Tannerite vlogs after seeing them on April & Davey. I chose the vlog where the mom talks about having cancer. Ok, guys, you know what? A dermoid tumor is almost NEVER cancer...
Elah_w
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Elah_w »

I havent watched that video but wow that is so sad that she feels that way. Did the parents comfort her or even try to convince her it wasn’t true? Why would they even put that in the vlog? Because their actions support the claims she’s making.

The parents give me a weird and negative feeling that I can’t explain. Like something will be exposed about them one day. I don’t know what or why I feel that way but I feel like something is super off about them? And I’m not saying that because of their religion or anything. Does anyone know what I mean?
ytdramaqueen
Informer
Informer

Unread post by ytdramaqueen »

Elah_w wrote:I havent watched that video but wow that is so sad that she feels that way. Did the parents comfort her or even try to convince her it wasn’t true? Why would they even put that in the vlog? Because their actions support the claims she’s making.

The parents give me a weird and negative feeling that I can’t explain. Like something will be exposed about them one day. I don’t know what or why I feel that way but I feel like something is super off about them? And I’m not saying that because of their religion or anything. Does anyone know what I mean?
I 100% agree. There is the weirdest vibe coming from them on all of YouTube to be honest. Besides this other YouTube family called the Epik Brandon Family.

I think Danielle will be the one to expose them if someone outside the family doesn't do it first. All the other kids seem to be incredibly brainwashed.

NotSusan
Informer
Informer

ytdramaqueen wrote:
Elah_w wrote:I havent watched that video but wow that is so sad that she feels that way. Did the parents comfort her or even try to convince her it wasn’t true? Why would they even put that in the vlog? Because their actions support the claims she’s making.

I 100% agree. There is the weirdest vibe coming from them on all of YouTube to be honest. Besides this other YouTube family called the Epik Brandon Family.

I think Danielle will be the one to expose them if someone outside the family doesn't do it first. All the other kids seem to be incredibly brainwashed.

Yes!!! Now that y’all say that, that makes sense. I feel it too. They never really share a lot of their past (the parents) and Johnny loves to comes across as über ber educated which actually ends up being condescending and passive aggressive and just obnoxious. I feel like it might have to do with their church or early on in their marriage maybe. But still.

And I have a pet peeve. What in the hell is with the name of the one kid. Is it Az? But they call him Geigo Seigo Rego Tego Meego or whatever the hell else rhymes with with ego. It’s weird as hell.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

YES! His name is Azbury, which is weird enough. Bruce Springsteen fans? But then they call him "Gee-go" and rhyme stuff with it.
Makes me twitch.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
NotSusan
Informer
Informer

lmmomSD wrote:YES! His name is Azbury, which is weird enough. Bruce Springsteen fans? But then they call him "Gee-go" and rhyme stuff with it.
Makes me twitch.

Yes, Azbury. And yes, already a bit odd and then the rhyming gaming ALWAYS. I have to mute it because it drives me insane.

I feel like they secretly want to keep their kids as young as possible. Old enough to do chores but young enough to never know what the real world is (including what their parents are really like.) I think Daniell already has a clue.
Luv2WatchYT
Talker
Talker

skrt09 wrote:She had a Desmoid tumor, not a Dermoid cyst...similar spellings! Desmoid tumors are benign (non-cancerous) but are treated with radiation in some cases, like hers. Whoever told her it was 'cancer' was wrong. Anything for clicks though.
Luv2WatchYT wrote:Ok, so I decided to check out one of the Tannerite vlogs after seeing them on April & Davey. I chose the vlog where the mom talks about having cancer. Ok, guys, you know what? A dermoid tumor is almost NEVER cancer...
I was looking at Desmoid originally then wrote dermoid. I’m nuts! But neither are cancer!!!

Luv2WatchYT
Talker
Talker

Oops! Didn’t mean to send so quickly. Did anyone ever ask why she called it cancer? I just find it VERYYYYY hard to believe that they’d be told by a doctor that all desmoid tumors are cancer - when they are known as being noncancerous (benign). I’d like to think this wasn’t just for views but looking at the comments almost all are going on and on about her cancer battle and how strong she is. Weird! I just don’t get a good vibe from these parents at all.

HeyKatie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by HeyKatie »

They don’t call Azbury gego, that’s Canyon’s terrible nickname.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

HeyKatie wrote:They don’t call Azbury gego, that’s Canyon’s terrible nickname.

Thanks. Guess we got them mixed up!

Geego is horrible.

callie73
Talker
Talker

Unread post by callie73 »

Azbury is the 5 year old, it's is his middle name, his first name is the same as his dad's.

Geego is a nickname for Canyon. the 2 year old.

Return to “Q-Z”