• Advertisement

KKandIThrewUpToday | Part 19

Re: KKandIThrewUpToday | Part 19

Postby bee13 » Fri Feb 09, 2018 2:04 am

ckks wrote:Landon excitedly running and reaching for Khoa when they got home was the cutest thing ever. He really prefers Khoa. He’s always seemed like more of a daddy’s boy, but I’ve really noticed it a lot lately.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Khoa seems to be way more nurturing to him, at least he seems to make a (minimal) effort
bee13
Amateur

Advertisement

Postby Chichi » Fri Feb 09, 2018 2:09 am

queentee20 wrote:
KLothbrock wrote:
Chichi wrote:During their Utah visit I don't think I saw Keren interact, play or carry Alaya..isn't that odd?
TBF the vlogs are like 11 Minutes long. I highly doubt Keren didn't hold her for a bit. They probably didn't vlog it honestly m

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

Yeah she said after she was throwing up that alaya was judging her LOL....

Well since vlogging highlights of ones day is their job, one would assume that in the two days they would have have documented or Instagram a pic of her with Alaya if it was amongst their significant highlights. The absence of such a clip from either KK or OK vlogs is significant. Smiling, friendly Alaya.. Who wouldn't love a pic memory with her?
Last edited by Chichi on Fri Feb 09, 2018 2:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Chichi
Talker

Postby scplus1 » Fri Feb 09, 2018 2:12 am

jenneroni wrote: comments on Taylor’s vlog are great I really like how someone pointed out that Jackson’s using a bottle and Landon isn’t

Lol that's my comment on the bottom!
scplus1

Postby queentee20 » Fri Feb 09, 2018 2:14 am

Chichi wrote:
Well since vlogging highlights of ones day is their job, one would assume that in the two days they would have have documented or Instagram a pic of her with Alaya if it was amongst their significant highlights. The absence of such a clip from either KK or OK vlogs is significant. Smiling, friendly Alaya judging her is another interesting tidbit..

I really think she’s just awkward with girls. She’s a boy mom, idk how she’d handle a baby girl... I really can’t see her being a mom of a girl
queentee20
Extreme Gossiper

Postby Faat18 » Fri Feb 09, 2018 2:30 am

queentee20 wrote:
Chichi wrote:
Well since vlogging highlights of ones day is their job, one would assume that in the two days they would have have documented or Instagram a pic of her with Alaya if it was amongst their significant highlights. The absence of such a clip from either KK or OK vlogs is significant. Smiling, friendly Alaya judging her is another interesting tidbit..

I really think she’s just awkward with girls. She’s a boy mom, idk how she’d handle a baby girl... I really can’t see her being a mom of a girl
She can't even be a mom to the boys she has right now

Verstuurd vanaf mijn GT-I9301I met Tapatalk
Faat18
Talker

Postby staceybrax » Fri Feb 09, 2018 2:33 am

Chichi wrote:
queentee20 wrote:
KLothbrock wrote:[quote="Chichi"]During their Utah visit I don't think I saw Keren interact, play or carry Alaya..isn't that odd?
TBF the vlogs are like 11 Minutes long. I highly doubt Keren didn't hold her for a bit. They probably didn't vlog it honestly m

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

Yeah she said after she was throwing up that alaya was judging her LOL....

Well since vlogging highlights of ones day is their job, one would assume that in the two days they would have have documented or Instagram a pic of her with Alaya if it was amongst their significant highlights. The absence of such a clip from either KK or OK vlogs is significant. Smiling, friendly Alaya.. Who wouldn't love a pic memory with her?[/quote]

Exactly, even aspyn picked her up and she doesn’t seem maternal at all.

staceybrax
Guru Gossiper

Postby angel15158 » Fri Feb 09, 2018 3:01 am

Sorry for all the photos but this is like keren. Maybe she got postpartum depression?[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180209/0a7749d55c3aff1f33d2b870d41d8eb0.jpg[/img][img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180209/5a60d3380a66d3e7f43f9f3ad8f34a14.jpg[/img][img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180209/653e2fe7030cdf1c5b6f314f1fa2e9e1.jpg[/img][img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180209/d211c4b6b2058c103c53f9c504eaab85.jpg[/img]

Sent from my LGLS676 using Tapatalk
angel15158
Amateur

Postby Emysere » Fri Feb 09, 2018 5:54 am

I love how in Keren's head, the kids being treated to a day out with Nonnie and Taylor qualifies as them being spoiled.
Emysere
Talker

Postby shadylady » Fri Feb 09, 2018 5:58 am

i was watching OK's vlog where they were playing the exploding kittens game and omg keren's laugh is so fucking ugly like...

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
shadylady
Amateur

Postby Terelynne » Fri Feb 09, 2018 7:54 am

Kerens twitter rant lol!!
Terelynne
Talker

Postby Idkhihello » Fri Feb 09, 2018 9:05 am

That Utah trip made absolutely not sense whatsoever. If I was rich, I would be traveling with my children NOT leaving them with nannies. Then they have the audacity to say they miss their kids. EYE ROLL. The fuck you don’t haha.

Also since I know you’re reading this, are you ever going to explain why you decided to turn your less than one year old around in his car seat risking his life because you’re an idiot?

Why do you bother vlogging your bad parenting and showing the world proof of it daily? Even your minions are defending you saying you DO take the kids out... to target and the mall. That’s so sad that they think that’s good enough haha.

You guys have the money and time to do such amazing and fun things with your children that not everyone gets and you’re taking it for granted. When are you ever going to realize that? It doesn’t matter that Jackson is young, that’s what you guys are vlogging for. So he can look back on it! Take him somewhere like the zoo or aquarium and watch his little face light up. Don’t you as a parent want to experience that? No? You’re too sick? Okay. Lol.

Idkhihello
Informer

Postby Classie » Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:23 am

Damn, ya'll should check out the comment section in Taylor's vlog of taking the boys out. Soooo many comments about Keren and Khoa being shitty parents and how they never take them out. I'm shocked Taylor has left them up.
Classie
Amateur

Postby Pineapples » Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:28 am

Well I honestly think they never do anything with them is because Keren has spent the last THREE YEARS basically pregnant. She has weeks of sickness, weeks of exhaustion then she’s too big to comfortably go anywhere, then she has a newborn to take care of, and so it continues. There comes a point where you have to prioritise actually raising the kids you already have over your weird desire to constantly have babies.

Pineapples
True Gossiper

Postby Buttercup » Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:31 am

Pineapples wrote:Well I honestly think they never do anything with them is because Keren has spent the last THREE YEARS basically pregnant. She has weeks of sickness, weeks of exhaustion then she’s too big to comfortably go anywhere, then she has a newborn to take care of, and so it continues. There comes a point where you have to prioritise actually raising the kids you already have over your weird desire to constantly have babies.

Their goal isn’t to raise their children into healthy independent human beings. Their goal is to reach 1million subs.

Buttercup
Talker

Postby Stop-KK-Now » Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:56 am

Classie wrote:Damn, ya'll should check out the comment section in Taylor's vlog of taking the boys out. Soooo many comments about Keren and Khoa being shitty parents and how they never take them out. I'm shocked Taylor has left them up.

It’s absolutely beautiful, especially how many likes all those comments have! That one ‘passive aggressive’ comment that Keren left has 4 likes, and the next one bashing her has 20! It just shows how many comments they block and delete on their own channel.
Stop-KK-Now
Talker

Postby soul_in_a_earthsuit » Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:26 am

LOL the shade kyra threw at keren. “Gunna make my kids a smoothie to give them some heathy food so i dont feel like a bad mom” lol meanwhile jackson and landon only eat processed garbage like hot fries canned soup and candy/popsicles

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper

Postby Unknowngirly » Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:29 am

Once again keren is wrong. There is such a thing as a parent loving one child more than the other. Look up narcissistic parents and golden child (favorite) and scapegoat child (lesser child). This totally applies to keren. Smh
Unknowngirly
Gossiper

Postby AuraBor » Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:49 am

Both KK and OK are being so dramatic with this "sad montages" of the freaking 48 hour trip :roll:
AuraBor
Amateur

Postby queentee20 » Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:05 pm

I wonder if Taylor leaves the comments up hoping K will read them and maybe get the point? There’s no way Taylor doesn’t think what we think. She’s gotta be tired of Keren always dropping her kids on her. As a friend, it’s got to be annoying to be raising your friends’ children when they’re capable of doing so themselves. I understand why Taylor wouldn’t speak up so leaving the comments up must be a subtle hint
queentee20
Extreme Gossiper

Postby Lagorda_12 » Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:11 pm

Funny how Keren says Jackson got a haircut and he “DID SO GOOD” lmao

Lagorda_12
Talker

Postby Classie » Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:24 pm

Stop-KK-Now wrote:
Classie wrote:Damn, ya'll should check out the comment section in Taylor's vlog of taking the boys out. Soooo many comments about Keren and Khoa being shitty parents and how they never take them out. I'm shocked Taylor has left them up.

It’s absolutely beautiful, especially how many likes all those comments have! That one ‘passive aggressive’ comment that Keren left has 4 likes, and the next one bashing her has 20! It just shows how many comments they block and delete on their own channel.

Wait, she left a comment on Taylor's vlog? Can you share? I can't find it
Classie
Amateur

Postby Newmomma » Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:44 pm

Lagorda_12 wrote:Funny how Keren says Jackson got a haircut and he “DID SO GOOD” lmao

He’s suddenly not scared of anything
Newmomma
Informer

Postby Terelynne » Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:50 pm

Newmomma wrote:
Lagorda_12 wrote:Funny how Keren says Jackson got a haircut and he “DID SO GOOD” lmao

Lol ya right!!!
He’s suddenly not scared of anything
Terelynne
Talker

Postby jenneroni » Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:56 pm

Idkhihello wrote:That Utah trip made absolutely not sense whatsoever. If I was rich, I would be traveling with my children NOT leaving them with nannies. Then they have the audacity to say they miss their kids. EYE ROLL. The fuck you don’t haha.

Also since I know you’re reading this, are you ever going to explain why you decided to turn your less than one year old around in his car seat risking his life because you’re an idiot?

Why do you bother vlogging your bad parenting and showing the world proof of it daily? Even your minions are defending you saying you DO take the kids out... to target and the mall. That’s so sad that they think that’s good enough haha.

You guys have the money and time to do such amazing and fun things with your children that not everyone gets and you’re taking it for granted. When are you ever going to realize that? It doesn’t matter that Jackson is young, that’s what you guys are vlogging for. So he can look back on it! Take him somewhere like the zoo or aquarium and watch his little face light up. Don’t you as a parent want to experience that? No? You’re too sick? Okay. Lol.

This whole situation makes me soooo mad. I’m a bit too young for kids right now but I dream of having two beautiful kids like theirs, and having the money and time to spend all day with them. It makes me sad that those babies are missing out on all the fun of BEING babies because their mom chose to pop out another and is “too tired” to walk to the park or SOMETHING.

jenneroni
Amateur

Postby jenneroni » Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:57 pm

Unknowngirly wrote:Once again keren is wrong. There is such a thing as a parent loving one child more than the other. Look up narcissistic parents and golden child (favorite) and scapegoat child (lesser child). This totally applies to keren. Smh

Even a non-narc parent can have PPD and not bond with a kid! She’s so ignorant

jenneroni
Amateur

PreviousNext

Return to KKandBabyJ