• Advertisement
    

KKandIThrewUpToday | Part 19

Re: KKandIThrewUpToday | Part 19

Postby queentee20 » Fri Feb 09, 2018 2:06 pm

Pineapples wrote:Jesus how much sodium did Keren just consume!! All that sticky chicken and then smoked salmon rolls dipped in LOADS of soy sauce. She honestly has no clue about healthy eating. No wonder her face blows up so much. Water retention is directly related to sodium intake Keren! Duhhhh


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Her dumplings were in a container full of sauce too... I usually dip mine in sauce not cover them in it.
User avatar
queentee20
Extreme Gossiper
 
Posts: 1534
Joined: Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:56 am

Advertisement

Re: KKandIThrewUpToday | Part 19

Postby BananasBananas » Fri Feb 09, 2018 2:07 pm

queentee20 wrote:
Terelynne wrote:Lol in today’s vlog they are siting at the table eating hahahaha They got the idea from Taylor

TBH if they start doing these things just to make us look dumb I wouldn’t mind it because the kids are benefiting from it. *shoulder shrug*


I completely agree... now all he needs is a fork and a plate!
BananasBananas
Amateur
 
Posts: 88
Joined: Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:10 pm

Re: KKandIThrewUpToday | Part 19

Postby BananasBananas » Fri Feb 09, 2018 2:09 pm

Pineapples wrote:Jesus how much sodium did Keren just consume!! All that sticky chicken and then smoked salmon rolls dipped in LOADS of soy sauce. She honestly has no clue about healthy eating. No wonder her face blows up so much. Water retention is directly related to sodium intake Keren! Duhhhh


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Smoked fish isn't cooked, lil listeria risk there..
BananasBananas
Amateur
 
Posts: 88
Joined: Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:10 pm

Re: KKandIThrewUpToday | Part 19

Postby Pineapples » Fri Feb 09, 2018 2:15 pm

jenneroni wrote:
Pineapples wrote:[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180209/357eac89fa0d37b05bc4ef92fbaa8650.jpg[/img]

I couldn’t help myself lol. Surprised it wasn’t deleted already.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Natalie S is me HERO hahaha


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Lol thanks. I try


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pineapples
True Gossiper
 
Posts: 1441
Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2016 8:33 am

Re: KKandIThrewUpToday | Part 19

Postby queentee20 » Fri Feb 09, 2018 2:15 pm

BananasBananas wrote:
Pineapples wrote:Jesus how much sodium did Keren just consume!! All that sticky chicken and then smoked salmon rolls dipped in LOADS of soy sauce. She honestly has no clue about healthy eating. No wonder her face blows up so much. Water retention is directly related to sodium intake Keren! Duhhhh


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Smoked fish isn't cooked, lil listeria risk there..


Apparently salmon is safe as long as it’s cooked, but raw is what you should avoid... as long as it was cooked in some way I think it’s ok
User avatar
queentee20
Extreme Gossiper
 
Posts: 1534
Joined: Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:56 am

Re: KKandIThrewUpToday | Part 19

Postby Pineapples » Fri Feb 09, 2018 2:17 pm

They may have been California rolls which are safe to eat in pregnancy. But knowing Keren I doubt it


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pineapples
True Gossiper
 
Posts: 1441
Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2016 8:33 am

Re: KKandIThrewUpToday | Part 19

Postby Lillouiepooie » Fri Feb 09, 2018 2:18 pm

Eww off topic, but the other day I saw a article that a man got a tape worm from eating salmon or tuna sushi can't remember which one and ever since thing I can't even look at sushi without thing of that gigantic tape worm


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
Lillouiepooie
Informer
 
Posts: 326
Joined: Fri Jun 24, 2016 8:54 am

Re: KKandIThrewUpToday | Part 19

Postby queentee20 » Fri Feb 09, 2018 2:20 pm

Lillouiepooie wrote:Eww off topic, but the other day I saw a article that a man got a tape worm from eating salmon or tuna sushi can't remember which one and ever since thing I can't even look at sushi without thing of that gigantic tape worm


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Isn’t that the guy who ate it all the time though? He ate it like all day every day which is why that happened. You’ll be fine if you dont do it often
User avatar
queentee20
Extreme Gossiper
 
Posts: 1534
Joined: Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:56 am

Re: KKandIThrewUpToday | Part 19

Postby jenneroni » Fri Feb 09, 2018 2:25 pm

Lillouiepooie wrote:Eww off topic, but the other day I saw a article that a man got a tape worm from eating salmon or tuna sushi can't remember which one and ever since thing I can't even look at sushi without thing of that gigantic tape worm


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
HAHA one of my teammates on my uni team ate sketchy salmon sushi and got a tapeworm!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
jenneroni
Amateur
 
Posts: 36
Joined: Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:42 pm

Re: KKandIThrewUpToday | Part 19

Postby spillingthetea » Fri Feb 09, 2018 2:26 pm

[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180209/6aea6f880494c0449c37f95e7f1dabcc.jpg[/img]

Fuck off Khoa you are a GROWN ASS MAN


Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
User avatar
spillingthetea
Informer
 
Posts: 381
Joined: Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:57 am

Re: KKandIThrewUpToday | Part 19

Postby Lillouiepooie » Fri Feb 09, 2018 2:27 pm

Can't wait until she gives birth so they can shut up about the pregnancy and the gender. I feel like even if it is a girl the novelty will wear off once she's not a cute little baby anymore. Maybe not for Khoa, but I feel like it will for Keren once she sees it's no longer all about queen moon face. Don't get why she feels like she's carrying Beyoncé up in there.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
Lillouiepooie
Informer
 
Posts: 326
Joined: Fri Jun 24, 2016 8:54 am

Re: KKandIThrewUpToday | Part 19

Postby CC2212 » Fri Feb 09, 2018 2:28 pm

Long time lurker first time poster here.

I am absolutely SICK of seeing Keren whining all day everyday when she doesn't do anything remotely active at all. I find it rather hilarious with the backlash she received on Taylor's most recent vlog because it goes to show how much they polish their own comments section for their own channel to make them 'look good'.

How self absorbed she is speaks volumes to the type of person she is, like how can you not even be bothered to cook your kids a MEAL???? She has proved time and time again that it is really not difficult to move her ass and drive to publix as shown by her daily target/the mall/starbucks trips. It's not as if she does anything during the day to excuse herself, she is just plain LAZY. A healthy meal takes no longer than 30 minutes to make, I just cannot believe how much shitty processed food she engulfs and also forces upon her children on a daily basis.

Even when they went to visit OK I did not see her eat anything remotely healthy, it was constantly McDonalds and In'n'Out. Then this was happening whilst Oscar and Kyra managed to feed their kids a HOME-COOKED HEALTHY meal and even when Oscar took Levi out he fed him a very healthy lunch. Even Kyra said that she felt bad that she has given Levi some bad snacks and so made him and Alaya a fresh fruit smoothie. I can't even remember the last time Keren fed the kids a healthy meal..
CC2212
Wallflower
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Fri Feb 09, 2018 2:05 pm

Re: KKandIThrewUpToday | Part 19

Postby Faat18 » Fri Feb 09, 2018 2:33 pm

spillingthetea wrote:[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180209/6aea6f880494c0449c37f95e7f1dabcc.jpg[/img]

Fuck off Khoa you are a GROWN ASS MAN


Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
A little off topic but am I the only one who's super annoyed by the way 'smiles'?!!!

Verstuurd vanaf mijn GT-I9301I met Tapatalk
Faat18
Talker
 
Posts: 126
Joined: Fri Nov 17, 2017 4:19 pm

Re: KKandIThrewUpToday | Part 19

Postby Faat18 » Fri Feb 09, 2018 2:35 pm

(Double post sorry)

But before this pregnancy, a while ago, Keren went on a twitter rant bashing moms who didn't look like tammy hembrow (or something like that, I don't remember it correctly) but I can't wait for Karma to hit Keren after giving birth to her 3rd child. She will me a mess and will definetly not bounce back as with J+L.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn GT-I9301I met Tapatalk
Faat18
Talker
 
Posts: 126
Joined: Fri Nov 17, 2017 4:19 pm

Re: KKandIThrewUpToday | Part 19

Postby BananasBananas » Fri Feb 09, 2018 2:35 pm

I have celiac disease and her belly looks exactly the same as mine when I eat gluten! being that bloated is painful and makes you neauseated, which is probably the cause of half her “morning sickness” woes
BananasBananas
Amateur
 
Posts: 88
Joined: Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:10 pm

Re: KKandIThrewUpToday | Part 19

Postby GossipLadyy » Fri Feb 09, 2018 2:38 pm

Faat18 wrote:
spillingthetea wrote:[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180209/6aea6f880494c0449c37f95e7f1dabcc.jpg[/img]

Fuck off Khoa you are a GROWN ASS MAN


Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
A little off topic but am I the only one who's super annoyed by the way 'smiles'?!!!

Verstuurd vanaf mijn GT-I9301I met Tapatalk
Omg yes! His smile is soooo fake in pictures. Kinda cringy if you ask me xD

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk
GossipLadyy
Amateur
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:51 am

Re: KKandIThrewUpToday | Part 19

Postby anonymous2829 » Fri Feb 09, 2018 2:45 pm

Faat18 wrote:(Double post sorry)

But before this pregnancy, a while ago, Keren went on a twitter rant bashing moms who didn't look like tammy hembrow (or something like that, I don't remember it correctly) but I can't wait for Karma to hit Keren after giving birth to her 3rd child. She will me a mess and will definetly not bounce back as with J+L.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn GT-I9301I met Tapatalk

Ugh I forgot about that!! That made me so mad, she looked like an idiot.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
anonymous2829
Informer
 
Posts: 448
Joined: Wed Nov 11, 2015 8:25 am

Re: KKandIThrewUpToday | Part 19

Postby sbatcher430 » Fri Feb 09, 2018 2:50 pm

anyone notice that in today’s vlog they were eating at the table? LOL


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
sbatcher430
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Jan 29, 2018 5:12 pm

Re: KKandIThrewUpToday | Part 19

Postby Pineapples » Fri Feb 09, 2018 2:55 pm

sbatcher430 wrote:anyone notice that in today’s vlog they were eating at the table? LOL


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


And she made sure to mention Landon was eating green beans which he apparently loves. Never seen him eat them before though

And then she said Jackson was eating green beans as a snack on the sofa and showed a still full container. I think all those comments have definitely hit a nerve Keren


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pineapples
True Gossiper
 
Posts: 1441
Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2016 8:33 am

Re: KKandIThrewUpToday | Part 19

Postby shadylady » Fri Feb 09, 2018 3:11 pm

she only gave jackson a few dumplings while her moonface chowed down on a whole container of chicken and rice. like a toddler needs 1200-1400 calories per day!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
shadylady
Amateur
 
Posts: 82
Joined: Tue Aug 15, 2017 3:18 am

Re: KKandIThrewUpToday | Part 19

Postby misskaila93 » Fri Feb 09, 2018 3:27 pm

spillingthetea wrote:
Fuck off Khoa you are a GROWN ASS MAN


Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk


Ok this mf is beyond creepy. How can Keren sit there and allow her man to fawn over YouTubers like that?! I'd get second hand embarrassment. Maybe I'm just a bitch, but there's no way I'd allow that. I'd tell him to tone that shit down asap because it's not a good look at all. He takes the nice guy role to the extreme and it's sus af.
misskaila93
Informer
 
Posts: 351
Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2015 10:16 pm

Re: KKandIThrewUpToday | Part 19

Postby Terelynne » Fri Feb 09, 2018 4:06 pm

Lillouiepooie wrote:Can't wait until she gives birth so they can shut up about the pregnancy and the gender. I feel like even if it is a girl the novelty will wear off once she's not a cute little baby anymore. Maybe not for Khoa, but I feel like it will for Keren once she sees it's no longer all about queen moon face. Don't get why she feels like she's carrying Beyoncé up in there.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


I can’t wait either that’s all she talks about vomiting and more vomit who cares!!
Terelynne
Talker
 
Posts: 115
Joined: Sat Dec 16, 2017 5:44 pm

Re: KKandIThrewUpToday | Part 19

Postby KKSUX » Fri Feb 09, 2018 4:14 pm

shadylady wrote:she only gave jackson a few dumplings while her moonface chowed down on a whole container of chicken and rice. like a toddler needs 1200-1400 calories per day!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk


And she was only giving Landon dumpling dough?? I mean, how can a kid just eat that? not even chicken and rice.
KKSUX
Amateur
 
Posts: 82
Joined: Thu Jan 18, 2018 6:16 pm

Re: KKandIThrewUpToday | Part 19

Postby Pineapples » Fri Feb 09, 2018 4:16 pm

Guys can you all stop being so inconsiderate!! Don’t you know Keren is PREGNANT and needs to eat. Damn. Fuck the kids they can look for crumbs under the sofa cushions


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pineapples
True Gossiper
 
Posts: 1441
Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2016 8:33 am

Re: KKandIThrewUpToday | Part 19

Postby queentee20 » Fri Feb 09, 2018 4:20 pm

Pineapples wrote:Guys can you all stop being so inconsiderate!! Don’t you know Keren is PREGNANT and needs to eat. Damn. Fuck the kids they can look for crumbs under the sofa cushions


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All they have to do is crawl under the couch for a lime
User avatar
queentee20
Extreme Gossiper
 
Posts: 1534
Joined: Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:56 am

PreviousNext

Return to KKandBabyJ

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Lily_rose17

  • Advertisement