C&K: The 'D' Word. Part #17

MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: C&K: The 'D' Word. Part #17

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

lmmomSD wrote:I haven't watched-- let me guess. The fish are dying? Gee. Who would have guessed? Are they going to ask us to pray for them again?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
The fish are doing great. He was saying that because he was talking about getting a “dory” fish and people were telling him that they get too big. He said there are other options. He wants to get a bigger tank and use the small one as a quarantine tank. I hope he sticks with it. Fishkeeping is a fun hobby, they may be too lazy for all the upkeep with a saltwater tank though. Maybe they will hire a company to service it like the daily bumps do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ewokfan11 »

So they JUST bought Gaines about 5 pairs of new shoes last week and now they are shoe shopping again??? And this shoe shop is super expensive. Maybe they have a local deal with them. I just do NOT understand why Gaines and Brooks need news clothes and shoes all.the.time.

They do get all the Under Armour (and probably other brands) sent for free, but they must spend $1000s on the kids' clothes. Even if the stuff is sent for free, do they really need all that crap??
Toodles123
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by Toodles123 »

They are on "Date Night" again tonight... Heads up for mushy vlogs and posts.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
captainoflife
Talker
Talker

Unread post by captainoflife »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201802 ... 4694c4.jpg[/img]

That hashtag though lolololol
Theirmom
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Theirmom »

captainoflife wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201802 ... 4694c4.jpg[/img]

Okay, but, yeah. He’s smoking hot in that picture though.
I’m a sucker for that business casual look.
:roll:
spacekitty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by spacekitty »

Lol Katie should move to New Jersey and she’ll find plenty of hubby material men here if that’s where her bar is set

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I finally finished their vlog. Why the heck are they even vlogging if they are still so eff-ing miserable. And why do they feel the need to say the things they do online for everyone to see - they seem to HATE each other when they are off camera.

Are they happy about producing content they think is "real," but it's obvious it's still produced for YT views? I guess they are getting more views, but at what cost? Heck, if they want to be "real" then just show the fights in the vlogs. LOL
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

So they've gone from tweeting passive aggressive jabs at each other to posting heart eye emojis and calling each other "a stone fox" and a "studmuffin". Everything must be just fine now. Whew! Like the comments from the last date night vlog said, they've "fixed" their marriage. Image
If they move to Oregon, she would never have to pump her own gas. So if that's all she wants from her man, she would be set.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Kryptonite wrote:These Instagram posts are becoming obnoxious. I see NO issue with expressing your love for someone on social media occasionally but those who make posts SO often are the ones who are in troubled relationships.

The fish saga is becoming tiresome and sad. Stop killing fish because you want to be amused by a tank for approximately 5-7 days. They need to do more research before owning another animal - land, sea, or tank.

The buys (fish, clothing, etc.) seem more excessive lately. I hope they understand that things won't fill a void long term. Things only distract you for a short period of time and the core issue will always return. It looks like they're going downhill fast. Sigh.

They need to utilize Katie's therapy skills and recognize their own issues. I'm hoping they'll go to counselling - not church counselling - and work on things.

_________

#StayPuffy
And the biggest reason they shouldn't get a blue tang, they don't even know, which tells me they've done jack for research. You shouldn't get blue tangs because they are reef caught. They won't breed in captivity.

If he really wants to make this a hobby, great. So do the research!

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

They went back to the bar with the costumes. How about a date night that isn't about drinking? I was looking at Katie's IG, and her smiles look so forced. She looks manic. I can't imagine having my livelihood depend on me pretending that everything is hunky dory, and projecting this image of the perfect family.
And going back to the monogram discussion, Katie is actually wearing a monogrammed onesie at the bar! That's overkill. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201802 ... 01dd00.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201802 ... bd4389.jpg[/img]

HashtagBlessed
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by HashtagBlessed »

spacekitty wrote:
captainoflife wrote:

Lol Katie should move to New Jersey and she’ll find plenty of hubby material men here if that’s where her bar is set

Haha!

I side-eye a woman who claims only her husband fills up the gas tanks. (And for some reason I get the impression Katie's father is somewhat mortified by their "career" choice and Katie's taste in men.) Like, really? My husband works for a living, so he isn't at my beck and call. Also, I'm an adult who can put gas in her car. Now, my husband always offers to switch cars if mine needs to go into the shop and he takes care of that kind of stuff for me. But something as easy as filling up the tank? And the photo is so staged. It's always a cry for help when couples starting behaving that way on social media. They can't get through the week without a blow-up, so they act all lovey-dovey on Instagram. :?
RootBeerFloatie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by RootBeerFloatie »

Katie is an entitled bitch and she's not smart enough or pretty enough to land the kind of man she wants. She settled for Cullen, who is only getting lazier and never quite matured. They're doomed to fail, though I can see them staying together because getting a divorce is too hard. Cullen would probably do alright back in the dating scene if he got into the gym, but Katie would be doomed I think.
spacekitty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by spacekitty »

RootBeerFloatie wrote:Katie is an entitled bitch and she's not smart enough or pretty enough to land the kind of man she wants. She settled for Cullen, who is only getting lazier and never quite matured. They're doomed to fail, though I can see them staying together because getting a divorce is too hard. Cullen would probably do alright back in the dating scene if he got into the gym, but Katie would be doomed I think.
I think Cullen has a lot of baggage, which is understandable. I could see him dating around a lot but not really settling down again. On the other hand, I could see Katie clinging to the next new man in her life (if they were to split).

Theirmom
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

RootBeerFloatie wrote:Katie is an entitled bitch and she's not smart enough or pretty enough to land the kind of man she wants. She settled for Cullen, who is only getting lazier and never quite matured. They're doomed to fail, though I can see them staying together because getting a divorce is too hard. Cullen would probably do alright back in the dating scene if he got into the gym, but Katie would be doomed I think.
Yeah, Katie will never be back to “fighting shape”. She eats her feelings, happiness and sadness. Even when she was “thin”, she was skinny-fat. No tone at all in her body.
She also seems like the type to shame Cullen into getting back in to shape while never intending to do the same. Because, if he can’t provide the life she feels entitled to, he should at least be the trophy husband with perfect abs that she married.
If they did ever split, she’d be one of those vindictive exes, for sure. And gawd help any woman Cullen ever smiled at post-divorce.
Theirmom
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

spacekitty wrote:
I think Cullen has a lot of baggage, which is understandable. I could see him dating around a lot but not really settling down again. On the other hand, I could see Katie clinging to the next new man in her life (if they were to split).
I think Cullen would stay single until Katie remarried out of respect.
I also think Katie would be remarried within 2 years. But not cling desperately to the first man who showed interest. No. She would be married off to a meek, older, doctor friend of grand doc. Someone who could provide for her and the kids but that Katie could still feel superior to and walk all over.

And she’d try to seduce Cullen into an affair the second he showed up with a more serious girlfriend.
wishes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by wishes »

Wait, isn’t Cullen’s love languages Acts of Service? Then why isn’t Katie pumping the gas for him?

I’m also confused by Cullen’s love language because I feel like Katie is the one who does a lot of services around the home, so what kinds of services is she expected to do for him?
Catch a falling star and put in your pocket
☆彡
marshmallowfluf
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by marshmallowfluf »

Wow brittany and corey are having a baby..
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

marshmallowfluf wrote:Wow brittany and corey are having a baby..
I wouldn't be surprised if that's causing Cullen some stress! Britney only got out of prison about 4 months ago and now she married and pregnant - and she and Cory seem to fight a lot. Were Cory and Britney even together for very long before she went to prison?? Talk about rushing things!!!

Maybe Katie doesn't approve of the shotgun wedding?? It certainly doesn't seem like the "proper" way to do things.

It's not like Britney is THAT old (like 31?), so I don't see why they rushed into all of this so fast.
Theirmom
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

marshmallowfluf wrote:Wow brittany and corey are having a baby..

That seems... unwise.
Baconsgirl

Unread post by Baconsgirl »

Texas A&M had a love language book in the bookstore when I visited today. ( transferring in the fall)

Return to “Cullen and Katie”