OKTimeToWorkAgain | Part 17

Adp1993
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: OKTimeToWorkAgain | Part 17

Unread post by Adp1993 »

I think she should get to decorate the way she wants. Oscar controls everything they do. Let her have one thing. I hate how some men don't want to actually help decorate. They just shoot down their partners ideas.
sassysquidd
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sassysquidd »

They should both have a say on how they decorate their house. If one of them really doesn’t like something, they should compromise and find something they both like, but Oscar didn’t have to be such a dick about not liking the chairs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Adp1993
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Adp1993 »

Do you actually think Oscar will do any legwork to find ones he likes? I doubt that. He'll just keep bitching about how ugly the things she buys are, but not look for anything himself.
poisonprincess
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by poisonprincess »

Adp1993 wrote:Do you actually think Oscar will do any legwork to find ones he likes? I doubt that. He'll just keep bitching about how ugly the things she buys are, but not look for anything himself.
Yeah. I highly doubt he’d seek out the things he’d prefer, heck, I doubt he even knows/ knows how to articulate the style he likes.
He’s just happy to tell kyra that what she likes is wrong.

celeste1029
Talker
Talker

Unread post by celeste1029 »

sassysquidd wrote:They should both have a say on how they decorate their house. If one of them really doesn’t like something, they should compromise and find something they both like, but Oscar didn’t have to be such a dick about not liking the chairs.

Yeah true. I just don't get why they wouldn't just communicate with each other in the first place. Even a quick text saying "what do you think about these" would be better than nothing
Emysere
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Emysere »

celeste1029 wrote:
sassysquidd wrote:They should both have a say on how they decorate their house. If one of them really doesn’t like something, they should compromise and find something they both like, but Oscar didn’t have to be such a dick about not liking the chairs.

Yeah true. I just don't get why they wouldn't just communicate with each other in the first place. Even a quick text saying "what do you think about these" would be better than nothing
Yeah but Kyra was too busy thinking everything Keren said she liked was automatically perfect for their house. Keren was just vicariously spending through Kyra but she seems to hold Keren in too much esteem to notice.
Steps_to_STFU
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Steps_to_STFU »

Right, he won't actually help pick shit out. He just likes to verbally berate Kyra to remind her he's the man.
shadylady
Talker
Talker

Unread post by shadylady »

to be fair, i dont think the decor is ugly lol. like yes it's very boring and pinterest mom-y but its not bad

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
bookwrm97
Talker
Talker

Unread post by bookwrm97 »

So I just watched the newest vlog and I have to say I'm so glad Oscar and Kyra are teaching Levi to kiss other people on the cheek and not the lips like Keren and khoa. It just really grossest me out when they have kids kiss everybody. That's how great are spread and how a lot of people end up having to deal with cold sores.

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk
Lagorda_12
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Lagorda_12 »

So I guess their going to buy a new car...

bookwrm97
Talker
Talker

Unread post by bookwrm97 »

Lagorda_12 wrote:So I guess their going to buy a new car...Image

Where did you see that?

wolflily23
Informer
Informer

Unread post by wolflily23 »

poisonprincess wrote:
Adp1993 wrote:Do you actually think Oscar will do any legwork to find ones he likes? I doubt that. He'll just keep bitching about how ugly the things she buys are, but not look for anything himself.
Yeah. I highly doubt he’d seek out the things he’d prefer, heck, I doubt he even knows/ knows how to articulate the style he likes.

Not trying to defend Oscar but I feel like a lot of men are like this. My bf and I are currently renovating our home and sometimes when I bring up a certain idea/design he shoots it down because he just can't envision it the way I can. More often than not he lets me go ahead with my idea and when its all finished he ends up loving it. Once Oscar saw the chairs in their places with the accents he did end up saying it looked good.

Im not the biggest fan of those chairs myself but at least she's trying to incorporate a little colour. What is with youtubers keeping their entire house white/grey!? I need colour in my life!
Milkmama0306
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Milkmama0306 »

wolflily23 wrote:
poisonprincess wrote:

Not trying to defend Oscar but I feel like a lot of men are like this. My bf and I are currently renovating our home and sometimes when I bring up a certain idea/design he shoots it down because he just can't envision it the way I can. More often than not he lets me go ahead with my idea and when its all finished he ends up loving it. Once Oscar saw the chairs in their places with the accents he did end up saying it looked good.

Im not the biggest fan of those chairs myself but at least she's trying to incorporate a little colour. What is with youtubers keeping their entire house white/grey!? I need colour in my life!
I think most youtubers pick those color choices because it's trendy, modern and it mainly for show.
They need family pictures in the house (professional ones but also regular caught in the moment pictures, make it feel like a home).

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
Lagorda_12
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Lagorda_12 »

bookwrm97 wrote:

Where did you see that?

Twitter

staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

Lagorda_12 wrote:
bookwrm97 wrote:

Where did you see that?

Twitter

I’m pretty sure they lease their Mazda so the lease is probably up.

Adp1993
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Adp1993 »

What's with YouTubers and leasing cars? It's a huge waste of money. You'd think they'd be a little more concerned with the fact that their livelihood has an expiration date.
Steps_to_STFU
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Steps_to_STFU »

Every time I think these two can't be any dumber, they prove me wrong.

They didn't realize that the kids didn't have birth certificates? They paid for a trip before having the proper documents to travel there. They wait until the last minute knowing it is going to take long.. I mean they are so stupid.

Then they're going to not travel anymore for birthdays. Amazing they chose that for Alaya and not the brat.

Dumbest people ever.
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

Levi yelling daddy and running to oscar when he walked in was PRECIOUS omg

Adp1993
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Adp1993 »

One positive thing I can say about Oscar and Kyra is that unlike most family vloggers they seem to have a strong bond with their children and enjoy spending time with them.
chatty
Informer
Informer

Unread post by chatty »

I’m such a nosy loser but could anyone else decipher this letter? Image

Return to “OKBaby”