The Rich Life

NotSusan
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: The Rich Life

Unread post by NotSusan »

Apparently she used to do a makeup tutorial channel. Does anyone know anything about that?
BaffledByItAll
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by BaffledByItAll »

NotSusan wrote:She actually took that completely off of her Twitter now. Interesting.
It's still there on the YT twitter page (therichlife4) I didn't know she had her own twitter? Several people have asked why it was deleted (as if it wasn't obvious)... no word from them about it yet today but I'm guessing somewhere in their next vlog she'll complain about how mean YT is with demonetizing family vloggers for doing nothing wrong. Even though there's definitely something wrong with having your children pretend to eat tide pods. Laughable really. I don't think I'd realized just how many of their videos are clickbait until I was looking back through today... ugh. They're getting to be as bad as Slyfox family for real.
NotSusan
Informer
Informer

BaffledByItAll wrote:
NotSusan wrote:She actually took that completely off of her Twitter now. Interesting.
It's still there on the YT twitter page (therichlife4) I didn't know she had her own twitter? Several people have asked why it was deleted (as if it wasn't obvious)... no word from them about it yet today but I'm guessing somewhere in their next vlog she'll complain about how mean YT is with demonetizing family vloggers for doing nothing wrong. Even though there's definitely something wrong with having your children pretend to eat tide pods. Laughable really. I don't think I'd realized just how many of their videos are clickbait until I was looking back through today... ugh. They're getting to be as bad as Slyfox family for real.
I had no idea she had her own Twitter either. Definitely checking it out. Yeah, awfully quiet from them today.
Brynn1130
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Brynn1130 »

I have not even watched her recent vlogs but I am glad that people are on to her! Also, glad one of her videos was taken down by YT...how stupid can you be?? YT is obviously watching them and she does that...
NotSusan
Informer
Informer

So today was Brinley’s cheer competition and as they’re driving home, while poor Evie is sitting beside her, the parents point to Brin’s medal and start commenting about how that medal represents the best cheerleader that ever was, and ever will be. Poor Evie. Cheer was her life until she’s broke her back and now she is in physio and is trying to get back to cheer and they make a comment like that. What the hell?
NotSusan
Informer
Informer

I may be the only one commenting on this thread but that’s okay. I still can’t believe this woman has a vlognup on YT. She is horrible.

Today she titled her vlog “February Tornado.” And then without any checking weather warnings etc, when the weather got a little windy and dark started spewing out the word tornado in front of her children when only a few months prior they were legitimately terrified having to take cover for a real drill.

I think she delights in frightening them or making things sound extreme and then pulling the “just kidding,” card, not realizing the psychological impact that can actually have on a child.

When they were all concerned that it might be a real tornado, she covered it up, with “no, of course not sillies.” Dear god woman. Which is it. You are the woman who cries disaster.

Earlier in the vlog she had a sit down and I noticed the interaction between her and Brinley and I notice how tentative Brin is with her. It’s odd.
Brynn1130
Amateur
Amateur

Yep! That is what she does! How do her subs not get annoyed at the click bait!

I see the fear in her kids eyes.....given her past, it explains a lot!
NotSusan
Informer
Informer

Brynn1130 wrote:Yep! That is what she does! How do her subs not get annoyed at the click bait!

Omg now I need to dig for more of her past. Did you just google it?
heyyallitsrach94
Talker
Talker

Unread post by heyyallitsrach94 »

NotSusan wrote:
Brynn1130 wrote:Yep! That is what she does! How do her subs not get annoyed at the click bait!

Past?? What past? Omg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Brynn1130
Amateur
Amateur

heyyallitsrach94 wrote:
NotSusan wrote:

Past?? What past? Omg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes! Google Kendal Rich "Father Knows Best"....will refer you to a page, just like this one..that talks about IG Moms. In a nut shell, they had a blog that explained how they disciplined the kids....it's insane...I can't even summarize it....
NotSusan
Informer
Informer

Omg!!!! How is she even on YT? And now wonder Evie looks terrified all the time.

Did you watch today’s video? I had to scroll through her Young Living sales portion to get to the clickbait/title portion and the “SAD NEWS” is that they’re not going to vlog in Disney. They said it’s because it’s too much work and those videos get the lowest views! Interesting. We all know Kendal is a Disney freak and has been trying to get Disney’s attention forever so my suspicion is that they’re not going to vlog because Disney didn’t give them the free vacation they were begging for.
Take a look at your content Kendal and maybe you’ll see why they won’t.
Also I’m sooo sick of her using her videos as a sales pitch for YL oils and trying to pass it off as a family vlog. Isn’t there some rule against that?
NotSusan
Informer
Informer

Oh, and thanks for sharing that blog information. It’s super disturbing but it explains a lot.
NotSusan
Informer
Informer

Arghhh, Wnough with the clickbait and misleading titles. everything is a “surprise” and secret and most of its doesn’t come to fruition. Today was a Move Update on Where and When and her update.....wait for it... you’ll be shocked... “we don’t know yet,” “ “it’s still in the works”,
and as for where, well they’re “not holding out on us “but it’s complicated” and “wants it to be a surprise.”

OMG I can’t with this woman. And she’s on this HUGE health kick but just took her kicks to Starbucks and they all had fraps. She always justifies her Starbucks sugar drinks into her diet du jour. Addicted much?
BaffledByItAll
Amateur
Amateur

NotSusan wrote:Arghhh, Wnough with the clickbait and misleading titles. everything is a “surprise” and secret and most of its doesn’t come to fruition. Today was a Move Update on Where and When and her update.....wait for it... you’ll be shocked... “we don’t know yet,” “ “it’s still in the works”,
and as for where, well they’re “not holding out on us “but it’s complicated” and “wants it to be a surprise.”

OMG I can’t with this woman. And she’s on this HUGE health kick but just took her kicks to Starbucks and they all had fraps. She always justifies her Starbucks sugar drinks into her diet du jour. Addicted much?
I thought I'd posted a response but apparently it didn't go through. Every time I hear them talking about the "secret" move I keep thinking I swear I remember a vlog not all that long ago where Kendal stated, "When we move to Florida..." I don't remember what vlog it was but I sure wish I could find it!!! It will be interesting to see if that's the case, but I swear the first time they talked about not saying where they were moving I immediately thought, 'you already said you're moving to Florida.' And I don't know why else I would think that.

And as for the food, yeah... corndogs and pizza rolls and constant Panera and starbucks and eating out... there's nothing healthy about it. Her kids eat like kids and I'm not going to put her down for that, but I want to scream at the computer, "Stop acting like you feed them like a health nut because you don't."
NotSusan
Informer
Informer

Really? That’s funny. Now that you’ve mentioned it, I listen to her closer when she talks about the moves. Like today, she said she’ll never need to wear a winter coat or her uggs again where they’re moving except when she wants to look “cute. Um, newsflash - nothing cute about her wearing uggs.

And surprise surprise. Mega clickbait again. It was time to call the police and the thumbnail had them on the phone and yet no call was made and nothing urgent in the vlog.

And this is getting nit picky. But why are they paying to have Sebi’s hair cut. It literally looks the same before and after.
NotSusan
Informer
Informer

Full blown Young Living commercial today. How is this allowed to be considered a family vlog?

PS this woman is crazy and is driving me that way with all the hair touching. And can she get through a sentence without saying “guys?”
BaffledByItAll
Amateur
Amateur

NotSusan wrote:Full blown Young Living commercial today. How is this allowed to be considered a family vlog?

PS this woman is crazy and is driving me that way with all the hair touching. And can she get through a sentence without saying “guys?”
Yep... so annoying! And then today they're all about OMG can't take the kids anywhere... I thought they were protected by their magical essential oils?!?

I seriously about lost my mind watching them in the car and the vet's office with the dog. Like CALM DOWN. Those dogs are overly hyper and chew up everything/tear up things because the children act like maniacs when they're around them. Dogs do not need to be hyped up all the time, especially in the car and vet's office... Lord. Every time they're with those dogs the kids are screaming and hollering and talking baby talk to them. Drives me up the wall. (And probably the dogs too!)
Blueberries
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Blueberries »

Did anyone see the comment someone left about their old intro where they put everyone’s first and last names minus Hampton, and the comment was about leaving Hampton out and not including him in the Rich family, and they replied by saying “the dogs don’t have their last name in the intro, are we leaving them out too?” I can’t remember word for word what was said, but it definitely didn’t sit right with me comparing Hampton to the DOGS!!!!
NotSusan
Informer
Informer

Bahaha good point! They are like two weeks out and they are quarantined and yet she is trying to tell everyone that the oils can protect and cure EVERYTHING!! And yesterday she said that Hampton was not really sick but she kept him home anyway and oiled him up and tada, he’s all better. (Um, what)

I could barely watch with the dogs. They drive me batty the way they do not have them trained properly to the poor dogs’ detriment.

You think they are taking Hampton to Disney this time? They left him behind last time. I wonder if that’s why they have decided not to vlog during their time there.
Brynn1130
Amateur
Amateur

Blueberries wrote:Did anyone see the comment someone left about their old intro where they put everyone’s first and last names minus Hampton, and the comment was about leaving Hampton out and not including him in the Rich family, and they replied by saying “the dogs don’t have their last name in the intro, are we leaving them out too?” I can’t remember word for word what was said, but it definitely didn’t sit right with me comparing Hampton to the DOGS!!!!
No, missed that but Kendal is always so defensive...about everything!!!

Return to “Q-Z”