• Advertisement

KKandIThrewUpToday | Part 19

Re: KKandIThrewUpToday | Part 19

Postby +Jmama19+ » Sat Feb 10, 2018 8:40 pm

queentee20 wrote:
soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:
Amanda-L wrote:Bugger me sideways, did someone say Jmama's name 5 times in the mirror tonight or something?

CRYING OMGG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RIGHT?! I think that’s the best post I’ve seen here LOL
Oh my God I wish I could just meet every single one of you cringy crazy people in person. So pathetic

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk
+Jmama19+
Informer

Advertisement

Postby Rkp65i » Sat Feb 10, 2018 8:41 pm

+Jmama19+ wrote:
Rkp65i wrote:In regards to the last forum, you SHOULD NOT get a tattoo while pregnant. Any reputable tattoo artist will not tattoo a pregnant or breastfeeding mother. Stop arguing about how Keren should have had Landons tattoo done. You sound uneducated. She was stupid to not have them done together. She had 2 kids but only tattood one, I never understood her thought process on that.
You absolutely CAN get tattoos in pregnancy. Studies show no negative repercussions in pregnancy and we are talking a 5 min. Tattoo on a wrist. As long as you go somewhere reputable who are very stringent with PPE then its fine. The only worry in the medical community is contracting HIV or Hep C and we are talking prison tattoo artists in an alley in that scenario. She would be fine to do another simple L lettering.

Like I said, ANY REPUTABLE tattoo artist will not tattoo a pregnant or breastfeeding mother. I will argue on this one! Bitch all you want about teeth but dont try to make Keren sound bad for not getting a tattoo while pregnant!
Rkp65i
Gossiper

Postby queentee20 » Sat Feb 10, 2018 8:48 pm

+Jmama19+ wrote: Oh my God I wish I could just meet every single one of you cringy crazy people in person. So pathetic

Sorry girl I do like you and your posts but you gotta learn to laugh at yourself every now and then. Her post was funny! I love horror movies and I just imagined it right away lol... have a little fun!
queentee20
Extreme Gossiper

Postby queentee20 » Sat Feb 10, 2018 8:49 pm

Rkp65i wrote:
Like I said, ANY REPUTABLE tattoo artist will not tattoo a pregnant or breastfeeding mother. I will argue on this one! Bitch all you want about teeth but dont try to make Keren sound bad for not getting a tattoo while pregnant!

Can we argue about how she drinks so much fucking caffeine while pregnant? It bothers me to no end. I’m a coffee addict but the moment I find out I’m pregnant I’m not touching it. It’s so bad for the heart especially as a fetus
queentee20
Extreme Gossiper

Postby teamlandon » Sat Feb 10, 2018 8:51 pm

Louzah wrote:Has Keren's "book" even been discussed?

https://www.wattpad.com/story/29931075-monarova

A WATTPAD BOOK? Oh my GOD I can’t wait to read this lmao

teamlandon
Amateur

Postby Rkp65i » Sat Feb 10, 2018 8:56 pm

Can we start a new thread??? This is so clogged with crap that doesnt pertain to k&K it was almost painful to get through... any ideas?? KkandKissAssAllDay
Rkp65i
Gossiper

Postby marsala » Sat Feb 10, 2018 8:57 pm

+Jmama19+ wrote:
marsala wrote:Tbh though one doesn't even have to be a "professional" to know that Jackson's teeth are fucked up and they are screwed because of it. You do not need to be "qualified" to discuss anything on a gossip site. It may help to work in the field of a topic being discussed, but we get it. You work in the pediatric dentistry field. We don't have short-term memory loss, we remember.

A lot of us want to "help" K&K. But they will never accept it, especially not from here because they're too proud.
I only ever brought up my profession because people kept trying to argue that he had fallen and they were lying about it. Not too long ago I had a discussion with someone about what an open bite was and how if it had been a fall wouldve been something called intrusion or at the least soft tissue trauma and tooth discoloration would follow as the tooth would die basically and we would watch it for mobility and extract if necessary. This was not even 2 weeks ago and still someone argued over children being fine to use binkys until age 3 or 4 and their doctor told them the teeth would fix themselves. Thats why I sometimes have to let people know what I do. I dont find myself superior to anyone who does any other job. Ive done many things and everyone is important in their career because someone has to do it to make the world work. Some of you are really shitty rude human beings.

KK claim he fell and WE KNOW they are lying about it, but their dumb fans don't. The only people who think Jackson really fell and caused that damage to his teeth are the delusional 12 year olds on YT. People have been saying the pacifier has caused the damage for a looong time on here.

I'm not a "shitty rude human being" for telling you that we get that you're in the pediatric dentistry field at this point or that one doesn't have to be a professional or qualified to talk about YT families on a website called youtube momma drama FFS.

I agree with queentee20 that people should just ignore you and stop posting double the replies about how annoying you are than you post in a row, but damn you are confrontational af. I have bit my tongue, because in the grand scheme of things who fucking cares about any of this, and scrolled past your posts for a while now but it's all getting to be too much, especially with people's replies to you. It's been a distracted mess here for too long now. Part of the reason people keep replying to you is because you are rude first to them, honestly.

I'm sure you'll have some sassy rude response to me but whatever. You are obviously one of those people who always has to have the last word and has to reply to EVERY SINGLE person and try to clarify things you think we don't get. We get it. Trust me, we get all of it.
marsala
Talker

Postby queentee20 » Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:03 pm

Rkp65i wrote:Can we start a new thread??? This is so clogged with crap that doesnt pertain to k&K it was almost painful to get through... any ideas?? KkandKissAssAllDay

I think we should just try to ride this one out and move on. If more people post ON TOPIC hopefully we can get back to a nice thread! Like someone said on the dailybumps thread to me once: stop wasting posts complaining and CHANGE what you don’t like! If you want to talk about KK then ignore the posts and talk about KK.
queentee20
Extreme Gossiper

KKandIThrewUpToday | Part 19

Postby calmposure » Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:16 pm

teamlandon wrote:

lmao I couldn’t even get through the first sentence...

calmposure
Amateur

Postby Whateverumean » Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:36 pm

Rkp65i wrote:Can we start a new thread??? This is so clogged with crap that doesnt pertain to k&K it was almost painful to get through... any ideas?? KkandKissAssAllDay

You think she’ll leave that thread alone? She has to be banned for spamming and personal attacks
Whateverumean
Informer

Postby lisahunt » Sat Feb 10, 2018 10:19 pm

queentee20 wrote:
Rkp65i wrote:

Can we argue about how she drinks so much fucking caffeine while pregnant? It bothers me to no end. I’m a coffee addict but the moment I find out I’m pregnant I’m not touching it. It’s so bad for the heart especially as a fetus

YES!! Their stupid little followers will argue with anyone who mentions it. How can you argue against something that has been proven medically/scientifically to cause problems. Yeah sure, maybe a little is fine but the amount Keren drinks is ridiculous.
I quit coffee with both my pregnancy because why risk it?

lisahunt
Talker

Postby Hilly » Sat Feb 10, 2018 10:22 pm

I missed many pages and I dont feel like going back to read since it seems it was people fighting together

I dont know if someone mentioned it but when karen said jakson will be disappointed if baby is a boy???? Like he understands what baby sister means???? He is just repeating what he hears .... he is clueless what is baby sister or baby brother
Hilly
Talker

Postby queentee20 » Sat Feb 10, 2018 10:42 pm

lisahunt wrote:
queentee20 wrote:
Rkp65i wrote:

YES!! Their stupid little followers will argue with anyone who mentions it. How can you argue against something that has been proven medically/scientifically to cause problems. Yeah sure, maybe a little is fine but the amount Keren drinks is ridiculous.
I quit coffee with both my pregnancy because why risk it?

EXACTLY!! Thank you!! Finally someone with some sense
queentee20
Extreme Gossiper

Postby queentee20 » Sat Feb 10, 2018 10:43 pm

Hilly wrote:I missed many pages and I dont feel like going back to read since it seems it was people fighting together

I dont know if someone mentioned it but when karen said jakson will be disappointed if baby is a boy???? Like he understands what baby sister means???? He is just repeating what he hears .... he is clueless what is baby sister or baby brother

No one mentioned it really but I think she was projecting like only Keren would be disappointed
queentee20
Extreme Gossiper

Postby pinkpen3399 » Sat Feb 10, 2018 11:08 pm

Test post.

pinkpen3399
Talker

Postby pinkpen3399 » Sat Feb 10, 2018 11:09 pm

I think Keren is really uneducated. Whenever I’m reading a post by her (especially a long rant one) I always feel like my brain is boggled and I need to reread what she wrote. But I also think she feels she’s really smart and tries to use big words, but she’s constantly saying it incorrectly.

Hey Keren, you can’t just google what the synonym for a word is and then use it, it might not be in the right context.

On Twitter she posted something about the 90s and she said “feeling like I’m in the 1999s”, like no Keren you mean, “feeling like I’m in the 1990s”. There’s no multiple years to 1999 girl. It’s just 1. God bless.

pinkpen3399
Talker

Postby flightlessbird » Sat Feb 10, 2018 11:45 pm

Holy crap I just went through like 6 pages of bullshit. I'm wondering if jmama is Keren just fucking with us.

Anyway what Keren means is SHE will be disappointed if the baby is a boy. She just wanted to put blame on her child so she can have a reason to say it out loud without actually admitting that it's her own thoughts.

Too bad she isn't having twins...both of which I would hope were boys.
flightlessbird
Gossiper

Postby angel15158 » Sat Feb 10, 2018 11:51 pm

flightlessbird wrote:Holy crap I just went through like 6 pages of bullshit. I'm wondering if jmama is Keren just fucking with us.

Anyway what Keren means is SHE will be disappointed if the baby is a boy. She just wanted to put blame on her child so she can have a reason to say it out loud without actually admitting that it's her own thoughts.

Yup!

Sent from my LGLS676 using Tapatalk
angel15158
Amateur

Postby angel15158 » Sat Feb 10, 2018 11:53 pm

teamlandon wrote:

Keren should probably remove that since it's linked to her personal facebook with all her friends and family added.

angel15158
Amateur

Postby queentee20 » Sat Feb 10, 2018 11:54 pm

flightlessbird wrote:Holy crap I just went through like 6 pages of bullshit. I'm wondering if jmama is Keren just fucking with us.

I thought that too but jmama gives too much detail about her life to be Keren. And I agree, like how she said she wish she wasnt pregnant and then said just kidding, like GURL THEN CLOSE YO LEGS.
queentee20
Extreme Gossiper

Postby Louzah » Sun Feb 11, 2018 1:07 am

angel15158 wrote:
teamlandon wrote:

Keren should probably remove that since it's linked to her personal facebook with all her friends and family added.

When I click the FB link it says the profile doesn't exist. I wonder if she has already updated her privacy settings.

Louzah
Talker

Postby scjara0730 » Sun Feb 11, 2018 1:24 am

what a coincidence in today’s vlog they take both kids out and about together after everyone was saying they don’t go anywhere lol

scjara0730
Amateur

Postby queentee20 » Sun Feb 11, 2018 1:28 am

scjara0730 wrote:what a coincidence in today’s vlog they take both kids out and about together after everyone was saying they don’t go anywhere lol

But they took them to toys r us and Landon was crawling away from them and who knows where Jackson was
queentee20
Extreme Gossiper

Postby AuraBor » Sun Feb 11, 2018 2:29 am

Please tell me that I'm not the only one that got frustrated by her "reason" on why she didn't bring the camera @ the hairdresser.

What was up with that?

She said something like: "I am filming with my phone, I don't want to bring the camera because I don't want Jackson to think I'm vlogging him, hoping he will be better?????"

Like what the actual F*CK was that "reason"?
Stop lying, you just don't want to film in public alone because you feel uncomfortable, and you don't want people to see you film your kid bawling his eyes out...

But anyways, their minions will support everything they do so why bother tell the truth :roll: I hate liars.
AuraBor
Amateur

Postby Straight forward » Sun Feb 11, 2018 3:20 am

Too bad she isn't having twins...both of which I would hope were boys.[/quote]

Yeah I caught that too. She also said at OK's house that Khoa wants a girl. You can see she wishes for a girl lol but she doesn't want to admit it.
Straight forward
Amateur

PreviousNext

Return to KKandBabyJ