Thestlyediet/sacconejolys part 39

Liz_444
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Thestlyediet/sacconejolys part 39

Unread post by Liz_444 »

A was born at the end of March. She is really behind in development, but milestones can vary widely, so who knows. I think if they left her on the ground more, she would be more advanced physically. Instead, she is always strapped down in the swing, highchair.....
spoiled2bits
Informer
Informer

Unread post by spoiled2bits »

coolusername1236 wrote:I've been watching them since Emilia was a baby. I know this is a gossip site, but I actually don't dislike them as much as I do some other vloggers. I'd just like to see the conversation on this board, and see where it goes from here.
I'm part of a couple of boards here, and now that they're having another baby, I wanted to see if there was one for them.
I think that the new baby is an accident, or it's just for views. Don't get me wrong, I don't mind watching them, but I know at least part of the reason why they have kids is for views. So whether an accident or not, they are going to milk this baby til no end.
That's all from me. I'm interested to see more from this blog!
There's another forum on guru gossip also via taptalk

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk
coolusername1236
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by coolusername1236 »

Now I REALLY wish this board was more active. I signed up on GG yesterday, and my message still hasn't even been approved. It's much easier on this site.
pllfan5
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by pllfan5 »

I wish this forum was more active too. I honestly don’t like GG, I find that some people are very vicious on there so I only lurk on GG once every few months.
#FreeFinleyandJackson
vonniebeth
Gossiper
Gossiper
Discord name: vonniebeth

Unread post by vonniebeth »

I am not surprised that they're having another baby. Gotta get that YT money flow somehow because they're SOOO boring.
"Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there."

RIP Seamus, the goodest good boy :love2: 11.08.06-12.08.19
GetYouTubesTied
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by GetYouTubesTied »

www.sjgossip.freeforums.net is the best place to gossip about this family. The forum can be found on Tapatalk in addition to the web version. My username is the same there...stop by and say hello! Image

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
Junebug8+
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Junebug8+ »

I think Anna wasn't to thrilled about having a boy is because she wanted a girl who looks like her. Emmilia is a carbon copy of her dad and Alassea ( don't care how her name is spelled) is just odd looking.
minties82
Informer
Informer

Unread post by minties82 »

Allesia looks just like her mother to me. It's just a rather goobery face for a baby.

This family...spends thousands of dollars (pounds?) on cars, and fits the most shitty, cheap and dangerously used carseats ever!
angelfire89
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by angelfire89 »

minties82 wrote:Allesia looks just like her mother to me. It's just a rather goobery face for a baby.

This family...spends thousands of dollars (pounds?) on cars, and fits the most shitty, cheap and dangerously used carseats ever!
They posted another picture of the baby in a car seat. She’s wearing a thick coat and the straps are not even tight enough to stay on her shoulders. Apparently she’s also forward facing even though she’s not quite 15 mo (someone said that’s the law in UK) and generally tiny for her age anyway.

What is the brand/model of those car seats? I’d love to look into what kinds of reviews/ratings they have. Can’t be very good. I don’t even see a chest clip.
angelfire89
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by angelfire89 »

angelfire89 wrote:
minties82 wrote:Allesia looks just like her mother to me. It's just a rather goobery face for a baby.

They posted another picture of the baby in a car seat. She’s wearing a thick coat and the straps are not even tight enough to stay on her shoulders. Apparently she’s also forward facing even though she’s not quite 15 mo (someone said that’s the law in UK) and generally tiny for her age anyway.

What is the brand/model of those car seats? I’d love to look into what kinds of reviews/ratings they have. Can’t be very good. I don’t even see a chest clip.
I realized there is actually a link in their description to the car seats (an Amazon UK listing.) I tried searching for those car seats on the US site, there’s no car seats for that brand available in the US. That makes me wonder even more about the safety and how they would be rated in the US.
kaymaroff
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by kaymaroff »

angelfire89 wrote:

Car seats in the UK don’t have chest clips, they some kind of 5 point harness system (I honestly have no idea), but you won’t see chest clips at all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
wildwoods
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by wildwoods »

Ok so this thread seems pretty dead, is there another I'm missing?
Andrea is going be be nicknamed Andre or Andy in school and never look back I'm guessing. I'm sure it's fine in Italy but in the UK I just know he's gonna be laughed at. Also how old is Alessia? I seem to remember she was born not too long after my daughter who was born Feb 2017. She just seems really young? I was shocked to see her crawling still and doesn't seem to talk? I get all babies are different but seems delayed to me.
I wonder if Jonathan wiped her hands after she was crawling all over the hospital floor before seeing a newborn baby.

I love how the first video announcement of his birth was all about selling a book

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk
jesswhytho
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by jesswhytho »

I was guessing Antoni, or Antonio...Andrea? Why would they name him Andrea? Why not just Andre then?

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
ferriswheel
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ferriswheel »

wildwoods wrote:Ok so this thread seems pretty dead, is there another I'm missing?
Andrea is going be be nicknamed Andre or Andy in school and never look back I'm guessing. I'm sure it's fine in Italy but in the UK I just know he's gonna be laughed at. Also how old is Alessia? I seem to remember she was born not too long after my daughter who was born Feb 2017. She just seems really young? I was shocked to see her crawling still and doesn't seem to talk? I get all babies are different but seems delayed to me.
I wonder if Jonathan wiped her hands after she was crawling all over the hospital floor ImageImage before seeing a newborn baby.

I love how the first video announcement of his birth was all about selling a book Image

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk
There's a more active one over on guru gossip

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk
Peace, Love and Animal Crackers
minniemickey23
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by minniemickey23 »

The name Andrea for a boy is just absurd. Just opens him up to teasing. He’s not in Italy, he’s in the UK.

minniemickey23
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by minniemickey23 »

The name Andrea for a boy is just absurd. Just opens him up to teasing. He’s not in Italy, he’s in the UK.

mb123123
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by mb123123 »

Why did Emilia look like a big ass toddler until she was like 5??? I haven’t followed them as much but I’ve also heard ppl say Alesia is autistic??

kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by kristieanne87 »

I really don't think that is true about Alesia.she doesn't show any signs of it.
mb123123 wrote:Why did Emilia look like a big ass toddler until she was like 5??? I haven’t followed them as much but I’ve also heard ppl say Alesia is autistic??

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
vonniebeth
Gossiper
Gossiper
Discord name: vonniebeth

Unread post by vonniebeth »

mb123123 wrote: Fri Dec 21, 2018 2:55 pm Why did Emilia look like a big ass toddler until she was like 5??? I haven’t followed them as much but I’ve also heard ppl say Alesia is autistic??

Because of the stupid, tight headbands Anna put on her.
"Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there."

RIP Seamus, the goodest good boy :love2: 11.08.06-12.08.19
Gladys Kravitz I
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Gladys Kravitz I »

I know there's a SJ board waaay over on the guru side but here's this one right here so handy! Perfect for using I say!

Jonathan is up to his ass in pea gravel doing his driveway lol. He's obsessed! Why in the world do they not use their garage? As much as it rains in London it seems silly not to imo.

I like following them on insta but jeez I'm tired of looking at Anna in that sweaty black sports bra in the semi dark lol. It's kinda scary looking and and since we can only see her from the chest up it reminds me of the Blair Witch Project. I loooove the little accents of the children, so proper lol. Well they all seem to be doing fine, the supply of gray paint is holding up, so all is well :love2:

Return to “TheStyleDiet/SacconeJolys”