BritneyAndBaby: BMinusE (Part 33)

galaxywatch
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BritneyAndBaby: BMinusE (Part 33)

Unread post by galaxywatch »

applebutter_dreams wrote:She's not a bad mom. But she's not exactly a good one either. A good mom would be cherishing what little time she has with her disabled son. A good mom would be soaking up the good years that she will have, taking them on vacations, taking them to the beach, eating dinner together, reading them bedtime stories... these kids know nothing but a series of red shopping carts and cameras and their faces. Because one day, Nolan will no longer be able to walk, and that will be the end of life as they know it. And Britney will regret the decisions she has made.

I think what people don't like about the Britney defenders is this notion that we are all jealous of her. Trust me, no one here is envious of her. She's a 25 year old mom of three with no life experience, no family nearby, no real friends, and now not even her baby daddy. She lives in a little apartment and brags about how she is "AT THE MALL BY MYSELF OMFG SO WEIRDDDD!!" She needs to grow up badly. And trust me, in 5 years when this all ends, she will realize where she went wrong.... unless she finds some poor sucker to be a replacement daddy. I do not envy her life one little bit.

Also, this is a gossip site... it's our job to pick her apart. But I will give her credit where credit is due, she truly loves her kids. And I think that more than most YT parents she does try to respect the kids' privacy.
it is literally nobody's "job" to pick anyone apart. that's where this site is so immature. how about try and build someone up. only God can judge. and all of you act like you're perfect at EVERYTHING. the girl can't even get a piercing without meltdowns. bullying isn't pretty.
Daffodil82
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Daffodil82 »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:
Daffodil82 wrote:On snap chat she had flowers sitting on the seat of the car. Did she buy them for herself or from a guy? There was no caption.
They were lilies so I think she might have given them to Lily since she had surgery

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ah, that makes sense!
Rittk1
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Rittk1 »

I did grocery pickup and delivery one time each.. got almost rotten produce each time. Might be just me but I suggest shopping for the produce on your own
guineapeegz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by guineapeegz »

galaxywatch wrote:
applebutter_dreams wrote:She's not a bad mom. But she's not exactly a good one either. A good mom would be cherishing what little time she has with her disabled son. A good mom would be soaking up the good years that she will have, taking them on vacations, taking them to the beach, eating dinner together, reading them bedtime stories... these kids know nothing but a series of red shopping carts and cameras and their faces. Because one day, Nolan will no longer be able to walk, and that will be the end of life as they know it. And Britney will regret the decisions she has made.

I think what people don't like about the Britney defenders is this notion that we are all jealous of her. Trust me, no one here is envious of her. She's a 25 year old mom of three with no life experience, no family nearby, no real friends, and now not even her baby daddy. She lives in a little apartment and brags about how she is "AT THE MALL BY MYSELF OMFG SO WEIRDDDD!!" She needs to grow up badly. And trust me, in 5 years when this all ends, she will realize where she went wrong.... unless she finds some poor sucker to be a replacement daddy. I do not envy her life one little bit.

Also, this is a gossip site... it's our job to pick her apart. But I will give her credit where credit is due, she truly loves her kids. And I think that more than most YT parents she does try to respect the kids' privacy.
it is literally nobody's "job" to pick anyone apart. that's where this site is so immature. how about try and build someone up. only God can judge. and all of you act like you're perfect at EVERYTHING. the girl can't even get a piercing without meltdowns. bullying isn't pretty.
I don't think that she meant it literally. Obviously it's not our "job" to pick on them. But, it's what we're known to do. Most people come here because in the YouTube comment section we'd get murdered by the minions. Here, we can voice our opinions and talk about everything that bothers us.

I understand that you're upset at the thread or forum because people attacked you personally. That's only because you attacked them. I did feel sorry for you because I know how sucky that is, but that doesn't mean you were in the right by pointing out non-relevant shit. We're here to discuss Brittany. Not the "correct" spelling of Christmas (Xmas).

Bullying isn't pretty. I think it was funny when she got piercing and turned it into such a big deal. Like big whoop, you're a grown ass lady who has the standard nose ring. Get over yourself, you boring dummy. But it looks good on her but she's still boring to hell and back.
Cinnamon
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Cinnamon »

Shibbyy wrote:
DoodleBop2 wrote:I think many of us did like her at first and then we started to realize more and more that something hinky was going on. Many of these mom vloggers started out making other content and then morphed into basically filming their kids for views. So it went from being mostly a mom channel with some videos\photos of the kids to being mostly about the kids. Why sit down and write videos or at the very least plan out sit down video ideas when you can just expect your kids to be cute to pay your bills.
You do have a point but just out of curiosity and trying to see her from other people’s point of view, does she do anything different in terms of exploiting her children on YouTube than other vloggers such as Kk, OK, and living Rosa and such? Just curious as to what you think of those channels if you have seen them before or if you think that any vlogger that has children are exploiting them. Because I know that they are choosing to film their lives and their children are apart of that. It would be hard to not film your children unless you were to choose a different catergory/style videos such as makeup or sit down videos.
Your last sentence is a reassurance that she basically does not have any skills to sell herself on YouTube. She has no talent that she can make money off of. Minus the kids and the source of income is gone. So glad you got it!

Now that you sound more reasonable, I would like to ask you a genuine question. If you don’t know, she asked her viewers to pay for her dad’s surgery ($5000) ish I guess. After a couple of months or so, now, she tells us she has enough money to buy a house. Why did she have to ask any 3rd person the money to pay for her dad when she had this heafty amount lying around? Just coz ure coming from a defensive side but still talking calmly instead of lashing out, I am asking you this question. As a Britney “non-hater” what’s ur take on this? (Not that we are haters; just that they consider we are)

Sorry you guys I am just so fixated on this money thing. Coz something tells me there is a very cunning side to B, something really dark and deceptive side. On one side she tells us she is always honest, and here she makes fool of people.
Shibbyy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Shibbyy »

Cinnamon wrote:
Shibbyy wrote:
DoodleBop2 wrote:I think many of us did like her at first and then we started to realize more and more that something hinky was going on. Many of these mom vloggers started out making other content and then morphed into basically filming their kids for views. So it went from being mostly a mom channel with some videos\photos of the kids to being mostly about the kids. Why sit down and write videos or at the very least plan out sit down video ideas when you can just expect your kids to be cute to pay your bills.
You do have a point but just out of curiosity and trying to see her from other people’s point of view, does she do anything different in terms of exploiting her children on YouTube than other vloggers such as Kk, OK, and living Rosa and such? Just curious as to what you think of those channels if you have seen them before or if you think that any vlogger that has children are exploiting them. Because I know that they are choosing to film their lives and their children are apart of that. It would be hard to not film your children unless you were to choose a different catergory/style videos such as makeup or sit down videos.
Your last sentence is a reassurance that she basically does not have any skills to sell herself on YouTube. She has no talent that she can make money off of. Minus the kids and the source of income is gone. So glad you got it!

Now that you sound more reasonable, I would like to ask you a genuine question. If you don’t know, she asked her viewers to pay for her dad’s surgery ($5000) ish I guess. After a couple of months or so, now, she tells us she has enough money to buy a house. Why did she have to ask any 3rd person the money to pay for her dad when she had this heafty amount lying around? Just coz ure coming from a defensive side but still talking calmly instead of lashing out, I am asking you this question. As a Britney “non-hater” what’s ur take on this? (Not that we are haters; just that they consider we are)

Sorry you guys I am just so fixated on this money thing. Coz something tells me there is a very cunning side to B, something really dark and deceptive side. On one side she tells us she is always honest, and here she makes fool of people.
Do you remember which Vlog it was that she asked for money. I am really intrigued now to see that. I don’t watch her videos religiously or everytime she posts I used to watch them and stopped for a while and then started watching them again a little after the new year so there is a lot I have missed.
I honestly don’t know how she could ask her viewers for money. First of all I don’t understand how she would even have the audacity to do that, I don’t even like to ask my family or friends for any help if I were to actually need it. Second of all you can clearly see from filming her life that she does have money or at least is well off, enough so to live comfortably and be able to shop whenever she pleases.
I do completely agree with you and everyone else who were rubbed the wrong way by this, and hearing after that she has enough money to buy a house is totally wrong. I think that was a selfish thing to do asking people you don’t even know to pay for your fathers surgery. Maybe she was trying to do it to gain sympathy, viewers? Or just truly from a selfish place in her heart because she didn’t want to spend her money on that? I honestly don’t know and don’t know what to even think of it, besides agreeing that it is disgustingly wrong, because I would never feel comfortable doing that if I were in her position. However then again I always think to myself that if I were a youtuber I wouldn’t even have a p.o box let alone broadcast it to everyone because I think it is so weird taking and receiving gifts from people that she doesn’t know and probably honestly doesn’t really give two shits about. So why do people even send her gifts OR MONEY?! is beyond me.
It’s pretty creepy if you think about it she and other youtubers are in no means famous so I don’t understand why people feel the need to go out of their way to buy her things and mail them to her.
There are things that she does that I don’t agree with for sure I’m not denying that.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

galaxywatch wrote:

Bully: use superior strength or influence to intimidate (someone), typically to force him or her to do what one wants.

No one here comes at Britney “bullying” her so idk why you’re using that term.

rachelmomma3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by rachelmomma3 »

marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by marshmellow »

Rittk1 wrote:I did grocery pickup and delivery one time each.. got almost rotten produce each time. Might be just me but I suggest shopping for the produce on your own Image
She wouldn't worry. She hardly buys any produce.
Shibbyy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Shibbyy »

rachelmomma3 wrote:

Omg she made her comments on that video ok approve?? Because she knows how much shit she would get from making that video. Wow I can’t get over that whole situation
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

I had a dream she was pregnant with twin boys and we couldn't figure out if it was by a new man or by Ean

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk
Steps_to_STFU
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Steps_to_STFU »

galaxywatch wrote:

This is a gossip site. The whole point entirely! The name of the site isn't positive YouTube momma vibes. It's YouTube mama drama. We aren't here to blow rainbows up anyone's bum and sure as crap not worried about invisible sky fairies.
re_berk
Talker
Talker

Unread post by re_berk »

Can this girl seriously support 3 kids and herself off maybe 3 12 min videos a week? Wow
guineapeegz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by guineapeegz »

"Invest in people who invest in you."

So you get what you want and leave. Ean was a pawn in your game of life. You dumb idiot and that poor fool, thinking a baby would "fix" a relationship you saw no future with.

Is this why she's investing so much time on Banessa and Desperate Dani? Because they quite literally are morphing into her? Because she needs people like that to make her days less miserable?

How pathethic.. Pathetic Brittany.
wishyouwere
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by wishyouwere »

webby wrote:I had a dream she was pregnant with twin boys and we couldn't figure out if it was by a new man or by Ean

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk
suddenly the koons is britssfams
why are you the way you are?
wishyouwere
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by wishyouwere »

I hate the whataboutism of "she is a good mom because she isn't hitting the shit out of her kids" or "she is a good mom, she feeds them!" like, lol, stop.
why are you the way you are?
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

wishyouwere wrote:I hate the whataboutism of "she is a good mom because she isn't hitting the shit out of her kids" or "she is a good mom, she feeds them!" like, lol, stop.
For real. My mom maybe landed her hand on me once. I was fed. I was loved. But she’s still a shitty mother. So that argument is moot.

teahathspilleth123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by teahathspilleth123 »

Whatever happened to that older lady that Brittany was "friends" with? The one from youtube that would leave gifts on her doorstep.
Also it's very telling about the type of person Brittany must be in real life to have no friends. Why are her only "friends" these weirdos she meets on youtube who are obsessed with her? Its so weird.
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

Where would Britney even meet friends? She became a SAHM at 18. She doesn't have a job, school, church etc to meet friends. She's literally home with kids so unless she finds them at the school drop off or in the moms in the parents at swim lessons IDK where she'd meet IRL friends. Maybe the partner's of Ean's friends.

I'm disabled and I don't get out as much as I'd like, even more so during the winter snow blocked sidewalks and I've met even most of my friends from the same city as me online. :P
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

DoodleBop2 wrote:Where would Britney even meet friends? She became a SAHM at 18. She doesn't have a job, school, church etc to meet friends. She's literally home with kids so unless she finds them at the school drop off or in the moms in the parents at swim lessons IDK where she'd meet IRL friends. Maybe the partner's of Ean's friends.

I'm disabled and I don't get out as much as I'd like, even more so during the winter snow blocked sidewalks and I've met even most of my friends from the same city as me online. :P
I meet alot of moms at school pick up or from my son begging me to contact so and so's mom for a playdate. There are definitely ways to meet friends if she stepped out of her comfort zone.

Return to “Britneyandbaby”